The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#151673 Jun 23, 2013
There must be a lot of upset of US in manufacturing the very noisy outcry of attracting to look for International attention about naming the Snowden case.

As US keeps on pressing Snowden to make the world to see if US is being agitated by Russia and disagreement from others on many matters in UN or not, many local newspapers report more on Snowden story than the robbers and traffic accidents, US must be being ignored by the world on Syria, so it goes about expressing its sadness on Snowden for extradition in order to seek the sorrow to be mended.

Wow, global people do not scratch or shake heads, and would wipe the lips after a dinner, by pondering what big attention is that all about, as Snowden matters are shuffled to people's in-between slots of work time to puzzle if they would be feeling better drinking some glasses of wine or beer, but then they come to the gossiping and wondering if US would charge people picking the nose too?

Just who needs a relationship with sad people about Snowden, as they say Russia would give up Snowden for a relation?

Just how many defectors from Russia, China and other countries have gone to US to leak their secrecy, and would they seek extradition too?
There is the perspective of different beliefs in the system of justice everywhere, as US judges are more political than watching justice, or would rather bring some gun to polish around or sleep around of the clock. What makes one think US has better justice than other countries?
It is too naive to believe people want the model of Justice from US, unless there are blueprints for B-1 bombers, guidance system and laser technology , by which Bush would be happy to give to them during his time.

Since Obama visited Britain, someone from UK not knowing much, called him prime minister from seeing him buying cigarettes, he might as well want to invite Obama to be his PM as he likes British smoke better when his real PM Cameron does not smoke.

But don't forget, hey, you the British, why don't you give Obama smoke instead, and ask what he is going to do about Assange in the Ecuador embassy in Britain?

That so many people defect to countries and vice versa when International people have lots of differences in views is just the fact of reality, why does US give very loud voices about Snowden and Assange?

There is some kind of abnormality in this among so many defectors and people seeking sanctuary and accommodation anywhere, while US wants to make it look more peculiar, needs a lot of attention only because it calls the label of traitors.(Calling Snowden a traitor means Snowden is a political refugee.) But, or, is it that other countries are not calling theirs as traitors to defect to US which has tendency to violate the International laws, that it would press others to break their laws too by giving them extradition?

Does US want to push others to extradite to break laws, and simultaneously want a relationship?

Well then, if a political science professor can't answer you the question, why don't you ask the vendor at the hot-dog stand for he knows a lot from so many customers of his that keep asking the same question when US pushes, on extradition, as this is the International matter, not just US's, and so are Syria and others?

Even the vendor would say US is accustomed to think nothing else that matters as the case of Iraq war, as if it thinks it is only it (the major force and not from much anyone else) on the planet, with none of many others around.

Where are you people of the world heading in the direction of the globe, in any way, if there is only one consent with no International differences and rules of law and justice?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#151674 Jun 23, 2013
LEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know what he's referring too? One thing tat shines through every post you make is that you are incredibly stupid.
One thing that shines through on every post YOU make is your incredible cowardice. ;)

Location hidden

#151675 Jun 23, 2013
Monkey See Monkey Do wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your tax dollars at work.
Government Spends $592,000 To Figure Out Why Monkeys Throw Poop"
All they had to do was ask Rose or NTR or XMan. They could have saved a chitload of money. Like monkey see, monkey do.
Monkey hide? Because you're a scaredy cat too! LOL@U

Location hidden

#151676 Jun 23, 2013
Hari Cari wrote:
<quoted text>
"Conceal" much Rose? What are you "concealing" anyway? I read your online review. Heard you didn't like that brand of concealer.
Did you ever think maybe the concealer was trying to escape your ugly face and that's why it didn't work for you?
Don't blame the concealer if it can't stand to be smeared on your face. That's on you!
Maybe it just gave up and said,'there's too much damage here to conceal"
Coward.

Location hidden

#151677 Jun 23, 2013
No Amnesty Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll reiterate this once and once only. If you know what's good for you then never, and I mean never, split up any two part post of mine again. You got it?
It is common message board courtesy and respect to wait until a person has posted the 2nd part of a two part story. I labeled the first part as "part one",...now most people with any lick of common sense and decency would then wait until that poster got their 2nd piece of the story posted.
But not you, you didn't even bother to look to see if someone was in the middle of posting something "relevant" to this thread. You just jumped right on the keyboard and started posting your inane fluff posts as always.
How very rude.
Are we clear?
Good.
"If you know what's good for you"

OMG! Or what?

Reported for threatening posters.
Pete

Pittsburgh, PA

#151678 Jun 23, 2013
JBH wrote:
There must be a lot of upset of US in manufacturing the very noisy outcry of attracting to look for International attention about naming the Snowden case.
As US keeps on pressing Snowden to make the world to see if US is being agitated by Russia and disagreement from others on many matters in UN or not, many local newspapers report more on Snowden story than the robbers and traffic accidents, US must be being ignored by the world on Syria, so it goes about expressing its sadness on Snowden for extradition in order to seek the sorrow to be mended.
Wow, global people do not scratch or shake heads, and would wipe the lips after a dinner, by pondering what big attention is that all about, as Snowden matters are shuffled to people's in-between slots of work time to puzzle if they would be feeling better drinking some glasses of wine or beer, but then they come to the gossiping and wondering if US would charge people picking the nose too?
Just who needs a relationship with sad people about Snowden, as they say Russia would give up Snowden for a relation?
Just how many defectors from Russia, China and other countries have gone to US to leak their secrecy, and would they seek extradition too?
There is the perspective of different beliefs in the system of justice everywhere, as US judges are more political than watching justice, or would rather bring some gun to polish around or sleep around of the clock. What makes one think US has better justice than other countries?
It is too naive to believe people want the model of Justice from US, unless there are blueprints for B-1 bombers, guidance system and laser technology , by which Bush would be happy to give to them during his time.
Since Obama visited Britain, someone from UK not knowing much, called him prime minister from seeing him buying cigarettes, he might as well want to invite Obama to be his PM as he likes British smoke better when his real PM Cameron does not smoke.
But don't forget, hey, you the British, why don't you give Obama smoke instead, and ask what he is going to do about Assange in the Ecuador embassy in Britain?
That so many people defect to countries and vice versa when International people have lots of differences in views is just the fact of reality, why does US give very loud voices about Snowden and Assange?
There is some kind of abnormality in this among so many defectors and people seeking sanctuary and accommodation anywhere, while US wants to make it look more peculiar, needs a lot of attention only because it calls the label of traitors.(Calling Snowden a traitor means Snowden is a political refugee.) But, or, is it that other countries are not calling theirs as traitors to defect to US which has tendency to violate the International laws, that it would press others to break their laws too by giving them extradition?
Does US want to push others to extradite to break laws, and simultaneously want a relationship?
Well then, if a political science professor can't answer you the question, why don't you ask the vendor at the hot-dog stand for he knows a lot from so many customers of his that keep asking the same question when US pushes, on extradition, as this is the International matter, not just US's, and so are Syria and others?
Even the vendor would say US is accustomed to think nothing else that matters as the case of Iraq war, as if it thinks it is only it (the major force and not from much anyone else) on the planet, with none of many others around.
Where are you people of the world heading in the direction of the globe, in any way, if there is only one consent with no International differences and rules of law and justice?
We are heading towards the one global government that your country also advocates. That's where we are headed.
Nice translator BTW.
The Concealer

UK

#151679 Jun 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your preachy, arrogant little sermons have to do with the topic at hand, hypocrite? I reply to posters who are also OFF TOPIC with their comments, so why aren't you attacking them? You're nothing but an instigating troll like the others of your ilk here.
It appears to me that you're just harassing me for the fun of it and the attention it gets you.
YOu have no authority to tell me what to post or where to post, so I suggest you back off and leave me the hell alone. It's YOU who's being annoying and instigated this harassment, so get back to your stupid topic and stop posting to me, imbecile.
I post whatever and wherever I please just like everyone else, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
"so get back to your stupid topic and stop posting to me, imbecile."

That statement speaks volumes about your true feelings about this site and the real and true reason you're here. It isn't to debate. It's to instigate, incite, in other words, stir up trouble.

"so get back to your stupid topic"

That thought really does speaks volumes. Thank you for providing the truth as to your real intentions here at Topix in writing. I know others have thought the very same thing about you for years, but for you to put it into writing is pure gold. A gem.

Well, with that said, I won't let your senses dictate your thought processes any longer, as I know how it must hurt you to think for too long at any one given moment in time.

Now, you're free to go.

Location hidden

#151680 Jun 23, 2013
Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be new here. Rose, NTR & x-man are liberals so they think in lock-step. You can guess what they're going to say by visiting the DNC website (NTR cuts & paste from it!). They only have one badly functioning brain between the three of them and zero comprehension for a thought outside their tiny world view. Now you want them to exercise patience!?!? Or give up rudeness, their only real talent!? LOL!
Not going to happen.
LOL

Yawn.

Location hidden

#151681 Jun 23, 2013
No Amnesty Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you do this?
So very typical of you. Another slot bites the dust for yet more irrelevance from you. Does what you posted have a thing to do with the subject matter at hand? No? Lady, you wouldn't last 5 minutes on my blog. You'd be banned outright. You do know that right? My gosh you are a hardheaded one.
I'll go ahead and speak for only myself for now, but surely, others here on this message board have told you something very akin to what I am saying to you now, only in the past? Right?
In a nutshell, get relevant or get out for crying out loud.
Go to the gaming message boards and post all the fluff you like if you can't handle the subject matter at hand here.
You get really annoying, not after awhile either, immediately.
You have no authority here.

Get the picture?

lol@u

Location hidden

#151682 Jun 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, here's an idea for you.
Why don't you go back to your "blog," and try controlling people there instead of bossing me around on this public message site.
If you were honest at all, you would notice that I am hardly the only poster here who is not on topic. Nearly everyone is at some time. You know that too, so knock off the idiotic harassment game. It's obvious and it's YOU who's really annoying.
Why do these idiots think they are so important?
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#151683 Jun 23, 2013
Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in here. I'm not taking sides, but any person can post here whenever, to anyone, ignore anyone, about anything, etc. I don't like the personal attacks most of the time from any side, but that's just me. Just Sayin!!!

:)
iamval

Baltimore, MD

#151684 Jun 23, 2013
Being president is so over rated, they all suck and so does the rest of government including government workers. They all have a STD and should be extermanated or at least contained. BUNCH of big heads who couldn't run a hot dog stand or a lemonade table or a yard sale or a church bean supper or a used undeware auction or a pop corn machine at a movie theater or hand out used condoms to poor illegal immigrants. You get the point. Get rid of this bunch. Show no mercy.
Loogy

Denver, CO

#151685 Jun 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>There is obviously a third type in this world - the inherently stupid and contentedly ignorant. That pretty much sums you up. I asked you to stop for your own good. You insist on an obvious display. Suit yourself.
More proof of what a mindless drone and clueless dimwit you are when it comes to economics.

Hussein and Bernanke print $85 billion a month to benefit the fat cats on Wall Street:

Business
Rise in U.S. wealth fails to generate spending surge
Posted: 06/23/2013 12:01:00 AM MDT
By The Associated Press

WASHINGTON The stock market rallied to record heights last month, home prices have rebounded, and the wealth of American households has returned to where it was before the Great Recession.

That's just what Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said he wanted when the Fed announced a third round of bond purchases last September.

"
The biggest gains in wealth are going to wealthy households that tend to save a big chunk of their incomes and spend a smaller proportion on basics such as food and clothing.

"One reason: The biggest gains have come from the rise in financial markets. And the benefits of the stock market's surge have gone disproportionately to America's wealthiest households. Wolff calculates that the wealthiest 10 percent of U.S. households own more than 80 percent of stocks, even including retirement accounts such as 401(k) plans."

You should never discuss economics again.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#151686 Jun 23, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>December 2010 and only 42 posts. SOCK!
Today's Full Moon will highlight problems in your plans for the future during the next two weeks. You might realize that some of them stand little chance of seeing the light of day, or that one of them needs a complete rethink if it isn't going to sink without trace. There could also be a few things to sort out with a friend, especially if Uranus don't share the same ideals.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#151687 Jun 23, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
We are heading towards the one global government that your country also advocates. That's where we are headed.
Nice translator BTW.
=======

You must as well dream on, as your fanatic fantasy to project that there is one world policy of one government, just like one world system of justice and other things, to merely denote one world economy as well because there is globalization.

You need a better translator if you don't understand the real world and the reality and can't think with a good head, as that will tell you so.

How do you know any better, as this country is definitely its own, other than tending to extradite people more and more, and yet admit others would not do the same?

It used to accommodate people abandoning Vietnam, and yet might still retain certain way of not doing so--only upon those doing a lot of extradition leaving here to go yours.

That is about it. But keep eating some hot dogs when you have a chance, to ask the vendor to translate to you what you say is not true because you are the day-dreamer after all.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#151689 Jun 23, 2013
In Jesus Name wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless AL!
She Rocks!
Amen.
Thank You Whomever you are :)
By the Grace of God <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#151690 Jun 23, 2013
No Amnesty Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll reiterate this once and once only. If you know what's good for you then never, and I mean never, split up any two part post of mine again. You got it?
It is common message board courtesy and respect to wait until a person has posted the 2nd part of a two part story. I labeled the first part as "part one",...now most people with any lick of common sense and decency would then wait until that poster got their 2nd piece of the story posted.
But not you, you didn't even bother to look to see if someone was in the middle of posting something "relevant" to this thread. You just jumped right on the keyboard and started posting your inane fluff posts as always.
How very rude.
Are we clear?
Good.
Tell 'em like it is!
There is NO 'respect' from this person AND her ILK!
Just a kind FYI ...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#151691 Jun 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Whomever you are :)
By the Grace of God <3
I see you're spreading your paranoia and stupidity on other Topix sites.
Pete

Pittsburgh, PA

#151692 Jun 23, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
=======
You must as well dream on, as your fanatic fantasy to project that there is one world policy of one government, just like one world system of justice and other things, to merely denote one world economy as well because there is globalization.
You need a better translator if you don't understand the real world and the reality and can't think with a good head, as that will tell you so.
How do you know any better, as this country is definitely its own, other than tending to extradite people more and more, and yet admit others would not do the same?
It used to accommodate people abandoning Vietnam, and yet might still retain certain way of not doing so--only upon those doing a lot of extradition leaving here to go yours.
That is about it. But keep eating some hot dogs when you have a chance, to ask the vendor to translate to you what you say is not true because you are the day-dreamer after all.
You asked where we were headed. I told you where we were headed.
Spare your lame azzed badly used translator rhetoric for someone who cares.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#151693 Jun 23, 2013
June's News:

1. Egypt wants to enact Sharia Law.
2.$43 million plus given by the IRS to 1(one) address in Atlanta to 23,000 plus illegal aliens said to be living at this address and who stole American's IDs to get these refunds.
3. Warrant out for the arrest of Snowden.
4. Obama to reduce military rations. The drawn-down diet. Marines will lose a hot meal and forego Breakfast.
5. Obama wants to enact law to any military personnel who defame Islam in any way to do prison term.
6. Paula Deen says "N" word and is fired.
7. Lil Wayne stomps on the American Flag while rapping "Kill Americans" and groping himself sexually has the media supporting his free right of speech.
8. IRS to get over $70 million in bonuses.
9. Republicans along with the liberals push for Amnesty to over 20 million illegal aliens plus their families while debasing the American citizens.
10. Teenager wears T-shirt to school with NRA on it and is facing jail time.
11. Teenager says GOD in his commencement speech and is threaten by school authorities of blocking any references to college.
12. Democrat Senator wants FBI to take the signs off of busses which advertises for the capture and prosecution of 30 Most Wanted Terrorist in America to be offensive and insulting to Muslims.
13. Obama family plans $100 million safari trip to Africa while many Americans still needing jobs.
14. Writer of Afghan General dies in "accidental" fiery crash.
15. Senate AG move bill reject to Obama's food and reforms.
Obama wants to reduce the purchase of farm goods in American and allow the U.S. agency for International Development to buy food abroad.
16. Obama rations Walter Reed Hospital employees to cut the budget.
17. Obama wants to shut down Christian and Catholic schools.
18. Dow takes a dive.
19. The Farm Bill is 80% food stamps.
20. Obamacare to include premiums up to 188%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge: Michigan must recognize 300-plus gay mar... 4 min Belle Sexton 264
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Scrutiny 184,261
US believes it is number one - Russia 27 min Station 5 60
Obama keeps the lights on bulb bright idea 45 min RADIO 4
GOP presses state bills limiting gay rights bef... 1 hr Belle Sexton 25
Jane Fonda's Vietnam-era arrest bolsters GOP cr... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr NoahLovesU 2,835
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 1 hr RADIO 742
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr Chimney1 141,620
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr shinningelectr0n 1,171,847
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 5 hr Mss Mitchell 11,104
Team Rubio message: Ready to run 6 hr radiofreeamerica 3
More from around the web