The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409895 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#159283 Jul 16, 2013
Carlsbad bound wrote:
<quoted text>
Size does matter.
Stick to Barbie dolls, shrimp.
Is that why you were fantasizing that those bank tellers wanted you? Give us all a break Ricky Boy your wimpyness shows big time on that Video that you posted.
Carlsbad bound

Los Angeles, CA

#159284 Jul 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
They were thinking of Quirky when they coined that expression "Throw another shrimp on the Barbie."
Little known fact.
His infamous claim to fame...LMAO!
Remove UR Silly Avatar

Fremont, CA

#159285 Jul 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
They were thinking of Quirky when they coined that expression "Throw another shrimp on the Barbie."
Little known fact.
They were thinking of you when they coined the expression "I never let my senses dictate my thought processes"
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#159286 Jul 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"When the shyt gets scared out of them they will act right"
Wow. You should really do some research on who "us" is. It won't be a white, Hispanic, Black, Asian thing. It will be level headed Americans and the law against stupid ignorant racist thing. Good luck. ;)
I think it's you who will, "act right". lol
It is the blacks that are showing their true form of racism and have been since the Zman verdict. They are busting up their communities, beating up hispanics and whites "this is for Trayvon".

Typical "inner city culture" that you refuse to accept and understand.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#159287 Jul 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice once these bigots get comfortable they start feeding off of eachother's racism and bigotry. It was like a thread from Stormfront for a few pages here. lol
People like Ralff, Weatherman(gr), JFB, Bonnie, etc love to talk loud when they get around each other. It's easy to see the insecurity behind all the false bravado. These people are scared and it shows. ;)
Go back to your homo thread. You know the one posi didn't make. Ha ha ha ha ha
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#159288 Jul 16, 2013
Sweet Adeline wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
That punk looks like he was born a crack or meth baby and never stopped using! You mean that lazy old skeleton of a turd is only 40?
Guy looks like he just stepped out of his own coffin!
Yep, That's Rico from E. LA. And old Wimp azzed X-Boy Calls me Bald.. LMFAO!

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#159290 Jul 16, 2013
Press One for Bigot
http://thedartmouth.com/2010/04/29/opinion/sa...
This continued push for “English-only” demonstrates an ignorance of our true national language that is vital to succeed in this country: American. If our nation has failed the followers of this movement, perhaps it is not in its lack of linguistic homogeneity, but in not passing down to them our values of liberty and tolerance.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#159291 Jul 16, 2013
Obama is Next wrote:
<quoted text>
In your avatar sloganeering..
“To the Dead We Owe the Truth”
I agree.
Let's talk about Benghazi shall we?
Good catch!

#159292 Jul 16, 2013
People need to accept their ‘inner bigot’
http://www.pantagraph.com/news/opinion/mailba...
As a nation we’re often debating. Especially recently. Many names and terms are thrown around.

There’s often a difference of views and/or a refusal to accept certain things, certain definitions of words.

For example, here are dictionary definitions of three commonly used words in the gay equality debate:

Bigot: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

Hatred: intense animosity or hostility.

Intolerance: lack of toleration; unwillingness or refusal to tolerate or respect contrary opinions or beliefs, persons of different races or backgrounds, etc.

I think it’s time folks get honest and accept their inner bigot and stop trying to dodge the classification. Get some backbone; folks, if you think it, you ought to own it. And if you wish to refuse the classification, if you cannot embrace what you actually are, if you associate the word “bigot” with something mean, awful or negative, then maybe you need to search your heart and make some changes? Just sayin’.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#159294 Jul 16, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that CW McCall Is the Mayor Of Telluride Colorado. And still performs his song some times there.
No I did not know that. That's pretty cool. I always liked him.
Carlsbad bound

Los Angeles, CA

#159295 Jul 16, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, That's Rico from E. LA. And old Wimp azzed X-Boy Calls me Bald.. LMFAO!
You're bald as a Q-ball, Pelon.

#159296 Jul 16, 2013
Man knocked unconscious, cracks skull in Manhattan after racial slur: witnesses
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/man-knock...
Witnesses outside Benny's Burritos said the white man, who cops say is in his 30s, was belting back beers and mouthed off to a black customer.

An unidentified man was hospitalized with a massive head injury Friday following an apparent bias-fueled attack in the West Village, witnesses and officials said.

Witnesses on Greenwich Ave. near W. 12th St. said the white man — who cops said is in his 30s — was belting back beers outside Benny’s Burritos about 5:30 p.m. when he began mouthing off to a black customer in the outdoor seating area.

“You n-----s are why I lost my job,” witnesses overheard the man say.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#159297 Jul 16, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Hannity uses him for "the other side". He's a Fox news contributor.
Thanks. I guess for someone who has a "higher education" doesn't have much "common sense" to the reality of things.

#159298 Jul 16, 2013
Asiana Airlines Crash: There is Sum Ting Wong With These People
http://www.policymic.com/articles/54465/asian...
It is a prank that is cruel to the victims of the Asiana flight 241 tragedy, to Asian people who endure generalizations and bigotry, and to the gullible broadcasters at KTVU-TV who earnestly wanted to report the news.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#159299 Jul 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. The guy gets banned because he's registered. He took responsibility for what he posted.
You, cower behind your proxy like a coward. You're a lot more "Ike Clanton" than you are "Wyatt earp". Don't kid yourself.
How did he take responsibility? When you get banned that's it. Now had he stopped posting the filth and trash he was that would be taking responsibility. He took none and was given a consequence.

Uh Rose did the same thing a couple of weeks ago.
You guys use the gray box all the time.

#159300 Jul 16, 2013
Pat Buchanan Joins Mark Fuhrman As Zimmerman-Trial Analyst On Hannity Show
http://www.newshounds.us/pat_buchanan_joins_m...
Apparently, one noted bigot to analyze the George Zimmerman trial was not enough for Sean Hannity tonight. After one segment with Mark Fuhrman (who’s a regular analyst of the trial on Fox), Hannity added Pat Buchanan to the mix. I guess Paula Deen wasn’t available.
Put Up or STFU

Fremont, CA

#159301 Jul 16, 2013
Carlsbad bound wrote:
<quoted text>
You're bald as a Q-ball, Pelon.
Here's the deal.
You and XMan both vs. me for $500.

I put in $250.
You idiots sell your EBT card and put in $125 each.

Quirky holds the cash.

Winner takes all.

Yes or no?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#159302 Jul 16, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to your homo thread. You know the one posi didn't make. Ha ha ha ha ha
Yes X-Wuss should go to the Topix Gay Shame thread!
betch ya

Jamestown, TN

#159303 Jul 16, 2013
latino people should really look at President Obama, and Eric Holders viewpoint, when it comes to race.
Blacks come first, then whites, then asian, then native americans.. then spanish speaking folks...

Why vote for Obama...he is the best man for the Latino people...He is throwing george zimmerman to the wolves..George is self described latino...Think about this hard..
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#159304 Jul 16, 2013
Put Up or STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the deal.
You and XMan both vs. me for $500.
I put in $250.
You idiots sell your EBT card and put in $125 each.
Quirky holds the cash.
Winner takes all.
Yes or no?
That is Banned Vorenus posting He`s the only one who uses that word Pelon. LMAO! Honest Man done good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Obama's Legacy Among World's Muslims Tarnished? 3 min Good Riddance 13
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min USA 15,035
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Just call me ABE 2 256,894
News REPORT: Elizabeth Warren Refuses To Disavow Mad... 9 min Cordwainer Trout 7
News White House defends statement on audience for T... 9 min Autistic mormon 21
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 234,670
News Marking Roe anniversary, abortion foes pin hope... 26 min Cordwainer Trout 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min OzRitz 1,483,973
News Trump's 'running war' on the media undermines t... 1 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 69
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 2 hr Patriot 4,933
News Trump visits CIA, continues fight with media 3 hr xxxxxxxxx 128
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 4 hr Ftrump 168
More from around the web