The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 383880 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#137663 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like social security retirement being included in FG Assistance programs.. People worked and paid into that system as well as medicare.. They are entitled to SS and medicare...
I thought that was strange also but it is included in what they consider Federal Assistance Programs.
Eagles nest

Los Angeles, CA

#137664 May 7, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>He's was born out...LOL.
'Sup corkhead?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#137665 May 7, 2013
Rose is trying to rack up points so as to get the Crown.. With innate posts LMAO..

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#137666 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, we caught onto it a few years ago.. She has been this nasty ever since..
Disagree with her, she goes off on a tangent.. Hell, she doesn't even know how to post in a civil manner.. Ain't ever seen a post of hers that didn't contain name calling, condescending, insulting, mischaracterizing and so on.. Now, if you agree with her, you are as sweet as apple pie.. Till you disagree, then duck...
She embellishes her life history... She is dirt poor struggling to hang onto her home, which is oversized for her.. But, her adult middle-aged daughters have moved back to the roost, so I guess that helps with the expenses along with pooling the alimony checks.... Life must be good in their world of dependence of each other... But hey, they got each other, and family should help one another.. Even if it means mooching off each other.....
My daughters don't live here. Why do you make up stuff? Is it because you're trying to deflect from the reality of your disability check assisted retirement as a result of your son's unfortunate situation? You can't possibly know what stress ordinary retirees undergo because you are fully subsidized at your house. This makes you the consummate hypocrite as you find fault with others.

BTW - NONE of my daughters receives alimony. You just make up sh*t as you go. My daughters are self-supporting, you clown. My son is self-supporting as well. He does live at home and pays rent. That is not a problem as far as I'm concerned. I'm blessed to have him be around. When my daughter did live here, she paid her own way and lived in her own place on the property. I see absolutely no problem with that. I LOVE having a family, and I always will.

Your description of my finances is a joke, son. I am neither "dirt poor" nor desperate. You know absolutely NOTHING but speculate much. On the other hand, you, yourself, shared the information about your profoundly disabled son. His financial contribution to your household undoubtedly afforded you such an early retirement, one which most men would rather die than enter at such an early age. Then, again, goat, I believe you are much more the "woman" than ever were you a man. Too bad you didn't come with the right equipment to fulfill the role you envy so very much.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#137667 May 7, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
buh da tshhhhhhh!! The incredible Bonnie "Hennie" Youngman ladies and gentlemen! She'll be here all week. Please tip your waitstaff. ;)

Bizarre-Hennie Youngman

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#137669 May 7, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
Progressives say Zuck's political advocacy group is helping conservatives
A coalition of progressive and environmental groups announced Tuesday that they were pulling their paid advertisements from Facebook in protest of political ads from FWD.us, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's new nonprofit.
Zuckerberg's alleged crime? Supporting conservative policies.
http://news.yahoo.com/why-liberals-slamming-f...
Wow! That could be a major game changer.
American Lady

Lund, Sweden

#137670 May 7, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>My daughters don't live here. Why do you make up stuff? Is it because you're trying to deflect from the reality of your disability check assisted retirement as a result of your son's unfortunate situation? You can't possibly know what stress ordinary retirees undergo because you are fully subsidized at your house. This makes you the consummate hypocrite as you find fault with others.
BTW - NONE of my daughters receives alimony. You just make up sh*t as you go. My daughters are self-supporting, you clown. My son is self-supporting as well. He does live at home and pays rent. That is not a problem as far as I'm concerned. I'm blessed to have him be around. When my daughter did live here, she paid her own way and lived in her own place on the property. I see absolutely no problem with that. I LOVE having a family, and I always will.
Your description of my finances is a joke, son. I am neither "dirt poor" nor desperate. You know absolutely NOTHING but speculate much. On the other hand, you, yourself, shared the information about your profoundly disabled son. His financial contribution to your household undoubtedly afforded you such an early retirement, one which most men would rather die than enter at such an early age. Then, again, goat, I believe you are much more the "woman" than ever were you a man. Too bad you didn't come with the right equipment to fulfill the role you envy so very much.
THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Good news all I know you are concerned. I got the 4 condoms out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches, 8 rings.13 bracelets, 5 dog
collars and 12 dog bones. Message me if your watch, rings ect are missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me.

Location hidden

#137671 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you cannot disprove my truth about NTR... NTR has already accepted the truth being told about her.. So, why do you keep it going, X? Hoping for more smut on her?
Do your own traveling... Hahahahahahahaha
I won't post her personal information but I can tell you that you are dead wrong about everything you have posted. You're a liar Gr, plain and simple.

You really are a low morally bankrupt individual.
American Lady

Forshaga, Sweden

#137672 May 7, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>My daughters don't live here. Why do you make up stuff? Is it because you're trying to deflect from the reality of your disability check assisted retirement as a result of your son's unfortunate situation? You can't possibly know what stress ordinary retirees undergo because you are fully subsidized at your house. This makes you the consummate hypocrite as you find fault with others.
The Joker needs a EYE LID LIFT

THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Good news all I know you are concerned. I got the 4 condoms out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches, 8 rings.13 bracelets, 5 dog
collars and 12 dog bones. Message me if your watch, rings ect are missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me.
American Lady

Forshaga, Sweden

#137673 May 7, 2013
Baggy eyes nutter
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#137674 May 7, 2013
Rope A Dope wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead dumazz, bring your rope to the gunfight.
Hey loser.You'd never get the chance to use your gun before I'd have taken it away from you and crammed it down your throat. You punk azz kids will never have a chance to grow old. Your god almighty Obama will make sure of that.
Eagles nest

Los Angeles, CA

#137675 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back a week and you will be able to read it all...
Outside of that? Piss off...
translation:
I need the bas!ard.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#137676 May 7, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Anytime the government takes money from your paycheck and decides if and when to give it back they consider themselves "assisting" you.
Just thought you might like to know...
LOL
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137677 May 7, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Boy have you forgotten where you are???? This is America you don't have to prove that your innocent....You have to prove guilt!
I'm not black, WA, but you already know that.. Do you know where you are at?

Hmmmmmmm.. Innocent until proven guilty...

Interesting as I recall many here, who already have George Zimmerman labeled as being guilty for killing Trayvon Martin in self defense before he has been to trial and judged by a jury of his peers...

Your hypocrisy is slipping again, WA...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#137678 May 7, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Gr is a liar and you're stupid enough to "hang" on every word HE says so you are complicit in his lies.
Small minded? LOL
Take a good look in the mirror lady.
What THIS tells me is:
You are one of those small minded people that has hung on to nutters "tall tales of grandeur" ... and took it to heart. I have NOT been on here long enough to EVEN KNOW Ghost Rider! I have just become acquainted with him over the the last few weeks that he has been posting, and come to ADMIRE his "KNOWLEDGE of the United States Constitution of America" along with his 'admirable and quite detectable INTELLIGENCE' that he presents on this forum.

I have no idea what you are talking about otherwise. None of MY information has come from ANYONE on this forum!

Remember that lil LE file nutter said she had on me in her neck of the woods ...

That WORKS both ways ... exitman ...

:)

Location hidden

#137679 May 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What THIS tells me is:
You are one of those small minded people that has hung on to nutters "tall tales of grandeur" ... and took it to heart. I have NOT been on here long enough to EVEN KNOW Ghost Rider! I have just become acquainted with him over the the last few weeks that he has been posting, and come to ADMIRE his "KNOWLEDGE of the United States Constitution of America" along with his 'admirable and quite detectable INTELLIGENCE' that he presents on this forum.
I have no idea what you are talking about otherwise. None of MY information has come from ANYONE on this forum!
Remember that lil LE file nutter said she had on me in her neck of the woods ...
That WORKS both ways ... exitman ...
:)
LOL

You see, I and a few others have first hand knowledge of Ntr's "grandeur" and there's no delusion. In fact, I just finished viewing photos of her beautiful home and family.

Ntr was kind enough to let us in on some of her past with irrefutable proof. She is exactly who she says she is.

Gr is a liar and your idea of "intelligence" is seriously lacking.

As for your "file" from "Le", I'm not sure what you're implying and I could care less. LOL

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#137681 May 7, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You see, I and a few others have first hand knowledge of Ntr's "grandeur" and there's no delusion. In fact, I just finished viewing photos of her beautiful home and family.
Ntr was kind enough to let us in on some of her past with irrefutable proof. She is exactly who she says she is.
Gr is a liar and your idea of "intelligence" is seriously lacking.
As for your "file" from "Le", I'm not sure what you're implying and I could care less. LOL
Got to agree with you about NTR- our politics don't gibe, but she has my respect and admiration. I've told her as much and more. Had I known where to go whilst in Franfort today, I would have stopped in and likely gotten a fresh glass of good ol' sweet tea.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137682 May 7, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
Progressives say Zuck's political advocacy group is helping conservatives
A coalition of progressive and environmental groups announced Tuesday that they were pulling their paid advertisements from Facebook in protest of political ads from FWD.us, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's new nonprofit.
Zuckerberg's alleged crime? Supporting conservative policies.
http://news.yahoo.com/why-liberals-slamming-f...
"Zuckerberg and several other prominent Silicon Valley entrepreneurs founded FWD.us in April to advance federal policies dear to the tech community. Chief among those priorities is immigration reform, specifically an expansion of a skilled worker visa program, which led the group to roll out ads promoting the bipartisan immigration deal crafted by the Senate's so-called Gang of Eight."

Bill Gates attempted a similar stunt like this back in the spring of 07, when he went before Congress requesting an increase in Visas in the same area as Zuckerberg is attempting to do.. Congress asked Gates if there was a shortage in that area, and he stated not yet, but they are predicting as much.. What Bill Gates failed to disclose, is he and others were attempting to lower the wages in the MIT field by bringing in foreigners to do the job at a lower rate than our own college educated.. He also failed to disclose to Congress that he promised colleges and universities an endowment if they swayed new college students away from the tech degree... Needless to say, Congress denied Bill Gates his request..

Zuckerberg is doing the same thing and as far as I am concerned, this is corrupt pandering and he has deep pockets and he is a part of the corrupt businesses that want to lower wages.. And adjusting the illegal aliens status, that is exactly what is going to happen to fair wages in This Country.. To the illegal aliens, 5, 7, 10 bucks an hour is a lot of money as it once was for us to earn.. And it beats what they are earning in their countries..

And the college educated foreign visa holders, it is the same thing.. They will work less than what we are accustomed to as 30-50 thousand bucks annually is a lot of money to them as it was for us..

If people think by giving the illegal aliens and illegal immigrants legal status is going to correct the wages, and them paying into taxes, you are only fooling yourselves.. It is all part of the scheme as our FG know, there really ain't much we can do about it, but form a militia and chances of that happening is slim, very slim as they have intimidated many Americans.. Just look at those who are now using the terminology of "undocumented", "we can't deport all of them", "compromise" and the nauseating list goes on...

A several years ago, I said, they will change "adjusted status to amnesty and citizenship". And here we are and the changes have taken place.. It just has not been legalized and made into law yet.. But it is coming as our freedom has been given to the illegal parasites and intimidation has been placed on the citizens of This Country...

This government is not working for This Country and its American Citizens.. It is working and planning with third world countries.. And the liberals are embracing them not realizing the danger/s they are bringing into This Country...
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137684 May 7, 2013
Bernie Made Off wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious!
Welfare? Food stamps? You're kidding, right?
White conservative American CEO's rape this economy for many BILLIONS!!
Now that's where the real income is!
And I get tax entitlements on the money I claim and I don't pay tax on my jets.
Taxes are for the little people like you.
Hahahahahaha!!!
You missed the point, Rico..

Well, no you didn't.. You are just attempting to twist the point and get people to turn on those who generate jobs...
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137685 May 7, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
Hahahahaha..

True dat.. I was just throwing him a bone, as I ignored majority of his posts to me earlier...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 2 min barefoot2626 827
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min Truth 8,437
News Clarence Thomas: 'The elites' had to approve a ... (May '13) 4 min WHITE ERIK NELSON 50
News Coast Guard: Cuban migrants cling to lighthouse... 5 min Jan Marie 1
News Doctors needed 5 min Vernon 46
News Hillary Clinton Vows to Push Amnesty in Her Fir... 7 min wild child 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min flack 1,382,522
News Government to stop using 'negro' and 'oriental' 26 min Go Blue Forever 228
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 31 min Dig Gravers 114
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr An NFL Fan 394
More from around the web