The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388455 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136553 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose and Ntr give back what's given to them and I've never seen it escalated to the level of animosity that I've seen from the "right" here on Topix.
Apparently you need to go back and do some homework. It's obvious you've missed a few things.
Have a nice night. ;)
LMAO. YOU do the homework. I already have. You aren't being objective again bub.

I will have a nice night. Always do.
The Great and Mighty

Los Angeles, CA

#136554 May 5, 2013
Mostly white people celebrate Cinco de Mayo.

Kinda ironic in a way!!

Location hidden

#136555 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who? You? That doesn't mean much. ;)
Says me. Means a lot to me.
Quirky

Los Angeles, CA

#136556 May 5, 2013
Yenny Houngman wrote:
<quoted text>There was a girl knocking on my hotel room door all night! Finally, I let her out.
LMAO!
Keep your grubby hands out of my journal, Henny!

Location hidden

#136557 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you have one? Did it get banned?
Never been banned. Tell us about your multiple accounts bub.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#136558 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your wife bub?
I believe, probing for personal information is against the Topix tos.

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#136559 May 5, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You pointed out a thread that died.
Nope, it didn't die but that wasn't the point, and you know it. That thread was reported by your hateful friends to get rid of it. It still exists and just went underground. It lasted for five years though.

Once again: It was childish of YOU to brag about 3000 posts here compared to 600 on the new thread, but then you are very immature for supposedly being a grown man.

THAT was the point. Stop deflecting.

Location hidden

#136561 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. YOU do the homework. I already have. You aren't being objective again bub.
I will have a nice night. Always do.
Apparently you haven't, bub. ;)

“Speak softly”

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#136562 May 5, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>It was such a beautiful day today and I spent it visiting my family and looking at the spring flowers in our yards. The icing on the cake was when I opened up this thread this evening to see that rose, x-woman and freekspirit took my bait and spent the whole day here putting the hate on me instead of being out enjoying it like I did! Lol!.
The perfect finish to a great spring day!
Another lie from Rallf. I spent the day with my family; a nice breakfast out, then a day in the sun antiquing. Just filled the bird feeders again, and am now enjoying the cool evening air.

Location hidden

#136563 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Says me. Means a lot to me.
LOL

I don't doubt that.

Location hidden

#136564 May 5, 2013
The Great and Mighty wrote:
<quoted text>
Grand Patriot
Is that some kind of new KKK hierarchy name? You know.... like, Grand Imperial Wizard, Grand Magi, Grand Piece of Shit, Grand Azz Wipe.....
Not really familiar with the KKK. Wouldn't know. Obviously you do.
GI Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#136565 May 5, 2013
The Great and Mighty wrote:
<quoted text>
Sup cupcakes.... your mail order bride gives good massages!!
She love you long time.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#136566 May 5, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Concur.. I don't support disrespecting any flag even those of our enemy's we defeated in battle.. Unless we kill them all let them have their pride and dignity..
Eagle
I agree, leave the flags alone.. If they are our enemy, I do not care about their dignity or pride.. They did something to us, for us to go and kill them.. Now, if we go to war, helping another country out, the dignity and pride is still irrelevant to me.. We have bad people in this world, and I do not think they have pride and dignity to begin with... Now, I do not include the good citizens when I make that comment about their flag.. But war is war and there ain't anything pretty about it one way or the other...

How's your job working out?
The Great and Mighty

Los Angeles, CA

#136567 May 5, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Keep your grubby hands out of my journal, Henny!
You find your estranged daughter yet?

Location hidden

#136568 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, you might consider quitting while you're ahead. ;)
I am always ahead. No need to quit now.

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#136569 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't gossip and whine like you Rosie. I just tell it like it is. How is that boulder on your shoulder?
Tsk, tsk, you're lying again. I just recently read your posts where you're talking about other posters and lying about them--it's childish gossip.

I don't gossip and I do not whine. I tell the truth with facts when I'm challenged and attacked, nothing more. It's not "whining" to defend yourself against lies and insults.

No boulder at all. You're not very imaginative you know.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#136570 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the biggest whiner on this thread. If anyone acts like a child, it is YOU.
Spot on......
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#136572 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Gr, I/we have heard it ALL before. I/we didn't believe it then and don't believe it now.
Your lectures and superficial sermons are as redundant as your bogus claims of success. Those who have what you boast don't have to post it here. Plain and simple.
Repetitive crap and boring to say the least... Go get a life...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#136574 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not being objective. You want to see bitter, disgruntled, and hateful, go back and read your own comments and those of NTR and Rosie.
I haven't seen anything about shooting a pregnant woman in her womb and I know I didn't say it and I think it is despicable. Blame that one on whoever said it. Don't blame everyone.
What another account? You people b*tch if you don't register and you b*tch if you do. I have this one account bub.
Why do you post from another account? Enough said.
I can prove he/she does by the idioms he/she uses regardless of the costume he/she wears.........But He/she will prove it, him or herself, eventually. He/she already has to me , IMO, and I have the posts archived for the future.

Location hidden

#136575 May 5, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
"You and your ilk bully, hate, and put people down more than others on here."
You're not telling the truth at all. The most vicious, hateful, and vulgar insults have come from the far right on this thread.
You sure use the word "ilk" a lot. LOL!
No one thinks of themselves "as totally innocent." You sure exaggerate and lie a great deal.
By they way, your posts are pretty hateful and just putting people down I've noticed. That's all you seem to do.
Truth is hard for you to grasp. I understand.

Ilk is part of the English language. Fits my meaning perfectly. Do you not like the word?

It is my moral duty to put those down who enjoy putting others down. Leave me alone. I'm busy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Jacques Orleans 217,129
News A big chunk of Donald Trumpa s supporters were ... 1 min Mikey 19
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 3 min WeTheSheeple 416
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 min An NFL Fan 20,207
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 4 min HOLLA ISABELLA 57
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 min Strel 13,207
News Army Corps to reduce lake flows fueling Florida... 7 min Jack 4
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 12 min Jack 3,667
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min HILLARY 2016 229,063
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 23 min WeTheSheeple 585
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 54 min The Donald_ 1,396,548
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 1 hr Squach 1,294
More from around the web