The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 396052 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#153896 Jun 30, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently it goes back nearly 30 years ago. Its over, time to move on.
Exactly. How much damage to a person does it take to move on?
Too bad the liberal racists of reverse discrimination couldn't move on before causing such destruction.

I wonder if they ever thought of how many jobs were lost over a comment of 30 years ago.
Too bad there isn't a statute of limitations on destroying people for slurs.

Didn't seem much happened to Obama when he put down the disabled for his slur of the "Special Olympics" insult on the Letterman show years ago. I guess that is okay with him being part black and all. As well as being the president. Boy, he really has it made, don't he? When things just don't quite work out, pull out the race and bigotry card.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#153897 Jun 30, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>She admitted she did it. She apologized. Time to move on. There are more important things to worry about other than a word someone used 27 years ago. Blacks should be more worried about their employment future once CIR is passed. Think the unemployment rate for black teens is high now,you haven't seen anything yet.
I do equate black unemployment to racism and prejudice. I provided a link to that connection earlier where it mentions that black college graduates have a more difficult time getting a job than whites with criminal backgrounds. Imagine that.

Again, YOU can move on, and anybody who wants to support her can eat in one of her establishments or help clear out the inventory in those locations where her merchandise is still on the shelves but won't be restocked.

I do imagine that she will be "forgiven" in time, but her self-serving WHINING is rather disgusting and off putting. I've yet to hear a genuine and sincere apology of UNDERSTANDING why folks might object to her mentality and simply want a credible apology. She fails to comprehend - much as some posters here fail to understand.

Anybody can delude themselves that racism and prejudice has disappeared, but they haven't. They're simply anonymous on Topix but "proud" racists, and are under cover in the real world - but the practice hasn't vanished from the land. Just a cursory read of the Zimmerman supporter blogs, and you know it's very much in force in America. Look at this thread where the racists are proud as punch. Just read today's posts. You'll see it.

Now, I have never disagreed that illegal immigration has harmed lesser educated black Americans just as it has harmed lesser educated American Latinos even more than other Americans. It harms all lesser educated Americans and tradesmen and lowers wages and benefits for them. I don't support this particular brand of immigration reform, and you must know I don't. I had other ideas. I couldn't get support here though. Too many bigots and idiots who believe we'll deport illegals immigrants or they'll self-deport. That's not going to happen.

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#153898 Jun 30, 2013
"The Weather Man" is sensitive.

Kindly clean up your language so as not to offend his two faces, or is that three? LOL!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#153899 Jun 30, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"ntr"
You dislike folks like Paula Deen who use the n word, right? How do you feel like pieces of crap like alec baldwin who slur homosexuals? That is okay because okay because baldwin is a liberal loon?
Peace
KMA
I'm not an Alec Baldwin fan. LOL I paid attention to Kim Bassinger when she got free of him. Why do you continually expect somebody to kiss it for ya'? Nobody's going to do that - no matter how many times you ask. You'll have to get your own idiot at your house if you need it kissed. Good luck with that! KYOA. You don't require a translation, I'm sure.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#153900 Jun 30, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
My gawd, are you ever the ignorant hater of whites.
Obama is not a failed president because of his color. He is a failed president because of his inability to lead and take charge. He simply was not ready maturely or intelligently to be president. He is being used by those you fear the most. They come in both republican and democratic clothing.
What a lot of crap, where was the Tea Party when Bush was in office, after all he & his gang sent the world bankrupt. What happened to the Taxes he spent in all the bailouts ? Did he ever get asked for his birth certficate ? There was a $hitload of things to attack Bush over including WMD's, No oversight on the financial world (they had stripped the office bare) and was he greeted like a rock star when he travelled overseas ?? The French turned their back on him, the middle east threw shoes at him and everywhere else he was greeted with placards. How come Obama gets the rock star treatment even in countries where they blame the US for every ill in the world. All they can manage is a rent a crowd of commies, the very ppl he is supposed to be aligned to according to the ringers on here. So wake up, and look in the mirror. The only place Obama is treated with contempt is by the right in the good ole USA. So that should tell you how sound your judgement is.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#153901 Jun 30, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Suit yourself - IF you can find some way to contribute your money to Paula's cause. Apparently, she has lost the support of her sponsors and her business partners. Do you seriously think that if they thought it all related to "30 years ago" and didn't apply to today, they'd all bail on her?
Again, here's how it plays out for now:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/paula-deens-em...
12 Companies That Have Cut Ties With Paula Deen
By ALEXIS SHAW (@ashaw109)
June 29, 2013
It appears that there is little that remains of Paula Deen's crumbling empire in wake of criticism surrounding the controversy in which the celebrity chef admitted to using racial slurs.
Random House's Ballantine Books joined the ranks of the Food Network, Smithfield, Wal-Mart, and a bevy of other companies in ceasing its relationship with the self-proclaimed queen of butter.....(cont.)
It is nothing more than political correctness. Just as they did to Martha Stewart.

Paula Deen will bounce back and not all of her supporters have bailed on her. This is nothing more than a witch hunt to bring down another successful white business woman.

You liberals are nothing but a bunch of whining cry babies. Not to mention the worst trouble makers society has had to put up with.

Don't those companies pander to the poor? So typical to bite the hand that feeds ya.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#153902 Jun 30, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Maggot On the Wall, you're horsefly of a mother is calling you for dinner.
Hahhahahahhaha!
You are a real ugly beast of a woman. Something tells me, I'm not telling you something you do not already know. You need to have your mouth washed out with soap. To think you are an elder. WTF is up with that?
Viking My Azz

UK

#153903 Jun 30, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>First off, much to my chagrin, I have been determined by DNA analysis to be 71% Viking. Go figure. That's a higher percentage than most Scandinavians born in Scandinavia today have been analyzed to be. So, I fail entirely to qualify as a black extremist. There is 3% of my DNA which has not been identifed. Might be NA, could be alien from another planet, but whatever it is, it's unidentified.
We all like to see ourselves in the media. When we go to watch a film, we identify with at least one of the characters, or at least that's what most writers hope we do. They hope we'll recognize ourselves.
What do you mean "cater to the incoming"? Did you mean we should leave immigrants on the outside looking in? I disagree. We should embrace them and make them feel and know that they are a part of this new country they've adopted and that has adopted them. That's why we incorporate into the mainstream culture something from every group that has arrived. Our culture is EVOLVING. It has always evolved.
I'm sorry, old timer, but nothing stays the same.
"First off, much to my chagrin, I have been determined by DNA analysis to be 71% Viking. "

Yeah you're a Viking alright.

You go around and steal the cumm out of every minority dick that you can find!
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#153904 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! Oh please, don't even pretend you and your buddies aren't lying about NTR and other posters here.
And you and your other troll friends are THE most vulgar, filthy, disgusting posters here so excuse me if I call someone a "lying pig" after they've made the more outrageous and horrendous accusations toward me and others.
Just who do you think you're fooling with this pretense, you fraud?
Is this the way the Aryan Brotherhood goes?
You all can hide behind fake names, use your proxies, change locations all you like. You're still only one or two posters supporting one another's lies and vulgarity.
Those who speak of proxies usually are the culprits of proxy use.

Bring one post forward where I spoke with the kind of vulgarity that you have.
You can't as you will NOT find any from me. You and your friends have many vulgar posts though.

I seriously doubt you are women. If you are? You should be ashamed of yourselves.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#153905 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! And YOU have something new?
If I repeat myself it's because I'm consistent. I reply to people like you and your thug friends who post lies and filthy insults, then you turn around and try to blame those you attack.
I don't know. How many years, troll? You tell me. Apparently, you're no newcomer here.
You remind me of The Three Faces of Eve, always playing different roles and deceiving no one but yourself and the gullible cowards who buy your crap.
Temecula huh? LOL!
A "consistent" trouble maker. Nothing to brag about.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#153906 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>
"You aren't too bright of an adult....." LOL!
Hey GR, your poor grammar always gives you away no matter how hard you try to "improve yourself."
Or are Winston and PM writing your posts for you?
Paranoid much.
You no doubt see dead people too.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#153907 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you say hypocrite? LOL!
You high-fiving that poster who makes filthy accusations is the epitome of hypocrisy.
And then you dare accuse anyone of having a "hostile and berating attitude towards others?"
You fools truly are laughable and extremely ignorant.
Where did I high five that poster?
I posted what I would have judged his posts. Since people are able to adjust or manipulate the judge it's I do not bother with them. I thought his or her post was interesting, helpful and truly funee.

BTW, I have not seen any filthy posts made by that poster.
Not everyone has the need to speak with such foulness as you and your friends do.
All it does is show your weaknesses and how low class you are.

Fremont, CA

#153908 Jun 30, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a real ugly beast of a woman. Something tells me, I'm not telling you something you do not already know. You need to have your mouth washed out with soap. To think you are an elder. WTF is up with that?
Gasp!! You said "WTF." Oh my.

And how do you my age anyway?

You have nothing of substance so you attack me on using some profanity. It's so typical of you trolls. You can't refute any arguments with truth, so you go for the personal insults like "You are a real ugly beast of a woman."

Not only that, you've gone back to my old posts to purposely single those out where I'm calling out the other trolls and THEIR filthy lies.

You're a major hypocrite, and your childish anger proves it. You're fooling no one with this game of being offended or deflecting my trying to insult me.

We don't need a "Weather Man" to know which way the wind blows. LOL!
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#153909 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh I beg your most holy pardon. I forget that you're "new" to Topix and have virgin eyes, and you have never ever supported anyone who cusses your enemies out here daily.
And you have never used profanity in your "grown up" life.
Drop the masquerade, poser. You're not fooling anyone with your pretense at being offended, especially while you encourage the most profane, vulgar and filthy of posters here.
If you find ME offensive, then you're the epitome of hypocrisy and dishonesty.
You don't need to be so obnoxious, do you?

I never said I was new to Topix. I do not high five anyone who uses vulgar language.
I have cussed but nothing compared to what comes out of your mouth. And not on a regular basis.
I also have no friends or enemies here. Those are for Internet trolls such as yourself. No offense.

I find your choice of language to be offensive. I give no apology for that.
You are wrong. I am not the epitome of hypocrisy and dishonesty. You and your friends are.

Fremont, CA

#153910 Jun 30, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I high five that poster?
I posted what I would have judged his posts. Since people are able to adjust or manipulate the judge it's I do not bother with them. I thought his or her post was interesting, helpful and truly funee.
BTW, I have not seen any filthy posts made by that poster.
Not everyone has the need to speak with such foulness as you and your friends do.
All it does is show your weaknesses and how low class you are.
How long can you keep this game up, GR? LOL!

Person of Interest wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm sorry, old timer, but nothing stays the same."
One who is 64 hard years old and has been through life's self inflicted mill and then divorced 4 times and has 5 kids with 4 different daddies is hardly one to call another an "old timer".
Sounds like what you might say when you're viewing your old, wrinkled up naked body in the mirror though.

The Weather Man wrote:
Interesting, helpful and funny. Explains a lot for her hostile and berating attitude towards others.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#153911 Jun 30, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid much.
You no doubt see dead people too.
Rose and her Weegie Board. I bet she reads palms too. Ha ha ha !

Fremont, CA

#153912 Jun 30, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to be so obnoxious, do you?
I never said I was new to Topix. I do not high five anyone who uses vulgar language.
I have cussed but nothing compared to what comes out of your mouth. And not on a regular basis.
I also have no friends or enemies here. Those are for Internet trolls such as yourself. No offense.
I find your choice of language to be offensive. I give no apology for that.
You are wrong. I am not the epitome of hypocrisy and dishonesty. You and your friends are.
Uh uh, sure thing.

You complete IGNORE the previous posts that are replete with the most filthy and vicious of lies and profanity, yet you swoop in on mine to attack me about my language.

You are most definitely a hypocrite and a poser.

I am no troll. I'm a long-time poster on these threads, and I speak my mind and tell it like it is. I can see right through your games by who you support, by who you attack and condemn and your entire game of pretending to be offended.

You're a fraud.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#153914 Jun 30, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I do equate black unemployment to racism and prejudice. I provided a link to that connection earlier where it mentions that black college graduates have a more difficult time getting a job than whites with criminal backgrounds. Imagine that.
Again, YOU can move on, and anybody who wants to support her can eat in one of her establishments or help clear out the inventory in those locations where her merchandise is still on the shelves but won't be restocked.
I do imagine that she will be "forgiven" in time, but her self-serving WHINING is rather disgusting and off putting. I've yet to hear a genuine and sincere apology of UNDERSTANDING why folks might object to her mentality and simply want a credible apology. She fails to comprehend - much as some posters here fail to understand.
Anybody can delude themselves that racism and prejudice has disappeared, but they haven't. They're simply anonymous on Topix but "proud" racists, and are under cover in the real world - but the practice hasn't vanished from the land. Just a cursory read of the Zimmerman supporter blogs, and you know it's very much in force in America. Look at this thread where the racists are proud as punch. Just read today's posts. You'll see it.
Now, I have never disagreed that illegal immigration has harmed lesser educated black Americans just as it has harmed lesser educated American Latinos even more than other Americans. It harms all lesser educated Americans and tradesmen and lowers wages and benefits for them. I don't support this particular brand of immigration reform, and you must know I don't. I had other ideas. I couldn't get support here though. Too many bigots and idiots who believe we'll deport illegals immigrants or they'll self-deport. That's not going to happen.
Do you really think racism or bigotry will be extinct in this country or any country for that matter?
Boy, do you ever live in an unrealistic bubble. Exactly what is it that you want Paula Deen to understand?
Sounds more like you are the one who is doing the whining here. Big deal, she said the "n" word 30 years ago. Her use of the word is not what has kept racism going in this country or any other country.
You do not seem to be bothered much by the racial slurs your friends say here on Topix.

Your focus on racism is what keep it alive. Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the new Black Panthers and others is what turned the George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin into a racial circus. Many have read your racist comments towards the white community regarding that circus.

You take much pride in your own racism and bigotry. You hinder the black community more than you bring racism to light. You and others like you will always keep hate and racism alive. As you base success and failure on color.

Pop your bubble and get into the reality of life.

Fremont, CA

#153915 Jun 30, 2013
Viking My Azz wrote:
<quoted text>
"First off, much to my chagrin, I have been determined by DNA analysis to be 71% Viking. "
Yeah you're a Viking alright.
You go around and steal the cumm out of every minority dick that you can find!
Hey Weather Man, I thought you were monitoring posts for profanity?

Where are you?

LMAO!
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#153916 Jun 30, 2013
"The Weather Man" is sensitive.
Kindly clean up your language so as not to offend his two faces, or is that three? LOL!
You lie. My skin is rather tough. I just do not see the need for vulgarity from anyone. Especially women.
It is your language that has the spot light. Leave it to the guilty to blame the innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Blitzking 210,113
News Clinton in a landslide in endorsements: Do they... 6 min BabyDoll 7
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min Darvon Bishop 10,622
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min sonicfilter 1,433,967
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Hill4me 225,514
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 18 min Panthers 705
News Columbus teacher's conviction for showing 'obsc... 20 min They cannot kill ... 7
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Cornelius Scudmister 244,089
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 2 hr Go Blue Forever 345
More from around the web