The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
131,061 - 131,080 of 245,957 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You're good with meaningless words but are lousy with facts.
You project so effectively. LOL!

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

PRJester wrote:
<quoted text>
"when the packet info just was being examined by me"
You're hilarious. I still can't decide whether you're just a pretentious fraud, or if you're stupid enough to believe some of the shyt you post.
I can tell you.

Of course, it would just be my expert opinion based on personal experience and observation in addition to my "firm" analyzing all the details of this matter and the "communist" intent of the parties involved. <wink wink>

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What is really revealing to me is how you chimed in at the proper moment to a post directed at another when the packet info just was being examined by me. LMAO! You are here 24/7.
You have made my firm very happy by doing this. THX.
LMAO at you!

What a pompous ass you are.
web of truths

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You couldn't hear the correct answer on Fox? There isn't a right wing blog to help you?
Son, stop regurgitating the words of others and start learning for yourself.
3.510. Determination of Attempts and Lesser Included Offenses
On an indictment or information on which the defendant is to be tried for any offense the jury may convict the defendant of:
(a) an attempt to commit the offense if such attempt is an offense and is supported by the evidence. The judge shall not instruct the jury if there is no evidence to support the attempt and the only evidence proves a completed offense; or
(b) any offense that as a matter of law is a necessarily included offense or a lesser included offense of the offense charged in the indictment or information and is supported by the evidence. The judge shall not instruct on any lesser included offense as to which there is no evidence.
While a judge in Florida may instruct a jury to consider a lesser charge, it is highly irregular and is ALWAYS an appellate consideration. Few judges there choose to risk admonishment.
The onus is upon the prosecution. They included a lesser charge in the original filing but then again, that is old news and probably not covered on Fox.
Hate to burst your ignorant & prejudice bubble, but I've been watching the trial on CNN, not Fox. Thanks for the info. Up yours for your smartass attitude. Next time, pls let us know what you are quoting from, as well as where the quotes begin/end and when it reverts from a quote to your opinion. Not that anyone cares about your opinion, but it does unmuddy the REAL info from the crap.

Since: Feb 07

Caguas, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you.
Of course, it would just be my expert opinion based on personal experience and observation in addition to my "firm" analyzing all the details of this matter and the "communist" intent of the parties involved. <wink wink>
Hey, Rose. Maybe both?
web of truths

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! Jesus never spoke out about killing? Like your grammar and reading teachers, your religious educator must be dead from embarrassment.
You paint with a broad brush every day and hate being exposed.
Keep dancing for me, assclown.
OK, SuperBig Assclown, show me the Jesus quote on the death penalty. We kill bugs & chickens & germs all the time - so did Jesus. Jesus even "killed" a few thousand fish to feed that mob. Since you are totally unable to make any distinctions whatsoever (not even ones children are able to grasp), let me remind you that "killing" and "death penalty" are not synonymous.

Posting a quote AFTER the fact is wimpy. Plus you left out an attribution reference, quotation marks and merged it all into your SuperBig Assclown opinion. Nice work .... for a fifth grader.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Prosecution getting ready to 'rest'...
To 'rest' means STOP ...

for ye of lil intelligence
cardiner ghuancey

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insecurity is becoming legend I can see why you hide behind a fake proxy and have to adopt multiple screen names.
This NTR must have really abused you. I merely meant to illustrate the duplicity of that post but have obviously accomplished the same thing.
I see you cannot dispute what I wrote and have to assume I am another. Oh well, I cannot help your insecurity issues.
sure thing NTR;)
web of truths

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Madame Starflicker wrote:
You have good reason to feel optimistic today, especially where your work and health are concerned. Uranus might hear some great news, or simply realize that you're doing very well at the moment and therefore have good reason to feel proud of your achievements. This is one of those cheering days when it pays to adopt a positive attitude because things work out well as a result.
Hey, ChaunceyGardiner, didn't you once try to light a gaseous cloud that erupted from Uranus? The "great news"* was that instead of blowing you off the commode, it just blew out the match.(Bad news for the rest of us.) However, compared to the stuff you write, it was quite a feat. You certainly "therefore have good reason to feel proud of your achievements"*.

Note: While the facts above have not been verified, it is my opinion, considering CG's low level of posting ability, that it is at least possible this did indeed happen.

*Quotes from Madame Starflicker.(note how the quotes, dubious facts and my contribution are clearly delineated)
Frito Bandito

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Who loves ya baby wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to,
Nowadays I work at making your four legged wife (NTR) howl like a beast while you're on the internet, She's built for comfort, not for speed,...The pay's good though.
yep she loves ya baby! You have to work as she is not for speed. How much ya pay for thatcomfort?

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Prosecution getting ready to 'rest'...
To 'rest' means STOP ...
for ye of lil intelligence
The prosecution has rested.

The defense is now in the process of arguing for an acquittal and a directed verdict by the jury.

This is protocol, meaning this is what happens routinely in these type of cases.

The judge can deny this request, and the trial will move forward.

It is not over.
Frito Bandito

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I never mentioned Columbus... you did and the Vikings were all gay pirates that molested Orcas.
NTR is 71% Viking. She just had dna tests run, found this out. Guess you just did a oopsey dupesey eh retardo Ricky?
web of truths

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Dr Boa is not doing the prosecution any favors. Didn't they interview this guy beforehand? He acts like he doesn't understand court procedure. Zim is getting a free break with the medical examiner changing his testimony about the affects of weed in Trayvon's system.

I'm starting to suspect there is racial prejudice going on here, but in the prosecution's side, not on the defense side. So far all they've done is present a stream of witnesses who mostly end up verifying Zim's story. Or at least being unable to contradict it. It seems like their heart is not in this, starting with the lead detective. Every once in awhile they show a bit of flare, but then it fizzles. What's up with that?(I'd even like to here CG's SuperBig Assclown opinion.)

Since CG posted the FL law (I assume that's what it is) it also doesn't look likely that the judge will approve any attempt to lessen the charge. I still smell "wannabe cop syndrome", but so far they haven't brought that point home too forcefully.
web of truths

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The defense is now in the process of arguing for an acquittal and a directed verdict by the jury.
This is protocol, meaning this is what happens routinely in these type of cases.
It is not over.
You can bet she will deny it, even if just to keep racial harmony in Sanford, FL. But the prosecution side was weak, wimpy and assclowny, to say the least. They went out with a whimper too with that last one. That means it can only get better for Zim from here.

Do you think this is a "show trial" meant just to keep the peace? In other words that they looked and decided a trial was cheaper than race riots, so they went ahead with it knowing Zim would probably not get convicted.

It's damn hard to prove "wannabe cop syndrome". You can't read a person's mind. Whereas anyone can see that being jumped in the dark & beaten might result in serious injury or death. They were not able to unravel that version. In fact, they supported in with several witnesses.... prosecution witnesses! You can't "unring" that bell.
Jim M

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are a failure, but I would hardly call it "epic" that you are. It's ongoing and expected from you. Now, see if you can't get back to focusing on politics and policy rather than personalities. You are so far behind on the learning curve, there isn't a moment for you to waste incorrectly analyzing who is who and instead you should be concentrating on just playing catch-up.
Yes ma'am you are a failure. No it is not epic nor unexpected. Your focus is on what you can get as you need the gumbermint, mint get it from the government! You are a fool and the tool, no tangible resources. Did you retire early at what 62 because you had no decent standards of living without it? No real education ? What a tool you are, fool. You get what you give.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It is not over.
O'Mara is going through cases of "acquittal!

BUT the pre-planned MEETING of riot controllers haven't MET yet!
``````````

Community briefing on the Trayvon Martin trial

(Miami-Dade County, FL) The Miami-Dade County Community Relations Board (CRB) and the Miami-Dade Youth Commission will brief the community regarding legal issues in the trial of George Zimmerman for the killing of Miami-Dade teenager Trayvon Martin. Information will also be shared about activities being planned around Miami-Dade county both before and after a verdict is announced. The briefing will take place Tuesday, July 9, 2013 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the North Dade Regional Library, 2455 N.W. 183rd Street, Miami, FL 33145.
http://www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/district06/adv...
web of truths

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Whoa to those of you posting "Judge it" that say clueless or nuts. Disagree, fine, but tell me why. I'm open to all suggestions. I have been in Trayvon's camp so far, still smelling something that seems kind of vigilante-like. But where's the proof?

Am I the only one who thinks the prosecution did poorly? I'd rather see a vigilante set free than have him convicted on a hunch, flimsy evidence or for racial harmony. That's out of respect for future persons on trial, not for any regard for Zim or what he did. He should not have been carrying a gun. Damn jerk caused this by being an friggin' idiot. But if we sent all the idiots to jail there'd be more inside than out.(Not too sure I wouldn't do a few years myself!)
Frito Bandito

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What is really revealing to me is how you chimed in at the proper moment to a post directed at another when the packet info just was being examined by me. LMAO! You are here 24/7.
You have made my firm very happy by doing this. THX.
stoogery is the best clue. Guess who uses that and is the foolish braggart...the one, the only. U R c-r-r-e-c-t! Bazingggggggg! ntr 24/7 and a 10 four!

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

web of truths wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bet she will deny it, even if just to keep racial harmony in Sanford, FL. But the prosecution side was weak, wimpy and assclowny, to say the least. They went out with a whimper too with that last one. That means it can only get better for Zim from here.
Do you think this is a "show trial" meant just to keep the peace? In other words that they looked and decided a trial was cheaper than race riots, so they went ahead with it knowing Zim would probably not get convicted.
It's damn hard to prove "wannabe cop syndrome". You can't read a person's mind. Whereas anyone can see that being jumped in the dark & beaten might result in serious injury or death. They were not able to unravel that version. In fact, they supported in with several witnesses.... prosecution witnesses! You can't "unring" that bell.
I think the prosecution did their job. They presented the FACTS of the case for the jury to evaluate objectively. They did it with trying to badger witnesses or elicit responses other than their truthful facts or opinions.

The defense routinely badgered, twisted and tried to get witnesses to say things did not say or mean.

I think the jury was able to see through the manipulations by the defense team. I know what people are saying and what they want to believe, but I think the prosecution did a far better job of presenting the facts of what happened, and that is what they are supposed to do. The defense looked much more desperate in their cross-examination tactics.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter what we think. It will be up to the six-woman jury and what they think and decide.

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Sigh, correction: "They did it WITHOUT trying to badger witnesses....."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••