The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 6,758)

Showing posts 135,141 - 135,160 of217,913
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

GOP struggles to redefine party under electoral pressure
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865583195/...
"There has been an effort to force Republicans to look at the loss through an ethnic or identity politics lens," said Jay Cost, elections analyst for the conservative Weekly Standard. "But you could just as easily break down the vote among income groups, and say the Republicans lost just as badly."

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Are you losing the debate?
Shout racist.
And you silence the opposition which ends the argument allowing you to claim victory.
(Obama tactic)
Are you a racist conservative and losing the debate?

Deny your racism and shout out your opposition is "playing the race card" in hopes of silencing the opposition and ending the argument allowing you to claim victory.

(racist conservative tactic)

;)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>You fricken liar! She wouldn't even use those words. She would have said something like this "Dat b cracka Ambass Stevey a bitin" it!"
No, no, no.

Dat b that creepy azz cracka Ambassador Chris.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where they up in the North West Corner of Huston. I worked as a consultant to a company that did fiber optic video equipment and I worked from Nov through Feb to put in a fiber optic cable tv ring around Huston. One of the head ends was in North West Huston. The rest of them were in some pretty bad neighborhoods. Most of our work was done from 11pm to 7am.
No doubt about it, there's some badass black neighborhoods in Houston. It's also one of the largest cities in the country. They do not allow blocking a major highway. They will push your car out of the way and dont care about the damage. People get killed all the time trying to cross or changing a flat. If you are having problems on a major highway, get off, or you are putting your life in danger. That's no joke.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>They are afraid that blacks will be on the wrong end of self-defense acts at a higher rate then others. Hmmm, I wonder why they think that?
Law v. justice
http://www.christiancentury.org/article/2013-...
In our legal system a person is considered innocent until proven guilty. But if youíre a young black male, you have a good chance of being considered guilty until proven otherwise. Trayvon Martin didnít even get the chance to try to prove his innocence. George Zimmerman served as policeman, prosecutor, judge, jury and executioner. Martin is dead, and Zimmerman is a free man.
racer42

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to check your facts on that bit about the Senate...
history is fun!
Will do.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think, Obama, Holder, Jackson are way over 21 y/o but they manage to miss doing prison time and look at the corruption, crime and lies they committed.
The Ruling Class: How They Corrupted America and What We Can Do About It [Paperback]
http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/0825305586
In this profound and incisive work, Angelo M. Codevilla introduces readers to the Ruling Class, the group of bipartisan political elites who run America. This Ruling Class, educated at prestigious universities and convinced of its own superiority, has everything to gain by raising taxes and expanding the reach of government. This class maintains that it knows what is best and continually increases its power over every facet of American life, from family and marriage to the environment, guns, and God.It is becoming increasingly apparent that this Ruling Class does not represent the interests of the majority of Americans, who value self-rule and the freedom on whose promise America was founded. Millions of Americans are now reasserting our right to obey the Constitution, not the Ruling Class. This desire transcends all organizations and joins independents, Republicans, and Democrats into The Country Party, whose members embody the ideas and habits that made America great. The majority of Americans feel that the Ruling Class is demeaning us, impoverishing us, demoralizing us, and want to be rid of it.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Obviously they know it is a left winger they had to boot. Too soon to know who but the only time I saw him actually write a post I could tell he was a jerk. Vorenus maybe?
Its someones sock not sure who yet.. Here's what TM8 had to say a few days ago about sock accounts..

Top Mod 8 wrote:
Hello all :)
I thought I'd hijack TM21's thread for a minute.
I wanted to point out that in looking at sock accounts we found that they were
1. Used to insult other posters
2. Used to give out props or judge-its
3. Used to post for points
4. Posted a lot of one liners which is really just spam. There is very little constructive conversation on sock accounts.
Although we have no hard and fast rule about how many accounts you can have, we are trying to limit sock accounts, so if you have a lot of them don't be surprised if you find some banned.

Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
TWIT!
Losing A Battle Of Wits With A Fishy Looking Nitwit
http://www.paysonroundup.com/news/2013/jul/05...
Doesnít help that I know Iím up against a bunch of clueless hatchery rainbows ó and still not catching anything.
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, moron, you're the one who kept insisting that race had nothing to do with. The FBI, the prosecuting attorneys, the defense attorneys and the Martin's agreed with that. Are you waffling and flip-flopping again?
She's just following the lead of Obama and Attorney General Holder, who have told us not to believe our lying eyes, but rather believe THEM when the tell us the verdict was entirely due to "racism".

When you have the Attorney General of the United Stated declaring a jury verdict null & void, what else do you expect? If the justice system is declared corrupt the the highest justice official in the land, what else remains but mob action? How else can justice be done except by outside means?

Obama should be impeached and Holder should go to prison for his lies before Congress. This attempt to distract everyone by throwing a poor Latino to the wolves is beyond disgusting. It's nothing more than the President and his AG demanding street "justice", good old-fashioned cracker-style. Only now two black men are leading the lynch mob in a twist on our past shameful history of this sort of thing.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

bellowing niceties wrote:
Must suck to be a liberal today. Here's the things you are for:
-- the Prez hiding files like Nixon (Fast & Furious)
-- the government keeping files on everyone
-- the IRS investigating people's political beliefs
-- the IRS working for to re-elect a President
-- the HHS Secretary demanding bribes
-- the Sec. of State & UN Ambassador telling lies
-- mobs in the street demanding "justice"
Here's the things you are against:
-- the ability to defend one's self
-- freedom of the press (AP & Fox subpoenas)
-- the AG being honest with Congress (see above)
-- the right to trial by a jury of your peers
-- the right to protest unfair taxation
-- the right to privacy
Gee, it seems libs are pretty much just fascist or communist when it comes to their beliefs.
"bellowing"
Grate post. Spot on. APPLAISE!!!!
Peace
Obey The Law

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

This song is for all of you lawless Trayvon Martin supporters.

Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought The Law(1966)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Let's see, six woman unanimously decide "not guilty" under sworn oath while carrying out their civil duty.
Then rioting, protests and death threats abound (not to mention book and movie offers). I wonder if that would have anything to do with what they now say while not under oath and fearing for their lives?
"Not guilty". Accept it.
I'll be the first to tell ya. Put 6 women, strangers, in a room, and they agreed, on anything, is simply amazing to me. lol.
Obey The Law

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny your racism and shout out your opposition is "playing the race card" in hopes of silencing the opposition and ending the argument allowing you to claim victory.
;)

bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Who are you talking to? You say a "racist conservative", yet it's the liberals using race to lynch Zimmerman. There aren't any racist conservatives on this issue. We demand that race be left out of it entirely.

We're for JUSTICE and the RULE OF LAW, not mob rule. YOU are the ones carrying pitchforks, torches and heading on down the the courthouse to give Zimmerman what YOU think he deserves. YOU are the ones trying to overturn a fair trial that EVERYONE in the country saw. That's YOUR racism and mob violence, not ours.

Go find a mirror. You'll see a guy wearing a staw hat, chewing tabacco and looking every bit like some cracker from 1925 staring back at you. That you don't like what you've become is not our problem.
racer42

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt about it, there's some badass black neighborhoods in Houston. It's also one of the largest cities in the country. They do not allow blocking a major highway. They will push your car out of the way and dont care about the damage. People get killed all the time trying to cross or changing a flat. If you are having problems on a major highway, get off, or you are putting your life in danger. That's no joke.
That freeway system was so convoluted that it was real easy to get lost and wind up in Dallas or New Orleans. Loved the restraunts on Westheimer and on FM1960. Got a cousin and his family down there somewhere.
Obey The Law

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Law v. justice
http://www.christiancentury.org/article/2013-...
In our legal system a person is considered innocent until proven guilty. But if youíre a young black male, you have a good chance of being considered guilty until proven otherwise. Trayvon Martin didnít even get the chance to try to prove his innocence. George Zimmerman served as policeman, prosecutor, judge, jury and executioner. Martin is dead, and Zimmerman is a free man.

racer42

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Losing A Battle Of Wits With A Fishy Looking Nitwit
http://www.paysonroundup.com/news/2013/jul/05...
Doesnít help that I know Iím up against a bunch of clueless hatchery rainbows ó and still not catching anything.
Having a battle of wits with you would be like fighting an unarmed person. If your brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

bellowing niceties wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Obama, Holder and the other liberal thugs are using Zimmerman for political purposes. They don't give a crap about Trayvon either. He's being used too (as is his grieving family). It's disgusting to see the President of the United States and our Attorney General crying like little babies because a very thorough and fair trial did not have the RACIAL outcome they preferred.
Everyone saw that trial. No stone was left unturned and ALL aspects were covered. It's up to our supposed leaders to call for calm and insure acceptance of the verdict. Instead they imply that some kind of hidden racism took over 6 jurors by some kind of dark power. That's just childish nonsense from Obama and Holder, two grown adults who ought to know better.
I was hoping Zim would bet manslaughter an 2-3 years. But the jury followed the LAW, not their preferences, which is the way it should be. How would any of you like to have the Prez and his AG howling for your head to roll AFTER a trial like that? They might as well get themselves pitchforks, torches and a noose. If they want to lead an unruly mob of new-age crackers bent on "street justice", they should look the part.
I don't think he deserved manslaughter based on the facts of the states weak case.. Actually at times felt the judge was bias and ruled more for the state and less for the defense.. But all in all I think it was a fair trial and justice was dished out accordingly..

Eagle
racer42

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt about it, there's some badass black neighborhoods in Houston. It's also one of the largest cities in the country. They do not allow blocking a major highway. They will push your car out of the way and dont care about the damage. People get killed all the time trying to cross or changing a flat. If you are having problems on a major highway, get off, or you are putting your life in danger. That's no joke.
There were receiving head ends North West, North Central, North East, South East, South Central and South West. The transmit head end was in Central Huston.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 135,141 - 135,160 of217,913
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••