The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 370028 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#139804 May 12, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You. Happy Mothers Day.
You're welcome,
Happy Mothers day to you too.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#139805 May 12, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>You know, you got pissed at me because of Rico awhile back. You do know that I dont always agree with Rico, but he is a 2nd Amendment advocate and he believes as I on sealing the border. I think you guys pester him so he responds in a protective manner, and he does it in a manner that pisses you off. Cocky/Kid Rock. Shot of Crown. Pabst. JamaIcan. Happy Mothers Day.
Just to add, Have you ever read one of them posts from a poster calling themselves Patrick. And they say Mom The KKK rally is tonight, Bring more Lube and condoms? That is Rico and his natural way of stirring up ch!t here. He gets a kick out of it because it Pizzes Rose off.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#139806 May 12, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop cheering on this kind of behavior. Have a little respect for those who have passed. I've seen you do this very same thing in the past, just to get at one of the regulars. What the heck happened to you to make you such a rotten person?
Quirky has serious issues. The guy is completely oblivious to his compulsive lying and abusive tendencies. He can't control himself especially after partaking in his favorite pastime. ;)

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#139807 May 12, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! They'd make a great pair...thanks, V
No need to thank me, it's the truth.
You're welcome Free.

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#139808 May 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to add, Have you ever read one of them posts from a poster calling themselves Patrick. And they say Mom The KKK rally is tonight, Bring more Lube and condoms? That is Rico and his natural way of stirring up ch!t here. He gets a kick out of it because it Pizzes Rose off.
Got any proof liar?

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#139809 May 13, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one thing you need to realize about Rico. He is none of those things. Because more often than not he advocates for Illegals, He has said he would love to see Obama take our guns away. And many times he is posting with a proxy when he says it. I think you just have not read enough of his posts to see what an azzh*le he really is! He often puts down Christianity, and religion. And has stated he is an Atheist. So has X-Poozzzy. He uses proxies so as to insult other posters. Even the ones he supposedly is friends with.
When that poster PA-2 was dying and taking care of her sick husband the little azzh*le came on the Prayer for PA-2 thread and called her a "Ch!tty diaper Lady" Several times Because her caring for her bed ridden Husband. The reason he did it was because she was a hard line against Illegal`s. Back when NTR was that way He called her "Monkey Boy Ho" Because her husband is black. As soon as NTR did a 360 and bagan pushing her Amnesty proposals here on Topix . He stopped calling her that.
Rico outed himself when he slipped several time when posting as Rico by using his stellar Sticky face comment. When several of us busted him for it suddenly his BOC personality disappeared.
It is a saga that has been ongoing for 5 or 6 years. I certainly have no control over you liking Ricky or not, But you should know the facts at least!
Ok I arrived late. I have read about Rico being one way and then turned another. I was on his azz on the Debate forum before I came on this forum. When I came on here I chose my battles, hence, we got along.....I'm not on here to do soap shyt. I dont really care about personal BS, or nit-picking. When he told me that we agreed on the 2 most important things that I care about, gun control and sealing the border, then I didn't care. What more can you expect out of a chatroom?
Breeze

Brea, CA

#139810 May 13, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I arrived late. I have read about Rico being one way and then turned another. I was on his azz on the Debate forum before I came on this forum. When I came on here I chose my battles, hence, we got along.....I'm not on here to do soap shyt. I dont really care about personal BS, or nit-picking. When he told me that we agreed on the 2 most important things that I care about, gun control and sealing the border, then I didn't care. What more can you expect out of a chatroom?
Apparently you are here for the soap shit.

I do believe a third grader would have got Quirky's point that Rico is not one way or the other.
He does not care to secure to border or protecting gun rights, he cares about stirring the shit plain and simple.

How do you miss that, are you stupid or something?

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#139811 May 13, 2013
Breeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you are here for the soap shit.
I do believe a third grader would have got Quirky's point that Rico is not one way or the other.
He does not care to secure to border or protecting gun rights, he cares about stirring the shit plain and simple.
How do you miss that, are you stupid or something?
Thank You for sharing. IMO I think Rico was truthful. I dont know you so I dont care what you think. Hasn't that been a problem your whole life is nobody cares.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#139812 May 13, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>That's one of the problems with libs. They want to kill the police and the military. Whose going to protect their worthless azz.
I noticed with the New Orleans shooting story they came up with a new description for Gang violence. They called it Street violence. More Political correctness BS!
Breeze

Brea, CA

#139813 May 13, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You for sharing. IMO I think Rico was truthful. I dont know you so I dont care what you think. Hasn't that been a problem your whole life is nobody cares.
Right.
I didn't notice your join date before.
You've been here since 2010 (at least) and you were/are unaware of Rico.
You go girl!

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#139814 May 13, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed with the New Orleans shooting story they came up with a new description for Gang violence. They called it Street violence. More Political correctness BS!
I know. I said this already. Killing of innocents is "terrorism".

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#139815 May 13, 2013
Breeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
I didn't notice your join date before.
You've been here since 2010 (at least) and you were/are unaware of Rico.
You go girl!
Yo Ho, did you miss something? Have you ever tasted a sweeter dyck than mine? and you must answer or never fk with me again POS.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#139816 May 13, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
But tonight she posted as if she never knew her, you lying sack of sickness!
No sweetie. That's just you again as usual misinterpreting things and trying to put a dig on some one at that poor dead PA-2`s expense. You truly sunk low on that one you P.O.S.!
Anon

Metepec, Mexico

#139817 May 13, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Yo Ho, did you miss something? Have you ever tasted a sweeter dyck than mine? and you must answer or never fk with me again POS.
Relax bato. You won't have to worry about this moniker much longer either.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#139818 May 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You always make excuses for yours and your friends hateful and vicious behavior, Quirky. Feeling guilty?
Let me address this AGAIN because it just doesn't sink into that thick wall of skull of yours.
It doesn't matter ONE bit what or any other person has posted of a personal nature. It's you people who USE that information in hateful and ugly ways when you distort the truth, when you lie about what's been posted and you completely re-arrange what's been posted to suit your hate agenda and to hurt and humiliate another person.
I have NEVER been as vulgar or abusive as YOU, Ghost Rider, Ferrell and his many socks, and countless others have been on these threads, so again you don't tell the truth. YOu exaggerate and distort just to cover yours and your friends asses.
There is NO excuse you can manufacture that lets you and GR and gang off the hook for the ways you have lied about people and brought forth old information which YOU saved to use against them.
I know your weak and feeble next excuse. Save it. I've heard a dozen times over.
Get a life of your own instead of being a sick little voyeur feeding off of others' lives. You're not very interesting I realize, but it's not too late.
Rose , I do not feel guilty about any thing. You and your Pals are and have been the most Viol, Indecent, Profane, disgusting, Hateful and paranoid people I`v ever seen in life.

Be sure and praise Rico when the next time he posts that (Just wash the d@mn thing Mom) signature post of his. Or when he references your so called strap on. Sweetie Pie!

He loves the Porn crap for the shock effect. And you eat it up like a leach!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#139819 May 13, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax bato. You won't have to worry about this moniker much longer either.
Sup Rico? Just get off work or are you posting from work as usual when you should be working?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#139820 May 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Quirky's on judge it duty again. LOL!
Why thank you Rose , some times it`s like playing Pac-Man. He He He !

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#139821 May 13, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax bato. You won't have to worry about this moniker much longer either.
Oh......I'm I to worry.....You putred pos, come on with the best you got Ho. I'm waiting, Kid Rock/Cocky- Pabst, shot of Crown,Jamaican, and your sister, so sweet. BTW, she wants to marry....
Quirky

Denver, CO

#139822 May 13, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! They'd make a great pair...thanks, V
In that event I think Bonnie would be a excellent Mate. She is a wonderful American and Lady. With good morals and values. Something you Lack immensely. If I were to get a 3:00 Am Call from her I would be there for her if she needed me. Though I do not know her personally. You on the other hand, I would hang up on you!

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#139823 May 13, 2013
NTR, where are you. Defend yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... 10 min PC Principals 296
News How Many People Receive Food Stamps In Danville... (Aug '13) 11 min ok 6
News Trump-Cruz will be the Republican ticket: Gold 12 min Asp 150
News Obamas lament White House Wi-Fi situation 14 min John McCharlie 4
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 15 min hal 3,066
News FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton, Tom Dela... 17 min LarryV 710
News How the race changed five 2016 candidates 19 min John McCharlie 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min USAsince1680 1,346,063
More from around the web