The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388207 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#141008 May 16, 2013
OOOOObama wrote:
Obama is Christ resurrected.
Hey, blind sheep, I say he is Hitler's reincarnation!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#141009 May 16, 2013
As a result of the last week, there is an undeniable and quite substantial sea change in how the establishment media is thinking and speaking about Obama.

This morning, the New York Times' public editor Margaret Sullivan wrote about the AP story and the broader War on Whistleblowers, and said that Obama's presidency is "turning out to be the administration of unprecedented secrecy and of unprecedented attacks on a free press."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...
----------

Location hidden

#141010 May 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just plain desperation. It's sad because they don't even give a chit about this country. All they care about it getting rid of the black man in the white house. This is all going to blow up in Republicans faces. They all have tunnel vision.
You are the one who is desperate and it is sad! Don't even attempt to judge me and how I feel about my country. You are the one making this a racial issue. Most conservatives could care less if he were green or pink.

This isn't just a bunch of what you consider as racists conservatives. See the article below from the most liberal newspaper in the nation.
----------

As a result of the last week, there is an undeniable and quite substantial sea change in how the establishment media is thinking and speaking about Obama.

This morning, the New York Times' public editor Margaret Sullivan wrote about the AP story and the broader War on Whistleblowers, and said that Obama's presidency is "turning out to be the administration of unprecedented secrecy and of unprecedented attacks on a free press."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/ ...

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#141011 May 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>It goes much higher than those wieners. It's the really rich elite that pulls their strings George. I'm sure you knew that. Catch a big one.
Oh i know Darlin. The big money has allways pulled all the strings. Thats why i couldnt get behind the animal abuser or his running mate, teabag boy in the last election. We,ll just have to wait and see this time. Sure hope its some one i can suport. Oh well, thats the future. For the next five weeks it between me and ol` sharky boy. Lol ! And im gonna try to get him too! LOL!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#141012 May 16, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is desperate and it is sad! Don't even attempt to judge me and how I feel about my country. You are the one making this a racial issue. Most conservatives could care less if he were green or pink.
This isn't just a bunch of what you consider as racists conservatives. See the article below from the most liberal newspaper in the nation.
----------
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/ ...
LOL

The media will print anything that sells. They will ride it until it dies down(which it will) and then the racist Tea partiers will be looking for something else to destroy Obama with.

It's been this way since day one of Obama's presidency. If you don't like it, tough. ;)

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#141013 May 16, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...
----------
The media scrutiny won't last, sadly. Without a vigorous press the fascist activities will flourish in any government, and this president has enjoyed an insulation from investigation unlike anything in history. Had they clipped his wings early on and exhaustively decided his divisive tendencies, we as a nation might have experienced a fair amount of unity. Unfortunately, the kind of courage needed to admit wrongdoing is not in our presidents DNA. He chooses to target anyone with whom he disagrees.

I dread the nightmare of another Nixon tragedy. I believe most Americans, especially those who were capable of understanding at the time, agree with me. if the facts become incontrovertible (which of course the press would have to unearth--an unlikely scenario) then we must proceed without high fives, but we must have trust restored, regardless of the pain.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#141015 May 16, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't fighting, but whatever it is, it's being threatened by liberal politicians. Currently, we have two choices, unfortunately, the last two times a majority made the wrong choice. We'll do better next time.
If the Republicans had uttered 4 words in 2008 this would not be a problem. They didn't! And still don't. Don't expect them to do too much.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141019 May 16, 2013
As I have 'reported' on TOPIX before!
``````````

BENGHAZI: WHERE ARE GEN. HAM AND ADM. GAOUETTE?
By J.B. Williams

General Carter Ham and Admiral Charles M. Gaouette know the answer to this question. Where are Ham and Gaouette today?

Why hasn’t Issa’s investigative committee called these decorated Military officers to testify before the committee investigating Benghazi?

We have known since 30 October 2012 that these two officers…
1. Were ordered to STAND DOWN in Benghazi
2. Ignored those orders
3. Were relieved of duty for refusing orders to STAND DOWN

We know from the unclassified cables between Benghazi and DC and the subsequent Executive Brief, that cables were firing in all directions in the hours before and during the Benghazi attack that ended in the brutal death of four Americans.

General Ham was head of AFRICOM and Commander of the 2011 US-NATO operation to depose Gadhafi in Libya. Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette was in command of the Carrier Strike Group Three (CSG-3), then deployed in Middle Eastern waters during the attack on Benghazi.

Both Ham and Gaouette reported receiving the same desperate cables for additional security and backup that Obama administration officials received and ignored from Benghazi.

They did ^not ignore those desperate calls for help ringing out from the Benghazi installation on 11 September 2012.

No, both Ham and Gaouette **attempted to launch ready response teams in the region capable of provided the much needed assistance during the seven hour long assault on Benghazi.

Both were then --relieved of command for their actions, described by the US Military as “allegations of inappropriate leadership judgment.”
General Ham immediately had a rapid response unit ready and communicated to the Pentagon that he had a unit ready to deploy to Benghazi.

Then, General Ham received the order to "stand down."

His response was “screw it,”- he was going to help anyway. <<---<<<[Patrio tism at it's FINEST]

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/

WE have a TREASONOUS admin!
TOP to BOTTOM and filtering down ...
Like he wants to REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH ...
INSTEAD HE HAS BEEN distributing CORRUPTION!

Are WE just going to sit back and LET THEM REAM US ... again ...???

WHEN IS enough ... going to "BE" enough?

Until everyone in America turns on "each other" with HATRED?

Is THAT what everyone IS waiting on?

WELLLLLL ... let me TELL you ...
It's ALMOST THERE!

Location hidden

#141020 May 16, 2013
Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
The media scrutiny won't last, sadly. Without a vigorous press the fascist activities will flourish in any government, and this president has enjoyed an insulation from investigation unlike anything in history. Had they clipped his wings early on and exhaustively decided his divisive tendencies, we as a nation might have experienced a fair amount of unity. Unfortunately, the kind of courage needed to admit wrongdoing is not in our presidents DNA. He chooses to target anyone with whom he disagrees.
I dread the nightmare of another Nixon tragedy. I believe most Americans, especially those who were capable of understanding at the time, agree with me. if the facts become incontrovertible (which of course the press would have to unearth--an unlikely scenario) then we must proceed without high fives, but we must have trust restored, regardless of the pain.
I agree! I do not want scandals for ANY President, but when these types of issues come out, I firmly believe the American public deserves the TRUTH. If personnel have acted inappropriately, it must be addressed no matter who those individuals are.

Location hidden

#141023 May 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
The media will print anything that sells. They will ride it until it dies down(which it will) and then the racist Tea partiers will be looking for something else to destroy Obama with.
It's been this way since day one of Obama's presidency. If you don't like it, tough. ;)
Well Obama has been in office for almost 4 1/2 years and the New York Post has pretty much supported and lauded him the entire time.

"Looking"???? We certainly haven't had to do much "looking".

If YOU don't like it, "tough"!

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#141024 May 16, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>That was my fault rose. I told mdbuilder that you were "homely" and needed "healthcare" and he thought I said "homie" and that you were on "welfare" I had food in my mouth when I typed that PMed and it didn't come out clearly.
Grow up. You have oatmeal all over your bib.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#141025 May 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call yourself "An Honest Man" when you're such a lying little wuss? LOL!
"Everyone" does NOT think X is a woman. The truth is he's a MAN. You should try it sometime. Your stupid little game of calling him a woman is proof of how childish and insecure you are, Ralff.
But you spread a big enough like for long enough, you can get other like-minded idiots to join you in that lie, even when they know it's a lie.
Grow up!
"wild irush hoe"
X does not have a pair. He does not have a dick. Ergo he must be a female.
Peace
KMA
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#141026 May 16, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>
His "high horse" attitude may explain why there was enough protection for Americans in Benghazi, The Marines were busy;
Obama Calls Over Marines to Shield Himself and Turkish PM from Rain
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-cal...
Gawd. I laughed my a$s off about that. Screw the Marines. as long as his highness don't get sprinkled.

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#141027 May 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"wild irush hoe"
Peace
KMA
And here's one of the idiots now.

GFY.
higgans

Avon, IN

#141028 May 16, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! I do not want scandals for ANY President, but when these types of issues come out, I firmly believe the American public deserves the TRUTH. If personnel have acted inappropriately, it must be addressed no matter who those individuals are.
Obama and o arJST like NTR and her 'crew' here....

when a SIMPLE 'My bad' during the first 2/3 wks would have been the right, ADULT and responsible thing to do... AND LOOK LIKE PEOPLE THAT REALLY CARE AND CAN ADMIT MAKING A MISTAKE... they all continue to DODGE, DENY, DEFLECT AND DISS their opponents.

they also DIG their own graves... DEEPER AND DEEPER in their own BS.

it has come to light (TRANSPARENT AS GLASS) that this Admin and movement takes NO responsibility for any thing. neither before or AFTER 2008!

I guess it's just as well that the remaining Pro-Obama posters still here no longer post comments about or FOR him.LOL
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#141029 May 16, 2013

Location hidden

#141030 May 16, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Obama has been in office for almost 4 1/2 years and the New York Post has pretty much supported and lauded him the entire time.
"Looking"???? We certainly haven't had to do much "looking".
If YOU don't like it, "tough"!
Read whatever you want into it. The almighty dollar determines what is printed at any given time and it pays to cover this story and create this drama right now for every media source. Even they know it won't last, won't stick, and won't mean a thing come election time because no even if Obama was not perfect the idea of a turn to Republican policies are inconceivable. People are that deterred by it.

You haven't done much "looking"? LMAO The Tea party is still balls deep into searching for the smoking gun in Obama's birth certificate. The hatred and obsession towards Obama is outright pathetic and embarrassing to sane Americans.

All this pushing and blaming will just damage their already sputtering reputation into political oblivion. The "seas of change" are as fickle as the ever un bias almighty dollar.

The American people love a drama, and a scandal but they hate Republican self righteous judgmental b.s and Republican arrogance the most. It won't take long for the "seas of change" to be crashing back against the shores of Republican witch hunters looking to swallow them up in the name of justice.
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#141031 May 16, 2013
Why hasn't America's pompous leader spoken or more so boasted about how great Wall Street is doing and he deserves the credit for it?

Then, the poor and middle class would want to know why he is pumping $85 billion every month into what is supposedly the markets for the rich and left them standing....as in "stand down."

What happen Robin "Obama" Hood...change of priorities or just another one of your lies?

Location hidden

#141032 May 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"wild irush hoe"
Peace
KMA
Wow, how conservative of you. This is how desperate you immoral miscreants get when you haven't got the support or intelligence to succeed in making your point.

I hope Posit is taking note of these off Topix, profane, vulgar revelations about the conservative posters on these threads. ;)
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#141033 May 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama isn't dividing this nation. Groups like the Tea party were opposed to Obama the minute it was learned he was black.
It became so apparent during the Republican national convention when you looked into the crowd and there practically wasn't a minority in the entire crowd. Obama didn't do that. Republicans want to keep this nation pre-dominantly white and run by white Americans. The Pubs will throw a few bones to low level minority politicians to keep up appearances but the reality is evident. Obama may have brought that reality to the surface but he did not cause it. Imho.
BS , People voted him in expecting hope and Change. People are now seeing Corruption, Division , Scandals and lack of control over the budget. As well as trying to attack our constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 20,093
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min OzRitz 1,395,640
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Limbertwig 228,646
News Britain pressured for quick EU split as Brexit ... 10 min dennis 47
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 17 min Quirky 3,487
News The Latest: Trump says canceling Chicago rally ... 20 min OfficialTrumpCard 1,729
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Dr Guru 216,863
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 53 min davy 1,185
More from around the web