The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,916)

Showing posts 118,301 - 118,320 of240,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

The Harsh Reality wrote:
Witness to Tragedy: What I Saw on the Syrian Border
I'm staring out at red earth, beautiful mountains dotted with greenery, soaring blue skies. It all seems so tranquil.
But that tranquility is an illusion. Since Syria's peaceful revolution began in March of 2011, more than 70,000 people have been killed as Bashar Assad massacres, brutalizes, exterminates his own people.
I came here because I wanted to get closer, not to view the violence but to meet the people. I work for a refugee agency in the States and it's because of this that I am particularly interested to learn more of the Syrian refugee story.
The war in Syria has caused a flood of refugees to pour over the country's borders with Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq. We're driving past a refugee camp now, but Esmat tells me that due to security it's increasingly difficult to access camps inside Turkey.
"You can visit refugees in Reyhanli," he explains. "There are thousands of them."
Explains why Homeland security is buying up all the Ammo. And supplying the rebels with arms. Obama better be careful Syria is an ali of Russia!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have all night to wait on the quality posts that are a figment of your imagination. Come on gurl. Earn my respect. As if you could.
You assume I want your respect. That's funny. No, why don't you support your accusations like I asked in the beginning, before you deflected with all this other pathetic crap you're using to distance yourself from the fact that you can't support your childish insults and accusations one bit. You're a troll that gets off on calling people names and posting completely unsupported facts. That is all you have Bonnie, nothing else.

Since: Jun 10

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you stop whining? If you want the link get it and stop asking others to provide you with things. Enough of the "you do it for me" crap.
Why don't YOU stop ordering people what to do and how to post?

Who made you hall monitor?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so interesting about it Posit? Please enlighten me with your pretend knowledge. Go on, let it all out. Maybe you can get one of these dupes to believe that you know something that makes you important.
What is interesting is why you are so concerned and want to know all the juicy details of my research.
It would violate the TOS to tell you anything I know. LOL
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember that, bring it forth and the post it was replying to so we can see it in context. See, not only do you and Quirky lie through your teeth on a regular basis but much of the time you don't even get the meaning right on things that are posted, plenty of examples of that. lol
Even is a poster said something like that in the context that you claim it to be, how does that make HER a "horn dog". I believe she is implying that you and gr are the "horndogs" and it appears she may be right, mushroom girl. ;)
" Even is a poster" Nice..Now you are calling people a horn dog..You hypocrite..Ghost is not even here to defend himself..You are something else. Nothing good for sure.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

The Harsh Reality wrote:
This year, 46 US soldiers and 13 troops from other coalition nations have died in Afghanistan, according to the independent "icasualties" website.
Them are better statistics than 2 or 3 years ago! Still sad any of them need to die!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>It's the post where I misspelled Bass. You have a sh! ty selective memory. And you also referred to my you know what as a slit.NICE! You guys are so squeaky clean. LMAO. I'll just keep shoving it back in your face.
Well then bring it forward! Do you think your word is worth anything here?

I never referred to your anything as a "slit". You're full of chit.

You haven't thrown anything in anyone's face but unsupported lies and creations of your own imagination. That is becoming quite clear.

LMAO @ U!!

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't click on your links and I asked to support you ridiculous claims, why can't you do it Q-bert? Huh? Word for word, support your b.s please? I'm waiting for the real thing. Not, my co-horts, not google, your support for your comments. Get on it Q!
Hey, we talked ok.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't YOU stop ordering people what to do and how to post?
Who made you hall monitor?
Why not jusT GFY you ignorant wonder?

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Grow up. You act like such a little boy.
I liked what you said about that goofy doctor.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume I want your respect. That's funny. No, why don't you support your accusations like I asked in the beginning, before you deflected with all this other pathetic crap you're using to distance yourself from the fact that you can't support your childish insults and accusations one bit. You're a troll that gets off on calling people names and posting completely unsupported facts. That is all you have Bonnie, nothing else.
I get off on laughing my a#s off at ya. I think you are stomping your feet and clenching your fist grandma. You are foaming B.S. out of the hole in your face. Boma has a bad day X Girl has a bad day. I understand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Only on your dreams little woman.
It's true, you know it. You're a coward Ralff. It's hilarious that you use the internet to call people names that your weak azz would never call someone in person. If that's all you have buddy who'm I to take away that final false sense of security? eh? lol

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

The nah sayers need to make new accounts to dodge their words soon.
McConnell:'We’ve Only Started to Scratch the Surface of This Scandal'
In a couple minutes, the top Republican in the Senate will say that "we’ve only started to scratch the surface of this scandal." Mitch McConnell will say those words in reference to the IRS-targeting-conservatives scandal, and will make those remarks on the Senate floor.
"Over the past few days we’ve heard many in the media talk about how this has been a “rough week” for the Administration. It’s been a worse week for the First Amendment," McConnell will say.
more on this imploding presidency at http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/mcconnell...
McConnell? Blah blah! Lets see him grow some balls and expose the Obama for the fraud he is. Wont happen! If Obama goes down he'll take some Republicans with him. Including that RINO John McCain!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then bring it forward! Do you think your word is worth anything here?
I never referred to your anything as a "slit". You're full of chit.
You haven't thrown anything in anyone's face but unsupported lies and creations of your own imagination. That is becoming quite clear.
LMAO @ U!!
You know where the post with Free is. And I am sure you know where your post is. Go find them yourself. I'm not your gopher.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it I don't "get" Q-bert? Please enlighten me? I'm dying to see our educated analysis of this matter.
You keep calling me a racist but are completely incapable of proving it at ALL.
Here an now, please prove proof of your baseless allegations with quotes or any kind of substantial evidence to support your claim.
As it stands, so far, you are talking completely out of your azz, again.
That is what you're known for.
And the comment about my underwear, is so utterly stupid that even a child would not go there as to it's unoriginality.
Please try to control your Napoleon complex Q. We both know you are a pathetic excuse for a man physically and even worst mentally.
All the bravado and tough talk will not change that, baldy.
Sure thing there dingus. You are just stuck on stupid Illegal Alien Mentality with Obama as your savior.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I disagree. You and those like you exaggerate beyond the truth. It's part of your entire M.O. and motivated by nothing but sheer hatred. It's disgusting.
And what is "un-American" is this hatred which is unfounded and undeserved, but you extremists will lie and distort and create tempests in teapots just to feed that irrational hatred and pump up your weak little egos.
What's un-American is to LIE and create fear and spread even more hatred and divisiveness among Americans.
You are all hoping, praying and clamoring for impeachment. It will never happen, so all the ugly thoughts and hate propaganda in the world will be useless in the long run. The GOP is rapidly becoming the Hate and Hypocrisy Party. The majority of Americans don't support those things. You're a minority and will fade into the sunset and be forgotten.
You didn't predict anything, POS. It isn't about YOU and this thread on Topix.
". It isn't about YOU and this thread on Topix." You are right. It is about the fact that our president is a failure. Please stay on topic and stop diverting to me and what I have accurately predicted what would be his ultimate fate for all of the dastardly deeds he is guilty of.
You bet are all hoping, praying and clamoring for impeachment.
We are smart enough to know that this is what he deserves. We are not as blind and selfish as you.

Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>McConnell? Blah blah! Lets see him grow some balls and expose the Obama for the fraud he is. Wont happen! If Obama goes down he'll take some Republicans with him. Including that RINO John McCain!
I agree on that one. McCain is a Flip flopping idiot! He plays on what ever he thinks will make him popular.

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>McConnell? Blah blah! Lets see him grow some balls and expose the Obama for the fraud he is. Wont happen! If Obama goes down he'll take some Republicans with him. Including that RINO John McCain!
Good.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true, you know it. You're a coward Ralff. It's hilarious that you use the internet to call people names that your weak azz would never call someone in person. If that's all you have buddy who'm I to take away that final false sense of security? eh? lol
You made a spelling error Dipch!T .. Lol !
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Crap and this sounds so much like a Rose Post! LMAO! You are getting real disparate. Ha Ha Ha !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 118,301 - 118,320 of240,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••