The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 340907 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#139793 May 12, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries Jack from Bedias, it's just that I abhor generalizations and stereotypes, even though we all do it from time to time, apology accepted sir.
Thank You. Happy Mothers Day.
Bobby

Kansas City, MO

#139794 May 12, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries Jack from Bedias, it's just that I abhor generalizations and stereotypes, even though we all do it from time to time, apology accepted sir.
You're spineless as always. LMAO

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#139795 May 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
BS you sick Thang. You are as sick as your ilk co-horts in the head! Oh, wait? Judge Judy is on and they have a case of some weird Woman from Ill. Who is having paranoid delusions about people on the Internet!
LOL you watch Judge Judy...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#139796 May 12, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>You know, you got pissed at me because of Rico awhile back. You do know that I dont always agree with Rico, but he is a 2nd Amendment advocate and he believes as I on sealing the border. I think you guys pester him so he responds in a protective manner, and he does it in a manner that pisses you off. Cocky/Kid Rock. Shot of Crown. Pabst. JamaIcan. Happy Mothers Day.
There is one thing you need to realize about Rico. He is none of those things. Because more often than not he advocates for Illegals, He has said he would love to see Obama take our guns away. And many times he is posting with a proxy when he says it. I think you just have not read enough of his posts to see what an azzh*le he really is! He often puts down Christianity, and religion. And has stated he is an Atheist. So has X-Poozzzy. He uses proxies so as to insult other posters. Even the ones he supposedly is friends with.

When that poster PA-2 was dying and taking care of her sick husband the little azzh*le came on the Prayer for PA-2 thread and called her a "Ch!tty diaper Lady" Several times Because her caring for her bed ridden Husband. The reason he did it was because she was a hard line against Illegal`s. Back when NTR was that way He called her "Monkey Boy Ho" Because her husband is black. As soon as NTR did a 360 and bagan pushing her Amnesty proposals here on Topix . He stopped calling her that.

Rico outed himself when he slipped several time when posting as Rico by using his stellar Sticky face comment. When several of us busted him for it suddenly his BOC personality disappeared.

It is a saga that has been ongoing for 5 or 6 years. I certainly have no control over you liking Ricky or not, But you should know the facts at least!

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#139797 May 12, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
You only wish numbnuts,
stick to your ignorant kind, someone like Bonenead Bonnie would be right down your destitute alley....
I hear dueling banjos in your near future Q....
LOL! They'd make a great pair...thanks, V

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#139798 May 12, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
You're spineless as always. LMAO
It takes a big man to apologize,
you wouldn't know Bobby boy...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#139799 May 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just the way Freebopper is. She see`s a opportunity to use a poor dead person like PA-2 against people she hates here. Free scum gets more evil by the day.
Lies. You are no one to be lecturing others on ethics and morals. You are a morally bankrupt shell of a human being.

I've seen you use just about EVERYTHING against Rose and Ntr including family, live and deceased, so don't act pretend like you give a chit, cuz you don't.

Location hidden

#139800 May 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
BS you sick Thang. You are as sick as your ilk co-horts in the head! Oh, wait? Judge Judy is on and they have a case of some weird Woman from Ill. Who is having paranoid delusions about people on the Internet!
Sick? Sick is your middle name Q-bert. You've always tried project your issues on others. Always.

Mount Vesuvius

#139801 May 12, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you watch Judge Judy...
As he plays with his barbie dolls...LOL

Location hidden

#139802 May 12, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, me neither....I was gone for some time, why is everyone picking on NTR. Her and I dont agree on everything but so what. What's up?
It has something to do with them being morally bankrupt soulless human beings...something of that sort. ;)

Mount Vesuvius

#139803 May 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one thing you need to realize about Rico. He is none of those things. Because more often than not he advocates for Illegals, He has said he would love to see Obama take our guns away. And many times he is posting with a proxy when he says it. I think you just have not read enough of his posts to see what an azzh*le he really is! He often puts down Christianity, and religion. And has stated he is an Atheist. So has X-Poozzzy. He uses proxies so as to insult other posters. Even the ones he supposedly is friends with.
When that poster PA-2 was dying and taking care of her sick husband the little azzh*le came on the Prayer for PA-2 thread and called her a "Ch!tty diaper Lady" Several times Because her caring for her bed ridden Husband. The reason he did it was because she was a hard line against Illegal`s. Back when NTR was that way He called her "Monkey Boy Ho" Because her husband is black. As soon as NTR did a 360 and bagan pushing her Amnesty proposals here on Topix . He stopped calling her that.
Rico outed himself when he slipped several time when posting as Rico by using his stellar Sticky face comment. When several of us busted him for it suddenly his BOC personality disappeared.
It is a saga that has been ongoing for 5 or 6 years. I certainly have no control over you liking Ricky or not, But you should know the facts at least!
Why do you lie so much ignoramus?

Mount Vesuvius

#139804 May 12, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You. Happy Mothers Day.
You're welcome,
Happy Mothers day to you too.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#139805 May 12, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>You know, you got pissed at me because of Rico awhile back. You do know that I dont always agree with Rico, but he is a 2nd Amendment advocate and he believes as I on sealing the border. I think you guys pester him so he responds in a protective manner, and he does it in a manner that pisses you off. Cocky/Kid Rock. Shot of Crown. Pabst. JamaIcan. Happy Mothers Day.
Just to add, Have you ever read one of them posts from a poster calling themselves Patrick. And they say Mom The KKK rally is tonight, Bring more Lube and condoms? That is Rico and his natural way of stirring up ch!t here. He gets a kick out of it because it Pizzes Rose off.

Location hidden

#139806 May 12, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop cheering on this kind of behavior. Have a little respect for those who have passed. I've seen you do this very same thing in the past, just to get at one of the regulars. What the heck happened to you to make you such a rotten person?
Quirky has serious issues. The guy is completely oblivious to his compulsive lying and abusive tendencies. He can't control himself especially after partaking in his favorite pastime. ;)

Mount Vesuvius

#139807 May 12, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! They'd make a great pair...thanks, V
No need to thank me, it's the truth.
You're welcome Free.

Mount Vesuvius

#139808 May 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to add, Have you ever read one of them posts from a poster calling themselves Patrick. And they say Mom The KKK rally is tonight, Bring more Lube and condoms? That is Rico and his natural way of stirring up ch!t here. He gets a kick out of it because it Pizzes Rose off.
Got any proof liar?

MY MONEY, come take it.

#139809 May 13, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I arrived late. I have read about Rico being one way and then turned another. I was on his azz on the Debate forum before I came on this forum. When I came on here I chose my battles, hence, we got along.....I'm not on here to do soap shyt. I dont really care about personal BS, or nit-picking. When he told me that we agreed on the 2 most important things that I care about, gun control and sealing the border, then I didn't care. What more can you expect out of a chatroom?
Breeze

Brea, CA

#139810 May 13, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I arrived late. I have read about Rico being one way and then turned another. I was on his azz on the Debate forum before I came on this forum. When I came on here I chose my battles, hence, we got along.....I'm not on here to do soap shyt. I dont really care about personal BS, or nit-picking. When he told me that we agreed on the 2 most important things that I care about, gun control and sealing the border, then I didn't care. What more can you expect out of a chatroom?
Apparently you are here for the soap shit.

I do believe a third grader would have got Quirky's point that Rico is not one way or the other.
He does not care to secure to border or protecting gun rights, he cares about stirring the shit plain and simple.

How do you miss that, are you stupid or something?

MY MONEY, come take it.

#139811 May 13, 2013
Breeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you are here for the soap shit.
I do believe a third grader would have got Quirky's point that Rico is not one way or the other.
He does not care to secure to border or protecting gun rights, he cares about stirring the shit plain and simple.
How do you miss that, are you stupid or something?
Thank You for sharing. IMO I think Rico was truthful. I dont know you so I dont care what you think. Hasn't that been a problem your whole life is nobody cares.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#139812 May 13, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>That's one of the problems with libs. They want to kill the police and the military. Whose going to protect their worthless azz.
I noticed with the New Orleans shooting story they came up with a new description for Gang violence. They called it Street violence. More Political correctness BS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: 'I have to do right thing' 2 min mjjcpa 244
News Clinton: Email, Benghazi Inquiries Part of GOP ... 4 min see who i will vo... 68
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,275,956
News 'We can't be intimidated' 4 min Truth and Facts 29
News Possible Biden bid for White House faces rough ... 8 min Eleanor 1
News Texas Sheriff's Deputy Assassinated While Pumpi... 10 min Humans farts 6
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Crow__ 193,749
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 24 min positronium 185
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 1 hr Le Jimbo 209
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Pookie Bear 196,884
More from around the web