The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 390993 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

WeDeserveBetter

Oneonta, NY

#160633 Jul 19, 2013
This is what they are all about...! Any excuse will do.

Long Beach Residents Warned About Friday ‘Bash Mob’...

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/07/18/lon...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#160635 Jul 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, would that be LEXINGTON or Danville, idiot? You're just another troll sock and are certainly one of the WORST actors here. I'm not going to "wait" for you. Why? I don't want to wait for "it".....more lies and threats. I simply do NOT care. You have no idea exactly how much it is that I absolutely just don't care, but, trust me - I don't. ;-)
That works for me. You? Go ahead and get busy spamming pages of BS to avoid being called out, and don't forget to prop yourself good, BB.
Get L~O~S~T ...
FRAUD!

Need NONE of you
NOR your ILK!

:)
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#160637 Jul 19, 2013
WeDeserveBetter wrote:
Another Union Fears 'Destructive Consequences' From Obamacare...
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/07/19/unio...
LOL! The unions, traditionally big Democrat supporters, are finally seeing that they were taken as saps by Obama and his team of far-left liberal thugs.

He's using their money to buy votes and what do they get in return? They get stuck paying the bill for Obamacare and not one damn thing more!

Hey, you sleep with dogs, you wake up with fleas. LOL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#160638 Jul 19, 2013
Congressman: Benghazi Survivors Forced to Sign Non-Disclosure Agreements

Congressman Frank Wolf, a Republican from Virginia, said today on the House floor that survivors of the Benghazi terror attack have been forced to sign non-disclosure agreements:

VIDEO
v-i-a CSPAN

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/congressm...
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#160639 Jul 19, 2013
Here's Attorney General Holder talking to his minions about how to handle the "Monster" (i.e. Zimmerman) that's got the villagers in a tizzy.

bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#160640 Jul 19, 2013
Obama to the nation today:

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#160642 Jul 19, 2013
Mr Lillard Down the Road wrote:
<quoted text>
"I simply do NOT care. You have no idea exactly how much it is that I absolutely just don't care, but, trust me - I don't. ;-)"
Raw nerve?
Sure it is...lololololololol
Oh you care.
Oh, you care alright, bigtime.
Now, if you'll just calm down and hold still, we'll resume probing that decaying molar root of yours with a frozen dental tool, okay?
Open wide....
Your Neighbor,
Mr. Lillard down the road.
Obama:'Trayvon Martin could have been me'
By Tom Cohen, CNN

Fri July 19, 2013
Speaking without a teleprompter, Obama noted a history of racial disparity in law as well as more nuanced social prejudice that contribute to "a lot of pain" in the African-American community over the verdict.

"There are very few African-American men in this country who have not had the experience of being followed when they are shopping at a department store. That includes me," the president said.

"There are probably very few African-American men who have not had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars. That happens to me - at least before I was a senator," he continued.

"There are very few African-Americans who have not had the experience of getting on an elevator and a woman clutching her purse nervously and holding her breath until she had the chance to get off. That happens often," he said.(CONT.)

Read the full transcript of President Obama's remarks:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/19/politics/obama-...

Thank you, Mr. President. Thank you for acknowledging also that young people are "better than we are".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#160643 Jul 19, 2013
I never realize how much Herr Obama and Herr Holder resemble each other. Perhaps it's the uniform?
AIPAC is treason

Tampa, FL

#160644 Jul 19, 2013
Dick Cheney , Dick OBAMA Nixon , Dich Peter Becht , Dick Judas Dalsimer and Dick Marshak are AIPAC stooges , ,,,,,,,,,hijacking the evil FUSION CENTERS for their JDL - Kaballah masters and the jonathan pollard clones of HILLEL - HIMMLER - MADOFF.
Achtung Eric Cantor

Tampa, FL

#160645 Jul 19, 2013
bellowing niceties wrote:
I never realize how much Herr Obama and Herr Holder resemble each other. Perhaps it's the uniform?
..........Herr Janet Napolitano , Herr JudasRoy Cohn Raphan , marc Dreier , Mark Ciavarella and the AIPAC gestpo use the FUSION CENTERS to stalk OATH KEEPERS and get cash for the kosher nostyra judiciary of GERALD GARSON.
Cletus Judd

Chicago, IL

#160646 Jul 19, 2013
The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is facing accusations that it covered up a hate crime by denying that the murder of two brothers in a parking lot on Sunday night was related to the Trayvon Martin case, despite the fact that a sticker was placed on the brother’s truck which read “Free Zimmerman”.

Around 8:45 p.m. at the 7000 block of Normandy Blvd, Jacksonville, 24-year-old Andrew Austin Bohannon and 19-year-old Matthew Ryan Bohannon were sitting in their truck in the Golden Corral parking lot when they were approached by another car carrying multiple occupants.

After “some type of conversation” between the two parties, multiple shots were fired at the brothers. One was killed instantly while another was pronounced dead shortly after arriving at a local hospital.

“Now rumors have spread that the deadly shooting is in retaliation to a bumper sticker placed on the Bohannon’s truck that said “Free Zimmerman,” reports FirstCoastNews.

The unknown shooters are still on the loose. Multiple people saw the incident and it was also captured on surveillance cameras, but the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is denying that the incident was a hate crime connected to the acquittal of George Zimmerman.

Read More Here:

http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#160647 Jul 19, 2013
OUR children ARE OUR '*natural resources*...

"Children are our greatest natural resource."
~~Herbert Hoover - 31st President of the United States
Presidential term: March 4, 1929 – March 4, 1933

What would WE have
IF they were ALL like 't'...???

Bout WHAT we got now ...
Cuz

America IS turning into ...
THUGLAND!

With WHAT we have "running THIS country!"

SEEMS 'violence' reigns!
Jimmy Go Live

Chicago, IL

#160648 Jul 19, 2013
Nah.
It's the fact that their momma's are the same person and shat them both out of the same hole.
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#160649 Jul 19, 2013
Cletus Judd wrote:
The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is facing accusations that it covered up a hate crime by denying that the murder of two brothers in a parking lot on Sunday night was related to the Trayvon Martin case, despite the fact that a sticker was placed on the brother’s truck which read “Free Zimmerman”.
Around 8:45 p.m. at the 7000 block of Normandy Blvd, Jacksonville, 24-year-old Andrew Austin Bohannon and 19-year-old Matthew Ryan Bohannon were sitting in their truck in the Golden Corral parking lot when they were approached by another car carrying multiple occupants.
After “some type of conversation” between the two parties, multiple shots were fired at the brothers. One was killed instantly while another was pronounced dead shortly after arriving at a local hospital.
“Now rumors have spread that the deadly shooting is in retaliation to a bumper sticker placed on the Bohannon’s truck that said “Free Zimmerman,” reports FirstCoastNews.
The unknown shooters are still on the loose. Multiple people saw the incident and it was also captured on surveillance cameras, but the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is denying that the incident was a hate crime connected to the acquittal of George Zimmerman.
Read More Here:
http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/...
The first blood drawn due to Obama and Holder's race-baiting use of the Zimmerman verdict. Our President is an opportunistic scumbag. Here's his speech today:

Any other murders or riots will be on Obama's shoulders. It's disgraceful that we have sunk so low as a nation to have such an idiot in the White House.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#160650 Jul 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Health Plan Cost for New Yorkers Set to Fall 50%
By RONI CARYN RABIN and REED ABELSON
Published: July 16, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/17/health/heal...
Individuals buying health insurance on their own will see their premiums tumble next year in New York State as changes under the federal health care law take effect, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced on Wednesday.
State insurance regulators say they have approved rates for 2014 that are at least 50 percent lower on average than those currently available in New York. Beginning in October, individuals in New York City who now pay $1,000 a month or more for coverage will be able to shop for health insurance for as little as $308 monthly. With federal subsidies, the cost will be even lower.(cont.)
And rise for many other states..

Marco Rubio: ObamaCare Has Already Failed Gatorland and America

ORLANDO, Florida U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) issued a press release where he called Obamacare a disaster and that "anyone who votes for the short-term budget that funds ObamaCare is voting to move forward with ObamaCare."

During a speech on the Senate floor on Thursday, Rubio said that the Affordable Care Act is threatening to unravel the livelihood of 135 Central Floridians who work at Gatorland in Orlando, Florida. Rubio, who is visiting Gatorland on Friday, said that he singled out the swamp critter tourist attraction "because that’s the real world."

“Gatorland has 135 full-time employees. Gatorland currently pays 80 percent of the insurance cost for these employees," Rubio said. "But now under ObamaCare, evidently what they are doing is not going to be enough. ObamaCare, first of all, requires them not just to provide insurance but to provide for them a certain type of insurance, a type of insurance that the government has decided is enough."

"Gatorland’s cost of insurance that they want to provide for their employees is going to go up. That is, if they want to continue to pay 80 percent of the insurance costs for 135 Floridians who work there, it’s going to cost them a lot more money."

“So what does this mean in the real world? Here’s what it means: it means as Gatorland looks into next year and into the future, they now have a new cost on their books. As they look at their business plan for the coming year, all of a sudden, they see that on the cost side of it, it’s gotten more expensive. So what are their options to come up with this extra money?"

“Well, option number one is they can raise their prices. Option number two is they can cut back on expenses like employees and benefits and hours. Option number three is just not to comply at all with ObamaCare and pay a fine....Which one of these three options is good for America? And which one of these three options is good for the 135 people who feed their families by working at Gatorland?"

http://government.brevardtimes.com/2013/07/ma...

Eagle
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#160652 Jul 19, 2013
Obama to the nation today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XazOmi4yIbUXX
The difference is... This clip did not make me want to vomit.
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#160653 Jul 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama:'Trayvon Martin could have been me'
By Tom Cohen, CNN
Fri July 19, 2013
Speaking without a teleprompter, Obama noted a history of racial disparity in law as well as more nuanced social prejudice that contribute to "a lot of pain" in the African-American community over the verdict.
"There are very few African-American men in this country who have not had the experience of being followed when they are shopping at a department store. That includes me," the president said.
"There are probably very few African-American men who have not had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars. That happens to me - at least before I was a senator," he continued.
"There are very few African-Americans who have not had the experience of getting on an elevator and a woman clutching her purse nervously and holding her breath until she had the chance to get off. That happens often," he said.(CONT.)
Read the full transcript of President Obama's remarks:
Thank you, Mr. President. Thank you for acknowledging also that young people are "better than we are".
So if Obama thinks somebody is profiling him, he'll punch them in the nose without warning, straddle them and beat the crap out of them? Maybe even call them a "candy-ass cracker" in the process?

Interesting admission.

The fact remains that EVERYONE, including blacks, locks their doors and clutches their purse when young black men are near. You do it too NTR. So does Jesse Jackson: "There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."

If it's good enough for Jesse Jackson, why not for the rest of us?

The President's speech today was shallow, ignored justice, ran roughshod over Zimmerman's rights and was the mark of an abject coward & liar pandering to his constituency, nothing more. I was ashamed to see our President sink so low. Not one real thing was said, not one truth was spoken - just a bunch of half-truths. We got only the symptoms, not the underlying causes. Pure hokem and BS for saps, libs and suckers, from start to finish.

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#160654 Jul 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
OBAMA:'MARTIN COULD HAVE BEEN ME'
Speaks out on Zimmerman case, race relations
Obama says Americans are better at changing attitudes on race, but "we have to be vigilant and work on these issues." FULL STORY
I know this was buried and not wanted to he heard but its clear there will be no federal charges..

"At the same time, Obama responded to calls by civil rights groups for federal hate crimes charges to be filed against Zimmerman by saying the Florida legal process had reached a verdict.
"Once the jury's spoken, that's how our system works," the president said, later adding that while Attorney General Eric Holder was looking further at the case, those calling for federal charges must "have some clear expectations here."
In America, law enforcement and the criminal code are "traditionally done at the state and local levels, not at the federal level," he said."

Eagle
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#160655 Jul 19, 2013
Oakland police officers that had been near the corner retreated, leaving the helpless drivers without police protection. It’s unclear who gave that command.

http://www.infowars.com/oakland-police-stood-...

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#160657 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
There's nothing that says "Obama!" like doubling down on stupid.
It was stupid for him to declare that Trayvon could have been his sone BEFORE he had the facts in the case.
Now that the facts are known, what does Obozo do? He makes things WORSE by saying that Trayvon could have been himself! So if you encounter Obama out walking in his hoodie, be careful. He might just punch you in the nose, jump on top of you MMA style and beat the crap out of you. But that's YOUR fault, because you profiled him.
We don't actually have a President anymore. Black America has one, but he's telling them crap that won't help them gain self-respect, climb out of poverty or gain anyone else's respect either.
The problem isn't that white people lock their car doors and clutch their purses when young black men are nearby. The problem is that even black people lock their car doors and clutch their purses when young black men are near. Everyone does it because it's prudent, not because they're racist. That's a truth the President ought to be addressing.
But he won't. He decided, yet again, to milk this situation for all the phony racism he can gin up. How disgraceful (how predictable!). How un-American to use this for political hay. We need leadership and someone who can unite us.
We had a wannabe cop who shot a stupid kid in a hoodie out playing "gangsta".
I think he was trying to let those calling for civil rights charges down easy.. LOL.. But here is something for ya..

Mark O'Mara talks Zimmerman's future, prosecutors' comments

TALLAHASSEE --
George Zimmerman's defense attorney is not happy that prosecutors have continued to label his client as a "murderer," even after Zimmerman was found not guilty late Saturday.
When asked to describe George Zimmerman in one word during an interview with HLN, State Attorney Angela Corey replied, "Murderer."
I asked Mark O'Mara on Thursday about Corey's comment. He wouldn't go as far as to say Zimmerman would sue the state, but he did say he's not happy with what prosecutors are saying.
"It's horrible to denigrate a jury's decision and the whole process, particularly when it comes from people who are sworn to uphold the standards of the system," O'Mara said. "I don't know why they can't just deal with it with a little bit of finesse, a little bit of pride in themselves, and realize they tried their best case and they lost, and move on."
I also asked O'Mara about a number of other things, including how Zimmerman is doing after his acquittal.
"He's relieved," he said, "and he wanted to tell the story himself, but he's glad it got out."
O'Mara added, "He's very worried about his future, because there's a lot of anger falling on top of him, and that's very concerning to him."
Zimmerman's lawyer said he and other members of the defense team have also received threats, but they are dealing with those. O'Mara did not seem too concerned about it as we talked outside of his Orlando law office.
O'Mara said the discussion about race this case has ignited across the country could be a good thing, but he added the anger is unjustified.
"He's been acquitted by the most fair system in the universe, but there's still people that refuse to accept it, because they refuse to accept the facts," O'Mara said.
As for possible legal action to come, O'Mara said he believes it's unlikely potential civil rights charges will stick.
When I asked him about a possible wrongful death suit from Trayvon Martin's family, O'Mara said Zimmerman "will argue that he's immune from civil liability because he acted appropriately in self-defense. That includes the award for attorneys' fees for that process, so we'll deal with it."
"It may just be a presentation they want to make, but that's a day yet to come," O'Mara added.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-KKK leader David Duke signs up to run for US... 1 min Millenial majority 30
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min mdbuilder 1,403,050
News Ohio's Kasich urges working together at NAACP c... 5 min WeTheSheeple 111
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 min make Donald Drump... 5,241
News Hillary Clinton uses Florida, a critical swing ... 8 min Le Jimbo 1
News RNC Day 3: Cruz booed, Pence nominated 8 min serfs up 213
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Skylar 232,753
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 8 min Trumping On 91
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 25 min make Donald Drump... 130
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min loose cannon 219,284
More from around the web