The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391738 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#138071 May 8, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I've learned from Ralllf: A person may have a debilitating illness that provokes empathy, but an [email protected] is still an [email protected]
LMAO!!

So true!

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#138072 May 8, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHaHa. How do you know?
Thanks for proving you're a liar who just plays games to feel important. LOL!

Now, repeat after me:

"I, POS am an admitted liar. I know nothing about anyone here."

And don't forget it.
Sunny

Ukraine

#138073 May 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"These people actually believe their hatred for others makes them superior to others..."
Really? and what is your basis for this statement? I can't wait to see this one.
Has it occurred to anyone else that you just talk out of your arse 98% of the time? lol
You are a better person than me X-man. I am sorry.Please forgive me.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#138075 May 8, 2013
Reality wrote:
ABANDONED
Benghazi victims.
"There is only one person who can say 'stand down' and that's the president."
People--Obama and Hillary let these men die so they could push their political gain for Obama to become president.
Of course they were abandoned. We, as a nation need to abandon Obama (at the very least).

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#138076 May 8, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
Holly crap! The news tonight says there was not protest in Benghazi about a u tube video! It was a terrorist attack. Apparently someone lied about it. Can you believe that? Before an election and all....
I hope I am not somehow "racist" for passing this info on.
You're a racist but not for passing that on. ;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#138078 May 8, 2013
Reality wrote:
Benghazi, Libya
September 11, 2012
Remember:
Christopher Stevens
Sean Smith
Glen Doherty
Tyrone Woods
They died so Obama could be elected leader of America in order to destroy America.
Impeach the Tyrant
AT LEAST.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#138080 May 8, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Our government won't.
This has been an intentional invasion aided and abetted by both parties. Now the American tax payer is paying for it.
Agree.

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#138081 May 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"These people actually believe their hatred for others makes them superior to others..."
Really? and what is your basis for this statement? I can't wait to see this one.
Has it occurred to anyone else that you just talk out of your arse 98% of the time? lol
Here! Yes, it occurred to me, but I'd say it's 100 percent of the time. LOL!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#138083 May 8, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't got it. He killed Martin. If he got away with it I honestly believe he would do it again.
A trial will reveal much more.
What about those who died in Benghazi that Obama killed? Do you think he should be tried too?

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#138084 May 8, 2013
Okay I am not going through the last thousand post.. How is everyone doing?? Whats the deal with these 3 girls missing for 10 years?? I only caught clips of it in the early morning news.. I hope those 3 men get life if convicted.. Well actually death but don't think it would be a death penalty case..

Eagle
Big Bowl of Crazy

Los Angeles, CA

#138085 May 8, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
food for thought
White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.4
It doesn't initially look good for either whites or blacks until you compare these figures with US Census population figures. Blacks = 12.9% of the population, Whites = 77.1%. This means that proportionally, a MUCH bigger percentage of blacks are on welfare than whites. Surprisingly, teenage mothers of all races only accounted for 7.6% of people on welfare.
Keep in mind these figures calculate the statistics of those recieving benefits. They do not take into account these figures out of the total population. White (non hispanic)accounts for 194,552,774. Blacks account for 33,947,837. Out of this, more than 33% of blacks are in poverty while less than 10% of whites are in poverty.
I'm not on here to attack blacks, but I will defend whites
Thank you for confirming that more white people suck on welfare. Btw... how much do you get on your EBT card a month?
Big Bowl of Crazy

Los Angeles, CA

#138086 May 8, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving you're a liar who just plays games to feel important. LOL!
Now, repeat after me:
"I, POS am an admitted liar. I know nothing about anyone here."
And don't forget it.
Positronium is the only one here who thinks his lies are facts. Poor guy!!! It's no wonder why he's old, angry and a RepubliCANT!!
Big Bowl of Crazy

Los Angeles, CA

#138088 May 8, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What about those who died in Benghazi that Obama killed? Do you think he should be tried too?
Obama killed people in Benghazi? Was Obama pulling the trigger to those guns and mortar shells or something? A clear explanation of how Obama committed the murders would be interesting.

Please use facts!!
Big Bowl of Crazy

Los Angeles, CA

#138089 May 8, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>What rose gets is karma and even she knows that.
The azz whooping you get here daily is KARMA also.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#138090 May 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not an "old woman", let alone an "old women"(plural). Is this English thing new for you? lol
You post like an elderly female. No matter how it's spelled. You have about as much wit as rusty nail.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#138092 May 8, 2013
Big Bowl of Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman will hang for his actions. It doesn't matter if the State does it or the streets do it... he will hang!!!
You just don't go around playing self appointed cop and look for something to shoot!
There are ramifications to that!
Obama should hang for his actions as well, IMO.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138093 May 8, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama reading the book "Post American World." It is the Muslim/Islamic view to a defeated America from within.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/postamer...
WAKE the h$!! up you dumb azz liberals.
I know you must have felt vindicated when you posted a link to snopes. But did you even read your link? According to your link the characterization of the book being a Muslim/Islamic view is wrong. You know perhaps if more of you would actually read what your talking about you might get a better perspective on what's really going on.
Rico from East LA

Los Angeles, CA

#138094 May 8, 2013
Jodi Arias was found guilty of murder by a jury.

Has a jury found Obama guilty of murdering anyone in Benghazi?

<Tea Baggers get pretty quiet here>

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138095 May 8, 2013
Reality wrote:
Why did NTR tell me she two boys when I made the comment or question why she hated white men?
Her response, "I don't hate white men I have two boys who are white."
Was she lying then or now?
It never happened. Either bring the post forward you are talking about or shut up about it because you simply are wrong.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#138096 May 8, 2013
Big Bowl of Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama killed people in Benghazi? Was Obama pulling the trigger to those guns and mortar shells or something? A clear explanation of how Obama committed the murders would be interesting.
Please use facts!!
LMAO.. I remember when Obama single- handedly killed Osama B. Remember that? Yep..He got his man ROTF.I heard him brag about it. You're one ignorant lil' monkey. A clear explanation of how Obama did that wold be interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We'll end our world 4 min World disasters 1
News Mass hunger 'a moral scandal' Bread president t... 5 min little lamb 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Agents of Corruption 1,406,183
News Top StoryObama signs bill requiring labeling of... 35 min Jack 7
News Pentagon says no US military support for Turkey... 39 min Orlando 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min Dr Guru 219,774
News Small medical plane with 4 aboard goes missing ... 59 min Jack 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 59 min Cornelius Scudmister 233,673
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr Black Russian 5,757
News Poll: Trump supporters unfazed by reversal on s... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 329
News Clinton Wins Democratic Nomination; Gets Boost ... 5 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 104
More from around the web