The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
131,341 - 131,360 of 246,120 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155646
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

What a bunch of hysterical whining right wing lunatics. You are all incredibly miserable.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155647
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Socialist Commie GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
We're sorry; you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please check the number and try your call again.
LOLOLOL Sorry about that. Must be so frustrating for you.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155648
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

How 2 Kill a Socialist wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster sure did hit a raw nerve with you.
Why not just wait, gather your thoughts, and post it all at once in one post?
It makes you look rather silly to keep proferring on the same post over and over and over again.
School's out and my checkbook remains closed.
Because most people will not read a long post. I don't agree with everything NTR posts, but I don't agree 100% with the Right either. It's like looking a person. They have a right arm and they have a left arm, but they belong to the same person. We are being screwed by the left and the right.
web of truths

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155649
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

How 2 Kill a Socialist wrote:
1. Safely invest your money and hide it.
2. Keep your checkbook closed.
3. Sit back and enjoy the show.
I wish that was true. Take Argentina, where they just decided to confiscate everyone's savings, 401k, IRA, etc. Funding the socialist utopia has many variations. Unless you have it in gold & diamonds and very well hid, the ratbastards can & will find it.

Ever watch "Dr. Zhivago". Commies are endlessly thinking up ways to steal. They just show up to your house, make you move into one bedroom and bring in a mob of peasants to occupy the rest of the house. Heard of "Occupy Wallstreet"? They'll call it "Occupy YOUR Street".

Commie bastards are quite self-righteous. They think they have The Truth and that anyone who opposes them is evil.(Just read some of NRT's nutty post!)
web of truths

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155653
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
What a bunch of hysterical whining right wing lunatics. You are all incredibly miserable.
You're the one who thinks everyone who doesn't think like you is "evil". I just think you're terribly misguided and gullible. You should read up on some of the Nazi youth stories (told years later as adults). That might give you a clue as to how good people like you get sucked into radicalism. Or see the movie "The Lives of Others" to see the commie version.
web of truths

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155656
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Georgia Peach wrote:
In the 20th century, the most sweeping vision of the Left Communism spread over vast regions of the world and encompassed well over a billion human beings. Of these, millions died of starvation in the Soviet Union under Stalin and tens of millions in China under Mao.
Milder versions of socialism, with central planning of national economies, took root in India and in various European democracies.
If the preconceptions of the Left were correct, central planning by educated elites who had vast amounts of statistical data at their fingertips and expertise readily available, and were backed by the power of government, should have been more successful than market economies where millions of individuals pursued their own individual interests willy-nilly.
But, by the end of the 20th century, even socialist and communist governments began abandoning central planning and allowing more market competition. Yet this quiet capitulation to inescapable realities did not end the noisy claims of the Left.
In the United States, those claims and policies have reached new heights, epitomized by government takeovers of whole sectors of the economy and unprecedented intrusions into the lives of Americans, of which Obamacare has been only the most obvious example.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/352704/...
And what did people like NTR learn from this history? NOTHING - zero, zilch, nada! The typical liberal doesn't even try to explain how socialism goes so terribly wrong. Instead, they say crazy sh*t like: "Well, they weren't really socialist." Really? Entire nations & civilzations too stupid to figure out what socialism truly means? Hmmmm...that sounds like some kind of anti-multi-culturalism & racial/ethnic prejudice to me! So only American and Western European types are smart enough to figure it out?

Or they say: "We've evolved beyond that. We are not the same kind of despotic people who did those things. It won't happen again."

Sure. They "evolved" within their own lifetime! Talk about not having a clue about the science of evolution. It's entirely 100% impossible for humans to "evolve" into a higher form of human being like that. Hell, it's impossible for ANY organism to do that. That'd be like a dog suddenly morphing into a cat.

Better humans than we've seen before? Just look at the hate they spew for anyone who opposes them. They haven't exactly bought the ovens, gas chambers and barbed wire yet, but they would only have to be nudged towards Home Depot a bit to get some shovels and concrete!

Give people unlimited power and eventually someone will be empowered to do unlimited evil. The 100 million dead (so far) caused by the attempt to make socialism a reality should be enough for anyone with good sense not to try to repeat that mistake.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155657
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

web of truths wrote:
<quoted text>
And what did people like NTR learn from this history? NOTHING - zero, zilch, nada! The typical liberal doesn't even try to explain how socialism goes so terribly wrong. Instead, they say crazy sh*t like: "Well, they weren't really socialist." Really? Entire nations & civilzations too stupid to figure out what socialism truly means? Hmmmm...that sounds like some kind of anti-multi-culturalism & racial/ethnic prejudice to me! So only American and Western European types are smart enough to figure it out?
Or they say: "We've evolved beyond that. We are not the same kind of despotic people who did those things. It won't happen again."
Sure. They "evolved" within their own lifetime! Talk about not having a clue about the science of evolution. It's entirely 100% impossible for humans to "evolve" into a higher form of human being like that. Hell, it's impossible for ANY organism to do that. That'd be like a dog suddenly morphing into a cat.
Better humans than we've seen before? Just look at the hate they spew for anyone who opposes them. They haven't exactly bought the ovens, gas chambers and barbed wire yet, but they would only have to be nudged towards Home Depot a bit to get some shovels and concrete!
Give people unlimited power and eventually someone will be empowered to do unlimited evil. The 100 million dead (so far) caused by the attempt to make socialism a reality should be enough for anyone with good sense not to try to repeat that mistake.
I'm not a socialist, and I'm not a fiscal liberal. I'm definitely not a social conservative, and I outright reject social conservatism. Keep your hands off my body. I'm what used to be considered moderate. I'm in favor of progress so long as it's thought out and well-planned. I don't hate 99.9% of you, but I definitely abhor your apparent disdain for less fortunate Americans than yourselves and for what seems to me to be self-serving attitudes that exclude the vulnerable, elderly, sick, disabled and helpless (children).

Worse, you are under the mistaken belief that ANYBODY who stands in opposition to the far right is a socialist. Not true. I've seen fiscal conservatives called "libs" here - a clear indication that you don't know WTF you're posting at least half the time. I simply reject your self-absorbed indifference to the plight of our impoverished and low wage workers in America. I certainly don't think you're the least bit better than they are. On the contrary. I think you're much less of a human being than the poor who willing share what little they have with those around them, while you grab to pull as much as you can close to your vest - no matter WHO suffers and at what cost to future generations.

As to "unlimited power", that is precisely what bothers me most about how our laws are being influenced to cater to the whims of the uber wealthy - thus affording them more and more representation and favorable treatment while everybody else is merely an afterthought. Congress exists to serve THEMSELVES, or at least that is true of the Republicans in Congress.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155658
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>She's probably throwing a temper tantrum big time right now. Stay tuned. She considers herself a Christian conservative in service to bigotry, racism and Republican values. Boy, Jack, did you get a wrong number. LOL
I've called wrong numbers before, but you know i'm "right wing" on alot of stuff. I just dont care about abortion, gat shyt, drugs, or the fken mosque in New York. I dont want the government in my life and I will "make it so".

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155659
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're FOS, and there's nothing about what I posted (and with which I DO agree) that's a steaming heap of anything other than REALITY - you dimwitted pervert.
I have no affinity for ANYTHING the Republican party has stood for for years now. That would be simply because they disavowed moderate Republicans to whom they refer as Rhinos thus driving them away from the party and watching as many signed up as Independents in large numbers.
Beyond that, what started as a grass roots organization as The Tea Party devolved into a shill organization to serve the interests of the Koch Brothers. As long as we are promoting the common good, we'll need taxes to be paid, Bubba. My concern is from who those taxes come and WHO is deriving the most benefit from tax contributions. I'm adamantly opposed to corporate welfare. You can suit yourself by supporting the conservative Republican cause of further advancing the already advantaged and who are also interjecting themselves into debates on social issues.
I disgree with you entirely on WHO the idiot is here in this debate. I'm FINE with my position on this. I'm not trying to control your body, keep your children ignorant and uneducated, or promise them they'll be "fine" when I know full well that Republican policies will afford them NOTHING positive for their futures. You must not have any children. That is all that makes sense about your warped perspectives.
"ntr"
Boy you are a very bitter women are you not? You are not a supporter of our military bncause a stated goal of the current liberal administration is to cut the military severely so they have more monies for food stamps, etc. for those of you with your hands out.
Must admit that I am disappointed in many republicans for voting for more spending and higher taxes. Ditto for those republicans who are not against murder by abortion. Abortion should be limited and allowed only in the cases of rape, incest or if the mothers health is in danger. Being pro life is a warped perspective? Being in favor of lower taxes is warped? Being against spending dollars and creating debt that will never be paid is warped? You are aware aw2are that more than 1/2 of all American's pay not federal income tax, many of whom get a kick back from good ole uncle. I will be really pissed if republicans allow any path to citizenship for any of the millions of aliens who are in this country illegally until the border is secured.
Peace
KMA

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155660
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You got it.... I Agree.
My firm does too. LOL.
#4. Practice tax avoidance as much as legally possible.
If you dont the United States government will put you out of business and kill you. Use the laws they give you. Do you know that they will tell you if you get paid in cash they dont want to hear about it?

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155661
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
What a bunch of hysterical whining right wing lunatics. You are all incredibly miserable.
It looks like they picked up their balls and went home. lol.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155662
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Jobless About to Take a Big Hit From the Sequester

CNBC.COM
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155663
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a socialist, and I'm not a fiscal liberal. I'm definitely not a social conservative, and I outright reject social conservatism. Keep your hands off my body. I'm what used to be considered moderate. I'm in favor of progress so long as it's thought out and well-planned. I don't hate 99.9% of you, but I definitely abhor your apparent disdain for less fortunate Americans than yourselves and for what seems to me to be self-serving attitudes that exclude the vulnerable, elderly, sick, disabled and helpless (children).
Worse, you are under the mistaken belief that ANYBODY who stands in opposition to the far right is a socialist. Not true. I've seen fiscal conservatives called "libs" here - a clear indication that you don't know WTF you're posting at least half the time. I simply reject your self-absorbed indifference to the plight of our impoverished and low wage workers in America. I certainly don't think you're the least bit better than they are. On the contrary. I think you're much less of a human being than the poor who willing share what little they have with those around them, while you grab to pull as much as you can close to your vest - no matter WHO suffers and at what cost to future generations.
As to "unlimited power", that is precisely what bothers me most about how our laws are being influenced to cater to the whims of the uber wealthy - thus affording them more and more representation and favorable treatment while everybody else is merely an afterthought. Congress exists to serve THEMSELVES, or at least that is true of the Republicans in Congress.
"Congress exists to serve THEMSELVES, or at least that is true of the Republicans in Congress."

It's the Liberals also. The teachers union in CA has/had? stock in Walmart. They raised our gas tax 3.5 cents because of less gas taxes collected. Do you think it's because a lot of people are driving smaller cars now and using less fuel?
web of truths

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155664
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a socialist, and I'm not a fiscal liberal. I'm definitely not a social conservative, and I outright reject social conservatism. Keep your hands off my body. I'm what used to be considered moderate. I'm in favor of progress so long as it's thought out and well-planned. I don't hate 99.9% of you, but I definitely abhor your apparent disdain for less fortunate Americans than yourselves and for what seems to me to be self-serving attitudes that exclude the vulnerable, elderly, sick, disabled and helpless (children).
Worse, you are under the mistaken belief that ANYBODY who stands in opposition to the far right is a socialist. Not true. I've seen fiscal conservatives called "libs" here - a clear indication that you don't know WTF you're posting at least half the time. I simply reject your self-absorbed indifference to the plight of our impoverished and low wage workers in America. I certainly don't think you're the least bit better than they are. On the contrary. I think you're much less of a human being than the poor who willing share what little they have with those around them, while you grab to pull as much as you can close to your vest - no matter WHO suffers and at what cost to future generations.
As to "unlimited power", that is precisely what bothers me most about how our laws are being influenced to cater to the whims of the uber wealthy - thus affording them more and more representation and favorable treatment while everybody else is merely an afterthought. Congress exists to serve THEMSELVES, or at least that is true of the Republicans in Congress.
I too reject "social conservatism", though probably your definition of it and not for your reasons. That's a topic for another day.

You live in the most free and financially egalitarian society on the planet. You live in the most free and financially egalitarian society that has EVER been on the planet! Yet you hate it, want to destroy it and have nothing to replace it but a dismal failure from the 19th century that's killed more humans than anything except "natural causes": utopian socialism. You can pretend otherwise, but that's what liberalism is these days. Liberals avoid the term because the communist applied it to themselves (which only proves the commies were more honest!).

All that stupid whining about the poor is just crap. Try traveling overseas to the third world. There you will see the REAL poor. As for liberalism's contributions, all we have is $40 trillion or so wasted on the "war on poverty" without even a 1% decrease in the number of US "poor". Or go to Europe, where they are being overrun with Islamist while their economies stall (some places have 25% unemployment, 50%+ for those under 30).

Learn some history, learn some economics, learn something about the true meaning of "freedom" (hint: it's not "free stuff"). Educate yourself and quit regurgitating liberal dogma on Topix. We can all just go to the DNC website for that BS.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155665
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"ntr"
Boy you are a very bitter women are you not? You are not a supporter of our military bncause a stated goal of the current liberal administration is to cut the military severely so they have more monies for food stamps, etc. for those of you with your hands out.
Must admit that I am disappointed in many republicans for voting for more spending and higher taxes. Ditto for those republicans who are not against murder by abortion. Abortion should be limited and allowed only in the cases of rape, incest or if the mothers health is in danger. Being pro life is a warped perspective? Being in favor of lower taxes is warped? Being against spending dollars and creating debt that will never be paid is warped? You are aware aw2are that more than 1/2 of all American's pay not federal income tax, many of whom get a kick back from good ole uncle. I will be really pissed if republicans allow any path to citizenship for any of the millions of aliens who are in this country illegally until the border is secured.
Peace
KMA
NTR is goofy as shyt sometimes but I consider her a friend. You hit it on the head, I'm hoping the House just ignores the Senate's immigration bill. Ted Cruz has it right on a couple of things, the IRS and Immigration. Also this junk about Obama attacking "COAL", guess what, if the House doesn't defund the government when they come back into session, there is going to be problems because 50,000 Americans dont GAF about Obama's "edict". Actually, it's more like 150 million. Let's see where we go from here.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155666
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

7

5

5

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>I've called wrong numbers before, but you know i'm "right wing" on alot of stuff. I just dont care about abortion, gat shyt, drugs, or the fken mosque in New York. I dont want the government in my life and I will "make it so".
Do you want the Federal Government dismantled? Apparently, there are those on the far right who absolutely do.

The difference between our success in America and the ongoing conflicts in Africa that have prevented her people from elevating their living standard is the glaring lack of a a central government. Myriad little dictators and ongoing conflict and wars have prevented a resource rich continent from succeeding - just as our consistent laws and Constitutional protections have led to so much accomplishment and success.

You can move from state to state and know that no matter what state you're in, there are national standards and laws to which all states are held responsible to Federal Government laws. I do NOT want less of that. I just want it executed efficiently and without waste or corruption.

Education, healthcare, roads, highways and infrastructure, the power grid, clean water, a social welfare safety net, national security - all areas where a central government is essential.

Let's not gut the Federal Government. I'm going to continue to pay my share - not shirk my responsibility. I have a mother who would disown any child of hers' who did not show sincere gratitude that they were born into an America where there was opportunity. We just feel an obligation to continue fighting to see that it resumes being such for future generations, and that is in question right now. Do you have any children or grandchildren?

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155667
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you want the Federal Government dismantled? Apparently, there are those on the far right who absolutely do.
The difference between our success in America and the ongoing conflicts in Africa that have prevented her people from elevating their living standard is the glaring lack of a a central government. Myriad little dictators and ongoing conflict and wars have prevented a resource rich continent from succeeding - just as our consistent laws and Constitutional protections have led to so much accomplishment and success.
You can move from state to state and know that no matter what state you're in, there are national standards and laws to which all states are held responsible to Federal Government laws. I do NOT want less of that. I just want it executed efficiently and without waste or corruption.
Education, healthcare, roads, highways and infrastructure, the power grid, clean water, a social welfare safety net, national security - all areas where a central government is essential.
Let's not gut the Federal Government. I'm going to continue to pay my share - not shirk my responsibility. I have a mother who would disown any child of hers' who did not show sincere gratitude that they were born into an America where there was opportunity. We just feel an obligation to continue fighting to see that it resumes being such for future generations, and that is in question right now. Do you have any children or grandchildren?
Yes, cont.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155668
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

web of truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I too reject "social conservatism", though probably your definition of it and not for your reasons. That's a topic for another day.
You live in the most free and financially egalitarian society on the planet. You live in the most free and financially egalitarian society that has EVER been on the planet! Yet you hate it, want to destroy it and have nothing to replace it but a dismal failure from the 19th century that's killed more humans than anything except "natural causes": utopian socialism. You can pretend otherwise, but that's what liberalism is these days. Liberals avoid the term because the communist applied it to themselves (which only proves the commies were more honest!).
All that stupid whining about the poor is just crap. Try traveling overseas to the third world. There you will see the REAL poor. As for liberalism's contributions, all we have is $40 trillion or so wasted on the "war on poverty" without even a 1% decrease in the number of US "poor". Or go to Europe, where they are being overrun with Islamist while their economies stall (some places have 25% unemployment, 50%+ for those under 30).
Learn some history, learn some economics, learn something about the true meaning of "freedom" (hint: it's not "free stuff"). Educate yourself and quit regurgitating liberal dogma on Topix. We can all just go to the DNC website for that BS.
What? What on earth makes you think I (and your President) want to destroy it? What are you smoking or drinking that has you so sure that liberals (not that I really qualify) want to destroy anything about America?

Listen, waste is not liberal. Waste is usually a function of crony capitalism. Capische? It's Dick Cheney's no bid Halliburton and subsidiary ongoing rape of American taxpayers. He was another "conservative" crook.

Why do you keep talking about "free stuff" and excluding corporate welfare or entitling the wealthiest to even MORE in tax advantage? Can we afford to give the wealthiest $125,000 more while starving our children - 1 in five who live in poverty? Get real. That's a recipe for a land of dumb people who are subject to the whims of the kings and queens. And, you think I'm clueless? Wake T F UP.

Just because you throw money at a problem doesn't mean you necessarily understand nor have you done a d*mned thing to address the ROOT of the problem. You can CUT job training, but you're going to have a daggoned hard time moving the unemployed off the unemployment rolls and into jobs requiring qualified people. You have to invest in people - not war, and we MUST stop artifically propping up the profitability of already profitable businesses by way of tax breaks, tax credits and tax incentives to take their jobs to foreign lands without penalty.

Try that on for size, conservative.
web of truths

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155669
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you want the Federal Government dismantled? Apparently, there are those on the far right who absolutely do.
The difference between our success in America and the ongoing conflicts in Africa that have prevented her people from elevating their living standard is the glaring lack of a a central government. Myriad little dictators and ongoing conflict and wars have prevented a resource rich continent from succeeding - just as our consistent laws and Constitutional protections have led to so much accomplishment and success.
You can move from state to state and know that no matter what state you're in, there are national standards and laws to which all states are held responsible to Federal Government laws. I do NOT want less of that. I just want it executed efficiently and without waste or corruption.
Education, healthcare, roads, highways and infrastructure, the power grid, clean water, a social welfare safety net, national security - all areas where a central government is essential.
Let's not gut the Federal Government. I'm going to continue to pay my share - not shirk my responsibility. I have a mother who would disown any child of hers' who did not show sincere gratitude that they were born into an America where there was opportunity. We just feel an obligation to continue fighting to see that it resumes being such for future generations, and that is in question right now. Do you have any children or grandchildren?
Uhhh gaaah! Uhhh gaaa! RED HERRING ALERT! RED HERRING ALERT!

Nobody is calling for the dismantling of the government nor even a significant reduction in the "safety net".

Your entire post is a childish exercise in scare tactics. "Everyone must accept liberalism or we won't have ANYTHING! They Blue Meanies will come by and rip out the sewer systems, close the bridges and even dig up the roads! All the schools and hospitals will be closed! We'll return to the stone age. Dog eat dog and everyone for themselves! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

What a moron you are.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155670
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
"Congress exists to serve THEMSELVES, or at least that is true of the Republicans in Congress."
It's the Liberals also. The teachers union in CA has/had? stock in Walmart. They raised our gas tax 3.5 cents because of less gas taxes collected. Do you think it's because a lot of people are driving smaller cars now and using less fuel?
Yes, you're right. Again, governing bodies (state and FG) are full-up with wealthy business owners and professionals from the investor class. They vote legislation that is favorable to them personally, and it doesn't mater whether they are liberal or conservative. What matters is that almost none of them are regular folks whose income was derived from salary and wages. Campaign finance reform. How to do that? You're in California. Ballot initiative is one way. I believe 17 states have that option. Mine is not one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••