The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,995)

Showing posts 119,881 - 119,900 of218,623
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to say that it is when I know it is. All you need is a boot in the azz. Now get to work. I have no time for your blather.
No, no, no, but you did say you didn't know, then you said you "did" know.

I don't think you know if your coming or going Posit unless Gr tells you....when will you have "improved yourself" enough for him do you think?

As for your order to "get to work". I'm afraid you have deluded yourself into thinking you have a say in what I do. I don't want to laugh at you but it is somewhat funny that you would assume what you say bears any significance.

I can't help but wonder if your desperate need to feel important is due to your age. Hmmm, whether I need a "boot in my azz" or not is not your concern and would be ill advised due to my extensive training and ability to defend myself. lol

Apparently you not only have time for my "blather" but even more for your own, hence the foolish impulsive unthought out reply.

Your posts of late have reminded me of something my father would always say, "be present" son. "Be present".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Read your posts from today NTR. You are the extremist here not the conservatives. You simply refuse to see that your Messiah is failing.
You and Posit, Gr, and the rest of the righty roustabouts have always been and likely will always be the "extremists".

If reality were a thousand mile cliff you would have sprinted blindly right off a long, long time ago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
She now denies getting a hefty inheritance that she had bragged about in a liberal way of being blessed and never having to worry about working.. She has never worked a day in her life... She does not know what hard work is, but has been "blessed" by the fruits of the labor of her grandparents.
No, I seriously doubt she has given anything of herself to her community... Or anybody for that matter except sloppy seconds...
<quoted text>"I don't recognize myself in your made-up description of me."
Yet you did or you wouldn't have responded.
"Yet you did or you wouldn't have responded."

What kind of logic is this? LOL

Sometimes it is embarrassingly clear that you have no problem with blathering complete nonsense out of your azz. Hahaa!
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Tim Cook: We Pay 'Every Single Dollar' in Taxes Owed - CNBC.com
www.cnbc.com/id/100754556
5 hours ago – It said the existence of its "Apple Operations International" unit in Ireland does not reduce Apple's U.S. tax liability and the company will pay ...

Ireland rejects blame for Apple's low tax rate | Reuters
uk.reuters.com/.../05/.../uk-usa-tax-apple-ir... ...
41 mins ago – The main subsidiary, a holding company that includes Apple's retail stores throughout Europe, has not paid any corporate income tax in the last ...

"Apple said in a comment posted online Monday that it does not use "tax gimmicks." It said the existence of its "Apple Operations International" unit in Ireland does not reduce Apple's U.S. tax liability and the company will pay more than $7 billion in U.S. taxes in fiscal 2013.
"..........

making it the largest taxpayer in the world

Taxes paid by the vast majority of fleabagging, freeloading welfare mooching Oblamer supporters like you know who on here= 0

“Happy Easter!”

Since: Jun 10

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Wow! Are you stupid! You just touch the screen ........
Wow, are you childish!

It takes getting used to any new device. Grow up, Ralffy.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

"lies must be countered with truth in a free society"

Nubbins B. Fairlygood

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Wow! Are you stupid! You just touch the screen ........
I know how much you enjoy calling people "stupid" and telling them to "STFU" but do you ever ask yourself why you feel the need to put people down so much. So many people tolerate your below average contributions and you would think you would just show a bit of appreciation by not lying about Freespirit by calling her stupid. You know very well that she is far from it but something inside you just has to say it don't you??

“Extremism is no virtue”

Since: Mar 07

My orchids in bloom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

I absolutely object to your mischaracterizations of what is being said here. MORE from the rich? You've got to be kidding me. We have the greatest polarity of wealth and income inequality at historic highs, and you're worried about taking more from the rich? Unbelievable. Do you understand what I posted earlier about the dearth of tax contribution of corporate American versus their historic contribution? Are you serious that you don't see the reality? How many times must you SEE what this looks like in order to even start to comprehend just how dire is America's promise of opportunity? You and your pals just depress the hll out of me. You simply are filled with self-hate. Can ANYBODY in America reach you folks? Is there any reputable man or woman who can show you how bad this all is? Sigh. Please look at this and COMMENT. Explain why this does NOT concern you if it doesn't:

Wealth Inequality In America

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
What's more hateful than claiming racism at every turn when that has nothing to do with our problems with this president? What's more irrational than taking even MORE from the rich to give to those who feel entitled because they don't believe they have "enough"?
Some of my candidates have won and some have lost. It was never a problem for me when the ideological differences were worked through in our system of government, as designed by our forefathers. Fortunately, in my lifetime, that has been the case for the most part.
However, my problems with this president are his seeming desire for more government intrusion and control in our lives. And his seeming ability to do anything it takes to achieve that.
You don't want to "further entitle the wealthy at the expense of everybody else in America"?? What exactly does that mean?
CEOs, movie stars, athletes, performers, make their money from products we continue to patronize and endorse.
If the wealthy are to be made to pay more, do the people believe it will go to them? It will go to an ever-expanding, ever-more-controlling government. It will allow the government to regulate more and more aspects of our lives.
This is Obama's plan for our country. The government controls the money, so we can all live the same. The IRS is already proving it can be done -- targeting those this administration is in opposition to (whether or not he had a hand in it). What happens when the IRS decides to target your business because you make too much money? I'm not saying these things will happen, but we're seeing evidence right in front of us that proves that it could.
And this president has failed us, and failed in what he promised he would do.
For instance, absolutely zero transparency. No CNN cameras in negotations, etc., no honesty with the American people.
Many other promises he has not kept, but that is the one with which I am most disappointed. While I did not agree with him ideologically, I was counting on the transparency to be a huge steppingstone to compromise and understanding in our government.
Yes, this president has failed, if in no other light than in his own promises.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfftt!
Let's play Jeopardy!

What's the last sound Rose makes before a pubic hair hits the floor?

“Extremism is no virtue”

Since: Mar 07

My orchids in bloom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Okay.
<quoted text>You just gave the definition (1b)of "hate" in your description then denied hating him. We have seen you express every thing in this definition toward him and others here NTR, these are facts;
Definition of HATE
a : intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury
b : extreme dislike or antipathy : loathing <had a great hate of hard work>
: an object of hatred <a generation whose finest hate had been big business — F. L. Paxson>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hat...
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Welcome To Obamas America wrote:
MAY 20, 2013 4:00 AM
Three Signs There’s a Cover-Up
“Mistakes were made….I don’t recall” and other surefire clues.
By John Fund
The late columnist William Safire once said that a good clue that someone in Washington was engaged in “an artful dodge,” i.e., a cover-up, was that they used the phrase “mistakes were made.” Safire defined it as a “passive-evasive way of acknowledging error while distancing the speaker from responsibility for it.”
The phrase became infamous when both Richard Nixon and Ron Ziegler, his press secretary, deployed it to explain away Watergate without explaining who did what and when or whether any ill motive was involved.
Astonishingly, the Internal Revenue Service resurrected the Nixonian expression within hours of its clumsy revelation that it had targeted tea-party groups and other organizations with “patriot” or “9/12” in their names.“Mistakes were made initially,” the official IRS statement on May 10 read, implying that the mistakes ended after a short “initial” period. We now know that the scandal and cover-up unfolded over a three-year period, and the IRS publicly acknowledged them only after the 2012 election was safely past.
Here are some other clues that a Washington cover-up is going on.
Read more: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/348757/...
The biggest mistake was electing lying sack of shit scumbag in chief Oblamer..........twice.
LaKisha

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I absolutely object to your mischaracterizations of what is being said here. MORE from the rich? You've got to be kidding me. We have the greatest polarity of wealth and income inequality at historic highs, and you're worried about taking more from the rich? Unbelievable. Do you understand what I posted earlier about the dearth of tax contribution of corporate American versus their historic contribution? Are you serious that you don't see the reality? How many times must you SEE what this looks like in order to even start to comprehend just how dire is America's promise of opportunity? You and your pals just depress the hll out of me. You simply are filled with self-hate. Can ANYBODY in America reach you folks? Is there any reputable man or woman who can show you how bad this all is? Sigh. Please look at this and COMMENT. Explain why this does NOT concern you if it doesn't:
Wealth Inequality In America
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
<quoted text>
Whats the matter girlfriend? Foodstamps late again? Your ole man beat you up again? Why such a sour puss today?
LaKisha

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's play Jeopardy!
*THUD*

“Happy Easter!”

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Don't read my post or post too me if you don't like me.
LMAO! I know how you hate the truth, Ralff.

“Happy Easter!”

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's play Jeopardy!
No, that's the sound of your one brain cell exploding, troll.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

GUIDE TO THE GEORGE SOROS NETWORK
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat...

ORGANIZATIONS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS AND HIS OPEN SOCIETY INSTITUTE

Organizations Funded Directly by George Soros and his Open Society Institute
By Discover The Networks

Media Matters for America:[HOLDERS favorite ATTACK dogs-Dobies]

This organization is a "web-based, not-for-profit … progressive research and information center" seeking to "systematically monitor a cross-section of print, broadcast, cable, radio, and Internet media outlets for conservative misinformation." The group works closely with the Soros-backed Center for American Progress, and is heavily funded by Democracy Alliance, of which Soros is a major financier.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

George Soros FUNDED!

National Council of La Raza: This group lobbies for racial preferences, bilingual education, stricter hate-crime laws, mass immigration, and amnesty for illegal aliens.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"What kind of logic is this?"
Perfect. I wouldn't expect you to get it.
Even more perfect there was nothing to explain to begin with but bogus logic you tried to pawn off in an attempt to took smart.

That about right? I thought so.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat it, troll and GFY!
Ho Ho lmao

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yawn.....You are boring.
And right. And you just hate it that you can't dispute it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 119,881 - 119,900 of218,623
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••