The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#137470 May 7, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
As I continue to advise you, I am not the least bit confused. From what I have seen, the far majority of posters do not respect you or Rosie. You both seem to think much more of yourselves than others do.
There you go again, gossip girl. I thought you claimed to be a man.

YOU don't speak for the majority here. I couldn't care less what a bunch of silly fools like you think of me. My self-esteem doesn't rely on Topix posters.

I'm glad to know the people here that I do like and respect however, and if it's mutual, that's fine. Those who lie about me and insult me deserve no respect.

YOu need to get a life beyond gossiping about people you don't even know. Makes you appear very petty and small-minded.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#137471 May 7, 2013
RUSSELL wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call a guy hiding in a pile of leaves?
Hmm...A fall guy?

San Jose, CA

#137472 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all..
As you well know, GP was making an observation and stating the facts as he/she sees it.. And confronting the lies... Ain't nothing wrong with that...
Now, if you and your friends do not like the disapproving critique, all I can suggest is, improve yourselves....
Off topic (More sucking up to your "new" friend GP. LOL)

San Jose, CA

#137473 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Bonnie enjoys her friends as they do her.. She goes out rather frequently and they all have a good time..
I would ask whats the matter with you and your wife.. But, in all honesty, I really don't care.. Some people just have crappy marriages... It is what it is....
Off topic (More hateful insults.)

San Jose, CA

#137474 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Its your b.s. Period!
Off topic.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#137475 May 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think people will wake up and rise up?
I have my doubts.
I am not racist but our government has gone out of their way to divide the Americans.
I am tired of Affirmative Action. Political Correctness, The Fairness Act., etc. These groups are racist, bigots and giving "special rights" and not "equal rights" to certain races.
I agree with you.
No, I do not think enough people will rise up.. Uncertainty is very powerful and intimidating to some..

I know you are not racist as many others here aren't either, including myself..
Affirmative Action served its purpose.. And actually, Clinton went to do away with Affirmative Action...

I am for saying it as it is and if it offends someone? Too bad as it is the truth which that too, can be very powerful and intimidating to those with the sense of entitlements...

San Jose, CA

#137476 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
With it coming "strait from the heart" sounds an awful lot like NTR.... Personally, I think they take shifts
on their socks..
nonetheless, they remain the cowards they have always been...
Congratulation on your crown, "King Honest".
Perfect pic for your avatar and crown...
Off topic.(More lies and sucking up to Rallf now.)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#137477 May 7, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Considering you seem to have considerable brain damage.. That's pretty good. Gold star for you.
Considering that you don't have brain damage, not so good for you....;)

San Jose, CA

#137478 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.. Many others did as well.. These losers think they are good with their deceit.. They simply are not..
they are the type that will grind and grind and grind the insults as people see right their their b.s. and cowardliness...
Off topic.(More lies and hypocrisy)
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#137479 May 7, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not, since I am not a girl and I post exactly like that. I'm not even a feminine man. lol
You're wrong as usual Gr. ;)
You just admitted, you post like a girl....

Retread your first sentence fool...
Hahahahaha

San Jose, CA

#137480 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreeing with another persons observations and opinions is not "sucking" up, Rose.. It is recognizing the incivility as a community.. An incivility that is disapproving and acceptable..
But that is what you and your friends do best... Create havoc and discord to disrupt those who want better for their communities...
Off topic.(More hypocrisy and lies)

Location hidden

#137481 May 7, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you think you and Rosie are honest and insightful. LMAO. Previous posts prove otherwise.
Says you, the one who matters not. ;)

San Jose, CA

#137482 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoyed writing out those vulgar nouns, huh?
You will always be our crude, no class Rose...
Off topic (more hateful lies and insults)
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#137483 May 7, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic.(crude insults)
Uh, it was very much on topic..

As far as the "crude insults"?

You betcha.. Glad you were able to recognize them, Rose..

Location hidden

#137484 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You just admitted, you post like a girl....
Retread your first sentence fool...
Hahahahaha
Retread? How desperate can you get gr? You are literally trying to insult me by claiming I "post like a girl". LMAO Have you no shame?

San Jose, CA

#137485 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
But not until you have have replied to the full post, that you claim you didn't read...
hahahahahaha..
Your killing me, Rose....
Off topic (not even addressed to you.)

Location hidden

#137486 May 7, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quote:
"You are aware that people can make make observations and come to conclusions to which they form opinions on what others post can't you?"
Yes, I know that's my quote. What's your point, or are you just on a mission to state the obvious? lol
Big Bowl of Crazy

Los Angeles, CA

#137487 May 7, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm...A fall guy?
You still smoking meth out of shotguns?
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#137488 May 7, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic.(rekindling friendship with Eagle. You're getting desperate. LOL)
On topic.. Not rekindling anything, Rose.. Just recognizing Eagle for making changes in his life for the better...

I have no problems being civil with civility.. He has earned it... Don't you think?

San Jose, CA

#137489 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Other side of the tracks.. Low rent, low class.. They come in all colors... I'm an equal opportunist.
Unlike you, I am not color orientated or color based.. I see the whole picture.. And it comes in living colors....
I do not care what you have or what you don't have.. I don't care too much for your attitude towards This Country and your willingness to give our lifestyle, freedoms and opportunities to others...
You don't like this thread? There are many others for you to take your hatred to.. You spoke your mind and opinion.. Are you gonna rag on for weeks on end now? We're not interested... But, if you insist on staying, we will have no problems putting you in your proper place...
LOL! This one really kills me.

"You don't like this thread? There are many others for you to take your hatred to.. You spoke your mind and opinion.. Are you gonna rag on for weeks on end now? We're not interested... But, if you insist on staying, we will have no problems putting you in your proper place..."

"we will have no problems putting you in your proper place."

Hahahahahahah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min ChromiuMan 132,518
Stars and others react to 'Interview' cancellation 2 min RADIO 10
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 3 min Truth is might 225
Why Nevada has become a leader in immigration r... 5 min Cricket 23 2
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 6 min Le Jimbo 92
Distinguished pol 9 min Le Jimbo 54
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 10 min Mikey 5,001
Not much chance of Congress stopping Cuba policy 18 min Learn to Read 29
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 22 min Injudgement 81
Limbaugh: Hillary/Jeb 2016 'The Perfect Ticket' 7 hr Your Ex 12