The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
115,261 - 115,280 of 253,667 Comments Last updated 40 min ago

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
And as I said, that is your opinion. I'm not twisting anything. What you're saying isn't fact. It's your opinion. You righty's truly don't know the difference do you? You really think that what you believe is fact just because you think so. LMAO, typical.
Isn't that what you believe X? You seem to think your opinion is fact.
Yo Mama Been Fartin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I'm not sure where "here" is in your little world but rest assured you are the Joke of Topix in this office.
In fact some of your posts are so funny people print them out to show people outside of the office.
You're priceless Rose.
LMAO
And people like you are the ones we all laugh at here on Topix for being so !@#$%^&^%$#@!!!!

Btw... what office are you talking about? The local library internet access hub or the local welfare office???

HAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!
Yo Mama Been Fartin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
They deserve to be put to death...
I totally agree... white babies need to be put to death. White Power!!!

HAHAHAHAAA!!!
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh blah, blah, blah.
You called X-Man a "whiny ass," and he simply paraphrased exactly what GP stated. Logic, GR instead of deflection.
You approve of something said by those you suck up to, but disapprove of the same thing said by those you dislike. Hypocrisy at its finest.
The lies come from YOU and your friends like GP. You condemn, criticize, attack, insult and blame people for EXACTLY what you do and WORSE.
Bottom line: You're a liar and a hypocrite and you always have been.
Improve YOURSELF! You are the one who's flawed and needs improvement, you condescending horse's ass.
Agreeing with another persons observations and opinions is not "sucking" up, Rose.. It is recognizing the incivility as a community.. An incivility that is disapproving and acceptable..

But that is what you and your friends do best... Create havoc and discord to disrupt those who want better for their communities...
Yo Mama Been Fartin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Who the "F" gives you the right to downplay what I consider to be important, you mean little lib nincompoop.
GROW UP!
Nothing you ever say is important. It's just right wing angry old man mantra. Get a life.
Yo Mama Been Fartin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that what you believe X? You seem to think your opinion is fact.
You would not know a fact if it slapped you on your forehead!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's part of the game, X.
Provoking by lying about a person is the best way to get a reaction and to anger someone. No one likes being lied about.
The difference here though is that these liars have no conscience, and they don't care that they're lying about others. They'll simply accuse you of doing what they're doing, and round and round and round it goes.
It's the reaction they want. Then they'll turn around and accuse you of making trouble or being off topic when they instigated it.
Boooorrring.
You got it Rosie! No one likes being lied about. Now that you have acknowledged that, we can move on. Just remember that statement.

You have a conscience? LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know. I become accustomed to their tactics but every once in awhile I even become perturbed with their outright hypocrisy.
As we are daily with yours.
Yo Mama Been Fartin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>YOu should like my leadership style, I modled it after Obama's. Now don't bother reading my posts just agree with them.....
Your leadership skills are that of Mitt Romney.... and he lost the election.

LMFAO!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh put a sock in it already, troll.
I'll have my "ilk" call your "ilk."
You're a freakin' joke here and just a chit-stirring hypocrite, nothing else.
Oh yeah, quit your whining and grow up. LMAO!
You are so boring I read ONE sentence and moved on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Yo Mama Been Fartin wrote:
<quoted text>
You would not know a fact if it slapped you on your forehead!!
Neither does X. LMAO.

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it Rosie! No one likes being lied about. Now that you have acknowledged that, we can move on. Just remember that statement.
You have a conscience? LMAO
I haven't lied about anyone. But you and your friends do, and you have often.

Yes, I have a conscience. I don't play games, and I don't stand down to liars, hypocrites and fools like you. I know your game--twist and spin all you like. Don't get dizzy.
Viva Mexico

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

All you Republicant's better learn Spanish before WE force you to.

HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish. You're just getting desperate now, and as you lose momentum and your foolishness is exposed, you get nastier and meaner. You people always do.

Get your own material, little boy.
Knight of the Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>YOu should like my leadership style, I modled it after Obama's. Now don't bother reading my posts just agree with them.....
LOL! What a king size Ham. Bet when the light goes on in the fridge, you do twenty minutes.

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreeing with another persons observations and opinions is not "sucking" up, Rose.. It is recognizing the incivility as a community.. An incivility that is disapproving and acceptable..
But that is what you and your friends do best... Create havoc and discord to disrupt those who want better for their communities...
LMFAO! GR, you are ALWAYS sucking up to someone, anyone who attacks your adversaries. You high five them all the time just to solicit supporters.

And YOU are no one to be preaching about "incivility" or "community."

You are so blinded by your own hypocrisy it's disturbing. YOU are disrupting and YOU create havoc and discord. But you never admit to your participation--it's always someone else's fault with an egomaniac like yourself. You have no concern for ANY community here or anywhere else. Just who is it you're trying to fool or impress? LOL!
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Quit you're whining, you big baby.
Your feeble attempt to play the innocent victim is laughable and just your desperate need for attention.
You're whining over something so petty, so insignificant, so trite, but that's who you are: Petty, insignificant and trite.
BFD. Someone created a thread with your name in it. Have you ever seen the DOZENS of vulgar threads created by YOUR friends here about "crotches," "smelly crotches", "sn*tches," and countless other vulgarities? You're a pitiful little toddler standing in a puddle of pee.
You enjoyed writing out those vulgar nouns, huh?

You will always be our crude, no class Rose...

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoyed writing out those vulgar nouns, huh?
You will always be our crude, no class Rose...
No, I didn't enjoy it. I was giving examples of the crude and filthy threads/polls that have been created on this Forum by friends of yours.

But like the liar you are, you falsely accuse me of enjoying such a thing. I can find hundreds of YOUR "crude, no class" comments, GR. I look like Mary Poppins by comparison. When you get backed into a corner though, you lie about people just to take the heat off of yourself and your low-life friends.

You're a fraud, GR. You have no class, and you never have had any. That's why you need to brag about it so much. People who have it don't boast about it. You're a small and very weak little man, GR.

I enjoyed writing that--it's the TRUTH.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I haven't lied about anyone. But you and your friends do, and you have often.
Yes, I have a conscience. I don't play games, and I don't stand down to liars, hypocrites and fools like you. I know your game--twist and spin all you like. Don't get dizzy.
My feet are firmly on the ground Rosie.

You admitted earlier than you lied and gossiped but not as much as others.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Childish. You're just getting desperate now, and as you lose momentum and your foolishness is exposed, you get nastier and meaner. You people always do.
Get your own material, little boy.
Hilarious! LMAO!

I copied and pasted directly from your post. What a hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••