The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391375 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#161226 Jul 20, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>So you keep seeking attention,lol.
I'm posting, just like you are, Jack. Is me posting somehow different than you posting? Are you "seeking attention"?

Location hidden

#161227 Jul 20, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about both. Illegal aliens and the pitiful poor black community who do the majority of their own killing. The Hispanics, Mexicans, Latinos are no different. How many blacks have beaten up on whites and Hispanics since the verdict. You know, "this is for Trayvon". Where's your outrage their. Oh, you have none as you have blinders on.
"How many blacks have beaten up on whites and Hispanics since the verdict. You know, "this is for Trayvon". Where's your outrage their. Oh, you have none as you have blinders on."

I don't know, how many? Do you know? Or are you just assuming and throwing that out there to rationalize your racism?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#161228 Jul 20, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't smarter than Quirky. That's the only reason it's not "something to brag about".
Crazy Beautiful is hot for him and a OH, OH, OH. Another Sham!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#161229 Jul 20, 2013
"It is not a case of our people...wanting either separation or integration. The use of these words actually clouds the real picture. The 22 million Afro-Americans don't seek either separation or integration. They seek recognition and respect as human beings."

Malcolm X.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#161230 Jul 20, 2013
Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>Its only gets worse....if ever a president were guilty of anarchy it would be this one and we would have to include half of congress and many state legislators.
I believe more than half of Congress. This is what I believe happen:

Liberals disguise as Republicans infiltrated the Repubs. and started corrupting from within.

Something happen.

There is NO two party system. Even representatives from the Conservative Repubs. have reneged and agreeing with the liberals.

I feel we are getting closer to a civil war.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#161231 Jul 20, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
That I agree with you by definition as that is what they do. They have excessively over used the race card to really poising people off. They are too stupid to realize the damage they are not only doing to themselves but to their families and their next generation.
Too bad the founding fathers did not put in the constitution, those who fail to provide for themselves will be sent back to the country they came from and those that they beget.
They sure as hell would be singing a different story. All that would really matter, they would be working and we may be united as a whole. They don't want unification. They want majority status. A burden they couldn't possibly bear like the whites have had to.
I got the local news on and they were talking about the fires you guys got out there and were showing pictures of the WHITE firemen protecting the POS' of LA. I wonder what going to hapen to them when all the WHITE men quit. I think history tells the story.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#161232 Jul 20, 2013
Analogies for America: Beyond the melting pot
http://www.startribune.com/opinion/commentari...
In our multicultural and individualist age, the common complaint is that the metaphor says that Americans should surrender our cultural and ethnic identities. This critique strikes me as overwrought. Yes, the culture of the country where you live is constraining. But whatÂ’s distinctive about modern America is the looseness of these constraints, and the array of available choices.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#161233 Jul 20, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You really are desperate to believe that everything posted in contradiction to what you think is a cry for mercy from you. You are the most pompous person here and always have been. No one is begging or crying for pity, especially from you. You are being called out, for what you are. Rationalize and manipulate that all you like and can, because it is ugly to see you when you're stripped down to the bare naked racist that you are.
You cry and you beg from "whitey" all over the place. Those are your cries. My posts are my disapproval of your chosen ignorance over socio-economics and as long as the ghettos and hoods gang bang and terrorize the communities you will have nothing and will always remain to cry your rivers of woe and use inequality as your basis.

Maybe if you would voice some disapproval to the riots, acknowledge that blacks, Hispanics, Mexicans and other people of color do commit crimes. Above all accept the stats on who commits the most crimes and the stats of those in prison and the jails. Until you honestly accept those facts, the minorities will remain where they are at. In the ghettos and the hoods with only a few smart ones getting out.

How does it feel to know some kids will get out while you keep baiting for race wars.

Go cry your river. You are dependent on pity from the majority. You know, ol'whitey.

You can't strip anyone down to the bare bone on a message board except in your grandiose mind.
Don't you ever get tired of making a total and complete jackass out of yourself. You do not have powers on the Internet, idiot.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#161234 Jul 20, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know anyone who's going to ask someone beating on them how old they are before blowing them apart.
Hey Bro, stop for a sec, if you are below the age of 17 then I want put a hole in you for beating my brains into the concrete.

I'll just let you continuing beating my head till I drop dead if you are just a 17 y/o thug.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#161236 Jul 20, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
And your transformation into a complete psycho is complete.
Everyone, meet Mr. Hyde. ;)
Cry baby, can you whine any louder?

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#161237 Jul 20, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Bachelor of Arts degree is showing again Rose.. BwAAAAAAHA HA HA HA ! As well as your sultry Massage therapy one .. LMFAO!
Your drunken stupidity is showing as always.

Hahhahahha!

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#161238 Jul 20, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You drunk again...HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HA!!!!!!

Location hidden

#161239 Jul 20, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we have yet another case of your transparent insecurity and need for attention.

Two pages from now, when you're blaming someone else for "bringing her up", just try your hardest to remember this post.

You really are clueless Q, and pathetically obvious.
Ratz

Kennewick, WA

#161240 Jul 20, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ya Ratz. Long time no see !! good to see you !!!
Thanx Q, just passin' through
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#161241 Jul 20, 2013
When a parasite gets a hold of a host, it sucks the blood out of it until it dies. That is what the parasites are doing to the country, sucking ALL the energy and blood out of all the responsible working people. We need to find an antibiotic to destroy the parasites in this country before we are destroyed.

Location hidden

#161242 Jul 20, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Wind bag, can you deflect any louder? lol

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#161243 Jul 20, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pusher Man..... LOL

Steppenwolf - The Pusher

Reality

Frankfort, KY

#161244 Jul 20, 2013
Detroit is going bankrupt, unemployment is at an all time high, high crime is through the roof but ....hey, the liberals still have their electric cars!!!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#161245 Jul 20, 2013
El moro wrote:
<quoted text>
X-Man owns your worthless ass, period.
LMFAO! Sounds like some real Bario wisdom there.

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#161246 Jul 20, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Madeleine Albright on Donald Trump: 'He has und... 1 min Captain Yesterday 3
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 233,205
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min My New Alias RULES 1,404,772
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 2 min Captain Yesterday 241
News Poll: Trump supporters unfazed by reversal on s... 3 min okimar 224
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min Jonah1 14,839
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 201,431
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 27 min NotSoDivineMsM 5,490
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 287
News Trump bounces into the lead 1 hr WeTheSheeple 160
More from around the web