The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391199 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“what say you”

Since: Feb 10

main street

#156037 Jul 7, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of people do neighborhood watch, because of the criminal element out there trying to take what good, hard working folks have busted the azzes off to get. The cops can't be everywhere, so civilians need to take up the slack. You need to get you head out of your azz and realize what the world is really like.
Wasn't Zimmerman just running errands with a loaded gun, a bullet in the chamber, high on prescription Temazespam and Adderall at the time he killed a man?

Since: Jun 13

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#156038 Jul 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. Sometimes my highly intuitive nature causes me to form premature conclusions just as others excuse Obama because of the faults of his predessors.
Well actually didn't even say much about Obama, I was more or less talking axout Bush and comparing the two.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#156039 Jul 7, 2013
man on the street wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't Zimmerman just running errands with a loaded gun, a bullet in the chamber, high on prescription Temazespam and Adderall at the time he killed a man?
NO, you are one dumb, ill-informed, liberal POS. Quit watching Jerry Springer.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#156040 Jul 7, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
You need to grow up ya lunatic and Liar!

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#156041 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
That's a lot of "ifs," SC.
I don't believe Martin is on trial for drug use though.
Zimmerman was pretty aggressive himself. Should we see his toxicology report?
Sure you can see his.. Oh yea they didn't take one just like the ME not knowing protocol of using different sticks to scrape under fingernails or even getting clippings.. What was his words again?? Oh yea "Thats not my job".. LOL what a crime lab.. ;-)

Eagle

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#156042 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh? People are just supposed to take his word for it that it was "self-defense" I guess. No questions asked. Just let Neighborhood Watch volunteers shoot strangers at will if they look "suspicious." Got it.
Unbelievable how some of you people think or that you even believe the things you post.
It's becoming all too obvious how you 'people' can only recognize truth and justice by color.

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#156043 Jul 7, 2013
man on the street wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't Zimmerman just running errands with a loaded gun, a bullet in the chamber, high on prescription Temazespam and Adderall at the time he killed a man?
You should learn about temazespam and know it shuts down part of your brain.. There is no high there only sleeping.. I take 15mg's a night..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temazepam

Eagle

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#156044 Jul 7, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's becoming all too obvious how you 'people' can only recognize truth and justice by color.
I didn't mention anyone's color at all. YOU "people" seem to be the ones obsessed with the race issue and always bring it up.

I think truth and justice should apply and prevail no matter what a person's race or ethnicity is. Can you say the same?

The Zimmerman trial is about a man claiming "self-defense" after he shot and killed an unarmed teenager. No color involved as far as I'm concerned.

“what say you”

Since: Feb 10

main street

#156045 Jul 7, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should learn about temazespam and know it shuts down part of your brain.. There is no high there only sleeping.. I take 15mg's a night..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temazepam
Eagle
What happens when it is mixed it with Adderall?
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#156046 Jul 7, 2013
man on the street wrote:
<quoted text>What happens when it is mixed it with Adderall?
You know an awful lot about drugs. You must be a druggy yourself. Quit over medicating yourself, or you'll be "man under the street". Better yet, go snort a line or two.

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#156047 Jul 7, 2013
man on the street wrote:
<quoted text>What happens when it is mixed it with Adderall?
I am sure sleeping and maybe mixed with a fast heart rate.. Hell I don't know on that one.. But I am telling you if he took his sleeping pill before the shooting he would have been asleep and not walking around a police station.. The drug don't work that way.. Noticed how I am still awake?? I should have taken my pills hours ago and fixing to..

Eagle
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156049 Jul 7, 2013
Hi Guys ...
Took a break :)

Bout time to hit the hay tho ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156050 Jul 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady
You do have to laugh at some of his post---he is right on about Mexico Rose and Sucker NTR.
lol at your last two sentences.
I guess I needed to laugh with all this corruption and evilness in America, especially the ones sleeping in the WH.
Yes!
He is quite funny.
But supposedly there are two!
I seems to be a good guy, the other VERY obnoxious to me.
I have no clue who it is.
Don't care for that matter :)

If WE didn't 'laugh' occasionally, we'd be loony tune from ALL this scandalous MESS.

Laughter IS the BEST medicine! <3

The Monster IS in DC!

Monster - Steppenwolf
Super Cherry Girl

Manassas, VA

#156051 Jul 7, 2013
I'm gonna miss Nixon.he's so adorable.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156052 Jul 7, 2013
Sorry for that video. It isn't the best quality, but the message at the beginning was spot on.

Here are the lyrics and another one :)

"Monster"
Suicide
America
~-~

Once the religious, the hunted and weary
Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
Came to this country to build a new vision
Far from the reaches of kingdom and pope
Like good Christians, some would burn the witches
Later some got slaves to gather riches

But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands to court the wild
And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
To be their spirit and guiding light

And once the ties with the crown had been broken
Westward in saddle and wagon it went
And 'til the railroad linked ocean to ocean
Many the lives which had come to an end
While we bullied, stole and bought our a homeland
We began the slaughter of the red man

But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands to court the wild
And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
To be their spirit and guiding light

The blue and grey they stomped it
They kicked it just like a dog
And when the war over
They stuffed it just like a hog

And though the past has it's share of injustice
Kind was the spirit in many a way
But it's protectors and friends have been sleeping
Now it's a monster and will not obey

(Suicide)
The spirit was freedom and justice
And it's keepers seem generous and kind
It's leaders were supposed to serve the country
But now they won't pay it no mind
'Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
And now their vote is a meaningless joke
They babble about law and order
But it's all just an echo of what they've been told
Yeah, there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into a noose
And it just sits there watchin'

Our cities have turned into jungles
And corruption is stranglin' the land
The police force is watching the people
And the people just can't understand
We don't know how to mind our own business
'Cause the whole worlds got to be just like us
Now we are fighting a war over there
No matter who's the winner
We can't pay the cost
'Cause there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into a noose
And it just sits there watching

(America)
America where are you now?
Don't you care about your sons and daughters?
Don't you know we need you now
We can't fight alone against the monster

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/353082...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156053 Jul 7, 2013
Steppenwolf ~ It's Never To Late

With this
I bid you Good *Patriots*...
Good Night :)

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#156054 Jul 7, 2013
man on the street wrote:
Is it true that Zimmerman was high on a dangerous drug cocktail at the time he stalked and ultimately killed Trayvon Martin?
You are confused. It would have been Trayvon who was high on a concoction called Sizzurp, Purple drank or Lean. He had purchased two of the ingredients necessary to make it. It could be the third one was available in Brandy Green's medicine cabinet. This concoction is glorified in the hip hop culture. Especially by an artist known as Lil Wayne.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#156055 Jul 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
Why is so much focus on the Zimmerman case? While the media keeps a low profile about this.
July 4, 2013
Chicago
5 people killed and 21 injured including two children in gun fire.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/07/05/4-dead...
Rather interesting is the fact that Chicago is a Democrat run city. In fact the whole state of Illinois is. And still nothing gets done right. So much for people wanting a single party system.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156056 Jul 7, 2013
Just found this from another poster:

Analysis: George Zimmerman Probably Won't Be Convicted of Murder or Manslaughter -- Here's Why
ANALYSIS by DAN ABRAMS
July 7, 2013

2 Pages
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-con...

spikefish 11 hours ago
Zimmerman told his side of the story three times within twelve hours of the event, and there were no significant differences. He did this WITHOUT a lawyer. To me, the actions of man who does not think he did anything wrong.

The prosecution was a witch hunt pushed by the usual race baiters. A repeat of the Duke lacrosse team, and the Tawanna Bradley story.

Night ...

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#156057 Jul 7, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon, in fact, had become a devotee of the druggy concoction known as "Lean," also known in southern hip-hop culture as "Sizzurp" and "Purple Drank." Lean consists of three basic ingredients -- codeine, a soft drink, and candy. If his Facebook postings are to be believed, Trayvon had been using Lean since at least June 2011.
On June 27, 2011, Trayvon asks a friend online, "unow a connect for codien?" He tells the friend that "robitussin nd soda" could make "some fire ass lean." He says, "I had it before" and that he wants "to make some more." On the night of February 26, if Brandy had some Robitussin at home, Trayvon had just bought the mixings for one "fire ass lean" cocktail.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_t ...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
I Like That Man on the Street

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Progressive group slams Clinton's VP pick 1 min Cordwainer Trout 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,403,985
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 3 min spud 1,045
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 5 min Go Blue Forever 134
News First lady Obama takes swipe Trump, says lives ... 6 min concerned american 166
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 12 min Just Think 14,678
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 12 min Go Blue Forever 197
News Trump bounces into the lead 29 min spud 63
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Abe 232,974
More from around the web