The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#160364 Jul 18, 2013
Castle laws come into play here.. She went there and went and got her gun out of her car..

Eagle

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#160365 Jul 18, 2013
Philliproy wrote:
The fact that 142 nations have considerably lower corporate income tax rates than the United States can lead to only one decision by the Board of Directors, when they decide on opening new plants or closing unprofitable plants in the United States, which has the dubious distinction of offering the highest corporate income tax rates in the world in 2012. Would you buy ground beef at $3.50 per pound when you can find the same ground beef at $2.50 per pound or $1.70 per pound across the street? This is the same choice that corporations face when board of directors have to decide where to relocate headquarters or manufacturing facilities. At least 25 nations have lowered their corporate tax rates since 2001 to capture corporations fleeing America's high tax rate structures. Japan lowered its corporate income tax to 35 percent last year. And, Vietnam has announced it is cutting its corporate rate to 25% from 28%. Singapore has approved a corporate tax cut to 18% from 20% to compete with low-tax Hong Kong's rate of 17.5%, which is less than half America's high corporate income tax rate of 39.2 percent. It might be pointed out that corporations get a lot of tax breaks in America. But, it may also be pointed out that corporations get even more lucrative tax breaks in other nations such as Hong Kong or Vietnam or even Japan.
Dude, Barack and Eric are afraid of Zman. You know he likes black boys. They fit the picture. They are terrified of the big white/Hispanic Zman. He might give them something they want.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#160367 Jul 18, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>I find it funny that all the goober gooblers are afraid to admit Zman might be one of their own.
Me too.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#160371 Jul 18, 2013
Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, the Chinese will buy Detroit and import about 5 million Chinese "guest workers" and rename it New Shanghai?
Detroit has a secret weapon
http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/2013-07/16/conte...
In recent years, the typical investor has been a player from China's automotive industry, aiming to make a name in the global marketplace via Detroit, which has a mythic reputation in the eyes of the Chinese. Understanding that the path to success is through Motor City, "they have to find a way to push through and come to the US, to the Michigan area, to realize that aspiration," Xu said. The DCBA counts about 100 Chinese-owned businesses, mostly auto-related, in the region.

But Chinese from other fields also are coming to the area, lured by its wealth of engineering expertise. Driven by the Twelfth Five Year Plan's mandate, "the Chinese are coming in looking for clean technologies, looking for environmental and water solutions, looking for medical healthcare", Stevanovich said.

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#160372 Jul 18, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
HOOOOOOOOWL!! Pleas leave the 'jive rap' talk to the pros......
SIGNIFYING RAPPER
[KASHMIR]
http://youtu.be/r9KE8rJgTPE
SCHOOLY 'D'
{The Bad Lieutenant]
OST-86'-[xxx]
Hey Wolf-Gang, some music critics give credit to this as being one of the first 'rap' songs!

'RAP-TURE'

http://youtu.be/xTVKB_Ew2lY

BLONDIE
chrysalis-orig-video
American Lady

Danville, KY

#160374 Jul 18, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why??
A judge threw out Alexander's "stand your ground" self-defense claim, noting that she could have run out of the house to escape her husband but instead got the gun and went back inside. Alexander rejected a plea deal that would have resulted in a three-year prison sentence and chose to go to trial. A jury deliberated 12 minutes before convicting her.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/19/woman-ge...
She is guilty of the crime.. If she just wanted her things she could have had a LEO go there with her.. She really left the jury with no choice but to convict..
Eagle
THIS is "why" I'm saying to look into it!
AND possibly change some laws!
It is worth it ...

NOT Zimmerman's/Martin's ...
LET *IT* GO!

CLEAR case of SELF DEFENSE in Zimmerman's case!
NO *stand your ground* to it!

Self Defense has been around SINCE the beginning of time!
It's an instinct BRED into us!
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#160375 Jul 18, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
I do not hate black people by any means.
This pic was what I found, and it no way represents some "stereo-typical picture of Trayvon as a "gangsta" wearing a hoodie."
It's a symbolic rendition, a drawing representing Trayvon Martin as a teenager who was wearing a hoodie the night he was killed. Millions of teenagers wear hoodies, and they're not affiliated with gangs. It was raining that night besides.
My avatar pic is out of respect and sympathy for the loss of his life and my support for his family. And because I have the right to put anything I damn please in an avatar, it doesn't matter what fools like you and the other bigots on this thread think. It's simply you all making a huge issue over something that you couldn't care less about, and you know it.
I don't criticize others for what they choose to put in their avatar.
Get over it and move on.
What you have is a picture of Trayvon after the Hollywood & music industry liberal's "gangsta" culture had corrupted him. Not his fault, of course. He's was just a stupid kid and they tend to follow pop culture like sheep.

I accept that you don't hate blacks. By why post a picture that shows him in the manner that portrays him as a sulking, gangsta poser & idiot? Put up a picture of him BEFORE he got all gangland on us. That was probably closer to his real self (I hope) and more respectful to his family. They don't want him remembered that way. What you posted is what helped get him shot.

It's a hopeless cause to say "we going be gangstas and der ain't nuttin' you can do 'bout it". Actually, there is. People react to clothing, mannerism, facial expressions and attitude. Act gangsta, be expected to be treated as such - avoided, feared, perhaps "profiled" and maybe shot too. That's life. The same would happen to a white man dressed in KKK robes and carrying a torch, all of which he can legally do too. There is NO society on the planet where dress, manners, attitude and words count for nothing.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#160376 Jul 18, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually NTR has called Quirky a facist and just recently in fact as a couple others have. Quirky does not use "commie" loosely.
He also seems to know the history of many here.
First you condemn the use of anyone using the word Commie. Then you make an excuse for your friends use of it. Like he knows my history as I'm the one he called a commie. He doesn't know Jack about me as all he's saying is nothing except lies.

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#160377 Jul 18, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, Barack and Eric are afraid of Zman. You know he likes black boys. They fit the picture. They are terrified of the big white/Hispanic Zman. He might give them something they want.
They say short Hispanic males have big guns. LOL. But, I think the ZMan is only 5 foot 7 inches, shorter than my wife. Barack and Eric are both above 6 feet.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#160378 Jul 18, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Wolf-Gang, some music critics give credit to this as being one of the first 'rap' songs!
'RAP-TURE'
BLONDIE
chrysalis-orig-video
Cab Calloway: Original Rapper
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/column/ellis0511...
His visual style was both “street” and a grotesque parody of rags-to-riches success and materialism. Sometimes associated with “pimp” style, Ice T and Snoop Dog, amongst many, have since adopted Cab’s excess “bling” and exaggerated sartorial splendor.

His signifying humor and boast raps separated the “hip” from the “square”, both internally within jazz circles and in relation to the broader culture. Such in-house battle-banter has been a staple ritual within the history of rap music.

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#160379 Jul 18, 2013
If you were a short dude about 5 feet 7 inches and somebody in a hoddie who was 5 inches taller came up to you and said "You're gonna die tonight," what would you do while you are having your head pounded into the concrete. Be real.
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#160380 Jul 18, 2013
Detroit just went bankrupt. Oh goody, another liberal failure for us to support forever with billions & billions of our tax dollars. Do they go to the end of the line between Solyndra and ObamaCare?

Let me know when I can quit working and just sign up for Obama's "free sh*t forever" program. I can loaf with the best of them. Let the suckers pay taxes.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#160381 Jul 18, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
'RAP-TURE'
BLONDIE
chrysalis-orig-video
"Dont push me I'm close to the edge".....

“Peace”

Location hidden

#160382 Jul 18, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit has a secret weapon
http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/2013-07/16/conte...
In recent years, the typical investor has been a player from China's automotive industry, aiming to make a name in the global marketplace via Detroit, which has a mythic reputation in the eyes of the Chinese. Understanding that the path to success is through Motor City, "they have to find a way to push through and come to the US, to the Michigan area, to realize that aspiration," Xu said. The DCBA counts about 100 Chinese-owned businesses, mostly auto-related, in the region.
But Chinese from other fields also are coming to the area, lured by its wealth of engineering expertise. Driven by the Twelfth Five Year Plan's mandate, "the Chinese are coming in looking for clean technologies, looking for environmental and water solutions, looking for medical healthcare", Stevanovich said.
Detroit is bankrupt!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/18/de...

"Detroit filed for the largest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history Thursday after steep population and tax base declines sent it tumbling toward insolvency.

The filing by a state-appointed emergency manager means that if the bankruptcy filing is approved, city assets could be liquidated to satisfy demands for payment."

I guess that will make the City assets much cheaper for China to buy.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#160383 Jul 18, 2013
bellowing niceties wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have is a picture of Trayvon after the Hollywood & music industry liberal's "gangsta" culture had corrupted him. Not his fault, of course. He's was just a stupid kid and they tend to follow pop culture like sheep.
I accept that you don't hate blacks. By why post a picture that shows him in the manner that portrays him as a sulking, gangsta poser & idiot? Put up a picture of him BEFORE he got all gangland on us. That was probably closer to his real self (I hope) and more respectful to his family. They don't want him remembered that way. What you posted is what helped get him shot.
It's a hopeless cause to say "we going be gangstas and der ain't nuttin' you can do 'bout it". Actually, there is. People react to clothing, mannerism, facial expressions and attitude. Act gangsta, be expected to be treated as such - avoided, feared, perhaps "profiled" and maybe shot too. That's life. The same would happen to a white man dressed in KKK robes and carrying a torch, all of which he can legally do too. There is NO society on the planet where dress, manners, attitude and words count for nothing.
I believe that was what he was wearing while he was in the 7-Eleven and what was caught on their cameras.

This is ridiculous that anyone would create this huge stir over an avatar pic considering the degree of filth and ugliness some people post on these threads and all the offensive, hateful avatars containing images of the President.

Here's the original photo. The image I used is simply an artists drawing of it.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Why do any of you even care so much what is in my avatar? It's silly and hypocritical in my opinion.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#160384 Jul 18, 2013
Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>
They say short Hispanic males have big guns. LOL. But, I think the ZMan is only 5 foot 7 inches, shorter than my wife. Barack and Eric are both above 6 feet.
Sounds like a complex. Lol.
Foghorn Leghorn

Los Angeles, CA

#160385 Jul 18, 2013
Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a 'Cuckold' shopper.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#160386 Jul 18, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>First you condemn the use of anyone using the word Commie. Then you make an excuse for your friends use of it. Like he knows my history as I'm the one he called a commie. He doesn't know Jack about me as all he's saying is nothing except lies.
I know Jack very well, please quit using my name in vane. Thank you very much.

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#160387 Jul 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Antonio
United States
Monday Jul 15
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TL9EEPNSU8ABVV6...
You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old white child who was shot at point blank range by two black teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.
My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.
I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.
There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.
Thank you......
These raving hypocrites care more about a vile black thug like Trayvon than about a sweet little white baby who had his brains blown out. Shame on those self-proclaimed "compassionate liberals," who are really raving anti-white bigots and racists, just as bad now as the KKK was back in the day.
Lone Ranger

Anonymous Proxy

#160388 Jul 18, 2013
Philliproy wrote:
If you were a short dude about 5 feet 7 inches and somebody in a hoddie who was 5 inches taller came up to you and said "You're gonna die tonight," what would you do while you are having your head pounded into the concrete. Be real.
Shoot him right between the eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,155,559
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Brian_G 307,064
Paul slams Rubio as 'isolationist' on Cuba 6 min GOP-FOX-y-Fiends 46
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Ooogah Boogah 133,684
ISIS Publishes Sex Slave Pamphlet - Approves Ch... 7 min God Damned Holy S... 25
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 9 min spocko 968
Anti-Bush bus rolls into Farmington; Republican... (Aug '08) 10 min XandO 61
Probe fails to link IRS scandal to White House 1 hr Go Blue Forever 16
Obama personal chef to hang up apron after 6 years 1 hr Hooogle It 1
Booker offers hairstyle advice to Paul 1 hr Hooogle It 2
More from around the web