The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 390967 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#140717 May 15, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text> The last few days has proven beyond any reasonable doubt that you were absolutely correct when you started this thread "The President has failed us".
Most people saw it coming and some bolted from the thread rather than admit they were wrong. Worshipers will always be in denial but reasonable people completely agree now.
I spent all day talking to those who identified themselves as liberals and democrats and a large portion of them are seeing the chicanery being committed by our president in a completely different light.
The Harsh Reality

Anaheim, CA

#140718 May 15, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is still President and will remain so until November, 2016.
YOU hang on to that thought for the next three and a half years.
It is 1345 days, 3 hours, 19 minutes, 3 seconds

...until Friday, January 20, 2017

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#140720 May 15, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. She was a troublemaking busybody, like you. Hmmm...
How can you say what she was Free?? You wasn't even posting on IR at that time..

Eagle

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#140721 May 15, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah well if that is right then the media is about to play on his "White" half for a while.
You may be right, but I'll believe it when I see it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140722 May 15, 2013
KOCH BROTHERS: PLEASE BUY THE L.A. TIMES!
Larry Elder guffaws at those claiming liberal paper is not already ideological

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/koch-brothers-plea...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#140723 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WASHINGTON BUZZING ABOUT IMPEACHING OBAMA
'I'm not willing to take it off the table'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/impeachment-still-...
Do NOT 'impeach'... just take him out with an ACT of Congress for his MANY "wrong doings" ...
T~R~E~A~S~O~N
being NUMBER 1 ...!!!
In my honest and sane opinion He has violated the basic principles that constitute our great nation and this greatness is the willingness to adhere to these basic principles like we have done since the nation's inception.
He needs to be removed and by force if necessary. Our greatness and respect as nation depends on his removal. If not, our nation will continue on course to its very demise.
I cry for my beloved nation.
American Laddy

Anaheim, CA

#140724 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
KOCH BROTHERS: PLEASE BUY THE L.A. TIMES!
Larry Elder guffaws at those claiming liberal paper is not already ideological
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/koch-brothers-plea...
L.A. councilmen want city to weigh in on possible Times sale

“Frankly what I hear about the Koch brothers, if it’s true, it’s the end of journalism,’’ said Rosendahl, a former broadcaster.“I don’t want to see Los Angeles, the second-largest city and the biggest region in the nation, not to have a quality newspaper.”
The Harsh Reality

Anaheim, CA

#140725 May 15, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> In my honest and sane opinion He has violated the basic principles that constitute our great nation and this greatness is the willingness to adhere to these basic principles like we have done since the nation's inception.
He needs to be removed and by force if necessary. Our greatness and respect as nation depends on his removal. If not, our nation will continue on course to its very demise.
I cry for my beloved nation.
You have no valid criteria to backup your honest sane opinion. Care for a tissue?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#140726 May 15, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> In my honest and sane opinion He has violated the basic principles that constitute our great nation and this greatness is the willingness to adhere to these basic principles like we have done since the nation's inception.
He needs to be removed and by force if necessary. Our greatness and respect as nation depends on his removal. If not, our nation will continue on course to its very demise.
I cry for my beloved nation.
Agree.

My "heart" has been 'weeping' for a long time Posi.
That is WHY I'm so "filled with FRUSTRATION" that I can't hardly "contain" it any more.

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#140727 May 15, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Um the other woman on here first suggested Ghost may want to slip me one. She got what she deserved. No one on this forum is going to take any Bu ll Sh !t from you people.If you don't like it mind your manners
"She got what she deserved."

What did I get? I didn't feel a thing.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#140728 May 15, 2013
Aprilvue wrote:
Just finished the emails. Looks verrrrry bad for Jay, and whomever was in the brain trust meeting that came up with the idiotic video story. And who is the "State Leadership" who wanted more scrubbing of the reports from Benghazi.
Why did the president lie?
He can't help himself, he's a habitual liar, always has been, always will be. I knew it years ago.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#140729 May 15, 2013
American Laddy wrote:
<quoted text>
L.A. councilmen want city to weigh in on possible Times sale
“Frankly what I hear about the Koch brothers, if it’s true, it’s the end of journalism,’’ said Rosendahl, a former broadcaster.“I don’t want to see Los Angeles, the second-largest city and the biggest region in the nation, not to have a quality newspaper.”
Like journalism exists now! What a maroon. If real journalism existed Obama would still be a virtually unknown senator from Illinois.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#140730 May 15, 2013
Quitky wrote:
<quoted text>
And there`s more:
White House: Need to monitor online 'extremism'
President Obama's new anti-"extremism" strategy hints at expanding monitoring of social networks beyond what Homeland Security already does.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-31921_3-20087677-28...
Dept. of Homeland Security Forced to Release List of Keywords Used to Monitor Social Networking Sites
http://www.forbes.com/sites/reuvencohen/2012/...
Why is the government monitoring social media networks?
Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Follow us:@wtcommunities on Twitter
Fear tactics, nothing but govt inspired fear tactics.

Good, monitor away. Then they will know that we are pissed.
We are much too big for them to shut us up.
Hackers built the internet The ones they mentored are the ones that can and will take it down if it comes to that They are also the ones that will circumvent any attempt at retribution through electronic retaliation...., my opinion of course. LOL
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#140731 May 15, 2013
The leftist Denver Post finally grows a spine and calls for Oblamer to be held responsible, to live up to his boast of being transparent:

editorial
Obama in denial about three-ring circus
Benghazi silence, Tea Party scrutiny, AP phone records. It's more than a sideshow, Mr. President.
Posted: 05/14/2013 05:49:23 PM MDT
Updated: 05/15/2013 05:59:56 PM MDT

By The Denver Post Editorial Board

Obama administration officials spent much of Tuesday defending their secret acquisition of Associated Press phone records, all the while expressing their profound respect for the First Amendment.

We shudder to think what they'd have done if they had little regard for free speech protections.

Combined with disclosures that the Internal Revenue Service targeted conservative groups for scrutiny and ongoing revelations about the political shaping of the Benghazi terrorist attack narrative, it's been a disappointing week for the administration.

These incidents demonstrate a lack of transparency, a disregard for civil liberties and, quite frankly, a particularly unattractive brand of arrogance."

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#140732 May 15, 2013
Quitky wrote:
<quoted text>
And there`s more:
White House: Need to monitor online 'extremism'
President Obama's new anti-"extremism" strategy hints at expanding monitoring of social networks beyond what Homeland Security already does.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-31921_3-20087677-28...
Dept. of Homeland Security Forced to Release List of Keywords Used to Monitor Social Networking Sites
http://www.forbes.com/sites/reuvencohen/2012/...
Why is the government monitoring social media networks?
Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Follow us:@wtcommunities on Twitter
Yo, Quitky, why'd you have to type in your name if you always post as Quitky?

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#140733 May 15, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Freebie, you left out one. Never mind, I'll insert it for you.
Liberals.
They need to answer for their stupidity.
I'm not Freebie. And what a ridiculous generalization.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#140734 May 15, 2013
The Harsh Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Obama succeeds at making them peep like little chickies inside the incubator. Thanks to Mr. Obama, they are now alert and watching, unlike during the Bush years. Mr. Obama has not failed us. Before him, nobody paid much attention. From this era forward, the people will be watching like a one eyed hawk. Thanks to Mr. Obama.
$3.86 a gallon gas today, thanks Mr. Oblamer.
The Harsh Reality

Anaheim, CA

#140735 May 15, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Like journalism exists now! What a maroon. If real journalism existed Obama would still be a virtually unknown senator from Illinois.
Cynicism subverts opinion.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#140736 May 15, 2013
The Harsh Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Obama succeeds at making them peep like little chickies inside the incubator. Thanks to Mr. Obama, they are now alert and watching, unlike during the Bush years. Mr. Obama has not failed us. Before him, nobody paid much attention. From this era forward, the people will be watching like a one eyed hawk. Thanks to Mr. Obama.
Millions give up search for work, resign themselves to a life of welfare, Thanks Mr. Oblamer.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#140737 May 15, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>And don't forget how we do it when the president lets us down. I think we are going to see some impeachable offences here. We are very close already...I think some of us may be saying "I told ya' so" in a few months or so..
This guy told me so when I made the first comment of this thread. LOL I happen to believe him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Joe Balls 219,236
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 min Mikey 7,004
News Ohio's Kasich urges working together at NAACP c... 5 min Ronald 84
News Progressive group slams Clinton's VP pick 8 min Mikey 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Susanm 1,402,941
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min DanFromSmithville 201,009
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 15 min Mikey 5,232
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 22 min WeTheSheeple 105
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Jay 232,723
News Ted Cruz quickly becomes news at GOP confab 36 min spud 162
News RNC Day 3: Cruz booed, Pence nominated 3 hr Synque 190
More from around the web