The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409526 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American reject

Los Angeles, CA

#136667 May 5, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>They aren't interested in you.
Liar, your wife's sick and tired of short stroke.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#136668 May 5, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
While you metaphorically suck on Bill Maher? Get someone whose grasp of the English language is superior to yours to explain it to you.
Please don't put your disgusting fantasies on me. I watch Bill Maher like I watch any good satire. With a bit of hard truth mixed in.

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#136669 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said, YOU pass judgment on people all the time. I read through these threads and saw it repeatedly.
If I am a hypocrite, you are also.
Troll? What is a troll?
I have a sense of humor Rosie. I am actually lmao right now. If you find me dull and boring, feel free to pass me by.
Nope. I don't lie about people like you have.

Yeah right, you don't know what a "troll" is. Now you're lying about yourself. LOL!

I do what a choose until I don't choose to do it anymore. But I do know your game--it's been played by your "ilk" over and over and over. Yaaaaawwwwn.

You accuse your opponents of EXACTLY what you do, but never tell the whole truth and take responsibility for your part in creating discord. You're not objective in other words, and that's being dishonest.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#136670 May 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I know all about your sock success. LMAO!
YOU know I do too! imo
I know you're lying. That's what I know. How can you go on and on about honor and hypocrisy and just outright lie about me? You're full of chit. That's "what I know".
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#136672 May 5, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I've been fortunate to have never been rejected, so that blows your theory.
Having a reputation as the easiest broad in the bar will do that for you.

Location hidden

#136673 May 5, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>I can't get rid of my extremely high intelligence but if I play dumb will you not want to post to me too?
(This will set x-woman off on her "IQ" fetish again)
Yeah Rallf, we're already to that point.

Location hidden

#136674 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it is proven in your posts. That is all the proof I need. Your very own words. I have no need to bolster anything. Don't twist my words.
And as I said, that is your opinion. I'm not twisting anything. What you're saying isn't fact. It's your opinion. You righty's truly don't know the difference do you? You really think that what you believe is fact just because you think so. LMAO, typical.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136675 May 5, 2013
FROM another poster:

Now that the real story will finally surface; Dems are not trying to twist it, they are trying to run away from the Obama version!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/05/de...

Location hidden

#136676 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
When I read through this thread, all I saw was the libs correcting people.
Vultures? Peanut gallery? Not very nice X.
You also don't recall the story about the shooting of a pregnant woman. Like I said, it appears you've missed quite a bit. lol

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136677 May 5, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Spoken like a true troll.
"Ilk" is quite a lame word in fact, and completely over-used by the ignorant who lack a varied vocabulary.
You have no "moral duty" to put anyone down. You supposedly haven't even been here before, or have you?
If YOU think YOU have some "moral duty" to put others down, then don't complain and criticize those of us who defend ourselves against fools like you. Works both ways you know.
YOU posted to me. If you don't my attention, then stop seeking it out, you big baby. LOL!
Tsk, tsk.

I like the word ilk and it fits you perfectly.

I have read all through this thread. That is how I learned about you Rosie. That is what gave me the moral duty.

It does work both ways. When do you plan to stop?

I am allowed to post to you. I did check with Topix and they told me I could.

Baby? I am very loveable but no one has ever referred to me as a baby. My girlfriend calls me baby sometimes, but it is a word of endearment from her.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#136678 May 5, 2013
Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I hadn't thought of it that way, Ghost Rider. You make a good point.
I chose words to be insulting to you and others, and I chose the wrong words. You've called me on it, and I deserve to be called on it.
You are correct: people born with disabilities and/or handicaps really can't help themselves. They can't help the way they act, the way they are, and they sometimes can't help the way they think. I really have no right to invoke those words as a quick, easy insult for someone I disagree with. I really should have more class than that. Thanks for calling me on it.
I'll try to refrain from using such words as insults in the future... let me know if I do.
The post was not addressed to me..

And this, post of your claiming understanding and seeing the errors of your ways, still shows what a condescending lil' chickenshit prIck you truly are. I am sure others were able to read between the lines of your phony sincerity..
Loserville Lou

Los Angeles, CA

#136679 May 5, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblamer, the bi sexual, can always counted on to be on the wrong side, he's an idiot.
That's Mr United States President to you, loser.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#136680 May 5, 2013
Reality wrote:
Benghazi whistle blower:
"Americans were deliberately left there to die."
Americans died
Oblamer lied

Location hidden

#136681 May 5, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're not. No one was posting to you. You had no reason to start in on me and X-Man or NTR.
When people reply to posts to defend themselves or correct the lies posted about them, there's a purpose. Your only purpose is to instigate and provoke, then you accuse others of doing exactly what you're doing.
There's nothing you can dish that I can't take. Child's play, just getting boring, because there's nothing new but your lies and distortions. Seen it all before from your "ilk." LOL!
Then go to bed Rosie.

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#136682 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're lying. That's what I know. How can you go on and on about honor and hypocrisy and just outright lie about me? You're full of chit. That's "what I know".
It's part of the game, X.

Provoking by lying about a person is the best way to get a reaction and to anger someone. No one likes being lied about.

The difference here though is that these liars have no conscience, and they don't care that they're lying about others. They'll simply accuse you of doing what they're doing, and round and round and round it goes.

It's the reaction they want. Then they'll turn around and accuse you of making trouble or being off topic when they instigated it.

Boooorrring.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#136683 May 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
President Obama has officially named Chicago businesswoman Penny Pritzker, the finance chairman of his 2008 presidential campaign, as his next commerce secretary.
The announcement of the choice Thursday ends months of speculation about Pritzker’s likely nomination.
WND was first to report that Pritzker is a primary funder of the radical Media Matters for America activist group.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/obamas-commerce-pi...
unAmerican at best!
the WHOLE bunch needs BOOTED out on their azzes!
No retirement ...
STRIPPED of their RIGHTS & "citizenship" ...
BRANDED for "treason" ...
another jew picked over one of his fellow blacks. They really hate him deep down.

Location hidden

#136684 May 5, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a reputation as the easiest broad in the bar will do that for you.
I'm not a broad, this isn't a bar, and you're looking for a straight man who wants to be freaky for one night. So what does it matter who I am?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136685 May 5, 2013
Dan Savage (right, above), head of a White House-backed anti-bullying campaign named "It Gets Better," has a long track record of bullying conservatives.

Until now, the low point was his attack on Christian high school kids.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

nothing BUT a wussy punk!
kinda LIKE the ones on here :)
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#136686 May 5, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't put your disgusting fantasies on me. I watch Bill Maher like I watch any good satire. With a bit of hard truth mixed in.
Yur a dishonest idiot, like Maher

Location hidden

#136687 May 5, 2013
I know you will be disappointed, but my girlfriend just came home. Need to spend some time with her.

I will try to come back tomorrow. Hope you don't miss me too much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,482,623
News Hillary Clinton won US popular vote by nearly 2... 1 min huntcoyotes 1,213
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 256,563
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 min coco 14,984
News In Trump We Trust: Inauguration prompts celebra... 5 min huntcoyotes 93
News Trumps end inauguration with cheers from crowds... 5 min RIP 27
News Trump visits CIA, continues fight with media 6 min tina anne 15
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 9 min Responsibility 179
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Just Think 234,390
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 36 min dumbazzes cant ca... 4,846
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 2 hr anonymous 63
More from around the web