The President has failed us

Jun 9, 2012 Read more: Times News 323,590
This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140658 May 15, 2013
“She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.'
-Jeffrey Zeifman
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#140661 May 15, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so it is okay with you that Bush/Cheney led us into an unjust war with thousands of US casualties and what could be up to one million total dead? How does that compare to Benghazi, with four Americans dead? The fact is, Bush/Cheney's total disregard for our foreign enemies' threats and prior attacks, combined with virtually no regard for diplomacy and volatile foreign relations is what got us to the point of incidents like Benghazi occurring.
So, I do believe we are right on topic bringing up Bush/Cheney.
The Bush supporters have short attention span and forget unless they can revise history.

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#140663 May 15, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a true patriot, very courageous.
Caution, don't ask what happen to her or you will be scrutinized by the left as making a racist and bias remark.
Nah. She was a troublemaking busybody, like you. Hmmm...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#140665 May 15, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Rose.....I find it rather disclosing how the radicals that post here will put a lot of bad judgeits on a post that shows how both political sides have contributed to things. Or how the radicals themselves dislike seeing anything that shows them in a bad light. Which the post you just make does. I guess they don't want to know the truth they have already made up their minds.
:)
This would actually be a non-issue if the administration had not made every effort to cover it up prior to an election and if they had attempted to save the Americans there. The CIA had warned the administration for months of the security issues. Our people should not have even been there.

I do not want any Americans harmed while in foreign service. I do not care who the President is. When an administration does not provide aid to our people and then attempts to cover up the entire matter, all Americans should be concerned.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#140666 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
SOME of his "famous" WORDS ...
The BUCK STOPS here, at his DESK!
He is the usurping FAILING leader.
HE OWNS IT!
Obama was put into office to do the dirty work of the elite. Many of whom do not live in this country. Once he is no longer of any use to them,they'll discard him like a used piece of toilet paper.

sugarcoated sunshine

#140667 May 15, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama and Hillary
They knew.
Treason. They need to answer for their crimes.
Bush and Cheney.
Rice and Rumsfeld.
Tenet and Powell.
They knew.
Treason. They need to answer for their crimes.

sugarcoated sunshine

#140669 May 15, 2013
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!!!
I believe that is what the majority of folks think regardless of what the yakkers post here. They post to try to make folks think there are more that think like they do...NOT SO!
But you're wrong. It only seems that way because your circle of friends, and the media you read/listen to/watch agree with you. You really are not in the majority.
BTW the "yakkers" here that spam the threads with false shock and hysteria are on your side!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140670 May 15, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was put into office to do the dirty work of the elite. Many of whom do not live in this country. Once he is no longer of any use to them,they'll discard him like a used piece of toilet paper.
THAT may be SO ...
BUT ...
he IS the one going to "TAKE the FALL"

America IS sick and TIRED of his bs administration ...
NO MATTER WHO IS CONTROLLING the PUPPET STRINGS!

Capiche!?!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#140671 May 15, 2013
I bet O. could use a WHOLE roll of life savers today. LOL.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#140673 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT may be SO ...
BUT ...
he IS the one going to "TAKE the FALL"
America IS sick and TIRED of his bs administration ...
NO MATTER WHO IS CONTROLLING the PUPPET STRINGS!
Capiche!?!
Obama may go down but these people will keep trying to push their agenda. Neither party works for the American people. The trick is to keep some sort of stalemate going between them. Kind of throws a monkey wrench in the works.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#140674 May 15, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so it is okay with you that Bush/Cheney led us into an unjust war with thousands of US casualties and what could be up to one million total dead? How does that compare to Benghazi, with four Americans dead? The fact is, Bush/Cheney's total disregard for our foreign enemies' threats and prior attacks, combined with virtually no regard for diplomacy and volatile foreign relations is what got us to the point of incidents like Benghazi occurring.
So, I do believe we are right on topic bringing up Bush/Cheney.
"freedeadbeat0"
Like all leftwingliberalloonnuts you have a single answer. It is Bush's fault. Be honest, our current president nobama has nary a clue, under his crappy leadership;
- Fewer American's have a job
- Fewer American's are paying Federal Income Tax
- Household incomes are lower
- Home values are depressed as compared to when he took office
- 4 American's died in in Benghazi, while president nobama slept, American's died
- A record number of American's depend on food stamps
Why can you not be honest, our current president is a firm believer that government is the answer to all problems. He believes American's are unable to care for themselves.
Peace
KMA

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#140675 May 15, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
"First, to destroy America, turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bicultural country." History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. The historical scholar, Seymour Lipset, put it this way: "The histories of bilingual and bi-cultural societies that do not assi milate are histories of turmoil, tension, and tragedy." Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, and Lebanon all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons, and Corsicans.".
Lamm went on: Second, to destroy America, "Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal. That there are no cultural differences. I would make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due solely to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds.
Third, "We could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec' without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As Benjamin Schwarz said in the Atlantic Monthly recently: "The apparent success of our own multiethnic and multicultural experiment might have been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentricity and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together." Lamm said, "I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various cultural subgroups living in America enforcing their differences rather than as Americans, emphasizing their similariti e s."
"Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated, and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50% dropout rate from high. School."
"My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology.' I would get all minorities to think that their lack of success was the fault of the majorit y. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority population."
Continued:
Don't you believe that much of this has been going on for many, many years long before Obama was even a rumor in the political field? I do. None of what we find ourselves in today came about overnight or even during Obamas administration.
So to me one can't just blame Obama because it simply isn't true.
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#140677 May 15, 2013
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!!!
I believe that is what the majority of folks think regardless of what the yakkers post here. They post to try to make folks think there are more that think like they do...NOT SO!
Most of the liberal posters work for ACORN---hourly wage.

They gotta get that overtime.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#140678 May 15, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"freedeadbeat0"
Like all leftwingliberalloonnuts you have a single answer. It is Bush's fault. Be honest, our current president nobama has nary a clue, under his crappy leadership;
- Fewer American's have a job
- Fewer American's are paying Federal Income Tax
- Household incomes are lower
- Home values are depressed as compared to when he took office
- 4 American's died in in Benghazi, while president nobama slept, American's died
- A record number of American's depend on food stamps
Why can you not be honest, our current president is a firm believer that government is the answer to all problems. He believes American's are unable to care for themselves.
Peace
KMA
Try to stay civil when you post to people. All you do with that type of posting is to further alienate Americans. That's a sure fire way to lose.
What you and some others fail to admit or recognize is that this stuff hasn't just happened during Obamas term. These are things that have been planned out and both sides are continuing down the same road. That was what Frees was saying to you when she spoke about Bush,imo.
S.T.O.P.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140679 May 15, 2013
American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#140676 - DELETED!

WHY?
``````````

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3

With God ON "our side"
WHO can BE against US?...

ha ha ha ...

I "LAUGH" in the face of 'evil'...
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#140680 May 15, 2013
One day we all will realize that the Barack Obama Presidency was the biggest fraud ever perpetrated
on the American people.

Clint Eastwood
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#140682 May 15, 2013
The Obama Administration:
Obama--Eric Holder--Hillary--Napolitano

Out of control corruption:

1. Fast and Furious.
2. Benghazi travesty.
3. IRS blatant illegal use of power.
4. DOJ spying/AP phone records.
5. Obamacare
6. Attempts:
Gun Control
Drone attacks on Americans without a trial/jury.
Cost of Illegal Immigration/Amnesty.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#140683 May 15, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text> The topic is "The President has failed us" so you are off topic. If you'd like to start a new thread on that topic and let this one die you are welcome too.
Your messiah has failed. He is falling in disgrace as we watch.
I agree! They could start a thread on why George Bush shouldn't run for president again.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#140684 May 15, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama campaign statements:
He promised to "punish" his opposition.
Abuse of power and authority focusing on organizations that included the names:
"Tea Party and Patriots."
Exactly.... In an UNAMERICAN way.
Tyranny!
That is what it is and make no mistake about it.
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#140685 May 15, 2013
Draft Chelsea Clinton for next U.S. Ambassador to Libya.

What difference does it make?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 4 min Cassandra_ 1,037
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min Limbertwig 178,337
News Republicans' second choice, and he's Hispanic 36 min The Sin City Cat 7
News Huckabee: Wait until Obama is out of office bef... 1 hr serfs up 44
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 52,730
News Walmart Closing Five Stores For 'Plumbing Probl... 1 hr Steve 2
News Jeb Bush on collision course with his own party... 1 hr Tracker 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr RealDave 1,217,536
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 hr Blitzking 160,106
News Marco Rubio: Big immigration reforms impossible... 4 hr Quirky 53
News Is Hillary Becoming A Joke? 4 hr Responsibility 32
News Which presidential hopefuls would attend a gay ... 8 hr Fa-Foxy 170
More from around the web