The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391567 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#140930 May 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
Dude, if you're going to make a joke out of correcting my grammar, try not to make an azz of yourself with your first sentence. Hhahahahahahaaa!!!
Don't suck in a fly, dude.

"Again, the point seems to have escaped you yet again."

Hey, that was your first sentence too; weird.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#140931 May 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what I think? Can you read minds now? You have no idea what I think Bonnie and you wear your ignorance like a dunce hat when you post comments like this. What proof do you have that I hate white people?
How do you know I'm not white Bonnie? Do you have any idea of what you are talking about? Have you ever? lol
Pfft. You have no idea what I think.BTY..I'm not sure you think.

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#140932 May 16, 2013
Hello my friends!!! Jjust a quick question here. What all of you gonna fight about after you all realise that when ANY polititions lips are moving you are hearing lies?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#140933 May 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL
Oh really? Do tell what you can do that I cannot? It seems to me that you have already worked hard at convincing yourself of this without having a clue of what I can or can't do. lol
It's not just about "typing" and "English" Bonnie. If you were smarter you'd recognize that.
Can you play just about every string instrument ever made. With out someone shooting you?
Can you tie award winning dry flies and streamers? Could you survive alone in rugged wilderness country for weeks. Have you the guts to climb on the back of a 1800 pound bull. Are you proficient with and air brush? How's your big game tracking. Could you use a fly rod and make it look like you were born with one in your hand. I'll stop there. Your turn. Pretending you can run circles around someone on the Internet does not count.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#140934 May 16, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
Hello my friends!!! Jjust a quick question here. What all of you gonna fight about after you all realise that when ANY polititions lips are moving you are hearing lies?
I figured that out a long time ago George.LOL.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#140935 May 16, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
This isn't fighting, but whatever it is, it's being threatened by liberal politicians. Currently, we have two choices, unfortunately, the last two times a majority made the wrong choice. We'll do better next time.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#140936 May 16, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
If history is any example we'll never run out of things to fight about.
St Pious Sanctimonious

Los Angeles, CA

#140937 May 16, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
One gets the feeling that alot of these posters have personality clashes, and that if it wasn't politics it would be almost anything else. Yes, some could make a Bishop k!ck ho-les thru a blessed stained glass window.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#140938 May 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.No. You sound just like a lil' GIRL. You were" not gonna let up on ME". Remember? You said that right after YOU posted to me first. So.. Your day goes however O's does. You should have a pretty sh ! ty one today..Again. To bad so sad white hater.
Yet, you still can't prove a word that you post can you? It's you who sound just like a "lil girl", foolish, predictable and ignorant. ;)

Location hidden

#140939 May 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft. You have no idea what I think.BTY..I'm not sure you think.
You seemed to have deflected my post. Here it is again, so you may have another opportunity to actually support your babbling. lol
;)

"Is that what I think? Can you read minds now? You have no idea what I think Bonnie and you wear your ignorance like a dunce hat when you post comments like this. What proof do you have that I hate white people?
How do you know I'm not white Bonnie? Do you have any idea of what you are talking about? Have you ever? lol"
Sunny

Longview, WA

#140940 May 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You seemed to have deflected my post. Here it is again, so you may have another opportunity to actually support your babbling. lol
;)
"Is that what I think? Can you read minds now? You have no idea what I think Bonnie and you wear your ignorance like a dunce hat when you post comments like this. What proof do you have that I hate white people?
How do you know I'm not white Bonnie? Do you have any idea of what you are talking about? Have you ever? lol"
You look yellow with long pointy claws.

Location hidden

#140941 May 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Can you play just about every string instrument ever made. With out someone shooting you?
Can you tie award winning dry flies and streamers? Could you survive alone in rugged wilderness country for weeks. Have you the guts to climb on the back of a 1800 pound bull. Are you proficient with and air brush? How's your big game tracking. Could you use a fly rod and make it look like you were born with one in your hand. I'll stop there. Your turn. Pretending you can run circles around someone on the Internet does not count.
LOL

Well, I can't say I'm all that impressed considering the build up you created.

While I can answer yes to several of the questions you've posed, I really don't consider them all examples that necessarily support the measure of intelligence.

Answer this: Can you get your opponent to reveal and bragg about themselves without revealing anything about you?

I can. ;)
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#140942 May 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you still can't prove a word that you post can you? It's you who sound just like a "lil girl", foolish, predictable and ignorant. ;)
And how long have you been saying I hate Mexicans? I do not hate gays. I hate what they do. It's wrong. IMHO.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#140943 May 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Well, I can't say I'm all that impressed considering the build up you created.
While I can answer yes to several of the questions you've posed, I really don't consider them all examples that necessarily support the measure of intelligence.
Answer this: Can you get your opponent to reveal and bragg about themselves without revealing anything about you?
I can. ;)
That's not bragging. The things I have to brag about I would never post on here, white hater.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#140944 May 16, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
If history is any example we'll never run out of things to fight about.
Wanna make something of it! LOL. Kidding.

Location hidden

#140945 May 16, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't suck in a fly, dude.
"Again, the point seems to have escaped you yet again."
Hey, that was your first sentence too; weird.
Hey, you're the "teach" remember? Btw, teach, that wasn't the only error in your sentence. [email protected]

Hey, teach, could you take a bath so we don't have to worry about the flies?

Location hidden

#140946 May 16, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>You look yellow with long pointy claws.
I do eh? If you think you can see me, it might be time for you to see a psychiatrist in addition to a tutor. It's a good thing you worked that 45 years. You'll have the money to improve yourself. ;)

Location hidden

#140947 May 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>That's not bragging. The things I have to brag about I would never post on here, white hater.
LOL

Just like the things you can't prove about me, like that I'm a "white hater". What a coincidence! lol
higgans

Avon, IN

#140948 May 16, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
er, which lies/LIARs are:

1) biggest

2) MOST dangerous to the Country?

so far, Obama is winning the Pres' race (he is also the ONLY sitting Liar-in-Chief!)....

Location hidden

#140949 May 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>And how long have you been saying I hate Mexicans? I do not hate gays. I hate what they do. It's wrong. IMHO.
LOL

It's a little late for the cookie cutter, church approved, pc response, on Gays Bonnie. All the ridicule, slurs, gay jokes, and posted hatred towards Mexicans gave you away a long time ago. Not to mention, your avid support of the most vocal racists on this forum was a good indication where you stand on the issue. You're a bigot Bonnie, of that, I have no doubt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,405,647
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min District 1 219,716
News 'Jill not Hill' - Green Party's Stein seeks San... 7 min God bless the USA 13
News New York AG refuses to comply with U.S. House s... 24 min haha 10
News Promoting national unity, Clinton also seeks to... 29 min Cordwainer Trout 2
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 40 min The Northener 201,712
News Turkey issues warrants for 42 journalists amid ... 49 min Cordwainer Trout 8
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Bakker 5,696
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Abe 233,550
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 4 hr gwww 322
News Clinton Wins Democratic Nomination; Gets Boost ... 6 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 86
More from around the web