The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391564 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#160783 Jul 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>:)
I lurk on all threads LOL. I am everywhere.
Yeah, I know. You think you're God.

You have a hole in one of your many socks by the way.

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#160788 Jul 19, 2013
Comply or Fail wrote:
<quoted text>
Comply or fail.
Very simple.
Your choice.
Comply or..????
Yeah, you know the drill.
Ask Vorenus!....lololololololololo l
And that is NOT Vorenus.
Unless he moved away from California.
.....nice try but..........
Now you just sit their and be compliantly quiet with your empty placemat avatar staring at you and hush it up.
Their are important debates going on here and I don't want to miss any of the intelligence expounded in them by your further whinings to me.
BTW, your avatar placemat is as empty as your head....lololololol
GFY troll!
Santa Ana Anal Boy

Oklahoma City, OK

#160789 Jul 19, 2013
THE GRATEFUL DEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Proxy, Give credit where credits due, it wasn't her that first came up with that,
Jack from Bedias
<quoted text>
I got "I Shot Trevon" t-shirts with Zimmerman for Mayor on the back. What do you think?$30.
Hey Sock Puppet, How many of the t-shirts with George in the crosshairs have you and Rose sold so far?
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#160790 Jul 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know what percentage of crime is committed by blacks? Conviction rates? Pfftt. All you know is that more black Americans are poor and can't afford good legal representation that can get them off once they're charged with a crime. There is no substitute for competent and reputable legal counsel (which doesn't come cheap). Ask George Zimmerman.
You're an idiot AND a racist.
And you act like blacks do not commit any crimes.
I suppose it is the gun that killed the other black guy than the black guy who pulled the trigger huh?

It is obvious that you support all the rioting and violence that is happening because of the Zman verdict.
And you are perfectly alright that people who had nothing to do with Zman or the trial are being beaten for Trayvon. Otherwise you would have let your outcries be known how wrong it is to revert to violence. I think you see it as justified violence don't you?

You are the idiot and a white racist. Don't put your shame and guilt onto others.
Mr Farm Alot

Saint Louis, MO

#160791 Jul 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>THE blacks, THE Hispanics. How to THE whites feel about that?
Ewwwwwww. You have no idea what a bigot you really are, do you? You gurgle when you drool.
Humans aren't any different than cattle or any other animal.
You got to have some way to tell them apart.

ie; Red heifers, black white face heifers,red white face hiefers, black angus, black white face angus, cross bred black heifers... etc.

Humans are the same way, blacks, whites, mexicans, chinese...etc.

There is no bigotry in that post other than the bigotry you need to keep alive and well stoked so you will have some utopic purpose in your life.

You're displaying classic signs of a hard core narcissist.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#160795 Jul 19, 2013
Vorenus1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, 90% Ralff's garr bash.
If that's true it`s more like TM 8`s Racist biased BS going on.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#160796 Jul 19, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>That's his way of telling the rioters to have their way.
Yes sir this is exactly what he is doing?

He loves it. This is his high.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#160797 Jul 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know. You think you're God.
You have a hole in one of your many socks by the way.
After all, I built it.
=====I advise you to comply. LOL~~~~
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#160798 Jul 19, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
The trouble with Obama is he's looking thru the lens of a black man. I remember being followed while shopping and I'm white. If people want to lock their doors, who gives a fuc. It's their right to do so.
How about how the blacks talking about the white man as if all white people are racists. The man is the president of the United States for Gods sake, and you would think things were like they were in the 50's and 60's. I'm getting sick of the shit myself.
I was stopped by the police and given a ticket for speeding.

....but I am a white person. Only blacks are stopped by the police.

This is how the ignorance of the libs and their ideology is.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#160799 Jul 19, 2013
All of my black friends agree, they would feel safer walking in a "white" neighborhood, then in a "black hood". I am part of a neighborhood watch, and have spotted white and black persons committing crimes, turned them in, and helped prosecute them. Race has nothing to do with it, they are all just scum and need to be dealt with. I do carry a weapon, but haven't shot one yet. BUT, if one ever attacks me, he(or she) is dead meat, I don't miss.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#160800 Jul 19, 2013
freebird wrote:
“There are very few African American men in this country who haven't had the experience of being"....a senator, president, live in Hawaii, etc.
He live with his grandmother in Hawaii---she was a banker. He didn't live in any inner city or housing projects.

The man is a pathological liar but an intentional liar.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#160801 Jul 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The whole da*n nation is getting sick of it..
People are quietly arming themselves and preparing.

You can only back even an abuse dog into the corner, eventually they come out fighting.
Comply or Else

Chicago, IL

#160802 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
GFY troll!
You need to be compliant and stop swearing Rose!

You just remember what you were told about complying to the other posters ishes and needs and wants.

Or I swear I'll have you banned and omitted from Topix.

Just so you know and can't say you didn't know and understand the new ground rules for you per your new compliance schedule.

Learn this and remember it.
Or I'll have you tossed out of her on your azz.

com·pli·ance
noun \k&#601;m-&#712;pl &#299;-&#601;n(t)s\
Definition of COMPLIANCE
a : the act or process of complying to a desire, demand, proposal, or regimen or to coercion
b : conformity in fulfilling official requirements
: a disposition to yield to others
: the ability of an object to yield elastically when a force is applied : flexibility

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/com...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#160803 Jul 19, 2013
Everyone on this thread who read NTR's usual rant to me.

Did she not say do not post to her--she is finished with me.

Then why is this whatever who boast about her PHD and being soooo smart keep posting to me?
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#160804 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
FU! Hahahahaah!
I can always come back and post grey box or get a proxy like you, wuss.
You people are so utterly stupid and immature, it's hilarious.
You have come back as a gray box. Several times in fact.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#160805 Jul 19, 2013
5 blacks raped, tortured and murdered Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom in 2007. After raping and torturing Christopher they shot him and dumped his bound body at railroad tracks. After raping and torturing Channon they stuffed her into 5 trash sacks until she slowly suffocated inside of a trash bin. The 5 were convicted and imprisoned and guess what...the black community protested and "reenacted" the murders by taking trash bags to the same house and tracks where the crimes took place. They demanded "justice" for the convicted. Sound familiar? Why is it that every time blacks are convicted the black community protests for "justice"? Because they were black. It never once occurs to these disgusting beings that their hearts are the same color: black. If I were black I'd be absolutely disgusted with my own community. These blacks give the rest a horrible name. If Spanish people were acting like this I would tell they are a sick race and make me disgusted to call myself Spanish. The same goes with whites. I don't care what color you are this type of behavior warrants you a front row seat in Hell.-Dom
http://collectiveunderground.wordpress.com/20...
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER

Los Angeles, CA

#160806 Jul 19, 2013
Santa Ana Anal Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sock Puppet, How many of the t-shirts with George in the crosshairs have you and Rose sold so far?
The Proxy device even makes you More Impotent than you already were.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#160807 Jul 19, 2013
Charles Barkley agrees with the verdict of George Zimmerman.

He said its the media's fault that the blacks are protesting. He said the media is not pure.

I agree.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/charles-ba...
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#160809 Jul 19, 2013
False Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
How petty. Someone posing as Vorenus just so as to play "gotcha"
You are not Vorenus.
You and Rose setup a new Vorenus account to somehow allow you to feel you're getting even for Vorenus getting banned.
I've seen left wing low, but this takes the cake.
Congrats, you even impressed me.
Like X-Women, NTR , Rose , and Freekspirit8. Vorenus is a fake American.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#160810 Jul 19, 2013
Vorenus1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got you at bay, don't I?
LOL!
You Ain`t smart enough Pelon! Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Jay 233,548
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min porkmo 10,490
Hillary Clinton promised to heal the Nation's d... 5 min Remember Benghazi 1
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... (Jan '16) 14 min Pietro Armando 478
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Dr Guru 219,714
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 28 min Quirky 41
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 36 min Frankie Rizzo 213
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 37 min Responsibility 5,694
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 46 min VetnorsGate 1,405,628
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 1 hr gwww 322
News Clinton Wins Democratic Nomination; Gets Boost ... 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 86
More from around the web