The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
116,761 - 116,780 of 245,934 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
-----
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been on the forums for over 6 years. I was working too much and now have cut my hours down to 50% less.
I remember, NTR and Rosie on the immigration forum then. NTR would tell her life story for everyone to read. Actually, she was boasting about her life. She said she married a black man and when her first husband left her, the only ones who would help her and her kids were black people. She hated white men.
She said her hubby and self were both professors and were renovating this plantation style home in KY. They would sit on the patio and drink whatever (liquor) while smelling their flowers from their large flower gardens. She was educated when her hubby left and that is how she had a job as a professor.
Now, one of the other posters said she is a lawyer---news to me about this.
The thing which really irked me about both of them (Rosie and NTR)was the treatment toward the others who disagree with them or pointed out their lies. One of them was Betsy Ross--she was so informative and was trying to get people to see the damage illegal immigration was doing to America.
They would not let up on her and some of the others.
What is really wrong with this woman?
--------
I remember reading that. Reality is correct!
Quirky

These are some of the names of people who were on the Immigration Forum at that time:

Betsy Ross
Torchwood
USA
Fedup
True American
USN Vet
S Barnes
Rebel
Wake up USA
Cudzuqueen

They were against the illegal immigrants and the damage to America it was causing.

I don't know if they still post and if their agenda has changed toward the topic of illegal immigrants but they were pretty forward about it then.

FedUp was very vocal about it and I enjoyed his enthusiasm. There were many more who were vocal about illegal immigration. They all knew who Rosie was and what she stood for.

Do you remember any of them.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it be better if I said, you are beneath me?
Even if I stood on my head, you would still be beneath me.
If I were to trip and fall, you would still be beneath me...
Why? Because you are a loser and beneath my class...
You have nothing to offer, X... No class, no civility, no respect, no honor, no pride, no shame...
All you offer is discord and disruption.. And you wonder why I am superior to you?
Again, its because you are beneath my class..
Now go play super heroine with frisbee...
And he has the nerve to demand unearned respect? WTF ails him/her. GEEEEZ.
The Harsh Reality

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Quirky
These are some of the names of people who were on the Immigration Forum at that time:
Betsy Ross
Torchwood
USA
Fedup
True American
USN Vet
S Barnes
Rebel
Wake up USA
Cudzuqueen
They were against the illegal immigrants and the damage to America it was causing.
I don't know if they still post and if their agenda has changed toward the topic of illegal immigrants but they were pretty forward about it then.
FedUp was very vocal about it and I enjoyed his enthusiasm. There were many more who were vocal about illegal immigration. They all knew who Rosie was and what she stood for.
That's half of posit's firm.
THE GRATEFUL DEAD

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Quirky
Betsy Ross
Torchwood
USA
Fedup
True American
USN Vet
S Barnes
Rebel
Wake up USA
Cudzuqueen
I remember them, I never have taken part in their demise.......but I have read many obituaries with a lot o pleasure.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said a decent and well-bred man doesn't call a woman either a "broad" or a "b*tch."
It has nothing to do with equality.
Disagree, If the shoe fits. What makes women so special that they deserve special treatment?

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to Ntr, you never stopped "it". You are obsessed and have been for some time.
She never "succumbed" to anything. LMFAO!
You are in deep in your bed of lies, no going back now eh?
Here you are shooting the word "truth" around in desperate fashion again. Same Gr, different day.
I guess I know how you spent YOUR day huh? Pizzing it awzy stalking Ntr.
Accurate assessment of that insecure parasite,
The poor sap hasn't had a pertinent post ever since NTR dismissed him from her circle of friends.
He's desperate alright.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>How would know. I certainly haven't exposed you, Rose, Don't panic USMail or Jax or the rest of the bund Yet so your secrets are still (for the moment) safe with me. LMAO! You lefties crack me up.
LOL

You really can't help yourself can you Posit?

Your attempts at intimidation are indicative of a very desperate individual.

Desperate and unaware.
REALITY BITES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Interesting information. I will be sure to pass this on.
Positorium is what you call an Authentic 'BORE'. That is, when you ask him how he is, he tells you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Temper , Temper there Girly!
Lmao@U
Hey Q, hows your Barbie collection?

Have they all succumbed to your warped fantasies? lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Accurate assessment of that insecure parasite,
The poor sap hasn't had a pertinent post ever since NTR dismissed him from her circle of friends.
He's desperate alright.
He has been for a long time. He doesn't want the blame for his obsession for Ntr. He wants to shift that blame to anyone but himself.

At the heart, the root, gr is coward. Jmho of course.

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
That is once again You lying Rose. All that was posted is info you and others plastered all over here on Topix. If any of it were lies then it was lies you and her posted here about your self and your life story.
Stop being so IGNORANT and Hypocritical. GAWD ???
Wrong, dishonest and stupid as always, Quirky.

The things you, GR and the rest of you fools posted about people were LIES. You ALTERED the truth of what was posted. Get it, stool pigeon?

And you will continue to do it no doubt, because imbeciles like you do nothing but lie and distort the truth. You do it out of hatred and spite. It makes you feel important and in control. In fact, it makes you extremely weak, cowardly and powerless.

Now go away. Your breathing down my neck again, and your breath stinks.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good God, now you're comparing me and NTR with Jodi Arias?
I don't believe anything of the kind. It's YOU who's the abuser here, not me and not NTR. You abuse women, then blame them.
And you think calling me and NTR "b*tches" means anything? Coming from you who's a liar and a misogynist, it means absolutely nothing.
And yes, you are a very bitter, hateful, and spiteful man who apparently got burned by a woman/women more than a few times, and it turned you into a woman hater and abuser.
You're disgusting and pathetic as ever, GR. You make my skin crawl.
I don't consider you or NTR as self respecting women, Rose..

The women I know, act like women and are more than capable of having intelligent conversations without getting nasty, belligerent, condescending, insulting or name calling if people disagree with them.. Too bad you can't say the same thing..

I associate and socialize with decent, civilized self respecting people, both male and female..

If I associated myself with women like you, frisbee (fake spirit), NTR and your other female friends, I would be subjected to your abuse, I would have no choice but to b*tch slap ya and kick your azz to the curb... Therefore, I do not socialize or associate myself with women like you, frisbee, NTR and your other female friends..

Now, do you really think it bothers me that you mischaracterize me by calling me a misogynist?
It don't as I do not date women like you, frisbee, NTR or your other female friends.. Your beneath my class and I have no desire supporting or taking care of women like you....

I like to have fun and laugh.....
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to make a correction here.. I didn't mean to imply NTR hired an illegal alien.. I do not know if she did, and it would not surprise me.. She said, she had a dear friend who was illegal and you would never know it.. Being friends with her, she would watch NTR's daughters.. NTR never said if she paid her or not...
NTR lead many strong posters to believe she was for This Country and totally against illegal aliens and for the laws to be enforced as they are written.. Then slowly, she tried to work each of us and when she failed, she would attack with vicious vindictive lies about those who disagreed with her respectfully...
I had my doubts about her as well... What I feared the most, with all of her poor mouthing, I thought she was gonna hit me up for a loan or something... I'm sorry, but you just do not tell people about all of your financials and financial woes and she did and then some...
I don't know, X or someone implied that one of their friends is sick or something like that.. Well, with all of the "pox's" she put on others, she was told to be careful as karma will get her.... Ooohh the things people earn in their life...
Sorry, I misread about the illegal immigrant part.
Although, I do stand behind my assessment of NTR supported illegal immigration years ago. She may not support it now, who knows. I agree with you about how she tries to work each person to her need. She does.

She has these weak minded people on here thinking she is a saint. Its the same mind-altering affect as Obama has over many Americans.

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Quirky
Betsy Ross
Torchwood
USA
Fedup
True American
USN Vet
S Barnes
Rebel
Wake up USA
Cudzuqueen
S Barnes and Torchwood were one and the same person.

FedUp was a woman. There were TWO FedUps in fact, and both women.

For someone who claims to know so much about other posters and claims to remember things that were posted so well, you can't even remember the basics.

There were at least a dozen more that you haven't mentioned. Your memory isn't so good about what was posted back then after all. In other words, you have lied about what I and others posted, or you just make things up to suit your nasty agenda.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to make a correction here.. I didn't mean to imply NTR hired an illegal alien.. I do not know if she did, and it would not surprise me.. She said, she had a dear friend who was illegal and you would never know it.. Being friends with her, she would watch NTR's daughters.. NTR never said if she paid her or not...
NTR lead many strong posters to believe she was for This Country and totally against illegal aliens and for the laws to be enforced as they are written.. Then slowly, she tried to work each of us and when she failed, she would attack with vicious vindictive lies about those who disagreed with her respectfully...
I had my doubts about her as well... What I feared the most, with all of her poor mouthing, I thought she was gonna hit me up for a loan or something... I'm sorry, but you just do not tell people about all of your financials and financial woes and she did and then some...
I don't know, X or someone implied that one of their friends is sick or something like that.. Well, with all of the "pox's" she put on others, she was told to be careful as karma will get her.... Ooohh the things people earn in their life...
More gossip and lies.

I never "implied" anything about anyone. You should really get your facts straight, just some friendly advice. ;)'

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Quirky
Betsy Ross
Torchwood
USA
Fedup
True American
USN Vet
S Barnes
Rebel
Wake up USA
Cudzuqueen
Oh, by the way, my name isn't "Rosie." You don't know me, they didn't know me, and you haven't a clue what I stand for and neither did they. They like you were too narrow- and closed-minded to listen to anyone who was rational and reasonable.

You extremists are like that though. Leave me out of your hate-ridden posts, Goofy

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You really can't help yourself can you Posit?
Your attempts at intimidation are indicative of a very desperate individual.
Desperate and unaware.
I am aware that our president has failed us.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Loserville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a drama queen,
btw, were you sniffing Benjamin Moore when you posted that picture of your grandkids in the bed of your truck?
were you sniffing Oblamers stinky crotch?
The Thin Veil

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Q, hows your Barbie collection?
Have they all succumbed to your warped fantasies? lol
All but Barbie's Muslim cousin.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I would settle for, he died in his sleep....
Ya know, it would be more cost effective that way....
You have a point there.

You know Obama is so afraid of being assassinated, he has someone who will taste his food for poisoning before he eats it.

What person thinks so lowly of themselves would do that, especially for a evil person as Obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••