The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
135,921 - 135,940 of 245,420 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the iceberg is melting on this one Topix thread. Before long, it will be nothing but a puddle with Quirky and Quacky (GR)talking to each other and stomping their little webbed feet.
LMAO!
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"How many blacks have beaten up on whites and Hispanics since the verdict. You know, "this is for Trayvon". Where's your outrage their. Oh, you have none as you have blinders on."
I don't know, how many? Do you know? Or are you just assuming and throwing that out there to rationalize your racism?
Denial is all you poosy "N's" have. A bunch of gang banging crybaby thugs is what you are.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy Beautiful is hot for him and a OH, OH, OH. Another Sham!
She's not a lesbian is she?

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Lone Zimmerman Trial Juror Remains Silent
http://colorlines.com/archives/2013/07/lone_z...
The full statement is signed by Jurors B51, B76, E6 and E40—which means that so far, we’ve heard from all of the white jurors who served on the case.

That leaves the one woman of color—Juror B29—who has remained silent since Saturday’s verdict. As we noted previously, Juror B29 appeared to have been wiping a tear from her eye during the state’s closing rebuttal. If she does emerge, we might better understand how the jury found Zimmerman not guilty on all charges in connection to the killing of Trayvon Martin.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

El moro wrote:
"It is not a case of our people...wanting either separation or integration. The use of these words actually clouds the real picture. The 22 million Afro-Americans don't seek either separation or integration. They seek recognition and respect as human beings."
Malcolm X.
Gee, what recognition do they want?
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and good post.
to u, WM and Ratz, too and any/all others: maybe my posts only reflect what many of us were taught... either in our OLD school days or by elders that were?

anyway, the TRUTH is not hard to repeat, even by some one as I.

anyway, everybody that still BELIEVES: stay frosty...
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>I got the local news on and they were talking about the fires you guys got out there and were showing pictures of the WHITE firemen protecting the POS' of LA. I wonder what going to hapen to them when all the WHITE men quit. I think history tells the story.
And you will not see any of those pos's being thankful either. Is just isn't in their make up. I think Reality is right. There's a civil war brewing.

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Agents of Corruption wrote:
Lone Zimmerman Trial Juror Remains Silent
http://colorlines.com/archives/2013/07/lone_z...
The full statement is signed by Jurors B51, B76, E6 and E40—which means that so far, we’ve heard from all of the white jurors who served on the case.
That leaves the one woman of color—Juror B29—who has remained silent since Saturday’s verdict. As we noted previously, Juror B29 appeared to have been wiping a tear from her eye during the state’s closing rebuttal. If she does emerge, we might better understand how the jury found Zimmerman not guilty on all charges in connection to the killing of Trayvon Martin.
They got railroaded by that B(itch)37, that's what happened.

The defense attorneys found the ONE juror they could count on to support an acquittal verdict who also had a strong personality to persuade the others. It all began with jury selection.

It's politics as usual, and it smells to high heaven, but that's how entrenched racism is in this country still.

Did you hear how much the defense got for the case? I heard one million dollars, but I can't confirm that.

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
LOL! Goodnight, X.

I can't stand anymore stupidity from these quackers. Haha!
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

El moro wrote:
<quoted text>
.......Classic Racist G.R.
Care to share some more of your conclusions on facial characteristics that define a black man's intelligence or lack thereof?
It looks no different than their aszhole.
Careful what you ask for, Vorenus. As I will give it to you straight up with no political correctness.
Don't like it then stop being stupid about it, crybaby.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
This I don't get:
White liberals are applauding Obama for hating them.
I know. Go figure.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way? Guess you were too afraid to answer my previous question Huh Rose?
Repost it for her.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

El moro wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racist rant on black man's lips renders you irrelevant on these threads, moron.
Yawn. You're boring.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

El moro wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak attempt at deflection.
You post it, you own it a-hole.
Ha ha ha ha.
No deflection at all. Ghetto blacks are as stupid as they come and it has been inbred like that for generations.
Now, what are you going to do about my beliefs?
Call me a racist?
Yea, whatever.
Cry me a river.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I "Mexican" now? Wasn't I black just a few posts ago?
So, now that you've been reduced to silly childish insults, will you be needing any further education?
My gawd are you people ever stupid.
"N" can apply to anyone. Especially a laborer who is the work horse doing the manual labor.
Just the blacks and people like you have attached the color black to "N". You guys really are stupid, needy and the biggest crybabies.
Heroic Temar Boggs

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey Rose and FS8,

You want to idolize an image of a kid Trayvon Martin's age?

Put this kid in your avatar picholder.

Wouldn't it be great for Temar Boggs to be singled out by President Obama?

Here's a young man who decided to get involved because he had a feeling he could help... and did:

Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

He was right.

Boggs, a McCaskey freshman who lives in Gable Park Woods, had been hanging out with a friend at TemarBoggsnearby Lancaster Arms apartments and helping move a couch when a man came by asking if they'd seen a missing girl.

They hadn't, Boggs said, so they went to watch TV.

A short time later, his friend went outside and saw lots of police officers and people from the neighborhood looking for the girl.

Police said that the girl had been taken that afternoon from the 100 block of Jennings Drive.

Boggs and about six friends joined the search.

"We got all of our friends to go look for her. We made our own little search party," Boggs, 15, said Saturday, though he didn't know the girl or her family.

They walked through some nearby woods and along a creek where they were told the girl might have gone.

When Boggs and his friends returned to Lancaster Arms on Jennings Drive, they saw more police officers and TV news crews.

"The whole block was filled," he said.

That's when, Boggs said, "I had the gut feeling that I was going to find the little girl."

A friend asked Boggs to hold his bike. Boggs figured the bike would help him search for the girl.

So he and another friend, Chris Garcia, rode on area streets — Michelle Drive, St. Phillips Drive, Gable Park Road — looking for her.

That's when a maroon car caught his eye.

Watch this interview of the young man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Outstanding.

Hats off to this young man. May more be just like him!

http://lancasteronline.com/article/local/8720...
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! What a stooopid comment...Link his shower schedule..DOLT!!!
What a dumb AZZZ...LMFAO!!!
Ha ha ha ha.
I ain't your "N" go find it yourself, but I think it might be easier if you just ask him. "Dolt".

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Florida governor holds emergency meeting with anti-Zimmerman protesters
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/19/florida-gov...
“Scott responded that he did not support getting rid of the law, but before he could elaborate, he was rushed out by his media relations team,” Central Florida News 13 reported Thursday afternoon.“No follow-up questions were allowed.”
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
FO.
Right back at ya, sweetie pie.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
FO, troll.
Truth hurt ya that much, sweetie. Oh you poor thing.
Cry me a river of "FO's".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••