The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 413259 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Sunny

Germany

#137583 May 7, 2013
American LAdy PLEAZE pull the dobies out of me they did me dry !!!
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137584 May 7, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I thought you claimed to be civil and polite.
You lie so much, it's hard keeping up with all your lies.
Don't blame me, that your mind is in the gutter, Rose..

I told a guy, to go change his rag.. What kind of oil rags to guys have?
They are stain or oil rags, Rose.. Not what YOU were thinking...
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137585 May 7, 2013
what kind of rags do guys have...
Sunny

Lappeenranta, Finland

#137587 May 7, 2013
Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though your post is off topic I do agree with it.
I sure would give a free hand job if American lady lets me.
Mike

Tampa, FL

#137588 May 7, 2013
Obama is FAILURE

BENGAHZI LIAR !!!!!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#137589 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You're wrong. Don't even pretend you can speak for me, you arrogant blowhard.
You little kiddies found an error in communication. You found ONE mistake, and you've gone apeshit like you just discovered the mother lode.
I know what I meant. I stated it poorly, I agree. But I am no gossip and I have never lied about anyone on these threads.
Now, you little girls want to jump up and down and call me a "liar" and all the rest of your endless childish crap, knock yourselves out.
You and your despicable friends have lied and you've lied often about me, NTR, Free, Shayla, WA, X-Man, USM, Rico, and the list goes on and on.
We haven't lied about you or your personal lives.
I mention people's names on occasion, but I don't post hateful, vicious gossip.
I see you fools just can't help but mention my name repeatedly.
Grow the f*ck up already and get a life. Or go on and on and on about what "Rose said" and "Rose said this," and "Rose said that" like the gossipy old biddies you are.
And YOU have the nerve to accuse X-Man of being a woman or posting like a woman? You are more girly girl than any female here, GR.
YOU ARE A LIAR!

Location hidden

#137590 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
OH BS! No one involved YOU. You imposed yourself into the bickering, then you have the gall to accuse me and X-Man of causing discord?
When are YOU ever going to take responsibility for YOUR part, GR? You are always blaming someone else. None of you are innocent.
You bait people, you gossip about them, you lie about them all in an attempt to get a response and to keep the chit stirred up. Your friend GP did NOTHING but cause discord. He hasn't posted ONE thing on topic since he arrived. But you're okay with that as long as he attacks me and X-Man.
You're a bully, GR and nothing else. Just a common, ordinary grade-school bully who never matured emotionally.
And you're the biggest hypocrite that's ever posted on these threads.
Stop gossiping about people, you old biddy.
You and X are the bullies. Just can't take what you normally dish out.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137591 May 7, 2013
And now watch as GR replies in some smart-ass, insulting manner to my posts. And his little troll friends come along and high-five him with cute little judge its. And agree with his every insult and lie.
Bullies need supporters, and their supporters need the bully. Cowards and liars attract other cowards and liars. That's why they need to be a part of a mob.
They have no strength or power individually.
Have a nice day, cowards. LOL!
I only replied to a few of your posts and laughed with you and made corrections where necessary.. Where are the insults in that, Rose..

And you replied to all of my posts and many you gave your personal commentary on it, which made it biased, requiring me to correct you.... I did it without being insulting like you claim....
Sunny

Longview, WA

#137592 May 7, 2013
Sunny wrote:
Did u know most TARDS are smarter than me? Yuppers. I just love to make fun of tards with mama american lady when she lets me lol
stop it X-Girly
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#137593 May 7, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, don't you get tired of being wrong? I don't have a "Frito" sock. You are desperate.
Foul!..Your opinion does not matter.

Location hidden

#137594 May 7, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That majority, doesn't have to "post here". lol
It's still the truth and a reality. Rose is well respected and liked by the majority in any sense.
It is only a small faction of whiners(you included) that get angry because she refuses to let you bully her around that continue to make claims that she is not liked. The fact of the matter is that you and your flunkies are the only one's that don't like her, and you and your flunkies are by FAR the minority. lol
We aren't the minority at all. Who likes the woman other than you few libs?

Kissy, kissy.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#137595 May 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>:)
;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#137596 May 7, 2013
Solid White House wrote:
<quoted text>
Breaking news: The Dow Jones Industrial Average has closed above 15,000 for the first time
Let us all give thanks to King Obama!
Obama isn't in any way responsible for that. When the course of history is measured with a stop watch. It's a new record every time. LOL
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137597 May 7, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE A LIAR!
Yes, she most certainly is...

Location hidden

#137598 May 7, 2013
And now watch as GR replies in some smart-ass, insulting manner to my posts. And his little troll friends come along and high-five him with cute little judge its. And agree with his every insult and lie.
Bullies need supporters, and their supporters need the bully. Cowards and liars attract other cowards and liars. That's why they need to be a part of a mob.
They have no strength or power individually.
Have a nice day, cowards. LOL!
"Bullies need supporters, and their supporters need the bully. Cowards and liars attract other cowards and liars. That's why they need to be a part of a mob.
They have no strength or power individually."

Exactly what we think of you, X and NTR.
Jimmy Olsen

Los Angeles, CA

#137599 May 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FOX News
No. 1 ...
for OVER 10 Years!
World Net Daily -'WND'
been online
over 15 YEARS!
)8~D>
PROVES
there's
STILL *HOPE* FOR THIS NATION!
What else can you say about.......... It is a vile, horrible waste of television, but so incredibly addicting that a casual viewer will be seductively drawn in and wrapped up in whatever garbage is being spewed. In a word that I’d like to coin right here,...... is “talkertainment.”

That review is for the long running JSpringer show, but you could easily insert Fox news name in there. Springer has Over 20 yrs with 'respectable' rating still. Fox news and Jerry are one in the same, histronics, sensasionalism cheap yellow journalism entertainment.
http://talkshows.about.com/od/thejerryspringe...

Location hidden

#137601 May 7, 2013
Mike wrote:
Obama is FAILURE
BENGAHZI LIAR !!!!!
You are correct.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137602 May 7, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Foul!..Your opinion does not matter.
Hahahahahahahahahaha...

Your good at being in centerfield..

centerfield john fogerty

This one is free... lol
Tallywhackos Post

Los Angeles, CA

#137603 May 7, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Tallywhacking post = An inane utterly repetitive ponderous post that is used solely for 'stuffing the ballot box'.
Tallywhackos Post

Los Angeles, CA

#137604 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she most certainly is...
Another example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Home Schooled RePub 313,391
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 3 min Copout 21,420
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min RoxLo 259,170
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Copout 1,498,602
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 54 min USA 260
News DHS: Trump Border 'Wall' to Cost $21.6B, Take 3... 1 hr The Real New Resi... 508
News Defense policy cited in axing Bernie Sanders' a... 1 hr Leon Debrion 16
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr district 3 237,881
News Appeals court upholds MD assault weapons ban 1 hr californio 51
News Tom Perez to lead US Democrats against Donald T... 3 hr gwww 71
More from around the web