The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393270 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

jackson

Lexington, KY

#140991 May 16, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
Does Barack Obama have any idea what is going on in the government that he is supposedly running? Scandals are erupting all around him, and he supposedly was not aware that any wrongdoing had taken place in any of those instances. It is almost as if every major government agency has gone rogue and Obama has no idea what the heck they are doing. According to Obama, he often doesn't learn what those under his authority are up to until he sits down and turns on the news.
Should we believe him when he claims ignorance over and over again, or is Obama just trying to protect himself? Whether you are a Republican, a Democrat or an Independent, the revelations that have come out in recent days about the IRS, the seizure of AP phone records and Benghazi should be very alarming to you. Taken together, these scandals paint a picture of a federal government that has become drunk with power, and no matter where you may fall on the political spectrum that is something that nobody should want.
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/a...
Completely agree. Obama has never known how to lead, he just sits on his high horse and lets it all unfold below him, yet the buck never stops with him. He's got people for that.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#140992 May 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes there were embassy attacks but the point you miss is nobody else lied about them to make sure they were re-elected. Can't have the campaign slogan 'Terrorist are on the run' if there is a terrorist attack weeks before the election.
"flack"
Good to see you. I have you noted there are as many loons on this thread as the obama thread? Different names, same ole crap.
Peace

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#140993 May 16, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
well, LBJ was the BIGGEST liar-in-chief in MY lifetime...
BUT....
HE AINT HERE NOW, IS HE?
you must be another one of those "Gee, let's not complain or DO anything about THIS Pres because of what the others got away with." guys.
that's cool... pretty soon there won't be any way or thing to complain about.
King Geo was the ONLY sitting King in 1775. with your atttitude, the Revolution would have NEVER taken place....lol
BTW, I haven't voted for a winning/sitting Pres since Nixon. so, I'm not either a Rep or Bush/Reagan-ite.
this isn't white vs non-white, R vs D or even rich vs poor. it is bigger than those DIVIDERS.
Obama/Bush/Progressives, etc are the Barbarians, the Ideals of America and her Constitution, etc are Rome and We, the People, are the Gates.
either you as an individual are pushing the Gates open or closed.
your attitude is pushing'em OPEN...
Oh yeah, i purely agree about L.B.J!!:)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#140994 May 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama isn't dividing this nation. Groups like the Tea party were opposed to Obama the minute it was learned he was black.
It became so apparent during the Republican national convention when you looked into the crowd and there practically wasn't a minority in the entire crowd. Obama didn't do that. Republicans want to keep this nation pre-dominantly white and run by white Americans. The Pubs will throw a few bones to low level minority politicians to keep up appearances but the reality is evident. Obama may have brought that reality to the surface but he did not cause it. Imho.
The Tea Party is against liberal ideologies and opposed both Hillary Clinton and Obama. It certainly was not a racial issue. Liberals always want to make this a racial issue when it is NOT!!

As far as the Republican National Convention, the majority of minorities vote liberal so why would you expect them to attend this convention?
higgans

Avon, IN

#140995 May 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama isn't dividing this nation. Groups like the Tea party were opposed to Obama the minute it was learned he was black.
It became so apparent during the Republican national convention when you looked into the crowd and there practically wasn't a minority in the entire crowd. Obama didn't do that. Republicans want to keep this nation pre-dominantly white and run by white Americans. The Pubs will throw a few bones to low level minority politicians to keep up appearances but the reality is evident. Obama may have brought that reality to the surface but he did not cause it. Imho.
did you know that there are actually REAL non-white, non-male and non-elderly Conservatives, TP'ers, Rep's and Libertarians?

just because the economic, moral, Constitutional, Rule of Law, family and nationalistic values of one or more groups do not appeal to some people, even in large numbers, does not make the GROUPS 'exclusionary'. it makes the people that DON'T join or support them EXCLUSIONARY people.

your continuing to inject RACE into the anti-Obama folks is OLD, childish, shows a lack of intelligence (can't read/understand the myrid of OTHER reasons people give) and colors and ruins the rest of your arguments.

that would be like me saying that only blacks or minorities or white-haters SUPPORT Obama.

his supporters go BEYOND mere race or economics or nationality.

it is fundamentals of governing and the the rule of a central/Federal government IN AMERICA that seperate the two camps.

one side simply believes IN Big Govt and one side believes in LIMITED govt.

one side thinks NOTHING of spending TRILLIONS on what they deem legal, honorable, Constitutional programs; the other thinks such monies need NOT be spent or spent elsewhere based on LIMITED government, period.

those against FEDERAL welfare programs are not the same as any one against ANY/ALL welfare programs. they just do not believe such programs are NOT sanctioned by our Constitution and ITS limitations on the powers of the FG.

they are NOT necessarily against them being added (by the Amend process). they are AGAINST the FG/pols acting and legislating like the Const no longer matters.

IF the Founding docs (the Const, the Bill of Rts., etc...) do no longer matter, WE ARE LOST.

it's like lying and LIARS: both are either WRONG 100% of the time or they're NOT.

so far, when posters like you 'excuse' YOUR pols/reps/posters (for WHATEVER reason) for their lying and being LIARS, you then become like them: lying and a LIAR.

it is called guilt by association.

must be why YOU, X, don't post on here supporting our Liar-in-Chief: you don't want to be presumed to be like him.:)

unfortunately (for you), what you do post makes you sound JUST LIKE HIM.lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140996 May 16, 2013
America will fall, without a shot being fired. It will fall from within.
-Nikita Krushchev-
``````````

Seems to have been a man with foresight.
0 seems to be following his lead.

-communism-

WHEN?

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#140997 May 16, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Retraction?? Are you out of your fking mind? You know damn well you homies would descend on Obama like flies on a turd if he cut your welfare, who are you kidding?
"homies?"

"cut your welfare?"

I am no "homie," and I'm not on "welfare."

You seemed to be misinformed or just plain ignorant. That wasn't the part of your post I was referencing however. It was that part about Obama being strung up, impeached or whatever your screwball prediction was.

Who are YOU trying to kid with your pompous and arrogant accusations?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#140998 May 16, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi ya X-man!! Lol. Ya didnt realy did ya? How ya doing guy? I think it was last year when i was down here visiting mom that i got to talk to any of you guys. Looks like ya got alot more folks mad at ya this year. Lol. Thats the way it goes when pollitics is the subject of conversation. Ok with me though. I am used to my friends dukin it out here on topix. As for me, i am in fla. And that means one thing,... Shark fishin!!! And its on tonght!! LOL. Ya`ll know by my avitar who wins!!!!
Hahah! Nah, just goofin around. Shark fishin huh? Hope you get some pay back! LOL

The Indianapolis Speech_Jaws

Concord, CA

#140999 May 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point went right over his head, not too bright that one, but then, not many of "them" are. lol
LOL! They deliberately ignore what they can't refute. Then they go for the personal insult.

Me a "homie?" LMAO!

I see the feeding frenzy continues about Obama. It's hilarious watching these bloodthirsty fools, and as if anything they're hoping will happen to Obama will take place. They just love the hate adrenalin pumping through their pea brains.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#141000 May 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Blaming your actions on others is the true mark of a coward Ralff. It seems that you have always had a problem with doing that.
So your saying Obama is a coward. We see!

Location hidden

#141001 May 16, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
did you know that there are actually REAL non-white, non-male and non-elderly Conservatives, TP'ers, Rep's and Libertarians?
just because the economic, moral, Constitutional, Rule of Law, family and nationalistic values of one or more groups do not appeal to some people, even in large numbers, does not make the GROUPS 'exclusionary'. it makes the people that DON'T join or support them EXCLUSIONARY people.
your continuing to inject RACE into the anti-Obama folks is OLD, childish, shows a lack of intelligence (can't read/understand the myrid of OTHER reasons people give) and colors and ruins the rest of your arguments.
that would be like me saying that only blacks or minorities or white-haters SUPPORT Obama.
his supporters go BEYOND mere race or economics or nationality.
it is fundamentals of governing and the the rule of a central/Federal government IN AMERICA that seperate the two camps.
one side simply believes IN Big Govt and one side believes in LIMITED govt.
one side thinks NOTHING of spending TRILLIONS on what they deem legal, honorable, Constitutional programs; the other thinks such monies need NOT be spent or spent elsewhere based on LIMITED government, period.
those against FEDERAL welfare programs are not the same as any one against ANY/ALL welfare programs. they just do not believe such programs are NOT sanctioned by our Constitution and ITS limitations on the powers of the FG.
they are NOT necessarily against them being added (by the Amend process). they are AGAINST the FG/pols acting and legislating like the Const no longer matters.
IF the Founding docs (the Const, the Bill of Rts., etc...) do no longer matter, WE ARE LOST.
it's like lying and LIARS: both are either WRONG 100% of the time or they're NOT.
so far, when posters like you 'excuse' YOUR pols/reps/posters (for WHATEVER reason) for their lying and being LIARS, you then become like them: lying and a LIAR.
it is called guilt by association.
must be why YOU, X, don't post on here supporting our Liar-in-Chief: you don't want to be presumed to be like him.:)
unfortunately (for you), what you do post makes you sound JUST LIKE HIM.lol
Blah blah blah blah blah

Yeah. I could probably count them all on one hand. lol

Save you bullchit for some dullard that will listen to it. Minorities know where they are NOT WELCOME unless they want to accept their place.

Higgins(what kind of name is that anyway), of all the people on this forum, you have to be the dullest, most inconsequential bullchitter by far.

Please spare me the regurgitated rhetoric.

Concord, CA

#141002 May 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
These ultraists will flail their arms in desperation for as long as they can. Republicans are so desperate right now they will manipulate anything and everything if they think it will hurt the president. They've been doing it since day one.
Exactly, X.

They think they've really hit the mother lode now. LOL!

I can't believe how foolish and childish these people are.

Obama has to be the most vilified, demonized and personally attacked President ever by these extremist nut cases. They've completely lost perspective. It's all about hatred, nothing more.

Location hidden

#141003 May 16, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying Obama is a coward. We see!
Not unless you see the word "Obama" in that sentence Quirky? Hitting it a little early aren't you?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#141004 May 16, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
This post is to the poster Higgens. Were i alive durring the revolutanry war, my muskett would have been pointed at anything red!! Now that thats out of the way. The problem we face now is not people like me. The real problem is the folks who believe the pablum put forth by the obamas and the bushes and the clintons and the peanut farming carters. The problem lies with anyone who falls for the pure unmitigated bullsh*t put forth by anyone asocieted with any pollitical party. I stand by my former statement whoever tells the best lies gets the votes. Unless ya got a brother in florida who can skew the election in youre favor no matter what the real voter numbers are. All polititions are lying dogs who should be euthinized before they have a chance to poison the American public.. The problem aint folks like me. Its the dreamers and the believers in the American pollitcal process.
It goes much higher than those wieners. It's the really rich elite that pulls their strings George. I'm sure you knew that. Catch a big one.

Concord, CA

#141005 May 16, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Then why does everyone think you are a woman?
Why do you call yourself "An Honest Man" when you're such a lying little wuss? LOL!

"Everyone" does NOT think X is a woman. The truth is he's a MAN. You should try it sometime. Your stupid little game of calling him a woman is proof of how childish and insecure you are, Ralff.

But you spread a big enough like for long enough, you can get other like-minded idiots to join you in that lie, even when they know it's a lie.

Grow up!

Concord, CA

#141006 May 16, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The center of attention is our president who is failing us and all eyes are on him, not me.
Try to stay on topic and quit obsessing over me. I hate it when you do this by trying to deflect from the topic in order to garner attention and spread hate. It tells me just who and what you are.
LMAO! Yeah right, POS.

If anyone spreads hate, it's YOU and your "ilk."

Admit it: You're just giddy with delight over the latest news on Obama. I am on topic. Stop deflecting with your obvious mind games. Doesn't work so well when you're mindless. LOL!

Location hidden

#141007 May 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! They deliberately ignore what they can't refute. Then they go for the personal insult.
Me a "homie?" LMAO!
I see the feeding frenzy continues about Obama. It's hilarious watching these bloodthirsty fools, and as if anything they're hoping will happen to Obama will take place. They just love the hate adrenalin pumping through their pea brains.
It's just plain desperation. It's sad because they don't even give a chit about this country. All they care about it getting rid of the black man in the white house. This is all going to blow up in Republicans faces. They all have tunnel vision.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#141008 May 16, 2013
OOOOObama wrote:
Obama is Christ resurrected.
Hey, blind sheep, I say he is Hitler's reincarnation!

Location hidden

#141009 May 16, 2013
As a result of the last week, there is an undeniable and quite substantial sea change in how the establishment media is thinking and speaking about Obama.

This morning, the New York Times' public editor Margaret Sullivan wrote about the AP story and the broader War on Whistleblowers, and said that Obama's presidency is "turning out to be the administration of unprecedented secrecy and of unprecedented attacks on a free press."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...
----------

Location hidden

#141010 May 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just plain desperation. It's sad because they don't even give a chit about this country. All they care about it getting rid of the black man in the white house. This is all going to blow up in Republicans faces. They all have tunnel vision.
You are the one who is desperate and it is sad! Don't even attempt to judge me and how I feel about my country. You are the one making this a racial issue. Most conservatives could care less if he were green or pink.

This isn't just a bunch of what you consider as racists conservatives. See the article below from the most liberal newspaper in the nation.
----------

As a result of the last week, there is an undeniable and quite substantial sea change in how the establishment media is thinking and speaking about Obama.

This morning, the New York Times' public editor Margaret Sullivan wrote about the AP story and the broader War on Whistleblowers, and said that Obama's presidency is "turning out to be the administration of unprecedented secrecy and of unprecedented attacks on a free press."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/ ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,418,723
News Wife Of High School Football Coach Charged For ... 9 min Cuck 8
News Tom DeLay: Trump Only Softening 'Way He Present... 13 min Wildchild 5
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 17 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 7,720
News Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her ... 21 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 110
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min katrina 88 239,437
News Trump immigration waffle reflects voter confusi... 22 min Wildchild 4
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 27 min gwww 44
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 140
More from around the web