The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#164475 Jul 29, 2013
Now What wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct Detroit is bankrupt and the federal government cannot and will not do anything about it. Chicago will follow in a few years I am sad to say. There unfunded pension plan will reach over $100 Billion in a few years. They have not gotten pay increases for the past 2 and 3 years (depends on government agency’s) If the Federal Government were to bail out all the cities and states it would take Trillions of dollars. This has nothing to do with Red or Blue States. It has to do with Entitlements.
Detroit is the test case and template.
True.. The unfunded entitlements are whats really at stake here and personally after its all said and done I don't see Detroit bouncing back.. They just as well start sending in some wrecking crews and start leveling a good portion of the abandoned buildings.. It breeds nothing but more crime..

Eagle
South Gonna Do It Again

Saint Louis, MO

#164476 Jul 29, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! So what? Lots of people were having "mild conversations" when you and your friends filed their personal information away for later use.
I was making an observation about the hypocrisy among certain people here.
Don't like it? Then don't make your "conversations" public, dumbass.
Hahahhahaha!
If you can't contribute anything more than venom here perhaps you should go back to your on dull and boring Rose's Pub thread.

People here are really tired of hearing you or even sing your avatar for that matter.

Hit south ditz!
South Gonna Do It Again

Saint Louis, MO

#164477 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! So what? Lots of people were having "mild conversations" when you and your friends filed their personal information away for later use.
Hahahhahaha!
Thank you for taking that thug rapper avatar photo down.
It was really a bad reflection of the American experience.

Do you have any idea how desperate and foolish you looked parading that gangsters photo around like you did?

You got some big issues lady.

Hit south!

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#164479 Jul 29, 2013
South Gonna Do It Again wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't contribute anything more than venom here perhaps you should go back to your on dull and boring Rose's Pub thread.
People here are really tired of hearing you or even sing your avatar for that matter.
Hit south ditz!
LMAO at you!

You're one of the anonymous proxy-using trolls who posts filthy insults and contributes NOTHING ever of any substance, and you're telling me to leave this thread?

GFY!

I will post on a public forum anytime and anywhere I please. Now, how about you crawl back under your rock, and don't tell me what to do again, you freakin' lunatic.

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#164480 Jul 29, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>"It has to do with Entitlements."
That's not even close to being true. Perhaps we should stop funding the rest of the world and take care of our own. Especially through our economic downturn.
Ummmm cities and states that make unfunded union deals are really foolish to begin with.. Name just one city in FL that is really in trouble?? Well other than maybe Miami but I haven't heard anything yet.. Face it we are a right to work state and don't have the problems they do up north..

Eagle

San Ramon, CA

#164481 Jul 29, 2013
South Gonna Do It Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for taking that thug rapper avatar photo down.
It was really a bad reflection of the American experience.
Do you have any idea how desperate and foolish you looked parading that gangsters photo around like you did?
You got some big issues lady.
Hit south!
FU!
Scooter

United States

#164482 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Hahahhahaha!
Let me help you out insane one. He didn't say he didn't like it or that he was paranoid about your concerns like you are. He said STFU.
Do you see the difference?
Scooter

United States

#164483 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
FU!
You sure are a desperate one.

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#164484 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Hahahhahaha!
You can file it away all you want b!tch.. I don't think higgans or I care or we would not have been discussing it in the first place..

Eagle

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#164486 Jul 29, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>You don't make the rules here dirt bag.
I follow them you don't dog breath.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#164487 Jul 29, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
True.. The unfunded entitlements are whats really at stake here and personally after its all said and done I don't see Detroit bouncing back.. They just as well start sending in some wrecking crews and start leveling a good portion of the abandoned buildings.. It breeds nothing but more crime..
Eagle
No they won't they will just sell it to China.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#164488 Jul 29, 2013
Ricos Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing in Detroit that can't be fixed by doubling the taxes on the remaining residents.
Detroit owes money to 100,000 different creditors; they're going to be pissed.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#164489 Jul 29, 2013
Quirky -The Quiverin Quim wrote:
<quoted text>
Gnarly!
Something tells me that's not rain on your shoe.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#164490 Jul 29, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>And you seem to need to but into others conversation and insult someone just to insert yourself into a conversation.
You seem to think you make the rules and run things here. That'll be the day.
Dr Unger Shock Therapist

Saint Louis, MO

#164491 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
FU!
That a girl, now you bite down real hard while I adjust the amperage.

San Ramon, CA

#164492 Jul 29, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can file it away all you want b!tch.. I don't think higgans or I care or we would not have been discussing it in the first place..
Eagle
LOL! I have no intention of filing anything away. I couldn't care less about people's personal information.

You missed the point entirely, azzhole, but you often do.

San Ramon, CA

#164493 Jul 29, 2013
Dr Unger Shock Therapist wrote:
<quoted text>
That a girl, now you bite down real hard while I adjust the amperage.
If you can't contribute anything more than venom here perhaps you should go back to your on dull and boring troll bridge.

People here are really tired of hearing you or even sing your stupid names for that matter.

Hit south ditz!
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#164494 Jul 29, 2013
Rico the Racist wrote:
<quoted text>
by 2040 white people will come to rely on affirmative action. You might want to keep it if you want your grandkids to survive.
Bullshit! If it gets that far, then there will be hell to pay. Beware!!!

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#164495 Jul 29, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>No they won't they will just sell it to China.
And the investors from China will just knock down the old infested building filled with crime.. And perhaps will demand a better police force before rebuilding there.. Its kinda ironic the movie robocop comes to mind here..

Eagle

San Ramon, CA

#164496 Jul 29, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>You don't make the rules here dirt bag.
Neither do YOU, "dirt bag" or any of the other far-right control freaks here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 3 min barefoot2626 572
Released from Cuba, Alan Gross says freedom is ... 3 min Hooogle It 1
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 4 min Hooogle It 25
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Hidingfromyou 131,800
Black Captain America leading comic book diversity 7 min FerguSIN 16
Blinken confirmed by Senate as Kerry's deputy 10 min Hooogle It 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Limbertwig 165,159
Republican Leader: Keystone Pipeline to Top Sen... 41 min Dr Wu 19
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RC Hotstuff 1,153,042
Jeb Bush takes new step toward a White House ru... 1 hr Your Ex 7
More from around the web