The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393462 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#161801 Jul 22, 2013
Kentucky Liberal Liar wrote:
<quoted text>So the protesters stayed home and ate instead. Wow! That will teach our crazy crackazzez! Lol
Wow! Are you slobbering all over the thread again, troll? You don't even have the term right. It's not about the crack in your azz, fool, even though some of you are focused on cracks. Anyhow:

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Hundreds-prote...

HOUSTON — George Zimmerman was cleared of all charges in the shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin a week ago, but here in Houston and across the nation, the issue is far from over.

Hundreds of people packed the front steps of City Hall Saturday morning to protest the acquittal of Zimmerman.

“Every child of god, race, color, gender should be marching in the name of justice for Trayvon Martin, all of us,” Bishop James Dixon said.

(cont.)

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#161804 Jul 22, 2013
Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>Wow fact, there is gravity on earth. Fact, 1+1=2. Sorry, he you were not provided with these facts along with the facts concerning rape and lynching. By the way, fact, Columbus did not discover America in 1492. Fact, around the time of 1492, 65% of black Africans were Christians and now it has declined to 44%.
It is hardly surprising that you cannot provide 'facts' to bolster what you state here.

By the way, try English next time. "Sorry, he you were not provided with these facts...") LOL!
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#161805 Jul 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Are you slobbering all over the thread again, troll? You don't even have the term right. It's not about the crack in your azz, fool, even though some of you are focused on cracks. Anyhow:
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Hundreds-prote...
HOUSTON — George Zimmerman was cleared of all charges in the shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin a week ago, but here in Houston and across the nation, the issue is far from over.
Hundreds of people packed the front steps of City Hall Saturday morning to protest the acquittal of Zimmerman.
“Every child of god, race, color, gender should be marching in the name of justice for Trayvon Martin, all of us,” Bishop James Dixon said.
(cont.)
So let me see if I have this right: You are critical of someone because they were unable to understand & use a derogatory racist term properly? And then you go on to instruct them it its proper use & meaning? But that wasn't enough, so you add your own little "anal" joke to increase the inherent crudeness?

My, what a load of bigotry and hate you harbor. Thanks for that revealing look into your liberal philosophy. Nice to know you have all the racist terms on the tip of your tongue, so much so that you are willing to instruct other in their use.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#161806 Jul 22, 2013
bellowing niceties wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first he'll have to have a nice long talk with one of the co-sponsors of one of those bills, don't you think?
"The Illinois Review says Obama didn’t seem to have any of those concerns when in 2004 he co-sponsored S.B. 2386, which broadened the state’s Stand Your Ground law 'by shielding the person who was attacked from being sued in civil court by perpetrators or their estates when a ’stand your ground’ defense is used in protecting his or her person, dwelling or other property.'
S.B. 2386 passed the Illinois state senate by a 56–0 vote on March 25, 2004. It sailed through the state house with only two 'nay" votes. Both chambers were controlled by Democrats."
Goodness gracious, do I smell a liar and a hypocrite in the White House? LOL! He didn't just vote for the bill, he co-sponsored it! And it was pass two houses BOTH of which were controlled by Democrats! My-oh-my, what a sad sack of sh*t Herr Obama is. Imagine going on national TV and lecturing us about horrible, draconian, racist laws THAT HE HIMSELF IMPLEMENTED!!!!!
So, ObamaZombies, what say you now? I can hardly wait to hear all the imaginative replies. The fact remains that Obama could hold a press conference dead-drunk, tell a dirty joke, fart loudly and leave the podium .....and you pinheads would applaud it. You're essentially no different than Hitler Youth or Stockholm syndrome victims.
Spoken like a true gray box troll who can't distinguish the differences in the conversations taking place. First off, Zimmerman was initially released and sent home under "Stand Your Ground" law which is the point being made about the significance of those kinds of laws. He ultimately wasn't shielded or acquitted based on "Stand Your Ground". He was found not guilty of Second Degree Murder or Manslaughter beyond a "reasonable doubt". The Prosecution failed to present their case and overcome reasonable doubt (innocent until proven guilty) according to the decision rendered by the jury.

You're held hostage to an inferior brain that is clearly indoctrinated by right wing talking points. We get it. You've read all the far right memos, and that's all you're ever going to do - until the day you figure out to WHAT class you actually belong, and it's NOT the 1%. This is undoubtedly not your yacht:

Move over Abramovich: Meet 'Azzam', the world's largest, fastest superyacht

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/18/travel/move-ove...
By Arion McNicoll, for CNN

Obama RARELY speaks out about race. He has genuinely been a President of all races. It is grossly unfair to falsely accuse him of not being fair minded when he, himself, is an American of color. It's always FINE for YOU to point this out, and you do - right along with the racists here like Reality and GR and AL. For some reason, when the President acknowledges the clear reality of his minority status, it makes you squirm. I think you should squirm.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161807 Jul 22, 2013
Hey 'nutter'...

It's RAINING in my 'neck of the woods'
in

Kentucky ...!!!

Which is about 35 minutes from yours ...

Is it there ...???

;~)

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#161808 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>That was two days ago girl. What is in this mornings news about the protests? Zip, natta, nothin....It blew over.
Maybe they were in church Sunday? ;-)

Beyond that - were you expecting riots along the order of the L.A. riots after the officers who beat Rodney King were acquitted? Are you disappointed? Why is that?

This is a one man issue. Zimmerman is unlikely to find much peace if he decides to continue living and working here in America. I suspect that is a factor in the kinds of demonstrations we've seen. We respect the jury system. Many are deeply disappointed, but most who watched the trial do understand the failure of the prosecution. They certainly didn't feel the same way about the Rodney King beating. We all saw the videotape of how those officers beat Rodney King. It was indisputable. So, at the conclusion, most of us were incredulous at the acquittal - including those of us simply trying to escape the throngs of outraged protestors setting fires and beating up folks in L.A.
higgans

Avon, IN

#161809 Jul 22, 2013
Looks like the media couldn't hype the masses good enough to accomplish any rallies worth reporting on this morning. It appears to be a dead issue.
side note: here, the rally consisted of 25 folks. last year they had 30!

this year they included the names of two other victims: one was just very recently shot when he went to intercede in a VERBAL dispute in HIS neighborhood and the other was a young female in a smaller neighboring city that had come home, found her home broken into, called the police, had it investigated and THEN was shot just a few hours later by intruders with HER OWN SHOTGUN.

the first person was killed by an Hispanic black, the shooter shot his victim three times, walked away and then came back and shot him twice more while he laid on the ground. and, the latter was EXECUTED by a 17-yr-old black 'child' that HIS adult accomplice told police, the shooter found HER shotgun, had her KNEEL down and SHOT HER IN THE HEAD.

in the first case, the vic's mother has said it was NOT racial... it was simply ANGER over the shooter being a bad neighbor (the victiem had just the last week before, followed two youths he saw attempting to break in to his garage, BACK to the SHOOTER's residence and they had had words THEN).

in the second, the adult accomplice was 'acquainted' with the female vic and it has yet to be reported what the 'beef' was. the vic's family has done nothing but mourn their loss.

all three perps are in jail and the 17 yr old MAY face the Death Penalty... maybe.

bad behaviour and criminal intent knows NO age barriers. if TM had been carrying, GZ would just be another UNsolved murder victim. AND, Rachel J would STILL be unknown to the general public, just like she wanted to be when she KNEW TM was GOING BACK TO CONFRONT GZ.

this is NOT rocket science, folks. this case could be 'read' and understood from the hundreds of similar instances and actions of hundreds of TMs and RJs.

I would be VERY surprised if the mother of the 17 yr old shooter mentioned here, was NOT denying what HER 'baby' has done, too. that is ALSO a normal and NATURAL human reaction.

why folks NOT blood related to TM are doing by DENYING the facts is their secret....

we know why Sharpton, Crump & Co and Corey & Co and Obama & Co are doing what they are... that is NO secret, either.

it is a Pity, tho... FOR OUR NATION AND PEOPLE.

it ia also another example of why OBAMA, BOTH AS A LEADER AND A PRESIDENT, IS A FAILURE.

#161810 Jul 22, 2013
Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>Try to use your brain. It was the 2012 election that the Repubs could have used Rice, a black female.
No, they could not have. She is a pariah amongst the black culture.
In 2008, America had no clue about Obama,his gay flip-flopping and his support for gay sodomy bestiality in the military.
I'm sure that most Americans had no idea that George W. Bush would concoct a scheme to start a war we didn't need, piss away a financial surplus and destroy our global reputation.

You must be really scared of blacks and homosexuals.
Also, no Obama could not have a Clinton 2008 ticket.
Sure he could have. As a matter of fact, Hilary Clinton is on record about the suggestion. She claimed that Obama advisors approached her campaign to float the idea. Bill Clinton nixed it.
He made her Sec of State to get her out of the country and white house, he had no desire or inclination to bring the Clinton's back into the white house.
In a few years, that will change. Hilary will be elected and your pity party will continue.
Obviously, you are gay, which makes you eg-dystonic or self homophobic and since I support Trayvon and think Zipperboy a murderer then I am not the racist here.
Put down the bong, junior. You have lost far too many brain cells for coherent thought.
Calling Obama out for his failures does not make one a racist, unless they only call them out because of his race.
No kidding. Thanks for agreeing with me.
Are you an idiot? The Supreme Court just ruled on DOMA and Prop 8 and Obama had ordered the DOJ not to defend DOMA. A decade old. now you are just being dumb.
I realize that you are a bong baby and inept at research. Do try to look up the DOMA cause and see that Republicants passed the bill in 1996. The first lawsuits were filed days later.

George W. Bush feared that DOMA was vulnerable and attempted to initiate a Constitutional amendment to protect his party's interests.
Perhaps, you need to discover even one fact.
I did. I realize now that you are incapable of logic.
Try this, in Nov 2011, gay activists and Obama had USC.925.125 repealed, removing the ban on sodomy in the military and allowing gays to have sodomy sex,bestiality, with animals.
I know you get your 'news' from blogs and Fox but do try to find the source to learn how your opinions are fiction. The UCMJ does not allow for bestiality. You are pathetic.
Dec. 2011, the media found out and caused the Senate to reinstate "only" the ban on sodomy bestiality in the military.
Dec. 2011, Obama and these gay activists said that the sodomy bestiality ban was archaic and that during this term Obama would fight to have the ban on "sodomy bestiality" in the military repealed.
Perhaps, you need some facts.
Like this one...
http://www.stripes.com/news/language-banning-...
Also, in March 2012 Obama hurried and expressed his support for SSM, because of the media attention and gay California fundraiser had threatened to boycott Obama's California dinners and withhold over $20 million dollars in donations.
Ah yes, Republicants never state things to reel in cash support...ask Mitt about that hidden video camera again.

ROTFLMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161811 Jul 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they were in church Sunday? ;-)
Beyond that - were you expecting riots along the order of the L.A. riots after the officers who beat Rodney King were acquitted? Are you disappointed? Why is that?
This is a one man issue. Zimmerman is unlikely to find much peace if he decides to continue living and working here in America. I suspect that is a factor in the kinds of demonstrations we've seen. We respect the jury system. Many are deeply disappointed, but most who watched the trial do understand the failure of the prosecution. They certainly didn't feel the same way about the Rodney King beating. We all saw the videotape of how those officers beat Rodney King. It was indisputable. So, at the conclusion, most of us were incredulous at the acquittal - including those of us simply trying to escape the throngs of outraged protestors setting fires and beating up folks in L.A.
Mr. Zimmerman may turn out to BE ...
A FOX News Commentator!:)

Hey nutter did ya know Helen Thomas the renowned News Journalist that just died

IS ... from Kentucky ...

YepperZ ... right here ... in Winchester KY!

Talk about a 'humdinger'...
She was!

Loved her and her STRONG convictions ...
A lil contrary at times ...

BUT

'Back in the day' had *lunch* with her occasionally ...
Being a 'fellow' Kentuckian got me in loads of places ...

;~)

tee hee hee

~-~

#161812 Jul 22, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing you could cut and paste that would convince me otherwise. When he specifies "black" kids as being victims of violence, instead of "American" kids, his true colors and intentions are blatantly obvious.
You didn't need to tell me that you wouldn't believe his actual quotes. Your ignorance is profound. That is why you resort to lying about what he said.
And by the way nitwit, we are the "melting pot" of the world, a place where you give up your nationality, with all it's accompanying inequalities, to become Americans, period.
So, blacks aren't Americans? Was it wrong for Kennedy to talk about his Irish heritage? Was W. at fault when he whined about Texans being targeted by illegal immigration? Do try not to look so silly.
Democrats strive to separate, manipulate, instigate ethnic animosities.
Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction.

We are not at war with Islam but those who corrupt it.

Ah yes, your party's duplicity on display again.
Rather than work for a homogeneous society that has America's success and well being at heart, Obama and liberals in general, want a heterogeneous society, one that has historically never worked and is inevitably, doomed to failure.
That being said, fk off, ya liberal piece of sh!t.
Awwww, are you mad that I made you look bad again?

Republicants want a homogenous society as long as it is white, Christian and employed. Thanks for agreeing.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161813 Jul 22, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
side note: here, the rally consisted of 25 folks. last year they had 30!
this year they included the names of two other victims: one was just very recently shot when he went to intercede in a VERBAL dispute in HIS neighborhood and the other was a young female in a smaller neighboring city that had come home, found her home broken into, called the police, had it investigated and THEN was shot just a few hours later by intruders with HER OWN SHOTGUN.
the first person was killed by an Hispanic black, the shooter shot his victim three times, walked away and then came back and shot him twice more while he laid on the ground. and, the latter was EXECUTED by a 17-yr-old black 'child' that HIS adult accomplice told police, the shooter found HER shotgun, had her KNEEL down and SHOT HER IN THE HEAD.
in the first case, the vic's mother has said it was NOT racial... it was simply ANGER over the shooter being a bad neighbor (the victiem had just the last week before, followed two youths he saw attempting to break in to his garage, BACK to the SHOOTER's residence and they had had words THEN).
in the second, the adult accomplice was 'acquainted' with the female vic and it has yet to be reported what the 'beef' was. the vic's family has done nothing but mourn their loss.
all three perps are in jail and the 17 yr old MAY face the Death Penalty... maybe.
bad behaviour and criminal intent knows NO age barriers. if TM had been carrying, GZ would just be another UNsolved murder victim. AND, Rachel J would STILL be unknown to the general public, just like she wanted to be when she KNEW TM was GOING BACK TO CONFRONT GZ.
this is NOT rocket science, folks. this case could be 'read' and understood from the hundreds of similar instances and actions of hundreds of TMs and RJs.
I would be VERY surprised if the mother of the 17 yr old shooter mentioned here, was NOT denying what HER 'baby' has done, too. that is ALSO a normal and NATURAL human reaction.
why folks NOT blood related to TM are doing by DENYING the facts is their secret....
we know why Sharpton, Crump & Co and Corey & Co and Obama & Co are doing what they are... that is NO secret, either.
it is a Pity, tho... FOR OUR NATION AND PEOPLE.
it ia also another example of why OBAMA, BOTH AS A LEADER AND A PRESIDENT, IS A FAILURE.
Great Post Higgans :)
As have been 'lots' of yours!
I always read them ...
Whether I respond or not.
Just an FYI ...

~-~
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#161814 Jul 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true gray box troll who can't distinguish the differences in the conversations taking place. First off, Zimmerman was initially released and sent home under "Stand Your Ground" law which is the point being made about the significance of those kinds of laws. He ultimately wasn't shielded or acquitted based on "Stand Your Ground". He was found not guilty of Second Degree Murder or Manslaughter beyond a "reasonable doubt". The Prosecution failed to present their case and overcome reasonable doubt (innocent until proven guilty) according to the decision rendered by the jury.
You're held hostage to an inferior brain that is clearly indoctrinated by right wing talking points. We get it. You've read all the far right memos, and that's all you're ever going to do - until the day you figure out to WHAT class you actually belong, and it's NOT the 1%. This is undoubtedly not your yacht:
Move over Abramovich: Meet 'Azzam', the world's largest, fastest superyacht
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/18/travel/move-ove...
By Arion McNicoll, for CNN
Obama RARELY speaks out about race. He has genuinely been a President of all races. It is grossly unfair to falsely accuse him of not being fair minded when he, himself, is an American of color. It's always FINE for YOU to point this out, and you do - right along with the racists here like Reality and GR and AL. For some reason, when the President acknowledges the clear reality of his minority status, it makes you squirm. I think you should squirm.
What makes me squirm is your pretense of giving a damn about civil rights. You applaud a President who basically declared Zimmerman guilty of murder BEFORE the trial (when he said Trayvon could "be his son") and then again AFTER the verdict (when he said Trayvon could be HIM!). There's not one damn bit of evidence that shows Zimmerman was a racist (and a lot that says he isn't).

It's not the job of the President of the United States to declare people guilty BEFORE a trial. It's not the job of the President of the United States to declare a person guilty AFTER they have been acquitted. Furthermore, he did it based strictly on RACIAL grounds.

What about Trayvon says "Obama" to you? His use of the phrase "nasty-ass cracka" or his violence? There is NOTHING to compare between the two EXCEPT their race. So Obama basically said: "Trayvon is black and so am I, so I identify with him, not with Zimmerman, who's only brown." What a RACIST piece of crap to say to the nation. I am ashamed of our racist President and our racist Attorney General. You should be too.

But you're not, because liberals are all racist at heart, including you.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#161815 Jul 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Zimmerman may turn out to BE ...
A FOX News Commentator!:)
Hey nutter did ya know Helen Thomas the renowned News Journalist that just died
IS ... from Kentucky ...
YepperZ ... right here ... in Winchester KY!
Talk about a 'humdinger'...
She was!
Loved her and her STRONG convictions ...
A lil contrary at times ...
BUT
'Back in the day' had *lunch* with her occasionally ...
Being a 'fellow' Kentuckian got me in loads of places ...
;~)
tee hee hee
~-~
Hey hey hey, how are you? No time but, I looked to see if you were on. I just heard where your old friend from NY days and work-passed away. Helen Thomas.

Take care.

#161816 Jul 22, 2013
Truly sad that the violence continues while Obama, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and all the other race-baiting, worthless thugs capitalize on it for political gain.
Montgomery County, Illinois GOP Chairman Jim Allen - A Harvard lawyer is a street walker?

Doug Priesse, chairman of the Republican Party in Franklin County, Ohio - worried about the unemployed voting?

Barbara Bachman - Can one really be Mulsim and American?

Former IL Congressman Joe Walsh - Jesse Jackson would be out of work if blacks weren't dependent on the government.

Jason Richwine of the Conservative Heritage Foundation -“The average IQ of immigrants in the United States is substantially lower than that of the white native population, and the difference is likely to persist over several generations.”

Yeah, yeah...the Democrats have a lock on race baiting and racist comments, huh?

Your cleaner called and they are having a problem getting your boyfriend's cum stains off your hood.
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#161818 Jul 22, 2013
Furthermore, since Obama likes looking at "what ifs", how about if all we knew is that Trayvon had called Zimmerman a "nasty-ass cracka" and then beat him to death? Who would be the racist now? Whose civil rights would have been violated? The truth is that if that had happened you would have never even heard of this at all. It'd be a two-liner on page nine of the Sanford Bee.

PS - For proper use and/or definition of "nasty-ass cracka", please consult NTR, who seems to have a handle on all the latest racial insults. I bow to the master in that regard.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161819 Jul 22, 2013
Zimmerman defense team responds to Obama’s comments

“While we acknowledge and understand the racial context of this case,” the defense’s statement continues,“we challenge people to look closely and dispassionately at the facts.”

“We believe those who look at the facts of the case without prejudice will see that it is a clear case of self-defense, and we are certain that those who take a closer look at the kind of person George Zimmerman is,” reads the statement.

The defense team applauds Obama’s courage in discussing the Zimmerman verdict in the statement, but adds,“we would like to stress that the verdict was reached fairly and justly and that it reflects the letter of the law and represents the law’s proper application to the facts.”

“We hope that the President was not suggesting that this case fits a pattern of racial disparity, because we strongly contend that it does not,” they caution, citing the Department of Justice’s investigation against Zimmerman for possible hate crimes in the shooting death of Martin.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/19/zimmerman-d...

A Freespeechzone 3 days ago
This is merely an example of the fact that Obama & Holder are upset that despite their interference in the Zimmerman Trial, the facts overcame mob rule and their attempts at blinding justice. Like his policies that fail, his attempt to thwart the truth failed as well.

Knowing that there is no case against Zimmerman for a Civil Rights violation or Hate Crime, they have created a 'hotline' for anyone to call and help them fabricate one.

He will fail again & given his poisonous racial comments to embolden unprovoked attacks, we will see more Trayvon Martins being introduced to Self Defense.

No Apologies

~-~
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#161820 Jul 22, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Montgomery County, Illinois GOP Chairman Jim Allen - A Harvard lawyer is a street walker?
Doug Priesse, chairman of the Republican Party in Franklin County, Ohio - worried about the unemployed voting?
Barbara Bachman - Can one really be Mulsim and American?
Former IL Congressman Joe Walsh - Jesse Jackson would be out of work if blacks weren't dependent on the government.
Jason Richwine of the Conservative Heritage Foundation -“The average IQ of immigrants in the United States is substantially lower than that of the white native population, and the difference is likely to persist over several generations.”
Yeah, yeah...the Democrats have a lock on race baiting and racist comments, huh?
Your cleaner called and they are having a problem getting your boyfriend's cum stains off your hood.
Well, at least one so-called "liberal", namely YOU, thinks that implying someone is a homosexual is acceptable as an insult.

Homophobic much?

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#161821 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
What makes me squirm is your pretense of giving a damn about civil rights. You applaud a President who basically declared Zimmerman guilty of murder BEFORE the trial (when he said Trayvon could "be his son") and then again AFTER the verdict (when he said Trayvon could be HIM!). There's not one damn bit of evidence that shows Zimmerman was a racist (and a lot that says he isn't).
It's not the job of the President of the United States to declare people guilty BEFORE a trial. It's not the job of the President of the United States to declare a person guilty AFTER they have been acquitted. Furthermore, he did it based strictly on RACIAL grounds.
What about Trayvon says "Obama" to you? His use of the phrase "nasty-ass cracka" or his violence? There is NOTHING to compare between the two EXCEPT their race. So Obama basically said: "Trayvon is black and so am I, so I identify with him, not with Zimmerman, who's only brown." What a RACIST piece of crap to say to the nation. I am ashamed of our racist President and our racist Attorney General. You should be too.
But you're not, because liberals are all racist at heart, including you.
Don't you ever tire of being so stupid? I know many of us are weary of reading your tripe. You start with false assumptions that we have to "accept" as being valid before we could agree with the rest of your tripe. Then, you post the conclusion to the bogus assumption.

Where is your PROOF for any of this garbage above? You have none. Zip.

Your logic is deeply suspect, deeply flawed and 99% disingenuous.

There is ample evidence that George Zimmerman engaged in racial profiling, because we all KNOW what Trayvon Martin was doing the night he was murdered. We have seen him on videotape purchasing a tea and some skittles. We KNOW he was unarmed. We know he was headed back to the townhouse where he was staying with his purchases and his change. There was nothing "suspicious" about him.

But, we know Zimmerman had repeatedly called the cops and that the suspicious characters he reported were black. How many of them were criminal? Do we know? Are you guessing they all were? We know Trayvon Martin was not.

I'm not going to retry George Zimmerman. A jury has made the decision for us.

Our President NEVER decided a d*mned thing for us or assign guilt. The jury did that. What part of fair trial did you miss?

Once again, you IDENTIFY yourself as being a moron when you try to tell us what Obama "said" when you started your sentence with "So Obama basically said....." No, you idiot. The President said EXACTLY what he said - not the words you want to put in his mouth.

I care very much about Civil Rights.
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#161822 Jul 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Zimmerman defense team responds to Obama’s comments
“While we acknowledge and understand the racial context of this case,” the defense’s statement continues,“we challenge people to look closely and dispassionately at the facts.”
“We believe those who look at the facts of the case without prejudice will see that it is a clear case of self-defense, and we are certain that those who take a closer look at the kind of person George Zimmerman is,” reads the statement.
The defense team applauds Obama’s courage in discussing the Zimmerman verdict in the statement, but adds,“we would like to stress that the verdict was reached fairly and justly and that it reflects the letter of the law and represents the law’s proper application to the facts.”
“We hope that the President was not suggesting that this case fits a pattern of racial disparity, because we strongly contend that it does not,” they caution, citing the Department of Justice’s investigation against Zimmerman for possible hate crimes in the shooting death of Martin.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/19/zimmerman-d...
A Freespeechzone 3 days ago
This is merely an example of the fact that Obama & Holder are upset that despite their interference in the Zimmerman Trial, the facts overcame mob rule and their attempts at blinding justice. Like his policies that fail, his attempt to thwart the truth failed as well.
Knowing that there is no case against Zimmerman for a Civil Rights violation or Hate Crime, they have created a 'hotline' for anyone to call and help them fabricate one.
He will fail again & given his poisonous racial comments to embolden unprovoked attacks, we will see more Trayvon Martins being introduced to Self Defense.
No Apologies
~-~
It's a sad day for America when we have to "challenge" our President to ignore his racial bias and actually "look closely and dispassionately at the facts".

Those lawyers can hope all day long that Obama "was not suggesting that this case fits a pattern of racial disparity", but that's EXACTLY what he was doing. It wasn't the least bit subtle either.

Before the trial (and well before the facts were known to ANYBODY), Obama compared Trayvon to the son he never had, basically making Zimmerman into a racist killer. After the trial, he double-downed on stupid and compared Trayvon to himself!(Don't follow him if you're white or brown. He might think you're a "nasty-ass cracka" and beat the crap out of you!)

Zimmeran's lawyers work regularly with black defendants. They seem like honorable men who do good work in their community with ALL races, some of it purely out of compassion. If I have to believe them or a clueless, inexperienced, radical left-wing "community organizer" & politician from Chicago, I go with Zim's lawyers.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#161823 Jul 22, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey hey hey, how are you? No time but, I looked to see if you were on. I just heard where your old friend from NY days and work-passed away. Helen Thomas.
Take care.
Thank you Watson :)
I truly miss seeing your 'words of wisdom' on here.
You 'take care' too.

She was a 'witty' person.
Even tho she was Lebanese in ancestry, she was BORN in America!
And served Americans with stories many, many years from the White House!

She 'hated' all politicians *equally*...
She WAS a 'different breed' than the journalists of today!

May she ...
Rest In Peace

<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,421,502
News RICO Charges Against 'Climate Deniers': A Case ... 5 min Earthling-1 10
News Support Sununu for governor (Oct '15) 11 min Wvwvwv 9
News Republican Frontrunners Avoid Climate Change (Nov '15) 11 min Earthling-1 110
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Dr Guru 222,928
News In climate bid, Obama stares down melting Alask... (Sep '15) 18 min Earthling-1 1,567
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Limbertwig 240,314
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 24 min Quirky 8,198
News Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in black... 2 hr Rev Cash Dollar 108
News The Republican presidential candidate and the M... 4 hr Go Blue Forever 58
More from around the web