The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412483 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#144380 May 28, 2013

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#144381 May 28, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Perverted, pusillanimous, purveyor of pap, propaganda and prevarication.
You've replied repeatedly to my posts. You seem needy for attention. Seek it from someone else, imbecile. YOu're a bore and a rude, crude cowardly troll.

Take a hint and piss off.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#144382 May 28, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you post like your stoned ! All I can say! You never seem to know where you stand. Just Dumb Posts!
I know exactly where I stand, because I refuse to get personel with some of the different posters you dont like doesn't mean shyt. I'm not into talking shyt with people about their parents,husbands, wives, kids, or anything else of what I consider personal. You, on the other hand, wait until someone reveals something personal and tries to rip them apart. What, you have no flaws?......I happen to like some people here that you dont like. It doesn't mean I like their politics or what they say at times, but I just like them, and I hope you dont like it. It's none of your business.....BTW, I dont gif whether you like how or what I post. If it bothers you that much, go lie down in your corner and suck whatever needs to be sucked so you can call yourself whatever it is you are. I dont need you. In fact, I never met anyone from Denver WAF. Nows hows about you mind your own business before a building falls on you CHUMP.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#144383 May 28, 2013
Sgt Batt Ghano wrote:
<quoted text>
Just check out his posts.....he's full of it!
Shayla has relation in Santa Ana! LMAO !
American Lady

Danville, KY

#144384 May 28, 2013
The conundrum of removing Obama/Soetoro from office
Beware some of the groups pushing for impeachment and who is behind them. Impeaching the usurper would be the easiest route for the Outlaw Congress in that they would not have to deal with all the "laws" signed by a president who legally never occupied the office. Since the usurper had no legal authority to sign anything into law, they are all null and void.

Because Barry Soetoro (his last known legal name) lied his way into the White House he is holding a position of power without any legal authority. When you remove a usurper it is as if that individual was never in office or power, which is why you cannot impeach him:

"Seventh, if Obama does become an usurper posturing as “the President,” Congress cannot even impeach him because, not being the actual President, he cannot be “removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors”(see Article II, Section 4)."[1]

http://www.devvy.com/new_site/obama-conundrum...

Follow up on Quo Warranto as it relates to removing Obama/Soetoro

http://www.devvy.com/new_site/quo-follow-up-0...
When Doves Cry

San Diego, CA

#144385 May 28, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
You have a mind of your own, you're not a dumb puppet like me.
^^^^^^^^^^
This is what it sounds like

MY MONEY, come take it.

#144387 May 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Play It Again, Sam - Why
Obama Can't Be Impeached
If Obama is not "a natural born Citizen" or has renounced such citizenship, he is simply not eligible for "the Office of President" (Article II, Section 1, Clause 4). That being so, he cannot be "elected" by the voters, by the Electoral College, or by the House of Representatives (see Amendment XII). For neither the voters, nor the Electors, nor members of the House can change the constitutional requirement, even by unanimous vote inter sese (see Article V). If, nonetheless, the voters, the Electors, or the members of the House purport to "elect" Obama, he will be nothing but a usurper, because the Constitution defines him as such. And he can never become anything else, because a usurper cannot gain legitimacy if even all of the country aid, abets, accedes to, or acquiesces in his usurpation.
One way or the other, Obama's crimes are going to catch up with him, but please stop working toward setting the wrong legal precedent. It's beyond frustrating, I know, but either we live our words in supporting the U.S. Constitution or we take the wrong road opening the door for another ineligible candidate with enough money and corrupt individuals behind him to seize the office of president.
http://rense.com/general94/play_dev.htm
Oh, I agree, but what part of the coward Congress are you going to get on your side. No offense.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#144388 May 28, 2013
Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#144389 May 28, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>I know exactly where I stand, because I refuse to get personel with some of the different posters you dont like doesn't mean shyt. I'm not into talking shyt with people about their parents,husbands, wives, kids, or anything else of what I consider personal. You, on the other hand, wait until someone reveals something personal and tries to rip them apart. What, you have no flaws?......I happen to like some people here that you dont like. It doesn't mean I like their politics or what they say at times, but I just like them, and I hope you dont like it. It's none of your business.....BTW, I dont gif whether you like how or what I post. If it bothers you that much, go lie down in your corner and suck whatever needs to be sucked so you can call yourself whatever it is you are. I dont need you. In fact, I never met anyone from Denver WAF. Nows hows about you mind your own business before a building falls on you CHUMP.
Truth is dude pretty much A Flake!

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#144390 May 28, 2013
Man O Man, what a thumping that was!
Well this calls for a tune,

{I Thought You Were] SPECIAL

http://youtu.be/e7nDzOsHX4A

GARBAGE
lyrics for U
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#144391 May 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You've replied repeatedly to my posts. You seem needy for attention. Seek it from someone else, imbecile. YOu're a bore and a rude, crude cowardly troll.
Take a hint and piss off.
Bon Jovi - Have A Nice Day

MY MONEY, come take it.

#144392 May 28, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
GARBAGE
lyrics for U
Hows about "Cocky"-Kid Rock

MY MONEY, come take it.

#144393 May 28, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is dude pretty much A Flake!
and your opinion means shyt.
When Doves Cry

San Diego, CA

#144394 May 28, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
GARBAGE
lyrics for U
Get with the program.
If you can't do Garbage right what good are you?
When Doves Cry

San Diego, CA

#144395 May 28, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KrZHPOeOxQQXX
That song brought rock and roll back at a time when it was sorely missing.

Good on you!

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#144396 May 28, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Bon Jovi - Have A Nice Day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uCg2BoKiuOMXX
Jimmy Buffet........The Azzhole Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
DJ TRASH

San Bernardino, CA

#144397 May 28, 2013
When Doves Cry

San Diego, CA

#144398 May 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Buffet........The Azzhole Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3i6OrOZwtmAXX
Poor classless stinky drunk Rose.
Nothing else needs to be said.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#144399 May 28, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound a lot like X-women and Kevin on the Top mod thread. LMAO !
Here we go again. You know when Quirky's getting his azz kicked when he starts accusing people of being someone they're not. Unbelievable.

I know you don't have the brain power to keep up with most of the folks here Q-bert but have some pride dude. You can only fish so many times in the same spot dude.**shakes head and smirks**
American Lady

Danville, KY

#144400 May 28, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I agree, but what part of the coward Congress are you going to get on your side. No offense.
As I've been saying ALL ALONG!
Clean out Congress ...

of ALL "rino's AND rats!

ALL CORRUPT ones!
In ALL areas!

GET this Country BACK on track!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 2 min Grumpy 5,784
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Brad 1,496,342
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 6 min Emerald 1,150
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 9 min kuda 121
News New Hampshire Democrat Drops Bid to Head DNC, B... 17 min Retribution 6
News Fearing deportation, undocumented mother seeks ... 18 min HOLLA ISABELLA 87
News Trump voters thrilled with promised action on b... 24 min spud 558
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 hr Truth is might 20,839
News Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn r... 4 hr swampmudd 289
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 5 hr Tm Cln 3,113
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr District 1 237,187
More from around the web