The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136655 May 5, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! No it wasn't. Your "ilk" just hates the truth about themselves and all the hateful, ugly lies and insults you all post. So you accuse people of "whining."
You just don't like anyone who exposes you for what you are.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#136656 May 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I would say "yes he/she does.
Idiom styles are unique identifiers and never lie and each one expresses them differently like a fingerprint is what I discern. LOL
like I said before. I see colors on each end of the visible spectrum and there is no names for the two of them.(That I know of)
LMAO

Speaking of hypocrites, now who's supporting a lie?

Location hidden

#136657 May 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I feel truly sorry that what passes as hypocritical to most you are incapable of absorbing. A true sign of a weak mind, IMO.
You've shown no respect so you get none Posit. It's that simple.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136658 May 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>She has no clue what the disarming of American citizens would mean. Or how it would be done one little law at a time until it was done.. That's what she knows about history.
Thank GOD she and her dumbard friends are not our first line of defense..
No she doesn't...

Location hidden

#136659 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems it is you who needs the lesson.
Again, says you, who doesn't matter. lol
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#136660 May 5, 2013
Reality wrote:
To anyone:
The posters on the left, which ones are female and which are male?
Which are both?
Just inquiring so I know how to address them as sir or mam or other.
several are bi sexual, like Oblamer. X girl comes to mind immediately. Rosie palm and NTR are likely celibate, not by choice, of course. NTR in particular would require a jaws of life to pry her old pegs apart.

Location hidden

#136661 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, are you claiming that what you're saying is fact? Because in reality it is just your opinion. Using words like "truth" in an attempt to bolster your claim will not change the truth either.
I said it is proven in your posts. That is all the proof I need. Your very own words. I have no need to bolster anything. Don't twist my words.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136662 May 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe he met a real Indian.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Perhaps...

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#136663 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Ahhhh, but you nor anyone else has exposed me for anything.

You don't know me.

Location hidden

#136664 May 5, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a whiny ass kid giving nothing but excuses to your mom... You're pathetic...
You sound like a tired old geezer with regrets, hoping to catch a buzz of recognition for pretending to be something he wished he was.

You're quite pathetic yourself. ;)
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#136665 May 5, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
ATF offers $5,000 reward in Red Lodge explosives theft
The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said Wednesday that it is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of those responsible for stealing 559 pounds of explosives last month near Red Lodge.
Read more: http://billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-reg...
If I were as careless with my guns as the government is with their explosives, I'd get sued if not imprisoned.
Tree huggers plotting their next "Bill Ayers" fer sure.

Location hidden

#136666 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have many times and heard about it immediately from the right wing peanut gallery. Just watch, in a few posts when these vultures see the word "hear". ;)
When I read through this thread, all I saw was the libs correcting people.

Vultures? Peanut gallery? Not very nice X.
American reject

Los Angeles, CA

#136667 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>They aren't interested in you.
Liar, your wife's sick and tired of short stroke.

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#136668 May 5, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
While you metaphorically suck on Bill Maher? Get someone whose grasp of the English language is superior to yours to explain it to you.
Please don't put your disgusting fantasies on me. I watch Bill Maher like I watch any good satire. With a bit of hard truth mixed in.

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#136669 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said, YOU pass judgment on people all the time. I read through these threads and saw it repeatedly.
If I am a hypocrite, you are also.
Troll? What is a troll?
I have a sense of humor Rosie. I am actually lmao right now. If you find me dull and boring, feel free to pass me by.
Nope. I don't lie about people like you have.

Yeah right, you don't know what a "troll" is. Now you're lying about yourself. LOL!

I do what a choose until I don't choose to do it anymore. But I do know your game--it's been played by your "ilk" over and over and over. Yaaaaawwwwn.

You accuse your opponents of EXACTLY what you do, but never tell the whole truth and take responsibility for your part in creating discord. You're not objective in other words, and that's being dishonest.

Location hidden

#136670 May 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I know all about your sock success. LMAO!
YOU know I do too! imo
I know you're lying. That's what I know. How can you go on and on about honor and hypocrisy and just outright lie about me? You're full of chit. That's "what I know".
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#136672 May 5, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I've been fortunate to have never been rejected, so that blows your theory.
Having a reputation as the easiest broad in the bar will do that for you.

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#136673 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>I can't get rid of my extremely high intelligence but if I play dumb will you not want to post to me too?
(This will set x-woman off on her "IQ" fetish again)
Yeah Rallf, we're already to that point.

Location hidden

#136674 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it is proven in your posts. That is all the proof I need. Your very own words. I have no need to bolster anything. Don't twist my words.
And as I said, that is your opinion. I'm not twisting anything. What you're saying isn't fact. It's your opinion. You righty's truly don't know the difference do you? You really think that what you believe is fact just because you think so. LMAO, typical.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136675 May 5, 2013
FROM another poster:

Now that the real story will finally surface; Dems are not trying to twist it, they are trying to run away from the Obama version!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/05/de...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fore! Obama in Florida for weekend golf getaway 4 min Abrahamanic Relig... 38
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 154,786
Who do you side with in Ferguson? (Aug '14) 4 min Butters 12,000
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,207,015
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min republiCONS 175,852
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 min Just Think 58,869
News Child of Lesbian Moms Says Same-Sex Marriage Is... 9 min Butters 563
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 16 min mjjcpa 382
More from around the web