The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Frito Bandito

United States

#155328 Jul 5, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I never mentioned Columbus... you did and the Vikings were all gay pirates that molested Orcas.
NTR is 71% Viking. She just had dna tests run, found this out. Guess you just did a oopsey dupesey eh retardo Ricky?
web of truths

Greeley, CO

#155329 Jul 5, 2013
Dr Boa is not doing the prosecution any favors. Didn't they interview this guy beforehand? He acts like he doesn't understand court procedure. Zim is getting a free break with the medical examiner changing his testimony about the affects of weed in Trayvon's system.

I'm starting to suspect there is racial prejudice going on here, but in the prosecution's side, not on the defense side. So far all they've done is present a stream of witnesses who mostly end up verifying Zim's story. Or at least being unable to contradict it. It seems like their heart is not in this, starting with the lead detective. Every once in awhile they show a bit of flare, but then it fizzles. What's up with that?(I'd even like to here CG's SuperBig Assclown opinion.)

Since CG posted the FL law (I assume that's what it is) it also doesn't look likely that the judge will approve any attempt to lessen the charge. I still smell "wannabe cop syndrome", but so far they haven't brought that point home too forcefully.
web of truths

Greeley, CO

#155330 Jul 5, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecution has rested.
The defense is now in the process of arguing for an acquittal and a directed verdict by the jury.
This is protocol, meaning this is what happens routinely in these type of cases.
The judge can deny this request, and the trial will move forward.
It is not over.
You can bet she will deny it, even if just to keep racial harmony in Sanford, FL. But the prosecution side was weak, wimpy and assclowny, to say the least. They went out with a whimper too with that last one. That means it can only get better for Zim from here.

Do you think this is a "show trial" meant just to keep the peace? In other words that they looked and decided a trial was cheaper than race riots, so they went ahead with it knowing Zim would probably not get convicted.

It's damn hard to prove "wannabe cop syndrome". You can't read a person's mind. Whereas anyone can see that being jumped in the dark & beaten might result in serious injury or death. They were not able to unravel that version. In fact, they supported in with several witnesses.... prosecution witnesses! You can't "unring" that bell.
Jim M

United States

#155331 Jul 5, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are a failure, but I would hardly call it "epic" that you are. It's ongoing and expected from you. Now, see if you can't get back to focusing on politics and policy rather than personalities. You are so far behind on the learning curve, there isn't a moment for you to waste incorrectly analyzing who is who and instead you should be concentrating on just playing catch-up.
Yes ma'am you are a failure. No it is not epic nor unexpected. Your focus is on what you can get as you need the gumbermint, mint get it from the government! You are a fool and the tool, no tangible resources. Did you retire early at what 62 because you had no decent standards of living without it? No real education ? What a tool you are, fool. You get what you give.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#155332 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
The prosecution has rested.
The defense is now in the process of arguing for an acquittal and a directed verdict by the jury.
This is protocol, meaning this is what happens routinely in these type of cases.
The judge can deny this request, and the trial will move forward.
It is not over.
O'Mara is going through cases of "acquittal!

BUT the pre-planned MEETING of riot controllers haven't MET yet!
``````````

Community briefing on the Trayvon Martin trial

(Miami-Dade County, FL) The Miami-Dade County Community Relations Board (CRB) and the Miami-Dade Youth Commission will brief the community regarding legal issues in the trial of George Zimmerman for the killing of Miami-Dade teenager Trayvon Martin. Information will also be shared about activities being planned around Miami-Dade county both before and after a verdict is announced. The briefing will take place Tuesday, July 9, 2013 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the North Dade Regional Library, 2455 N.W. 183rd Street, Miami, FL 33145.
http://www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/district06/adv...
web of truths

Greeley, CO

#155333 Jul 5, 2013
Whoa to those of you posting "Judge it" that say clueless or nuts. Disagree, fine, but tell me why. I'm open to all suggestions. I have been in Trayvon's camp so far, still smelling something that seems kind of vigilante-like. But where's the proof?

Am I the only one who thinks the prosecution did poorly? I'd rather see a vigilante set free than have him convicted on a hunch, flimsy evidence or for racial harmony. That's out of respect for future persons on trial, not for any regard for Zim or what he did. He should not have been carrying a gun. Damn jerk caused this by being an friggin' idiot. But if we sent all the idiots to jail there'd be more inside than out.(Not too sure I wouldn't do a few years myself!)
Frito Bandito

United States

#155334 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What is really revealing to me is how you chimed in at the proper moment to a post directed at another when the packet info just was being examined by me. LMAO! You are here 24/7.
You have made my firm very happy by doing this. THX.
stoogery is the best clue. Guess who uses that and is the foolish braggart...the one, the only. U R c-r-r-e-c-t! Bazingggggggg! ntr 24/7 and a 10 four!

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#155335 Jul 5, 2013
web of truths wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bet she will deny it, even if just to keep racial harmony in Sanford, FL. But the prosecution side was weak, wimpy and assclowny, to say the least. They went out with a whimper too with that last one. That means it can only get better for Zim from here.
Do you think this is a "show trial" meant just to keep the peace? In other words that they looked and decided a trial was cheaper than race riots, so they went ahead with it knowing Zim would probably not get convicted.
It's damn hard to prove "wannabe cop syndrome". You can't read a person's mind. Whereas anyone can see that being jumped in the dark & beaten might result in serious injury or death. They were not able to unravel that version. In fact, they supported in with several witnesses.... prosecution witnesses! You can't "unring" that bell.
I think the prosecution did their job. They presented the FACTS of the case for the jury to evaluate objectively. They did it with trying to badger witnesses or elicit responses other than their truthful facts or opinions.

The defense routinely badgered, twisted and tried to get witnesses to say things did not say or mean.

I think the jury was able to see through the manipulations by the defense team. I know what people are saying and what they want to believe, but I think the prosecution did a far better job of presenting the facts of what happened, and that is what they are supposed to do. The defense looked much more desperate in their cross-examination tactics.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter what we think. It will be up to the six-woman jury and what they think and decide.

Fremont, CA

#155336 Jul 5, 2013
Sigh, correction: "They did it WITHOUT trying to badger witnesses....."

Fremont, CA

#155337 Jul 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Mara is going through cases of "acquittal!
BUT the pre-planned MEETING of riot controllers haven't MET yet!
``````````
Community briefing on the Trayvon Martin trial
(Miami-Dade County, FL) The Miami-Dade County Community Relations Board (CRB) and the Miami-Dade Youth Commission will brief the community regarding legal issues in the trial of George Zimmerman for the killing of Miami-Dade teenager Trayvon Martin. Information will also be shared about activities being planned around Miami-Dade county both before and after a verdict is announced. The briefing will take place Tuesday, July 9, 2013 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the North Dade Regional Library, 2455 N.W. 183rd Street, Miami, FL 33145.
http://www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/district06/adv...
Irrelevant and immaterial to the case.
Frito Bandito

United States

#155338 Jul 5, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You totally envy NTR and I don't blame you cuz she's supa fly and supa smart!!!
sheesh you must be a bum then! That foul and trashy acting type is not showing as smart nor supa you bum er moron ! She lies all the time. Former liberal who woke up.
Judge Roo

Sydney, Australia

#155339 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Irrelevant and immaterial to the case.
Sustained.

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Since: Jun 11

Road to Perdition

#155340 Jul 5, 2013
web of truths wrote:
Whoa to those of you posting "Judge it" that say clueless or nuts. Disagree, fine, but tell me why. I'm open to all suggestions. I have been in Trayvon's camp so far, still smelling something that seems kind of vigilante-like. But where's the proof?
Am I the only one who thinks the prosecution did poorly? I'd rather see a vigilante set free than have him convicted on a hunch, flimsy evidence or for racial harmony. That's out of respect for future persons on trial, not for any regard for Zim or what he did. He should not have been carrying a gun. Damn jerk caused this by being an friggin' idiot. But if we sent all the idiots to jail there'd be more inside than out.(Not too sure I wouldn't do a few years myself!)
Howdy, yup its what we all call a real tragedy. Like the young cowpoke who rides thru a herd that's been rustled time and time again and gets spotted by some testy hard barked cowboys. Or the three gents at the Ox-Bow incident who couldn't prove their innocents in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence.
No one really wins, the only thing we can do is learn and hope that if a situation like this comes up in our lifetime. We can remember to be merciful patient human beings and do unto others as we would want them to do unto us.

Fremont, CA

#155341 Jul 5, 2013
Judge Roo wrote:
<quoted text>Sustained.
Thank you, your dishonor.

You do know the difference between "sustained" and "overruled" I assume?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#155342 Jul 5, 2013
Judge Roo wrote:
<quoted text>Sustained.
Objection!

How MANY trials
causes
THIS
kind of meeting?

Jodi Arias ... or even Casey Anthony ???

NO!
rosefromdagarden

United States

#155343 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! What a fool and a liar you are.
I don't receive any of those things, and I'm certain NTR doesn't either.
You idiots are so pathetic yelling "communists, "communists" at anyone you dislike or disagree with.
You may as well say "You've got cooties." It's just as stupid and childish.
No wonder you hide behind proxies. LOL!
interesting how ya just kinda let us know you may be but not certain. Yeppers you got cooties since you yell childish pathetic insults to all you disagree with generally speaking! We know NTR needs and receives! Her own words tell the truth on her and why she loves the potus er this one. She so needs his phone but not to worry,,,,,,,,,disconnect coming soon. Yeppers....then she will get a happy. She is a trappy person. Bahhawaaaaaaaaaaaa Don't bother to post a lie to refute this Wild Irish.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#155344 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you, your dishonor.
You do know the difference between "sustained" and "overruled" I assume?
You "evidently" do NOT!
He was 'agreeing' with you ...

Fremont, CA

#155345 Jul 5, 2013
rosefromdagarden wrote:
<quoted text>interesting how ya just kinda let us know you may be but not certain. Yeppers you got cooties since you yell childish pathetic insults to all you disagree with generally speaking! We know NTR needs and receives! Her own words tell the truth on her and why she loves the potus er this one. She so needs his phone but not to worry,,,,,,,,,disconnect coming soon. Yeppers....then she will get a happy. She is a trappy person. Bahhawaaaaaaaaaaaa Don't bother to post a lie to refute this Wild Irish.
You lie as always, and you're a fool besides.

Go away troll.

Fremont, CA

#155346 Jul 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You "evidently" do NOT!
He was 'agreeing' with you ...
That's why I said "Thank you."

The rest was simply clarifying that he knew the difference to confirm that he wasn't just some stupid troll.

Sigh, give it up already. You're nitpicking.
herecomesdajudge

United States

#155347 Jul 5, 2013
Judge Roo wrote:
<quoted text>Sustained.
overruled. You may proceed to show how the whole trial is to appease one racial attitude! Justice will not be done with this notion. Never. You set the wrong tone and you get the out come! The truth still stands! Thugs do the crime they pay with time. One got caught early and dug his own grave. That was not Zimmerman btw. Stop pandering to thugs....it is nor should be about color.
C
R
I
M
E
Watch how many thugs show up after the verdict! They will riot anyway!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 3 min barefoot2626 1,353
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,125,991
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 5 min xxxrayted 591
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Abe 158,870
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 9 min cpeter1313 1,529
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 10 min cancer suxs 152
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 15 min Pops 6,714
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min Agents of Corruption 121,035
US Ebola Crisis Is A Media Myth, Claims Obama 3 hr MITT from URANUS 43

US News People Search