The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 383739 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#142530 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahaha..
You got a majot flaw in your rendition, Rose..
I do more laughing in a majority of my posts and NTR and you do more ranting, name calling and mischaracterizing of others....
Guess which behavior is more indicative of anger, bitterness, jealousy...
Wrong again, liar.

You lie about people and insult them constantly. When you're shown up for who you are and what you do, you PRETEND to laugh to hide your fears and insecurities.

Nearly everyone of your posts from last night (thus far) have been lies, insults, attacks, and gossip about someone, mostly women. YOu're passive aggressive, GR and you fake laughter.

Real people with real human emotions do get angry, angry at the lies being told about them. You sociopaths have no human emotions like remorse, compassion, guilt, anger. You're dead inside and only pretend to be human. The TRUTH, GR. And you express your anger with hateful lies and vicious gossip.

You are extremely jealous of NTR. She puts you in your place, and you hate anyone who does that with as much sass, class, wit and intelligence as she does.

Redwood City, CA

#142531 May 22, 2013
Beachlady wrote:
<quoted text>I know not one person on this forum and a kissass I have never been, sorry you feel that way. I don't post for friends, I post because I am wasting time until something better comes along. This is a quick way to waste a few minutes.I am not a weak woman and again if that is what you think.. so be it. I will have a nice day and guess what I will then have a great one tom.By the way you have a great avatar and a lousy disposition. Too bad, life is short.I guess that explains why everyone on here seems to hate your guts.
LMAO! No dear, nothing wrong with my disposition. I just detest frauds, phonies and liars.

"everyone on here seems to hate your guts." Hahhahaha!

Good one. I knew I'd bring out the REAL you. But you're wrong. Only those who hate themselves and can't tear me down hate my guts.

Be objective and you might see the truth if you're able to be honest.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142532 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she does not, outside of knowing I have a disabled adult son that I provide and care for. Anything else, I have shared here on the threads which she has twisted, misconstrued and flat out lied about. Just as she does to anyone who disagrees with her or questions her motives.. She held her nastiness in for awhile and when she let it be known, she and another female poster thought they were hot shit which caused a lot of distension on these threads amongst others.. However, she was the only one who fell.. She has the liberals and underachievers as her support and of whom she has earned her "respect" from...
I do not lie, and will tell the truth about those who lie, slander and character assassinate others. It's the reason they say the hateful and ugly things they do about my son, the disabled and senior citizens..
They use them in hopes of hurting me.. As if...
I have been an advocate for children, abused women, senior citizens and the disabled my entire adult life and long before my own son's disability that screwed him big time in life.. Nonetheless, he is my best buddy, will always be and will always come first before anyone else in my life or anything for that matter..
These libs are losers and simply do not know how to extend their hands to help others, especially those in need that can benefit from a hand up, not a hand out or just some assistance in general..
I hope this helps. No, you were not and are not prying.. You were respectful in asking and I appreciate that...
Keep on keeping on...
"long before my own son's disability that screwed him big time in life.. "
Like I said you took him out skiing then drand too much and the rest is history.
As to lending a hand to those like yourself we would only draw back a nub. You would bite it off. I've been very patient with your ugliness Gr but enough is enough. If you and others want to only cause more separation in our Country between Americans then so mode it be. I'm done with trying to patch things up.

Redwood City, CA

#142533 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, you got it...
Its a nice way of starting out the day, ain't it.. to appreciate the morning of a new day.
I am sure the afternoon will be better if not just as great as the morning was.. People who are happy, smile and laugh always have a great day.. Even when others like to try and ruin it for ya...
LMAO! Yeah right, phony.

Read your posts, GR and show me where you've been so kind, caring and nice toward others.

You use people, anyone you can manipulate and fool. What a fraud you are.

No one is trying to ruin anyone's day. I thought your life was so glorious and fulfilling. What then? You abuse women on Topix just for the sport of it? Sounds sadistic to me.

Wipe the egg off your face. LOL!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142534 May 22, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hi AL how ya doing,say I read some of your George Soros stuff an I got to tell that guys is one evil SB.
I'v been reading chit about him for year's,NRA has been exposing that guy for what he is for years.
He is the fuel for this libtard chit.
Ya know he help the Nazi's capture jew's in WW2 an the libtard buy right into his chit.
I'm doing fine Sunny :)
Thanks ...

Isn't he a THUG?
He is the 0's 'puppet master' I believe.
He 'donates' to ALL kinds of media they read...
They take him as a 'smart' fella ...
I lQQk at him as "evil" ...

The "media matters" blog IS hooked in with the Justice department, and they FALL for that unconstitutional bs ...

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I've been on another thread :)

Redwood City, CA

#142535 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
At least when I assassinate someone, I do it with the truth.. Too bad you can't say the same thing....
Interesting, how there ain't a single one of you who have been able to prove that I am lying..
Just saying it, don't make it so... NTR knows, I know the truth about her as so do others...
It's rather pathetic, that she has you people defending her...
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Just re-read your post and see how ridiculous you come across...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ..
"At least when I assassinate someone, I do it with the truth.. Too bad you can't say the same thing...."

No you don't, liar.

You just accused me of "refusing" to divorce my husband. That is NOT the case at all, and I'm not waiting on any SS benefits or retirement from him. All lies from you.

You see, I'm not a gossip. I don't pry into people's personal lives, fish for information and then put my own spin on things and lie about people. YOU DO!

What's pathetic is you, and how insecure, jealous and threatened you feel by NTR, myself and other women here. You have to lie about us to feel empowered and then you have to enlist weak, cowardly and equally insecure people like yourself to support you. Your "fan club" is full of the weakest, most ignorant, dishonest and cowardly of people. It's who you attract.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#142536 May 22, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a lapdog. LOL!
Here Quirky, fetch GR's slippers.
You have a big problem with real people, don't cha?

Your friendships here, Rose, are superficial.. Its seen by your behaviors.. You and your "other people" seek negativity and try your damndest to turn positive energy into negative energy...

Have you ever experienced a happy face filled with true happiness, Rose? You should try it sometime...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142537 May 22, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>I know what your saying Bonnie I have a baby brother an he's alway's been a whinny cry baby chit.
You got one of those too?:)

“live by the beatitudes”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#142538 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as my asthma goes, it is stable.. Although the service would not accept me because of my asthma, I went on to serve This Country in different ways that it is impossible for you to comprehend.. As those who have never given anything of themself (except for sloppy seconds) do not have to intellectual capacity or ability to know the true meaning of compassion....
But hey, it's "420" somewhere.. Go toke up.....
LOL @ the silly little misogynist who goes after women but can't fight for his country. The ways in which you served this country shouldn't be too hard to comprehend since most of what you post is fairly simplified English befitting a 3rd grader. You are just making excuses for not serving this country in any way, and can't come up with an intelligent response. From your postings I've seen here you have really have no leg to stand on when deriding others for intelligence. 75% of what you post is throwing shade at female posters here and the other 25% is babbling like an old man sitting in front of a country store who ran out of pertinent information to impart years ago.

Redwood City, CA

#142539 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ..
This one really hurt the ribs, but well worth it..
Hahahahahahahahahahaha..
This post deserves to be put in the Topix Hall of Fame....
You really nailed it but good....
You are right, it is sad.. NTR just has no shame whatsoever..
She should feel mortified when she reads this post of yours.....
More hate toward NTR.
Beachlady

Inverness, FL

#142540 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, you got it...
Its a nice way of starting out the day, ain't it.. to appreciate the morning of a new day.
I am sure the afternoon will be better if not just as great as the morning was.. People who are happy, smile and laugh always have a great day.. Even when others like to try and ruin it for ya...
I am usually at work in the morning but I like good food. My days are great, I have a great job, a beautiful home and friends that I can count on. Don't need too much more than that. I live in Florida which is another perk.Smile and the world smiles with you or it pisses them off..their loss.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142541 May 22, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>I thought all these libtards's had a new thread to do all there dirty work AL.
What is it with them don't they like jaxxon's new site.
Must not
Wish they'd fall in love ...
with it
;~)

Redwood City, CA

#142542 May 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Me too and I disagree.
Put your pom-poms down.
Cheerleading class is over.
Dismissed.
Yeah sure thing. When you put yours down for GR. LOL!

Rah rah, siss boomba, girl.
Beachlady

Inverness, FL

#142543 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! No dear, nothing wrong with my disposition. I just detest frauds, phonies and liars.
Good one. I knew I'd bring out the REAL you. But you're wrong. Only those who hate themselves and can't tear me down hate my guts.
The real me, what is wrong with you? Who in their right mind would divulge anything but crap on here. You know nothing about me so don't assume. Your disposition sucks and you know it. Usually people like you will post all kinds of BS on these forums but in real life you probably sit alone.I have no reason not to be honest, don't know you from Adam,just talking or should I say typing.

Redwood City, CA

#142544 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a big problem with real people, don't cha?
Your friendships here, Rose, are superficial.. Its seen by your behaviors.. You and your "other people" seek negativity and try your damndest to turn positive energy into negative energy...
Have you ever experienced a happy face filled with true happiness, Rose? You should try it sometime...
LMAO! And here comes the condescending GR.

You always play this same game of pretending to be so much happier and nicer than the people you just insulted moments ago.

It's YOU who's been posting lie after lie, insult after insult, and nothing but vicious gossip here, GR. Then you dare accuse me of creating "negative energy?"

Do you ever admit to what YOU do? You really are a dishonest hypocrite and a fraud, GR. Your phoniness is so transparent.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142545 May 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It is not strange at all. It is the name I choose to give it based on it's special characteristics and also one name out of many that I could give it based on its common characteristics of those names.
Understand now?
An infiltrator of what? I would presume not, in answer to your question, but just a curious American citizen on a quest for knowledge truth and justice through correspondence with others on a topix thread that I happen to agree with.
Obama has failed my firm.
He has failed us.
He has failed my nation.
IMO he has failed The United States of America.
And the REPUBLIC for which I stand.
It is my God given right to say this.
My republic says so.
"I"
STAND
with you Posi ...
on what you say HERE!

and WILL continue UNTIL the day I die.

BTW ... Megyn Kelly
IS
giving the abortion doctor
HELL

on FNC
right NOW!

GOoooooo Megyn !!!
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#142546 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! Yeah right, phony.
Read your posts, GR and show me where you've been so kind, caring and nice toward others.
You use people, anyone you can manipulate and fool. What a fraud you are.
No one is trying to ruin anyone's day. I thought your life was so glorious and fulfilling. What then? You abuse women on Topix just for the sport of it? Sounds sadistic to me.
Wipe the egg off your face. LOL!
I tried being nice to you in regards to the loss of your mother and having a better understanding towards you.

You can't handle nice, thus the reason you seek negativity and when you do not find it, you create it.

You can't handle people being nice and happy.. So you seek to destroy it..

That is your personality.. You have many personal issues, you try to unload them onto others as misery loves company...

I sincerely feel bad for you, Rose and what you have had to endure growing up, but I do have my limits as to how much crap I am gonna tolerate and take from you...

My life is "glorious" and "fulfilling". There ain't a single woman on Topix that is being abused by me or any other man for that matter... You and your other girlfriends think you can be nasty to others.. So, that is not how life works in happy lives.. We don't let misery, hate and negativity in our sphere...

I have no egg on my face.. I have disapproval in my written voice for your behavior and that of your "other people". I get, people like you don't like being reprimanded.. Well, if you acted like responsible adults and presented yourself in a lady like way, perhaps then, you would not need/require reprimanding.. And there ain't nothing abusive about that.. It is what it is...
Beachlady

Inverness, FL

#142547 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
The real me? Who in their right mind would divulge anything personal or real about themselves. You do not know me at all. I am not here to make friends, it is forum. You get way to wrapped up in everything and these people could be anything, it is a forum.If you expect the truth then tell the truth.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142548 May 22, 2013
giving the abortion doctor ...
giving the abortion doctor's ATTORNEY ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142549 May 22, 2013
Just went off ...
It would be WORTH googling AND listening to ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min I Not Religion ... 1,382,096
News Government to stop using 'negro' and 'oriental' 3 min Three Days Paleo 157
News Miss. RV Parks Boots Interracial Married Couple... 7 min Three Days Paleo 20
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 12 min josh 189
News Santa Cruz Biotech to close research lab, pay $... 21 min Three Days Paleo 1
News Help your pet thrive with the right food 25 min Three Days Paleo 1
News The last of Hawaii's wild donkeys to be prepped... 27 min Three Days Paleo 1
News Minnesota becomes 12th state to OK gay marriage (May '13) 1 hr woodtick57 1,849
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 1 hr woodtick57 760
More from around the web