The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#136990 May 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this quite sad.
America is dissolving into a mess with invaders which will cost the American tax payers up to 6 trillion dollars, Obamacare another $6 trillion dollars which will generate millions of job losses, less treatment and surgeries, many will die from no care, etc. Obama apologizing to Mexico for America because this leech-sucking country of Mexico is bankrupting America, Obama apologizing to muslim radical terrorist because they killed our citizens, Obama limiting paychecks and healthcare benefits to our soldiers coming home with severe injuries, Obama supporting the murdering of millions of our babies, Obama supporting his "special cause"--homosexuals and same-sex marriages, etc.
...and all you can do in all of your ignorance is support the childish behavior of pointing out a grammatical error.
How sick are you?
"Hooked on Phonics" reely werked fer mi and Ids luving every minot of et.
How sick is he??? Waving hand...I know..I know.. He's very sick.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136991 May 6, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Experts from the article you posted.
"“The weight of the federal government under such circumstances can have a devastatingly crushing effect on the ability of an adolescent to withstand the enormous pressure and respond rationally,” according to the motion."
This kid is not an adolescent.. He is an adult, who attends college.. In that article, it also said he was taking a break from school.. Interesting, so was the dead bomber... Hmmmm
"“The charge has ruined his once bright future. He will suffer its enduring and devastating effect for the rest of his life. The only way he can salvage his future is by clearing his name. He is committed to do just that,” according to the motion.""
Perhaps he should had cooperated with the FBI and should not have taken the backpack as we will never know if important evidence was removed.. The kid ruined his "once bright future" not the FBI...
Our Judicial System has become a joke and has got worse with obama... And of course, here the FG is pandering to yet another foreigner who associates himself with undesired people in Our Country..
They take up roots in the right liberal State of Massachusetts.
Oh, and Rose, do take note, AL's "spam" was not only read, but commented on.. This is how civil discussions are done...
Thanks GR!
You are correct ... at 18 a boy is "supposed" to become a man!

At 21 they ARE a man!
With ALL the "rights and privileges" that an American Citizen HAS!

Lots of them, DO!
Especially those with "loving parents"
that "guide & nurture" them!

BUT, we have turned out a society of wimps.
boys & girls ...

They want all the amenities that go with it
BUT
do not want the LEGAL circumstances that go along with it!

We are "dealing" with a country of "infants" ... anymore!
That is what the "nanny state" has done to US!

I have been "on my own" since I was 18 ...
And raised my family too!

NOW they are "self sustaining" ...
Responsible, loving parents accomplish that!
THAT is what they "strive so HARD" for.

PROUD to be able to say that!

I have many "blessings" in it also.
God showed & guided me along the Way <3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#136992 May 6, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> It don't.
I never said it does. ;)

Location hidden

#136993 May 6, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly what you said Rosie. Post #136651:
"Wrong again. I don't "gossip" or lie about other posters nearly as much as YOUR "ilk" gossip and lie about me."
I most certainly did not twist or distort. Your actual thoughts finally came out.
Uh...yeah you did. lol
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136994 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Lawyer: Former ricin suspect's home is unlivable
OXFORD, Miss.(AP)— Attorneys for a Mississippi man who was briefly charged with sending ricin-laced letters to the president and others are encouraged after speaking with the FBI and the U.S. Attorney's office about repairing or replacing the man's house after an intensive search left it uninhabitable.
Christi McCoy, an attorney for Kevin Curtis, a 45-year-old Elvis impersonator, said Monday that she and another attorney had spoken with authorities about the process to go through to get their client's property repaired or replaced.
She said she was encouraged by their response to a letter she sent U.S. Attorney Felicia Adams demanding that Curtis be provided temporary housing and that the government repair his Corinth, Miss., home and possessions. She also wants the government to pay his legal bills.
"We feel like the letter was well-received and we'll be working with the FBI to get all his property returned and get his property repaired," she said Monday night.
"I think Kevin was just an afterthought or a scapegoat," McCoy said.
http://www.wpri.com/dpp/news/us_news/Lawyer-F...
I know someone who was USED that way!
It's NOT a pretty sight!
There will be more "INNOCENT victims"
before this admin is over.
I agree.. And these scapegoats are occurring at the expense of the taxpayers...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136995 May 6, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You have no idea who I am, but I am not a "what."
Like I observed earlier, you're getting nastier with each new post. So predictable.
I worked for over 35 years. So what's your point?
YOU give it a rest. YOU initiated it, troll. Oh wait, you're that other poster who's account was banned a while back for posting personal information. You can run, but you can't hide, old man. LOL!
Banned? Never been banned.

Personal information? Don't know any and even if I did I would never share it.

I can run. I run every morning but I do not hide and I'm not an old man unless you consider early 40's an old man. I can't believe you would call me an old man considering how old you are.

Location hidden

#136996 May 6, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> How sick is he??? Waving hand...I know..I know.. He's very sick.
Beg, beg, beg! I love it!! lol

Location hidden

#136997 May 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
Voices Against Tyranny
Obama spoke or more so dictated to a group of Ohioans college students about not listening to the "voices of tyranny."
He obviously was referring to the parents of these students who may or may not influence their children to what Obama was actually telling them is true---his tyranny against America.
This is exactly what Hitler did when he easily marched millions of Jewish people to the ovens.
Will you be next to march.
"He obviously was referring to the parents of these students who may or may not influence their children to what Obama was actually telling them is true---his tyranny against America."

Obviously? Only to a far right individual who has lost all resemblance of "reality".

Location hidden

#136998 May 6, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
You all need us so badly, you work feverishly to keep the bickering going. It's the only way this thread will survive.
What will you all do when there's no one left to attack, insult, lie about, harass, bait, play your childish little games with?
Turn on each other? You'll have nothing left to say to one another. Your entire existence here is based on negativity and your need to belittle and condemn others.
No one reads the spam articles that AL or Quirky posts, and Ralff is trying his darndest to keep things going, but he's just not up to it.
There's only so much one can say, then it's been said a thousand times over.
You're all washed up. LOL!
From what I could tell, this thread did just fine when you and several others left temporarily. You and your ilks thrives on baiting and harassing. That is why you couldn't stay away. Seems it is your new thread which is boring.

The existence of this thread will continue as long as there is discussion on how the president has failed us. Looks like we have almost 4 more years.

If you think this thread is so terrible, why are you here?
Reality

Waddy, KY

#136999 May 6, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you added Bill Clinton's name to the list???
I liked Bill Clinton and of course there are things I didn't, like NAFTA for one... He did reform welfare, then Bush came in behind him and kinda undid it and of course, Obama has since taken it to the moon...
I am sorry about your man Bill but I don't care for him.

Several things have bothered me about Bill. He did nothing about the USS Cole terrorist attack, still nothing about the first Twin Tower bombing, before he left office he increased the salaries of presidents including his own to almost double, he made the statement when he left office in which someone asked him "why is American tax payers paying a $1 million on your private office alone" --he responded with "the American tax payers should be happy this is the amount I am billing them for on this office, it could have been a lot more."

The murder part has to do with the still unsolved murder of the Clinton's partner in the Whitewater investigation. I believe the Clintons had this man murdered. He would have impeded their rise to the White House with the truth about embezzlement, extortion and criminal behavior on many levels.

He is a draft dodger but was the CEO of all of our armed services.

He not only committed adultery but tarnished the White House with his sexual interludes. This alone is lacking class, defines the real definition of a coward and made America look like the joke we have became. He didn't care for anyone or anything except Bill.

Bill and Bush, Sr. stole the money from Social Security and moved it to pay off their bills they racked up while Presidents. This is why Clinton was able to produce a small deficit when he left office.

The last thing--what normal man would be married to Hillary?

The only one thing I admire him for, no two things was trying to tame the Welfare processes and working with the other party for a solution to America's debt.

Don't hate me because I am not a Clinton fan....still a strong conservative and for the rights of America and the Americans.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#137000 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it does. ;)
Because it don't.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#137003 May 6, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you do not have the opportunity to be here much, ignore that troll.. He ain't worth your time.. He's just trying to distract you from posting sensibly with the rest of us...
They do not like the fact, that people make sense and have something to say that goes against their mission of opening up the flood gates for the undesirables... I think they actually believe, the more minorities we have, that will "level the playing field" for them....
Thanks for advise GR.
I really don't have to say anything,you an like minded people say exactly what libtards need to hear.
You do a good job shaken and baking there brains.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#137004 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Beg, beg, beg! I love it!! lol
Well..Now that you can beg...Can ya roll over and play dead? Do ya fetch Fido?

Location hidden

#137005 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You ARE confused. It's YOU that doesn't matter. I'm not sure what "medicine" you're referring to, but, "It" like "you" is having little effect. ;)
I am not the one confused. That would be you.

I matter a great deal bub.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#137006 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Woot woot ...
*... ORB ...*
The WINNER of the Kentucky Derby ...!!!!!!!
HOWDY! Can you believe that?
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#137007 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks GR!
You are correct ... at 18 a boy is "supposed" to become a man!
At 21 they ARE a man!
With ALL the "rights and privileges" that an American Citizen HAS!
Lots of them, DO!
Especially those with "loving parents"
that "guide & nurture" them!
BUT, we have turned out a society of wimps.
boys & girls ...
They want all the amenities that go with it
BUT
do not want the LEGAL circumstances that go along with it!
We are "dealing" with a country of "infants" ... anymore!
That is what the "nanny state" has done to US!
I have been "on my own" since I was 18 ...
And raised my family too!
NOW they are "self sustaining" ...
Responsible, loving parents accomplish that!
THAT is what they "strive so HARD" for.
PROUD to be able to say that!
I have many "blessings" in it also.
God showed & guided me along the Way <3
You're welcome, AL..

I agree with you about the kids today.. They are being turned out to be wimps.. They want to be treated like adults but don't want to have the responsibility placed upon them.. They are also lazy.. They whine they have been in school all day, or at work all day and are tired... But they have the energy to fck off with their friends, or their x-boxes, internet, texting and so on...

And then their parents coddle them.. I ask them, at what age do they plan on holding their kid/s responsible? These kids range from 19 to 33 years of age.. Mind you, they are in school, or have a job or a career.. Nonetheless, when they get home, they whine, they are tired... They act as if work is a new concept...

You did a good job with your kids, AL.. You deserve to be proud, cause it ain't easy, but it is achievable... Something that many parents deny... It is much easier for them to blame other people, the media, movies, games and so forth.. Things the parents had full control of, had they made the effort to be involved with their kids... I don't buy into the b.s. that some do not have the time.. If you have kids, making time is a prerequisite and a must... It is of no wonder why the liberals would much rather abort than be responsible...

Yeah, This Country is in deep sh!t and it ain't even funny....

Location hidden

#137008 May 6, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Because it don't.
Never said it did. ;)
Reality

Waddy, KY

#137009 May 6, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ancestors to which I refer were black if it means so much to you, dark skin and African heritage. Black servants married white servants BEFORE slaves were brought here from Africa. I find this an interesting fact in my family tree, but I realize you have real hangups about people of color getting more than you so you need to know HOW black they were - well I wasn't there so I really don't know, but I'm not talking about whites in South Africa dumba$$.
I am out in the community and I do walk the talk. You are all talk and bloat.
Why does it bother you that people like to hold on to the traditions of their heritage, while enjoying the freedoms and ways of being an American? I think it makes us even better and helps us stay on good terms with other countries when we respect and sometimes celebrate where we came from. You worry about such trivial things ghost rider. There are many more important things that require our attention.
Did you realize that the first slaves to America were white?

One of the largest slave owning groups in America was owned by a black man.

Not much history taught about this nor media coverage---why?

Location hidden

#137010 May 6, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the one confused. That would be you.
I matter a great deal bub.
LOL

Not to me you don't, and yes, you are quite confused, bub.

Location hidden

#137011 May 6, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Well..Now that you can beg...Can ya roll over and play dead? Do ya fetch Fido?
You just can't go even a day without my attention can you? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pence's struggles illustrate gay rights challen... 3 min Responsibility 17
News Indiana's Religious 'Anti-Gay' Law That Wasn't 3 min Dr Psychobabble 33
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min zion 52,382
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,207,262
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min replaytime 154,879
News Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 7 min Mothra 1,082
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 7 min Responsibility 6
News Ted Cruz defends presidential credentials 8 min Mothra 40
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 479
More from around the web