The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 332212 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#173519 Aug 19, 2013
Most Americans wrote:
<quoted text>
"Two things happened to me the same month: I was beaten up in front of parliament for the first time and I realised that in all my interactions, including professional ones, I no longer felt I was perceived as a journalist first: I am now a person with a pink triangle."
There you have it. Most Americans don't support homosexuality, they quietly tolerate it because they have no choice. YET!
You did catch the part where that happened in Russia didn't you?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#173520 Aug 19, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..ain't it though!
I was talking with someone about this earlier and he's all in favor of sending a team to the Olympics despite Russia's human rights violations.
I'm not so sure so I looked at him and said, "really?"
"Sure," he said, "you think the Olympic committee and the Russian Mafia can keep all the gay athletes and their supporters shut up? Mark my word, some little guy is going to be skiing down the slopes and a rainbow flag is going to pop right out of his backside with the words 'Putin can kiss my gay a*s' printed on it."
I am speechless.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#173521 Aug 19, 2013
Bahhad Penny wrote:
<quoted text>How short are you?
You'd be lucky to look at my chin...

Location hidden

#173522 Aug 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Stop putting my name on Free's posts piggy.
Hey baker girl....babe...go to the doctor...they can free you

of that yeast which flows.....yuk!!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#173523 Aug 19, 2013
Bahhad Penny wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! You are certified nuts. You are a liar.
Agreed! She posted that about herself too!

Location hidden

#173524 Aug 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar!
Drunk!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#173525 Aug 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO at you!
You're as petty, childish and just plain stupid as Ralff is. Imagine being all pumped up over a thread on Topix just because you happened to make the first post. My gawd man, have you no idea how foolish you appear?
The point was I never followed YOU to this thread, you egomaniac.
But you want to play this little game, let me remind you there have been many other successful threads long before you ever showed up, but no one was stupid or petty enough to take credit for them. It simply happens.
Let's see now how many can I give as examples:
Troll Rehab Center
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Hispanics Fear Racial Profiling
Rose's Pub
The Racist Roots of the Anti-Immigration Movement
X-Files It Is!
It isn't just about numbers of posts on a given thread. It's how often people return in any given day, week or month and where the most activity is at the time. But it has NOTHING to do with the person who posted the first comment. I'm sure your ego just won't admit that, however.
This particular thread is also cross-referenced to the U.S. Forum, so it will naturally get more hits.
How sad though that your measure of success is based on a thread on Topix. Now THAT is funny!
I'm afraid you'll have a fit if this thread ever falls by the wayside, and it will eventually. They all do.
I'll start another one just as successful as this one.
The firm will see to it.
We innovate and bring the best to you.

Location hidden

#173526 Aug 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
We just got two new cabela`s here. I`m going there Wednesday to buy some Anti-Pinche hoto lambe Beaner ammo!
Liar...but they do sell stilts for "little buddies" like you.

LOL!!! Qball the man who never grew up.....and is bald!!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#173527 Aug 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO at you!
You're as petty, childish and just plain stupid as Ralff is. Imagine being all pumped up over a thread on Topix just because you happened to make the first post. My gawd man, have you no idea how foolish you appear?
The point was I never followed YOU to this thread, you egomaniac.
But you want to play this little game, let me remind you there have been many other successful threads long before you ever showed up, but no one was stupid or petty enough to take credit for them. It simply happens.
Let's see now how many can I give as examples:
Troll Rehab Center
Hispanics Fear Racial Profiling
Rose's Pub
The Racist Roots of the Anti-Immigration Movement
X-Files It Is!
It isn't just about numbers of posts on a given thread. It's how often people return in any given day, week or month and where the most activity is at the time. But it has NOTHING to do with the person who posted the first comment. I'm sure your ego just won't admit that, however.
This particular thread is also cross-referenced to the U.S. Forum, so it will naturally get more hits.
How sad though that your measure of success is based on a thread on Topix. Now THAT is funny!
I'm afraid you'll have a fit if this thread ever falls by the wayside, and it will eventually. They all do.
"one" of the most successful.

Location hidden

#173528 Aug 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am speechless.
Never had depth to your comments anyway eh' POS.

Location hidden

#173529 Aug 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I'll start another one just as successful as this one.
The firm will see to it.
We innovate and bring the best to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CSopnLi35CsXX
Your firm??? What a farce Woody.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#173530 Aug 19, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
How Liars Lie
http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/Ra...
When you look back over all the lies you have told, in an unsuccessful campaign of, mostly imaginary, punishment avoidance, you may feel really stupid. And you will be right. But there is only one thing that makes a stupid action worse: continuing to act stupid. You can stop, we all can. It is hard to overcome the habits and behavior patterns of a lifetime. But it’s like being an alcoholic: you only have to not lie one day at a time. It gets easier. It gets better.
GFY

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#173531 Aug 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
What you trying to say there Baldy? Why did you post a photo shopped picture of Elvis Costello pretending it was you? Maybe because Size Matters HUH?
It wasn't Elvis Costello, you boob. Ask your friend, the base player. LOL

Location hidden

#173532 Aug 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am speechless.
LOL...you still into that "photography" thing?

Photograph
Quirky

Denver, CO

#173533 Aug 19, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
As a gay parent I must flee Russia or lose my children
Draconian new laws brand homosexuals second-class citizens in Putin's regime
...In March, the St Petersburg legislator who had become a spokesman for the law started mentioning me and my "perverted family" in his interviews. I contacted an adoption lawyer asking whether I had reason to worry that social services would go after my family and attempt to remove my oldest son, whom I adopted in 2000. The lawyer wrote back telling me to instruct my son to run if he is approached by strangers and concluding: "The answer to your question is at the airport."
In June, the "homosexual propaganda" bill became federal law. The Duma passed a ban on adoptions by same-sex couples and by single people living in countries where same-sex marriage is legal. The head of the parliamentary committee on the family pledged to create a mechanism for removing children from same-sex families.
Two things happened to me the same month: I was beaten up in front of parliament for the first time and I realised that in all my interactions, including professional ones, I no longer felt I was perceived as a journalist first: I am now a person with a pink triangle.
My family is moving to New York. We have the money and documents needed to do that with relative ease – unlike thousands of other LGBT families and individuals in Russia.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013...
"...homosexual propaganda was defined as "the purposeful and uncontrolled distribution of information that can harm the spiritual or physical health of a minor, including forming the erroneous impression of the social equality of traditional and non-traditional marital relations".
----------
Think about that for a minute.
In Russia, it is a crime for a gay parent to tell their own child "I am equal" to anyone else...or for a heterosexual parent to tell their gay son or daughter, "you are equal" to anyone else and if they do, the state will take their child.
Waaaa. Waaaaa! Waaaaa!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#173534 Aug 19, 2013
Copied from another poster:
Big Stevie :)

``````````

Two Mexicans are on one bike along U.S. 52 about 15 miles outside of Lafayette, La. One of the bike's tires goes flat and they start hitching a lift back into town. A friendly trucker stops to see if he can help and the Mexicans ask him for a ride. He tells them he has no room in the trailer as he is carrying 20,000 bowling balls. The Mexicans ask that if they can manage to fit into the back with their bike, will he take them back into town. He agrees.

They manage to squeeze themselves and their bike into the back and the driver shuts the doors and gets on his way. By this time he is really late and so puts the hammer down.

Sure enough a blonde cop pulls him over for speeding. The lady officer asks the driver what he is carrying, to which the driver jokingly replies "Mexican eggs."

The blonde lady cop obviously doesn't believe this. She opens the trailer’s back door and quickly shuts it and locks it. She gets on her radio and calls for immediate backup from as many officers as possible plus the Swat Team.

The dispatcher asks what emergency she has that requires so many officers.

”I've got a tractor-trailer stopped with 20,000 Mexican eggs in it! Two have hatched and they've already managed to steal a bicycle!”

~_^

Location hidden

#173537 Aug 19, 2013
Was it something I said?

;)

Location hidden

#173538 Aug 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Copied from another poster:
Big Stevie :)
``````````
Two Mexicans are on one bike along U.S. 52 about 15 miles outside of Lafayette, La. One of the bike's tires goes flat and they start hitching a lift back into town. A friendly trucker stops to see if he can help and the Mexicans ask him for a ride. He tells them he has no room in the trailer as he is carrying 20,000 bowling balls. The Mexicans ask that if they can manage to fit into the back with their bike, will he take them back into town. He agrees.
They manage to squeeze themselves and their bike into the back and the driver shuts the doors and gets on his way. By this time he is really late and so puts the hammer down.
Sure enough a blonde cop pulls him over for speeding. The lady officer asks the driver what he is carrying, to which the driver jokingly replies "Mexican eggs."
The blonde lady cop obviously doesn't believe this. She opens the trailer’s back door and quickly shuts it and locks it. She gets on her radio and calls for immediate backup from as many officers as possible plus the Swat Team.
The dispatcher asks what emergency she has that requires so many officers.
”I've got a tractor-trailer stopped with 20,000 Mexican eggs in it! Two have hatched and they've already managed to steal a bicycle!”
~_^
You're not from the entertainment business..as that was a long

boring script...

Try this...

Q: What do you call a Mississippi farmer with a sheep under each arm?
A: A pimp.

The point of comedy is to keep the audiences attention...

joke telling must be quick for maximum impact...many here have

limited attention span so keep it short.. LMAO!!!! inbreds
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#173539 Aug 19, 2013
What happened to this thread...

Why doesn't it show up on a list anymore?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#173540 Aug 19, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not from the entertainment business..as that was a long
boring script...
Try this...
Q: What do you call a Mississippi farmer with a sheep under each arm?
A: A pimp.
The point of comedy is to keep the audiences attention...
joke telling must be quick for maximum impact...many here have
limited attention span so keep it short.. LMAO!!!! inbreds
Lots of people here have loooooong attention spans TOO!
I'm 'kind of' like an elephant ...
I do NOT forget ANYTHING!..

yet ... at least :)

you SEEM to have a 'problem' tho :)
PLUS
you're NOT so 'sharp'...

As in ...
NOT the sharpest tool in the shed ...

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,751
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min woodtick57 191,753
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min dem 1,249,793
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 7 min Liam R 9,135
News NBC to Donald Trump: "You're fired!" 9 min Marty 2
News Minneapolis Pride Parade fills streets with rai... 10 min LGBT Crassus 2
News Justices uphold use of drug implicated in botch... 10 min Lamer 5
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Kong_ 168,422
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 35 min goonsquad 48
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 49 min PolakPotrafi 361
More from around the web