The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336724 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

whatthehey

Austin, TX

#136971 May 6, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. Monsanto doesn't give a d*mn who is in office. They go for the jugular - right to Congressional manipulation. Try to catch up. Our Presidents are figureheads who represent on behalf of one or the other (and often both) of the squads of plutocrats who dominate the legislative agenda. It really is a matter of campaign chests and re-election bids and bought power which buys even more money to use to buy even more money and greater power, or in order to divest you of yours for the benefit of the plutocrats vying for their piece of what you still have in your pocket - which probably isn't much.
You're hung up on regulations and policies, but most likely, you're hung up on the wrong ones, especially since that's what the money changers want you to focus on. The rules and regs intended to keep free market competition out of the ballgame is what you should be concerned with, but I doubt you are. Please do correct me if you can. I don't want anymore London whale adventures. Jamie Dimon disagrees. He seems to be winning while we lose. TBD.
BTW - I'm not blaming this on Barack Obama. I hold the U.S. Congress directly responsible.
Monsanto SHOULD give a d*mm who is in office. Excuse me but what the hell?

Why not blame BO? He is the CE of America and costing us billions as a rogue...like CE Dimon with a rogue London Whale MIS-adventure! How is that for a whale of an adventure with the policy and regulation RULES that money changers want to use! Pretty sure I am more focused on those rules that really do keep a free and flowing PROSPEROUS market for all. Debt free to at least almost as a country Miz. Monsanto would be the goal ya know!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136972 May 6, 2013
Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot. Kettle. Black.
hey "nutter" ...
u r the
WHOLE

kit & caboodle ...

;`)
Reality

Waddy, KY

#136973 May 6, 2013
Voices Against Tyranny

Obama spoke or more so dictated to a group of Ohioans college students about not listening to the "voices of tyranny."

He obviously was referring to the parents of these students who may or may not influence their children to what Obama was actually telling them is true---his tyranny against America.

This is exactly what Hitler did when he easily marched millions of Jewish people to the ovens.

Will you be next to march.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136975 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Boston academics vouch for Boston bomber’s friend ahead of his release on bail
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/06/boston-acad...
justice system IS as CORRUPT as this administration!
no wonder with eric holder at the helm ...!!!
Experts from the article you posted.

"“The weight of the federal government under such circumstances can have a devastatingly crushing effect on the ability of an adolescent to withstand the enormous pressure and respond rationally,” according to the motion."

This kid is not an adolescent.. He is an adult, who attends college.. In that article, it also said he was taking a break from school.. Interesting, so was the dead bomber... Hmmmm

"“The charge has ruined his once bright future. He will suffer its enduring and devastating effect for the rest of his life. The only way he can salvage his future is by clearing his name. He is committed to do just that,” according to the motion.""

Perhaps he should had cooperated with the FBI and should not have taken the backpack as we will never know if important evidence was removed.. The kid ruined his "once bright future" not the FBI...

Our Judicial System has become a joke and has got worse with obama... And of course, here the FG is pandering to yet another foreigner who associates himself with undesired people in Our Country..
They take up roots in the right liberal State of Massachusetts.

Oh, and Rose, do take note, AL's "spam" was not only read, but commented on.. This is how civil discussions are done...
Reality

Waddy, KY

#136976 May 6, 2013
The American government is immersing 300 million plus individuals into a fog of engendered tyranny.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136977 May 6, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Copying my words was what I meant by childish. You're the master of distortion and deflection, GP, or whoever you are. I suspect Ralff. LOL!
You're getting more desperate and nasty with each new post. You're a liar and a hypocrite like I said and creating discord just to keep this thread going. How foolish and silly of you.
I have thought the exact same of you since arriving on this thread.

You are desperate, nasty, a liar, hypocrite and constantly create discord on this thread.

Exactly! How foolish and silly of you.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#136978 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Quit you're whining, you big baby.
Your feeble attempt to play the innocent victim is laughable and just your desperate need for attention.
You're whining over something so petty, so insignificant, so trite, but that's who you are: Petty, insignificant and trite.
BFD. Someone created a thread with your name in it. Have you ever seen the DOZENS of vulgar threads created by YOUR friends here about "crotches," "smelly crotches", "sn*tches," and countless other vulgarities? You're a pitiful little toddler standing in a puddle of pee.
I don't know what you are babbling about. All I know is that you are babbling about a post directed to someone else about something you know nothing about. Why are you babbling as if you the one my post was directed to? What gives you the right to interject your ridiculous garbage onto me, you coward.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#136979 May 6, 2013
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
"They are just trying to bully you off of topix"
They do that to everyone that they feel threatened by. Hell, look what they do to me! LMAO!
Where is Ralff? He is spoke of so often. If he got banned wonder why..........many others did not as well? Maybe they did that is why those little extras are added to some names. Some act so ....deceitful and sneaky, do they not? They sure do! Too bad, oh their games -all the while accusing others!

Good evening!
Reality

Waddy, KY

#136980 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Bonnie, you spelled "base" wrong and you supposedly play the bass guitar for a living. That was one of the funniest misspellings I have ever seen here.
If I were you, thank God I'm not you, but if I were, I wouldn't lecture anyone about being "dim witted".
Isn't this quite sad.

America is dissolving into a mess with invaders which will cost the American tax payers up to 6 trillion dollars, Obamacare another $6 trillion dollars which will generate millions of job losses, less treatment and surgeries, many will die from no care, etc. Obama apologizing to Mexico for America because this leech-sucking country of Mexico is bankrupting America, Obama apologizing to muslim radical terrorist because they killed our citizens, Obama limiting paychecks and healthcare benefits to our soldiers coming home with severe injuries, Obama supporting the murdering of millions of our babies, Obama supporting his "special cause"--homosexuals and same-sex marriages, etc.

...and all you can do in all of your ignorance is support the childish behavior of pointing out a grammatical error.

How sick are you?

"Hooked on Phonics" reely werked fer mi and Ids luving every minot of et.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136981 May 6, 2013
OBAMA SURRENDERS IN OBAMACARE BATTLE
Voluntarily seeks dismissal of appeal over health-care mandate

The Obama administration has surrendered in a key fight with a business over the abortion pill mandate in the president’s Obamacare health industry takeover, asking a federal court to dismiss an appeal of a ruling that prevented application of the mandate.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/obama-surrenders-i...

V~I~C~T~O~R~Y

... for the Christians!...

;~)

Location hidden

#136982 May 6, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
"So you admit you gossip and lie about other posters, but not nearly as much as others."
Hahahahahahaha.... Good Catch...
You do know, you are gonna get on Rose's nerves... All 44 of them...
Hahahahahahahaha
She did admit it. Actually said that she did but not as much as others.

Just giving Rosie what she gives posters all the time. Funny that she can't seem to see how guilty she is. She would rather put all the blame on me. I admit I am guilty. I only felt compelled to do so after reading her outlandish responses and attacks of posters on this thread.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#136983 May 6, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
He, NTR and Rosie think they can correct spelling and grammar. It is one of the methods they use to try to control the thread.
The grade school term for them is bullies.

Bullies are people who lurk together in groups to gang up one because they are too cowardly approach one on one.

They usually have a severe underlying mental condition which prompts any action of life in them.

They are very unhappy beings who refuse to face the truth because it is much easier to believe lies.

They generally have low self-esteem, lack common sense and are self motivated by ignorance.

This is my story and I am sticking to it.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#136984 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to me you don't. I never said my opinion does matter. lol
It don't.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#136985 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Quit you're whining, you big baby.
Your feeble attempt to play the innocent victim is laughable and just your desperate need for attention.
You're whining over something so petty, so insignificant, so trite, but that's who you are: Petty, insignificant and trite.
BFD. Someone created a thread with your name in it. Have you ever seen the DOZENS of vulgar threads created by YOUR friends here about "crotches," "smelly crotches", "sn*tches," and countless other vulgarities? You're a pitiful little toddler standing in a puddle of pee.
That thread was created with the name you disrespectful pigs gave to me. I go by the name, "Sir Positronium", Positronium, Posi, or Posit. I posted this long ago here.
You and your hateful bund gave me that name and created a thread about that name.
Those who respect me don't call me Pos. Your bund does in referrence to me and has for years and all you libs demand respect?
GTH
Reality

Waddy, KY

#136986 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
ROTFL! No it isn't. I have never had any desire "to control the thread," and that's just downright stupid anyway.
People correct spelling and grammar SOMETIMES to make fun of you ignorant dolts. I ignore hundreds of those kind of errors, so I seldom make corrections like that. But you go ahead an lie and exaggerate--it's what you people are known for besides being petty. LOL!
I see you have taken my advice and decrease the number of usages of the word 'lies' in one post.

Maybe, next time you will be better at it.

I see a lot more room for improvement.

Location hidden

#136987 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope, not at all. He completely distorted what I meant. I knew he would. You fools are experts at distorting what a person posts.
I was admitting that I have mentioned other people in my posts, but I do not lie about them like YOU and your "ilk" have lied about me and others. Twist it anyway you like, GR.
You people pay way too much attention to my every word. It's sad and pitiful how much you need people to attack and lie about.
Nice sucking up by the way. LOL!
This is exactly what you said Rosie. Post #136651:

"Wrong again. I don't "gossip" or lie about other posters nearly as much as YOUR "ilk" gossip and lie about me."

I most certainly did not twist or distort. Your actual thoughts finally came out.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#136988 May 6, 2013
Big Bowl of Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you are known for your "selective reading".
Well HELLO Rico! How ya been doing? Being selective in reading is what an intelligent person would do! Lies and untruths are a waste of reading. On the other hand, the truth by discernment is a worthy and worthwhile cause when selecting what to read. Yeah! Did you hear that Orb won the Derby? I called it by selective reading on what a wonderful horse he was and his trainer is pretty nice too-it read.

Be kind now as you select a post to respond to, after reading it.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#136989 May 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this quite sad.
America is dissolving into a mess with invaders which will cost the American tax payers up to 6 trillion dollars, Obamacare another $6 trillion dollars which will generate millions of job losses, less treatment and surgeries, many will die from no care, etc. Obama apologizing to Mexico for America because this leech-sucking country of Mexico is bankrupting America, Obama apologizing to muslim radical terrorist because they killed our citizens, Obama limiting paychecks and healthcare benefits to our soldiers coming home with severe injuries, Obama supporting the murdering of millions of our babies, Obama supporting his "special cause"--homosexuals and same-sex marriages, etc.
...and all you can do in all of your ignorance is support the childish behavior of pointing out a grammatical error.
How sick are you?
LOL

I don't listen to Limbaugh nor do I bend to far right fear mongering. How many times can you complain about the same thing?

How sick are you?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#136990 May 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this quite sad.
How sick are you?
How sick is he??? Waving hand...I know..I know.. He's very sick.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136991 May 6, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Experts from the article you posted.
"“The weight of the federal government under such circumstances can have a devastatingly crushing effect on the ability of an adolescent to withstand the enormous pressure and respond rationally,” according to the motion."
This kid is not an adolescent.. He is an adult, who attends college.. In that article, it also said he was taking a break from school.. Interesting, so was the dead bomber... Hmmmm
"“The charge has ruined his once bright future. He will suffer its enduring and devastating effect for the rest of his life. The only way he can salvage his future is by clearing his name. He is committed to do just that,” according to the motion.""
Perhaps he should had cooperated with the FBI and should not have taken the backpack as we will never know if important evidence was removed.. The kid ruined his "once bright future" not the FBI...
Our Judicial System has become a joke and has got worse with obama... And of course, here the FG is pandering to yet another foreigner who associates himself with undesired people in Our Country..
They take up roots in the right liberal State of Massachusetts.
Oh, and Rose, do take note, AL's "spam" was not only read, but commented on.. This is how civil discussions are done...
Thanks GR!
You are correct ... at 18 a boy is "supposed" to become a man!

At 21 they ARE a man!
With ALL the "rights and privileges" that an American Citizen HAS!

Lots of them, DO!
Especially those with "loving parents"
that "guide & nurture" them!

BUT, we have turned out a society of wimps.
boys & girls ...

They want all the amenities that go with it
BUT
do not want the LEGAL circumstances that go along with it!

We are "dealing" with a country of "infants" ... anymore!
That is what the "nanny state" has done to US!

I have been "on my own" since I was 18 ...
And raised my family too!

NOW they are "self sustaining" ...
Responsible, loving parents accomplish that!
THAT is what they "strive so HARD" for.

PROUD to be able to say that!

I have many "blessings" in it also.
God showed & guided me along the Way <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min showmethemoney 171,856
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min PolakPolacki 1,263,728
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 10 min WelbyMD 92
News Obama: Dems getting 'squishy' over Iran deal 12 min Synque 33
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Coffee Party 194,574
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 14 min Ronald 2,941
Iran Nuclear Agreement: Black Mark or Gold Star... 17 min spocko 376
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 42 min Limbertwig 190,203
News Clinton Slams 'New York Times' Over False ... 1 hr Cat74 23
More from around the web