The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393277 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#160600 Jul 19, 2013
Comply or Else wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a very compliant statement Rose.
And it's certainly no way to win friends and influence people either.
Like your credit score, your Topix compliance rating is hovering in the single digits.
You better work on your compliance skills, or like Vorenus, you'll be gone too.
Is that what you want?
FU! Hahahahaah!

I can always come back and post grey box or get a proxy like you, wuss.

You people are so utterly stupid and immature, it's hilarious.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#160603 Jul 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YepperZ! Could be ...
Martial law IS my guess ...
imo ...
Yep , but they were only using rubber bullets and bean bags on the rioters. Though they did make 12 arrests in Hollywood most under 18.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#160604 Jul 19, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking more like a trade for one of his new rods or just to get the chance to maybe fish with him.
He does a lot of fishing and have you checked out his new web site.
No Sunny. I don't know about his site? I'd like to check it out.

Concord, CA

#160605 Jul 19, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Alcoholically induced amnesia. You most likely won't get them memories back but if you stop drinking you're memory should improve with time rose.
LOL! Typical response when you have no proof of your accusation, liar.

I don't drink. My memory is excellent for things that matter and are important enough for me to remember, but no one can remember something that never happened, liar. And I definitely wouldn't remember some stupid avatar pic, you petty imbecile.

Provide the proof, little girl.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#160607 Jul 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
I bet O is hoping some shop keeper shoots a few of the Rioters while they are smashing, burning, and looting the Business.
So he can say they were only peacefully demonstrating and did not deserve to be shot.
The only reason that shop keeper shot them was because they are Black.
He would then follow up saying we need more gun control.
And a mighty fine howdy doody too you Mr. Q.

Since: Jul 13

Corinth, MS

#160608 Jul 19, 2013
Based on facts I can't agree. Obama came in after the mess bush & repubs created. FACT! When OBAMA beat the repubs for a 2nd term,the gop& tea party congress made a plan 2 not pass anything that will help America or Obama. They wnt to SLOW down & make government look broken,then blame Obama 4 it ALL. fact!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#160609 Jul 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know any Mr. Lillard. Where do you get your information? Do you know any stalkers? How is THAT working out for you? Take your time answering. Stuff can change before you know it - in a heartbeat even.
Imagine seconds of BEATING ...
OF ...
ya head on concrete!
==========

The beating lasted until Zimmerman shot Martin.

How long was Zimmerman beaten before he fired his gun? One witness called 911 while the assault took place.

The tape of that call runs 38 seconds, during which a voice is heard in the background repeatedly screaming for help.

According to the caller, the screaming had prompted her to call 911.

How long the screaming lasted before she called is unknown.

But,

adding that time - however long - to the 38 seconds on the tape establishes that the *allegedly* trigger-happy, bloodthirsty Zimmerman had been pinned to the ground taking a beating for 38-plus seconds before finally resorting to deadly force.

By this measure, Zimmerman acted with great restraint.

http://articles.philly.com/2013-06-10/news/39...

NOT G~U~I~L~T~Y ...!!!

WHAT PART OF THAT ...
do you people NOT comprehend ???
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#160612 Jul 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
White people where hoodies too.
Now you want to outlaw hoodies? LOL!
This is ludicrous. End of discussion about my avatar and hoodies as far as I'm concerned. There are far more important issues to discuss.
Where does it say I want to "outlaw" hoodies? I don't even want to outlaw KKK robes, thought they're far more provocative than hoodies.

My hope is that the black community itself will start frowning on hoodies, "gangsta" anything or raps songs about shooting cops or doing "ho's". It has to start there.

Ever been terrified by a "gang" of Jewish hasidic? Every walk across the street to avoid passing by a group of Japanese tourist? Ever find the Hawaiian's "aloha spirit" frightening? Ever feel nervous around some Mormon kids out on their ministry duties? How about those Chinese "tiger moms"? Should they all be put in jail for child abuse? Oh, gosh, the scary Indian shop keepers and gas station owners. How do ALL of us regularly (and cheerfully) patronize those places with all their off-putting ways?

There is nothing that says blacks have to be "gangsta". It's not in their history nor is it inherent in their culture. There's no reason their crime rate (the victims of which are mostly black) needs to be off the charts. They make up only 13% of the population yet commit about half of all murders. Did you know that?

Racism is profiling people due to race for no good reason - the second part is the key to that thought, not the first. Avoiding people whose reputation precedes them is just common sense, especially when you know that people of their own race and in their own community do the exact same thing!

I'm sorry that young black men have such a bad time of it. But the first place to look is inwards. You can't make anyone into a criminal just by thinking bad thoughts about them. They have to do that themselves. The also have to leave that path and return to respectability by first mending those bad habits. That's life. If they can't grow up and take responsibility for themselves, there's little anyone else can do about it.

All Obama and you libs are doing is pandering and using race for political gain. It does not help blacks even one tiny bit. In fact, it makes it harder for them because you are helping them avoid the truth by bombarding them with your lies.

Concord, CA

#160613 Jul 19, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>No. Make me itch. You are powerless to back your big fat mouth up. Try it.
GoodNites Bed Wetting Quiz

https://www.facebook.com/GoodNites/app_498909...

Hahhahahah!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#160614 Jul 19, 2013
Mr Lillard Down the Road wrote:
<quoted text>
"Four out of four husbands left me, that ain't bad.
Keep trying like I do though. A fool never learns."
Your Neighbor Down the Road,
Mr Lillard
Ha ha ha ha ha ...
NSA empowered ...

One who NEVER learns
IS
a *fool*... too ...

nutter NEVER learns ...

)8~D>
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#160615 Jul 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine seconds of BEATING ...
OF ...
ya head on concrete!
==========
The beating lasted until Zimmerman shot Martin.
How long was Zimmerman beaten before he fired his gun? One witness called 911 while the assault took place.
The tape of that call runs 38 seconds, during which a voice is heard in the background repeatedly screaming for help.
According to the caller, the screaming had prompted her to call 911.
How long the screaming lasted before she called is unknown.
But,
adding that time - however long - to the 38 seconds on the tape establishes that the *allegedly* trigger-happy, bloodthirsty Zimmerman had been pinned to the ground taking a beating for 38-plus seconds before finally resorting to deadly force.
By this measure, Zimmerman acted with great restraint.
http://articles.philly.com/2013-06-10/news/39...
NOT G~U~I~L~T~Y ...!!!
WHAT PART OF THAT ...
do you people NOT comprehend ???
Trying to make NTR understand common sense is like beating your head against a wall.... for 38 HOURS!

Even the President of the United States can't understand that Zimmerman was declared "not guilty". I think he's a fairly smart man too. But he said we must accept the jury verdict out of one side of his mouth, they implied it was entirely due to racism out the other. It wasn't the least bit subtle either. It made the turd in that proverbial punch bowl look positively inconspicuous.

He said Trayvon was not just his son, but actually he HIMSELF! So George Zimmerman is now John Wilkes Booth or Lee Harvey Oswald. If that doesn't fire up the mob, what will? Imagine: there's a "president killer" who's been set free! Grab the torches, pitchforks and a noose, cause there's a-going to be an old fashioned lynching tonight!

You can't "comprehend" anything if your brain is rotted by liberalism's corruption, hate and lies. That's where NTR and Obama stand right now.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#160616 Jul 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> And a mighty fine howdy doody too you Mr. Q.
And to you Bonnie

:-D

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#160617 Jul 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha ...
NSA empowered ...
One who NEVER learns
IS
a *fool*... too ...
nutter NEVER learns ...
)8~D>
Have you settled on where you "live" yet? Just keep working on consistency, lunatic, you spam can sham.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#160620 Jul 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you settled on where you "live" yet? Just keep working on consistency, lunatic, you spam can sham.
Ha ha ha ha ha ...!!!

NEVER have I "denied" where I live!
Even showed you *WHERE* I was one day when it SNOWED in

wait for it ...

K~e~n~t~u~c~k~y!

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#160621 Jul 19, 2013
COPIED from another poster:

Obama's grandmother said that she was afraid from a black man. Obama said so himself.
==========
Jesse Jackson DID TOO!

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody White and feel relieved.”
-- Jesse Jackson

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/12/12/opinion/in-...
The New York Times Company

PLUS ...

Jesse Jackson: Obama's Grandmother?
By Mark Finkelstein | March 18, 2008 <<<---<<< <<<

Playing the moral equivalence card in his speech this morning, Barack Obama said this:

I can no more disown [Rev. Wright] than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother - a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world,

but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.

Which sent me scurrying to Google for the quote I was sure I remembered.

And sure enough:

There is nothing more painful to me ... than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.-- the Reverend Jesse Jackson, as quoted in US News, 3/10/96

Have Obama's grandmother and Jesse Jackson ever been seen in the same room? MSM, get on this: I smell a Pulitzer!

About the Author
Mark Finkelstein is a NewsBusters Senior Contributor

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein...
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#160624 Jul 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
Obama's grandmother said that she was afraid from a black man. Obama said so himself.
==========
Jesse Jackson DID TOO!
“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody White and feel relieved.”
-- Jesse Jackson
http://www.nytimes.com/1993/12/12/opinion/in-...
The New York Times Company
PLUS ...
Jesse Jackson: Obama's Grandmother?
By Mark Finkelstein | March 18, 2008 <<<---<<< <<<
Playing the moral equivalence card in his speech this morning, Barack Obama said this:
I can no more disown [Rev. Wright] than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother - a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world,
but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.
Which sent me scurrying to Google for the quote I was sure I remembered.
And sure enough:
There is nothing more painful to me ... than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.-- the Reverend Jesse Jackson, as quoted in US News, 3/10/96
Have Obama's grandmother and Jesse Jackson ever been seen in the same room? MSM, get on this: I smell a Pulitzer!
About the Author
Mark Finkelstein is a NewsBusters Senior Contributor
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein...
You think this chit is new? Hell, no, it's been going on for over 100 years. Obama has a fine tradition of race-baiters, and tragedy-users and grave-dancers behind him. His sad little act today was nothing new.

Who said this and when did he say it?:

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well."

Booker T. Washington, way back in 1911 - 102 years ago! He could be talking about the President of the United States TODAY!(He might have to change a few words to make it more PC, of course.)
WeDeserveBetter

Oneonta, NY

#160627 Jul 19, 2013
One can only imagine how much better off the world would have been...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#160628 Jul 19, 2013
All of you libs out there know that what President Obama did today was low, mean and shameful. He basically called Zimmerman a racist killer who got away with murder due to some technical flaw in the justice system.

He could not have been anymore disgusting even if he had done this:

Yep, that's our Herr Obama for you!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#160629 Jul 19, 2013
bellowing niceties wrote:
<quoted text>
You think this chit is new? Hell, no, it's been going on for over 100 years. Obama has a fine tradition of race-baiters, and tragedy-users and grave-dancers behind him. His sad little act today was nothing new.
Who said this and when did he say it?:
"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well."
Booker T. Washington, way back in 1911 - 102 years ago! He could be talking about the President of the United States TODAY!(He might have to change a few words to make it more PC, of course.)
Thank You Colorado ...
I know ...
The Republicans HAVE tried to HELP the BLACK Americans!
The Democrats have IE ALL WRONG!
Like I said ...
There's HOPE for you yet!

:)

So Lonely is the Black Republican
Beyond the Rhetoric
By Harry C. Alford

So Lonely is the Black Republican

It’s hard to believe but the fact is the Republican Party, Grand Old Party aka GOP, was co-founded by a Black abolitionist and revolutionary.

****- The great Frederick Douglas was perhaps one of the proudest Black Americans who ever walked this earth.-*****

His vintage phrases such as “Power concedes nothing without a demand”; “Your Independence Day is not my independence day”; “There must be a struggle. You may not get all that you pay for but you will pay for all that you get.” He was probably the first prominent African American to don an Afro. Such a contributor to American history and the great legacy of Black struggle. This man feared nothing but God almighty. I just love his story.

No less was his protégé,***Booker T. Washington.

He was more subtle but just as resilient and demonstrative in his vision for Black America. Born outside of Charleston, West Virginia he literally walked hundreds of miles to Hampton Institute, Virginia to get his formal education. His vision of capitalism and proper education were realized in his Tuskegee Institute project. He built this great college through the work and sacrifice of the very students who attended it.

http://www.nationalbcc.org/...

EDUCATION Folks!
LEARN your American HISTORY!
WeDeserveBetter

Oneonta, NY

#160630 Jul 19, 2013
Another Union Fears 'Destructive Consequences' From Obamacare...

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/07/19/unio...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,419,149
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min swampmudd 7,783
News Governor's order seeks to make Minnesota more b... 4 min woodtick57 12
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Herman Thee German 239,467
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 5 min barry 1,052
News Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her ... 5 min woodtick57 132
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min JRB 222,514
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 1 hr WelbyMD 66
More from around the web