The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#142587 May 22, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh blah, blah, blah and GFY!
Don't pull this phony act of being all nice to me. YOu're a snake in the grass. And my post was directed to Quirky NOT you.
I'm replying to YOUR nasty, gossipy posts from last night. You don't expect replies, then don't post your hateful lies, you phony.
I know the mind games you play, GR. And I can see right through your act.
I skimmed your phony post. I know how you operate so don't even pretend to be a nice, caring person when you are no such thing.
You need to give me instruction on how to "GFY", Rose.. I told you last night, I never had the need to, so I really do not know how to, and it appears that you are expert in it, as you use it frequently, which makes me wonder, if that is what you do and just can't manage to achieve the desired effect of a climax and that is why you are so nasty and angry.. You want it so bad, but it just won't come for you.
Maybe you need the real thing.. What do you think?

(Take notice of the blank space following the question/statement)

As far as the rest of your post goes?

Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#142588 May 22, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are an internet tramp, FS.. And you like to pr!ck tease the guys and get them to fall all over you.."
And you don't post lies and hateful insults or mis-characterize people, do you GR?
And this is the kind of "man" some of the other cowards and liars here support and defend?
Despicable hypocrites is what you all are.
Its not a lie, Rose.. Hell, even NTR said it was obvious she was smitten for STV..

It's not a lie and if you and she take it as a insult and hateful, there is a simple solution.. Stop acting like a internet tramp and internet b*tch...

“Socks, socks, everywhere socks”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#142590 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you pay attention to the condescending words of different socks ie just a sista (which I think, but could be wrong, is a second registered avatar as x's was) has NTR's signature all over it.. Especially with the feeble attempt of trying to use "misogynist" to insult the men here.. As if.... Hahahahaha
I don't know how many times I must state that I'm not anyone else but who I am, and I use no other nicknames or aliases here, but there it is, one more time. What I find funny is that you are now trying to group yourself with other men here, I guess you feel safer in numbers and cannot handle a strong woman without calling for backup. I don't need backup or online friends to substantiate what I say, I can speak for myself and I can stand alone doing so. You, on the other hand, are still here, still throwing shade at females and still are stale and boring. You will blame others, make excuses, and hide behind some pathetic cyberspace persona and when rightfully criticized for being what and who you are by an observer, you call for backup and pretend that I've made commentary on all the men here. As for words you find condescending, too bad for you that you feel below others, always looking up, so how else would you view another's verbiage?
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#142591 May 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right on.
That is the way I have witnessed it here as well.
Like Obama they fail me. They fail my nation.
Thats the way many also see it and have said as much.
They just refuse to accept those observations by many...
dem

Chicago, IL

#142592 May 22, 2013
just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how many times I must state that I'm not anyone else but who I am, and I use no other nicknames or aliases here, but there it is, one more time. What I find funny is that you are now trying to group yourself with other men here, I guess you feel safer in numbers and cannot handle a strong woman without calling for backup. I don't need backup or online friends to substantiate what I say, I can speak for myself and I can stand alone doing so. You, on the other hand, are still here, still throwing shade at females and still are stale and boring. You will blame others, make excuses, and hide behind some pathetic cyberspace persona and when rightfully criticized for being what and who you are by an observer, you call for backup and pretend that I've made commentary on all the men here. As for words you find condescending, too bad for you that you feel below others, always looking up, so how else would you view another's verbiage?
ntr for sure!

“Socks, socks, everywhere socks”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#142593 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..
You are an internet tramp, FS.. And you like to pr!ck tease the guys and get them to fall all over you.. I just was not one of those type of guys, that need to fall over tramps on the internet.. You came to this forum for protection against orphan annie kicking your arse all over the threads in the Bollingbrook Forum.. You came here to horn in of the friends of other posters.. You have the reputation of getting guys to vye for your attention and when a guy doesn't, you then harass the hell out of them and there is no limit or depth of how low you will go..
You take your behaviors and actions and try to pin them onto others.. The more people ask you not to post to them, the more you post to them.. You get treated like trash because you are trash. Period!
Again, I have all the pm's and e-mails to prove you are a liar.. I have posted a couple of them, especially the one when you were trying to get me to dump Quirky and others by you saying, I was much better than them as they are losers.. NO, I am not better than them, and they most certainly are not losers.. And several of you divorced women have APPROACHED me, trying to get me to stand by you and not the others..
I made my choice, and I chose to stand by real people who have their own independent thoughts, free of their "Topix friends".. We have a unity here on the threads, but we also have our lives off of Topix...
None of you really pay attention to what people post here on the threads that would require taking pause and offering support or compassion.. It goes right over your shallow and empty brains..
The only thing I said about you and your son, was the time you said you were going to "Maui" and your lil' boyfriends did not acknowledge that, until I pointed out, you were probably on the beaches of Maui having fun with your son in the warm waters as you should be.. Only then, did they acknowledge an "oh yeah, I remember her saying something like that". And the interesting thing was your isp addy showed up in Illinois and then showed a "Maui" location that registered posters could can put in thier profile...
It seems like it is you, who has these "virtual vacation" through googling them..
My oh my, you do love to pick on women, don't you? Why don't you pick on someone your own size, like an elf. BTW, did you ever come up with those various ways you served this country that were just so very complicated and beyond most people's comprehensions. I understand how slow you are, so I'll give you a little more time to use that great imagination of yours to develop the storyline.
dem

Chicago, IL

#142594 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the way many also see it and have said as much.
They just refuse to accept those observations by many...
stop sucking up fcktard

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142595 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't part of the discussion..
In time of war, you betcha.. Especially if she has a weapon in hand.. I care about our own than them and theirs..
You don't like it? TFB....
You want to say violence is my forte? Knock yourself out.. I really could careless..
I stand by my original statement in its fullest context... At least I am willing to fight and die for This Country, while others are dying to liberate other countries who have great disdain for us... While you embrace them and kiss their arses upon arrival...
"In time of war, you betcha." As you claimed we are at war with Mexico they were all fair game. So you joined those on the border to do your part. Any coward can shoot unarmed people. I don't hear you speak about going to the border now that the cartels have taken control. Is it a problem that they shoot back GR?
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#142596 May 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>There isn't a man in the nation that doesn't deserve a drink for one's efforts anytime they wish and you use this fact against him out of pure hate. Are you part of the ladies temperance movement too? btw his son also has the right to drink if he so chooses as it is his right as well, disabled or not. So you just go on and spew your hate which imo is based on just what you want to believe and not what may be true.
Your rollup and history here proves much and clearly shows this to be true<quoted text>It is still his choice. I know you know that it is though. You are very welcome.
"It is still his choice."

No, it really isn't Posit.. People with disabilities cannot always be viewed as having the same choices that "normal" people do regardless of their age.. Many need to be viewed on an individual basis.. And not many people realize or understand that...

“Peace”

Location hidden

#142597 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to give me instruction on how to "GFY", Rose.. I told you last night, I never had the need to, so I really do not know how to, and it appears that you are expert in it, as you use it frequently, which makes me wonder, if that is what you do and just can't manage to achieve the desired effect of a climax and that is why you are so nasty and angry.. You want it so bad, but it just won't come for you.
Maybe you need the real thing.. What do you think?
(Take notice of the blank space following the question/statement)
As far as the rest of your post goes?
Never beat off yeah right Gr. Just another of your lies.

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#142598 May 22, 2013
Hi there Ghost!! Hey guy, my post wasnt meant to disrespect or misrepresent any body any where on either side. You of all people on this whole forum oughta know that. After all, you and Rose are the first two friends i ever made here. And you know i dont take sides with or against either one of you. And i still havnt. Ya`ll where here before i came and thats the truth. But as far back as i can remember i never accused one of YOU two picking a fight with the other. And i still havnt.
dem

Chicago, IL

#142599 May 22, 2013
just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
My oh my, you do love to pick on women, don't you? Why don't you pick on someone your own size, like an elf. BTW, did you ever come up with those various ways you served this country that were just so very complicated and beyond most people's comprehensions. I understand how slow you are, so I'll give you a little more time to use that great imagination of yours to develop the storyline.
x man for sure!
dem

Chicago, IL

#142600 May 22, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
Hi there Ghost!! Hey guy, my post wasnt meant to disrespect or misrepresent any body any where on either side. You of all people on this whole forum oughta know that. After all, you and Rose are the first two friends i ever made here. And you know i dont take sides with or against either one of you. And i still havnt. Ya`ll where here before i came and thats the truth. But as far back as i can remember i never accused one of YOU two picking a fight with the other. And i still havnt.
go away sissy fcktard

“Peace”

Location hidden

#142601 May 22, 2013
vertigo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. I just noticed that you are being called "violent" by someone who supports our current warmonger-in-chief. How many illegal undeclared wars does he have us in right now?
How many more seem to be looming? How many American teenagers were drone bombed off the map? How many funerals? First aid crews? How many funerals has Obama dropped bombs on? How many children? Women?
How many PREGNANT WOMEN have been drone bombed by Obama??
Sheesh... The dems have scored a gold medal in slaughter (illegal slaughter) with Obama.
So tell me how many? Please provide some back up so it's known that you aren't making this all up.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#142602 May 22, 2013
just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
More misogyny. What makes you hate women so much?
Hahahahahahahahahaha..

Some women think they can act like condescending b*tches and think they will be treated like a goddess or a good woman? In what fckn' life time would you like that to happen in?
<shaking head>

“a smile for my friends”

rochester, n. y.

#142603 May 22, 2013
I will stand by my observation though that our side gives her alot more sh+t than she gives us. At least since 2007. And please note that i named no names or accused any one of us personaly. Other than that, i hope you`re having a truly great day out there. Its freakin raing here.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#142604 May 22, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
I understand that, George.. I read your post and scrolled by it, but went back to it as I just couldn't let go of the thing you said about "learning to push her buttons".. She provided those buttons and with a new poster on these threads, apparently they too experienced similar things that majority of us had when intially being exposed to Rose... Beachlady has spoken respectfully to Rose when she arrived and has complimented her on her avatar.. Rose butted in and called her a lap dog and kissing my a*s of which Beachlady did not do...

Its all cool and I know, you have never accused anyone of anything.. If you ever make allegations towards someone, you have always supported those allegations.. And sometimes, we have been wrong and we admit that and make any neccessary corrections.. Not everyone has that ability or trait... As we all know, on this side of the fence.. haha.....
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#142605 May 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>My personal handicapp was being frugal and saving. It gave rise to my newest handicapp.
Here I am. but thinking about going to work for me.
Or those I love.
Very soon after this cup of coffee.
Fixing my bulldozer in the afternoon.
So I can use my land.
As I see fit.
In America.
Morning, GR,BTW.
Its G'afternoon to you now, and almost g'evening going by your time frame.. hahaha..

Yep, the fruits of our labor on our soil.. Great feeling it is...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#142606 May 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please. That's ridiculous. If liberal dems have any complaints with the President, it's because they believe he's already compromised too much with the Republicans in an effort to find common ground.
Let's start with the fact that the President dropped the tax hit on the wealthiest to exclude families earning less than $450,000, not the $250,000 we NEEDED. Now, we have to look elsewhere, so I'm confident that the shortfall in revenues that result therefrom will impact the middle-class - and of course the most vulnerable.
He has expressed a willingness to tie the annual COLA for Social Security pensions to the chained CPI which will ultimately result in a lowered living standard for retirees - another way in which he has reached out to Republican demands to "compromise". This comes at a time when corporations have abdicated their historic responsibility for their workers and fewer and fewer of us are covered by pension benefits and 401-k's and more and more of our jobs have been sent offshore to other lands to build a middle-class elsewhere in the world - even as our own is in decline.
Now, do keep in mind that American voters by majority said they preferred the President's plan to that of his opposition whom they didn't elect. So, why should or would the President adopt policies that the voters rejected?
At any rate, you're wrong with your blanket statement. Just a fact.
Being a rich liberal requires one to loathe oneself.

But in order to fight against this self-hatred, he is compelled to prove to himself that he isnít benefiting from a corrupt system and isnít himself corrupt.

How does he do this? He announces in public for all to see that heís ready, willing and able to give more of his money to the government for the good of mankind.

Ah, but wait a minute. The loaded egaliatarian, wanting to guard his wealth every bit as much as the conservative rich man, calculatedly tacks on a huge catch to his offer: He will only pay more taxes if everyone else does, too.

So, you see, thereís very little risk for the rich, guilt-wracked liberal to declare to the world that he is under-taxed because he knows the American electorate hates tax increases more than Brussel sprouts. Which, of course, means that itís highly unlikely that anyone will ever actually ask him to part with more of his wealth.

Well played, indeed. The rich liberal gets the gain of appearing to be magnanimous without the pain of actually being magnaminous.

http://www.pappasontaxes.com/index.php/2010/0...

“a smile for my friends”

rochester, n. y.

#142607 May 22, 2013
Also GHost, you know that if i discver that i am wrong i will admitt it as soon as i do. I allways do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single Women Raise Gay Sons: Pat Robertson short 3 min Fa-Foxy 41
Gingrich: GE 'clever' to avoid corporate taxes (May '11) 4 min swedenforever 114
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Tony Rome 1,111,066
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 116,810
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 10 min Toby 4,535
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 15 min gulf 83
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min loose cannon 178,225
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 28 min cpeter1313 281
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr American Lady 154,272
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••