The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
115,481 - 115,500 of 255,638 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
I just heard on the news we may have to start paying to view certain U tube videos..
Are you serious?
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
It's your opinion that I even "attack" people and your assumption to the motivations that are behind it.
I'm really not concerned with why you attack people.
But you do attack people, especially female posters.. It is rather obvious that you and your friends like it...

You guys just can't rejection as much as you claim you have never been rejected...

Your not liked or wanted here.. You use its a public forum.. Yes it is.. But most self respecting people do not go where they are not wanted unless they are gluttons for punishment..

You like to attack and disrupt or else you would be over at Rose's Pub or that other thread.. But, I guess its not fun over there as all they do is play you tubes and have superficial conversation....

What you think about yourself is irrelevant.. Everyone over here sees you as losers with nothing better to do with your time....
Big Bowl of Crazy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
We will start winning once obama is out of office and we drastically change our politicians in Congress...
The thing is, I do not know if many have been raised and taught about the morals and values of This Country as many seem to take their rights and freedoms for granted... They have no problems with sharing it or giving it away to illegal aliens, illegal immigrants who are on expired visas and the new diversity who is changing our Culture and Values....
It's so funny how you use that incompetent lady for your own warped agenda by egging her on. I must say... when you find a tool, you really "USE" it!!!
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
She is delusional. She thinks if she leaves, this thread will cease to exist. Proves her arrogant nature.
She, x-man, Jaxxon, DP and NTR all think the same thing.. All equally delusional in their own dysfunctional ways...
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?
Yes sir.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Still does not take away from Obama being the worst leader in history. He is on his way to make Hitler look like a saint.
....and I am being serious.
I wouldn't go as far as a saint, but I do agree with you...

obama arsenal of preventing impeachment against him are the threats of the chants of "racism"...
He is taking advantage of it as well.. He told his sheeple if they re-elect him, they will get serious this term.... What he failed to elaborate on, was that seriousness would consist of no more screwing up where they get caught or questioned for their incompetence, attacks and so forth..

And here it is, 3 months after his inauguration, oops, terrorist attack in Boston... Prior to that, another Ambassador sent in harms way and is killed by an ied...

Yeah, his sheeple are good little pets for him and his ape looking wife....
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about how the president has failed us. That is what Reality is discussing. If you want to have a correct spelling thread, feel free to start one. You seem to believe that correcting someone's spelling is more important than what is occurring around you.
He's afraid no one will go over there and post.. He would be right on that one thought....
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have to believe me X. Read post #136651. It is directly from Rosie.
I know you can read, but do you comprehend????
He has a reading comprehension deficit....
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
No handouts here, Kentuck Rag Doll. None whatsoever. Don't need 'em. ;)
I feel no fear. Nice job at dodging my question.
Seriously... how do you expect the country to "thrive again?"
Keep in mind that twice in a row, now, the Republicans/conservatives have been unable to put a candidacy together that attracted the broad spectrum necessary to win the election. Twice.
You have this fixation with Roy Moore... like you expect him to be *your* "savior," of sorts? What can Roy Moore do?
Is that "really" what you think of me nutter?
That I'm just a poor lil rag doll?
A Kentuck one at that ...

I got ya lil "country bumpkin" going hun ...
I know ALL about it ...

LE also works on MY side of town ... to ...
ya know the "poor" side :D

Johnny Rivers - Poor Side Of Town

Be SEEing ya around ...
``````````

Kentucky Proud
with
An UNBRIDLED S~P~I~R~I~T ...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
R ... I don't think Sinclair IS ...
BUT ... 3 members of Wright's/0's church ARE dead!
All supposedly queer!
within months ...???
hummmmm ...
obama is bi-sexual.. Both he and that Emmanuel Rham or vice versa ???? have been seen entering a "high society gentleman's club which is geared for gay men...

I do not remember who provided the link over on the illegals fear Az law, but it was a very in-depth video that spoke of obama before his birth and then thru the years... It was a very informative video and verifiable..

Which I do not understand.. People went after Clinton for smoking pot, but he "didn't inhale" (lol, yeah, right) but they say nothing about obama smoking pot and there were pics that were not photoshopped or what have you and he also did cocaine... There are other facts about obama that no noise was made about him.. Which has me suspicious of wrong doing by the repubs..

Both parties are corrupt and both are vying for to take the majority in 2014.. That is not what is having a FG all about.... I would like to see both houses evenly distributed where no party can rule the house..

We did much better when we had to have a vote by both parties in both houses.. It is when either party has the majority that causes This Country to run an amuck... Not all presidents have been able to bring both parties together when their has been a majority... If I still have the link, I will post it..
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
The distortion comes with what you are trying to imply she meant with the quote when it is clear she does not agree with you, and she is the one who posted the quote is she not? lol
Hope that clears up your confusion. Kissy kissy, hug. ;)
Hahahahaha..

GP did not and does not need to imply anything as to what Rose wrote and meant by it.. Rose made it very clear as to what she wrote and meant as she always does...

And you people wonder why I tell you, you are beneath contempt.. You will still lie thru your teeth even when the proof, truth and facts are right there and authored by yourselves...

Rose gossips and lies but not as much as others do...

Anyone who can read English will be able to easily come to the same conclusion as GP as others here did as well as you admitting, your opinion doesn't matter...

Karma is just biting you both in the arse...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be silly, you serve at my pleasure. Now sign this! No need to read it, just sign it now!
But, but your Majesty. I cannot be a pelosi. Certainly you understand, your Majesty.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually scroll past Rose's post... I did notice it in your reply back to her.. Rose will never admit to being guilty of any wrong doing.. And yes, she most certainly admitted to gossiping and lying but not as much as the others (meaning her friends)... Hahahahahahaha..
Boy, when Rose shoots herself in the foot, she does it with both barrels.. Hahahaha.. But again, that is our Rose....
She deserves it and then some...
==========
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>meaning her friends
Here is the quote from Rose, Gr.

Now, it seems very clear to me that "YOUR "ilk" is a reference to you, Gp, and your "ilk". Unless you are claiming that I and those that I support are GP's "ilk"?

Your distortions and manipulations are weak and fragile at best.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again. I don't "gossip" or lie about other posters nearly as much as YOUR "ilk" gossip and lie about me.
A New Study

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

It's pathetically sad to see the once mighty and moral people of this great nation to stump so low as to compare a woman with an ape and accuse men of bisexuality without regard to what is left of their own self respect if any.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Oops. The last quote is obviously Rose, not gr. I'll post it again, so it's clear.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Snowballs wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame your husband invested in a hotdog stand while all the smart people were investing in Wall street.
Ho Hum, what's a ding dong like you to do?
Live with the consequences I reckon. Bitter as that may be for you.
Everybody has a hobby. Yours seems to be Topix. Does this mean you have no investments? Your powers of deductive reasoning are no better than your idiotic assessments of what somebody with a hobby business did over a career, you moron. Sorry, but you are one.

Now, of COURSE he has a 401-K and a retail brokerage account as well. He also has a hobby business. I couldn't care less about it. It means zip to me or our household obligations. It's what he likes doing. I suggest you might look into rock collecting. It seems to suit your overall mentality. See old Quirks for your first meteorite purchase. Now, please don't bother me with your silly nonsense and ignorance anymore, and kindly stop reckoning. You don't do that very well either.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
So everyone that likes Jim Carey movies is "immature"? lol
That's a bit extreme and sterotypical isn't Gr, but then again, that's you. ;)
Would having the mentality of a teeny bopper be better for you?

No stereo-typing at all... It just shows a persons lack of intellect... Which obviously is beneath mine.. just sayin'

Don't get me wrong, comedies are great.. And it is great to laugh on a mature level.. Jim Carey just reminds me of an overgrown idiot.. It is no wonder many adults maturity is stunted.. Just look at you for example.. Your posts provide supporting evidence to what I am saying.. And to think, you provided the example unknowingly...

You might want to look at someone more mature than Jim Carey for your comedy relief...

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha..
GP did not and does not need to imply anything as to what Rose wrote and meant by it.. Rose made it very clear as to what she wrote and meant as she always does...
And you people wonder why I tell you, you are beneath contempt.. You will still lie thru your teeth even when the proof, truth and facts are right there and authored by yourselves...
Rose gossips and lies but not as much as others do...
Anyone who can read English will be able to easily come to the same conclusion as GP as others here did as well as you admitting, your opinion doesn't matter...
Karma is just biting you both in the arse...
Your criticisms of others while being subsidized by State and Federal assistance at your house is what is beneath contempt. You people are hypocrites, but you, most especially, are one of the most hypocritical.

Butter wouldn't melt in your mouth - except when you're describing your fellow Americans as people with "red dots on foreheads" and wearing "rags on heads" which you apparently find "unAmerican". I'm still laughing at your pronouncement that Americans don't wear straw hats. Too funny.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you describe YOUR "ilk" so well.
You are all part of a mob of bullies that gang up on individual posters. Then when they call you out on it, you accuse them of "whining" or "playing the victim."
You hypocrites are all alike. You always accuse others of EXACTLY what you do and what you are.
You all believe the lies that one of your mob posts about your enemies.
You all support each other in those lies with no regard for the truth.
You all act in concert to attack, insult, harass, belittle and criticize one person like an unruly mob.
And you ALL always describe what you are when you accuse others.
It's called projection.
Rose, you attack everyone here except for the few little friends that are doing the same thing you are doing..

You are projecting again....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would having the mentality of a teeny bopper be better for you?
No stereo-typing at all... It just shows a persons lack of intellect... Which obviously is beneath mine.. just sayin'
Don't get me wrong, comedies are great.. And it is great to laugh on a mature level.. Jim Carey just reminds me of an overgrown idiot.. It is no wonder many adults maturity is stunted.. Just look at you for example.. Your posts provide supporting evidence to what I am saying.. And to think, you provided the example unknowingly...
You might want to look at someone more mature than Jim Carey for your comedy relief...
LOL

I have a wide variety of interests and likes and Jim Carey is just one of them.

So, let me get this straight, you're claiming that because I like Jim Carey movies, you think you have a superior intellect to mine?

lol

You're always able to make me laugh Gr. I think you're funny too, and imo, you're a bigger idiot than he is in his movies. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Stu Rumsfeld 1,099,403
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... 4 min TonyT1961 15
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 4 min Flygerian 1,421
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 min Cbusa 1,759
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 5 min inbred Genius 1,295
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min inbred Genius 114,924
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min SpaceBlues 46,283
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Obama Zombies 151,033
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 35 min boo ya 235
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••