The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Reality

Waddy, KY

#137027 May 6, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblamer, the bi sexual, can always counted on to be on the wrong side, he's an idiot.
Have you noticed, anyone connected negatively to Obama is "accidently" killed.

Larry Sinclair.
Special Ops who were in on the capture of Osama Bin laden.
Benghazi, who knew about the trafficking of weapons to terrorist via Obama.
I am sure there are many others.

...but how convenient.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#137028 May 6, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, it is not me who is confused. You are right. There is a difference between you and I. I don't attack people for amusement as you do. I do it to make a point.
LOL

It's your opinion that I even "attack" people and your assumption to the motivations that are behind it.

I'm really not concerned with why you attack people.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#137029 May 6, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
several are bi sexual, like Oblamer. X girl comes to mind immediately. Rosie palm and NTR are likely celibate, not by choice, of course. NTR in particular would require a jaws of life to pry her old pegs apart.
I'll get back to you on this one.....still laughing.

Thanks for the info.

Location hidden

#137031 May 6, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you Rosie? If not, do you read her mind?
Of course not. That is my "observation" of what she posted. You are aware that people can make make observations and come to conclusions to which they form opinions on what others post can't you? lol
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#137032 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't go even a day without my attention can you? lol
I was thinks the same thing about you. You generally start posting to or about me first.. Then you claim I did it.. Other posters see it. They are on to you.. Like you have said (and this is your most accurate post to date). Your opinion don't matter.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#137033 May 6, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Yeah, that is not true.. Many do read the articles that AL and Quirky posts as well as RH's when she posts..
It is yours and your friends spam that we ignore.... LMAO
She is delusional. She thinks if she leaves, this thread will cease to exist. Proves her arrogant nature.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#137034 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Alrighty the! Have a nice day.**shakes head**
I love to make you **shakes head** chipmunk.
Went to marvels new movie Ironman3,was hoping to see you in movie.
Never see you in any marvel movies ya feeling like your getting cheated out of your glory and fame "X-Man-".

Location hidden

#137035 May 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this quite sad.
America is dissolving into a mess with invaders which will cost the American tax payers up to 6 trillion dollars, Obamacare another $6 trillion dollars which will generate millions of job losses, less treatment and surgeries, many will die from no care, etc. Obama apologizing to Mexico for America because this leech-sucking country of Mexico is bankrupting America, Obama apologizing to muslim radical terrorist because they killed our citizens, Obama limiting paychecks and healthcare benefits to our soldiers coming home with severe injuries, Obama supporting the murdering of millions of our babies, Obama supporting his "special cause"--homosexuals and same-sex marriages, etc.
...and all you can do in all of your ignorance is support the childish behavior of pointing out a grammatical error.
How sick are you?
"Hooked on Phonics" reely werked fer mi and Ids luving every minot of et.
Exactly!
Reality

Waddy, KY

#137036 May 6, 2013
Loserville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney lost, get over it loser.
Still does not take away from Obama being the worst leader in history. He is on his way to make Hitler look like a saint.

....and I am being serious.

Location hidden

#137037 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I don't listen to Limbaugh nor do I bend to far right fear mongering. How many times can you complain about the same thing?
How sick are you?
This thread is about how the president has failed us. That is what Reality is discussing. If you want to have a correct spelling thread, feel free to start one. You seem to believe that correcting someone's spelling is more important than what is occurring around you.

Location hidden

#137038 May 6, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You just love kissing her *ss don't you? Wow! What does she have on you?
Agreeing with a another poster against "incivility" as a community is not kissing anyone's "azz" Gp. You should know that. LOL

Location hidden

#137039 May 6, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>I love to make you **shakes head** chipmunk.
Went to marvels new movie Ironman3,was hoping to see you in movie.
Never see you in any marvel movies ya feeling like your getting cheated out of your glory and fame "X-Man-".
Yawn.

Location hidden

#137041 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh...yeah you did. lol
It is a quote. Nothing twisted or distorted. You are REALLY confused aren't you?

Kissy, kissy.

Location hidden

#137042 May 6, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
She does exactly what I am doing and so do you. Now kiss her *ss some more.
I AM all on my own. Agreed and I make no excuses.
It's your perception that she does what you're doing, that's all. You are a very confused person.

;)

Location hidden

#137043 May 6, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinks the same thing about you. You generally start posting to or about me first.. Then you claim I did it.. Other posters see it. They are on to you.. Like you have said (and this is your most accurate post to date). Your opinion don't matter.
Generally huh? lol

You "was thinks" the same thing about me? lol

Location hidden

#137045 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I never said my opinion "didn't" matter either and Rose clearly said she doesn't lie about others.
I know you're confused but try to comprehend. Do your best anyway.
You do not have to believe me X. Read post #136651. It is directly from Rosie.

I know you can read, but do you comprehend????

Location hidden

#137046 May 6, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about how the president has failed us. That is what Reality is discussing. If you want to have a correct spelling thread, feel free to start one. You seem to believe that correcting someone's spelling is more important than what is occurring around you.
People posts all kinds of different things in "this thread". I'm not the first to poke fun at a funny flub and won't be the last.

You don't control what's posted here so stop trying. You have just revealed who you are.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#137047 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Jim Carey movies! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1QK2Re81_EIXX
At least you admit to your immaturity as that pretty much is the basis of all of Jim Carey's movies...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#137048 May 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed, anyone connected negatively to Obama is "accidently" killed.
Larry Sinclair.
Special Ops who were in on the capture of Osama Bin laden.
Benghazi, who knew about the trafficking of weapons to terrorist via Obama.
I am sure there are many others.
...but how convenient.
R ... I don't think Sinclair IS ...
BUT ... 3 members of Wright's/0's church ARE dead!
All supposedly queer!

within months ...???

hummmmm ...

Location hidden

#137049 May 6, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a quote. Nothing twisted or distorted. You are REALLY confused aren't you?
Kissy, kissy.
The distortion comes with what you are trying to imply she meant with the quote when it is clear she does not agree with you, and she is the one who posted the quote is she not? lol

Hope that clears up your confusion. Kissy kissy, hug. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 min adamski 33,954
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Tio 1,191,113
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Jay 172,213
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 min GayleWood 57,919
Texas lawmaker married five times files error-f... 5 min Fa-Foxy 5
Dozens of Democrats skipping Netanyahu's speech 12 min John McCharlie 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min adamski 51,488
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu atten... 16 min DTO 42
Brrr! February brought record cold, snow to Nor... 1 hr Quirky 29
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 2 hr kuda 49
House leaders, Senate Democrats at odds over ho... 3 hr fyi 15
More from around the web