The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
131,081 - 131,100 of 243,895 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Mara is going through cases of "acquittal!
BUT the pre-planned MEETING of riot controllers haven't MET yet!
``````````
Community briefing on the Trayvon Martin trial
(Miami-Dade County, FL) The Miami-Dade County Community Relations Board (CRB) and the Miami-Dade Youth Commission will brief the community regarding legal issues in the trial of George Zimmerman for the killing of Miami-Dade teenager Trayvon Martin. Information will also be shared about activities being planned around Miami-Dade county both before and after a verdict is announced. The briefing will take place Tuesday, July 9, 2013 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the North Dade Regional Library, 2455 N.W. 183rd Street, Miami, FL 33145.
http://www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/district06/adv...
Irrelevant and immaterial to the case.
Frito Bandito

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You totally envy NTR and I don't blame you cuz she's supa fly and supa smart!!!
sheesh you must be a bum then! That foul and trashy acting type is not showing as smart nor supa you bum er moron ! She lies all the time. Former liberal who woke up.
Judge Roo

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant and immaterial to the case.
Sustained.

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Since: Jun 11

Road to Perdition

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

web of truths wrote:
Whoa to those of you posting "Judge it" that say clueless or nuts. Disagree, fine, but tell me why. I'm open to all suggestions. I have been in Trayvon's camp so far, still smelling something that seems kind of vigilante-like. But where's the proof?
Am I the only one who thinks the prosecution did poorly? I'd rather see a vigilante set free than have him convicted on a hunch, flimsy evidence or for racial harmony. That's out of respect for future persons on trial, not for any regard for Zim or what he did. He should not have been carrying a gun. Damn jerk caused this by being an friggin' idiot. But if we sent all the idiots to jail there'd be more inside than out.(Not too sure I wouldn't do a few years myself!)
Howdy, yup its what we all call a real tragedy. Like the young cowpoke who rides thru a herd that's been rustled time and time again and gets spotted by some testy hard barked cowboys. Or the three gents at the Ox-Bow incident who couldn't prove their innocents in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence.
No one really wins, the only thing we can do is learn and hope that if a situation like this comes up in our lifetime. We can remember to be merciful patient human beings and do unto others as we would want them to do unto us.

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Judge Roo wrote:
<quoted text>Sustained.
Thank you, your dishonor.

You do know the difference between "sustained" and "overruled" I assume?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Judge Roo wrote:
<quoted text>Sustained.
Objection!

How MANY trials
causes
THIS
kind of meeting?

Jodi Arias ... or even Casey Anthony ???

NO!
rosefromdagarden

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMAO! What a fool and a liar you are.
I don't receive any of those things, and I'm certain NTR doesn't either.
You idiots are so pathetic yelling "communists, "communists" at anyone you dislike or disagree with.
You may as well say "You've got cooties." It's just as stupid and childish.
No wonder you hide behind proxies. LOL!
interesting how ya just kinda let us know you may be but not certain. Yeppers you got cooties since you yell childish pathetic insults to all you disagree with generally speaking! We know NTR needs and receives! Her own words tell the truth on her and why she loves the potus er this one. She so needs his phone but not to worry,,,,,,,,,disconnect coming soon. Yeppers....then she will get a happy. She is a trappy person. Bahhawaaaaaaaaaaaa Don't bother to post a lie to refute this Wild Irish.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You "evidently" do NOT!
He was 'agreeing' with you ...

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

rosefromdagarden wrote:
<quoted text>interesting how ya just kinda let us know you may be but not certain. Yeppers you got cooties since you yell childish pathetic insults to all you disagree with generally speaking! We know NTR needs and receives! Her own words tell the truth on her and why she loves the potus er this one. She so needs his phone but not to worry,,,,,,,,,disconnect coming soon. Yeppers....then she will get a happy. She is a trappy person. Bahhawaaaaaaaaaaaa Don't bother to post a lie to refute this Wild Irish.
You lie as always, and you're a fool besides.

Go away troll.

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You "evidently" do NOT!
He was 'agreeing' with you ...
That's why I said "Thank you."

The rest was simply clarifying that he knew the difference to confirm that he wasn't just some stupid troll.

Sigh, give it up already. You're nitpicking.
herecomesdajudge

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Judge Roo wrote:
<quoted text>Sustained.
overruled. You may proceed to show how the whole trial is to appease one racial attitude! Justice will not be done with this notion. Never. You set the wrong tone and you get the out come! The truth still stands! Thugs do the crime they pay with time. One got caught early and dug his own grave. That was not Zimmerman btw. Stop pandering to thugs....it is nor should be about color.
C
R
I
M
E
Watch how many thugs show up after the verdict! They will riot anyway!

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

web of truths wrote:
Whoa to those of you posting "Judge it" that say clueless or nuts. Disagree, fine, but tell me why. I'm open to all suggestions. I have been in Trayvon's camp so far, still smelling something that seems kind of vigilante-like. But where's the proof?
Am I the only one who thinks the prosecution did poorly? I'd rather see a vigilante set free than have him convicted on a hunch, flimsy evidence or for racial harmony. That's out of respect for future persons on trial, not for any regard for Zim or what he did. He should not have been carrying a gun. Damn jerk caused this by being an friggin' idiot. But if we sent all the idiots to jail there'd be more inside than out.(Not too sure I wouldn't do a few years myself!)
Gee, does this mean that whenever me or my buddies is walking thru some different turf. We could get jacked by some dude looking thru his window at us punks? I know if whomever's checking us out is one of our Dad's or a relative. We don't have to worry cause they know us and the way we look is just the way we look. Why I betcha even my Dad at one time looked like a smartazz punk.

"He's A Rebel"

http://youtu.be/8dQ219h4Wss

The Crystals

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

herecomesdajudge wrote:
<quoted text>overruled. You may proceed to show how the whole trial is to appease one racial attitude! Justice will not be done with this notion. Never. You set the wrong tone and you get the out come! The truth still stands! Thugs do the crime they pay with time. One got caught early and dug his own grave. That was not Zimmerman btw. Stop pandering to thugs....it is nor should be about color.
C
R
I
M
E
Watch how many thugs show up after the verdict! They will riot anyway!
The only people making this case about race are the far-right conservatives. The trial is not about race. None of the witnesses, the police investigators, the attorneys, or the judge have defined this case as being racially motivated, but routinely, you people raise this issue for your own agenda.

It's very telling that your entire focus is about race instead of just the FACTS of the case.
web of truths

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think the prosecution did their job. They presented the FACTS of the case for the jury to evaluate objectively. They did it with trying to badger witnesses or elicit responses other than their truthful facts or opinions.
The defense routinely badgered, twisted and tried to get witnesses to say things did not say or mean.
I think the jury was able to see through the manipulations by the defense team. I know what people are saying and what they want to believe, but I think the prosecution did a far better job of presenting the facts of what happened, and that is what they are supposed to do. The defense looked much more desperate in their cross-examination tactics.
Ultimately, it doesn't matter what we think. It will be up to the six-woman jury and what they think and decide.
I think the wrap-up guy for the prosecution did a good job. They should have had him out front all along. It seems he also "smells a vigilante", as I still do. As for badgering & twisting witnesses, that's what the defense has to do to prosecution witnesses. The prosecution will now do the same thing to defense witnesses when the trial continues. That's just the way it is. If BOTH of them didn't do that, somebody would feel justice was not being served.

But I don't think the prosecution prepared their witnesses very well to brace for those kind of tactics. Worse, they seemed to not be fully aware of what they were going to say. That last one, Dr Boa (or Bao), for example. How could they only be finding out today that he had changed his mind on the weed and minutes-to-die issues? Wouldn't they have asked him "is there anything you'd like to tell us, like maybe something you've decided to change?".

What comes next is the defense side, so it'll probably just get better for Zim. I wouldn't exactly say the prosecution never laid a glove on him, but there was certainly no knock-out blow nor even a 10-count moment. You have to PROVE somebody is guilty, not just suggest it or create suspicions. I smell a "wannabe cop", but I can't find proof. At least not enough.
web of truths

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

NuRidersoftheePurpleSage wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, yup its what we all call a real tragedy. Like the young cowpoke who rides thru a herd that's been rustled time and time again and gets spotted by some testy hard barked cowboys. Or the three gents at the Ox-Bow incident who couldn't prove their innocents in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence.
No one really wins, the only thing we can do is learn and hope that if a situation like this comes up in our lifetime. We can remember to be merciful patient human beings and do unto others as we would want them to do unto us.
Ox-bow? So Trayvon was a cattle rustler? Well, Hell's bells, why didn't I hear tell of this sooner? Let Zim off and give'em a medal. And his shootin' iron back too.

jes' funnin' ya - had to google it to find out what you were talkin''bout
web of truths

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

(sigh) Ok, you assclowns out there. Don't just "judge it", tell me what you think or why I'm off base. I am kind of on the fence, just leaning Trayvon's way.

You don't do a neighborhood watch with a gun. If you do in some state or town somewhere, please post the proof that's so. If you can't, then I still smell vigilante. Manslaughter at least.

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, does this mean that whenever me or my buddies is walking thru some different turf. We could get jacked by some dude looking thru his window at us punks? I know if whomever's checking us out is one of our Dad's or a relative. We don't have to worry cause they know us and the way we look is just the way we look. Why I betcha even my Dad at one time looked like a smartazz punk.
"He's A Rebel"
http://youtu.be/8dQ219h4Wss
The Crystals
Walk Like A Man.......The Four Seasons

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's why I said "Thank you."
The rest was simply clarifying that he knew the difference to confirm that he wasn't just some stupid troll.
Sigh, give it up already. You're nitpicking.
Judge Roo wrote:
<quoted text>Sustained.

trolluna WROTE:

Post#155341 ...
``````````

WHY did you call him 'dishonor' THEN?
And ask him THAT 'stupid" question!?!

you are so wishy/washy
contradictory!
AND a "liar" ...

One of the BIGGEST trolls on here!
Fly in Jury Room

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Walk Like A Man.......The Four Seasons
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That's exactly what Zimmerman was doing the night he was out protecting his own neighborhood.

And when he leaves court a free man?
He'll be whistling this tune as well.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

web of truths wrote:
(sigh) Ok, you assclowns out there. Don't just "judge it", tell me what you think or why I'm off base. I am kind of on the fence, just leaning Trayvon's way.
You don't do a neighborhood watch with a gun. If you do in some state or town somewhere, please post the proof that's so. If you can't, then I still smell vigilante. Manslaughter at least.
He was NOT on his 'neighborhood watch' routine. He was going to the store himself ...
AND happened to SPOT this 'suspicious' character
THEN called NON EMERGENCY dispatch AS DIRECTED!

He IS/was allowed to carry a GUN because of CCW permit
on a personal errand.

Hope THAT helps!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Convincing parents to vaccinate 3 min Ignore Paul Offit 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min LRS 174,573
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,079,570
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Obama Zombies 146,263
Ukrainian military plane shot down 6 min tarmo 14
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 7 min barefoot2626 9,318
La Raza CEO: 'USA! USA!' Chants 'Made Me Angry' 7 min Responsibility 14
•••
•••