The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
114,141 - 114,160 of 244,417 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Then there will be outright war.
Sad..But it's probably true.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, where do you see "Islamic etremism" (your words) in there? How is this incident linked to Fort Hood?
Yesterday's arrests--from what's been made publicly available, so far--only had to do with what happened after the bombings. Clearly, Tsarnaev's friends thought they were doing him a favor. They're learning a hard lesson about "obstruction of justice."
"The plot thickens"... yeah, so does a pot of shit when you stir in some corn starch... LOL
...does the corn starch make it more or less palatable? What other sh!t recipes do you know?

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>They are not just allowing it. It's in their play book.IMHO.
Are we their puppets? I'm not how about you?
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
the following is a waste of effort but, NTR, you have made such a massive statement of denial, I can't resist!:)
'(with Obama's knowledge)', YOU said, right?
does not our UN Rep work for and at the pleasure of the POTUS?
is not the POTUS his/HER Boss? the one that tells her HOW to best represent his/our Country's interests AND official FG beliefs?
for several weeks AFTER Benghazi, this Rep AND even the POTUS, himself, blamed a spur-of-the-moment crowd reaction to an anti-Muslim UTube video.
1) during the Pres'l debate, the POTUS 'corrected' his mis-statements by calling his and his UN Rep's comments lies by trying to cite an un-related 'terrorist' comment in a Rose Garden speech THAT OCCURRED BEFORE THE TWO WEEKS OF UTUBE VIDEO DIS-INFORMATION CAMPAIGN.
OBAMA OUTED HIMSELF... and his Admin reps.
2) further evidence shortly came forth, AFTER THE ELECTION (of course), that ALL Intel reps called the Benghazi attack an act of TERRORISM. they further damned the POTUS by testifying NONE OF THEM KNEW WHO CHANGED THEIR WORDS.
3) Obama has NOT fired or otherwise pointed the finger at 'some' hireling UNDER HIS OFFICE for doing the deed of changing their words. not then and not to DATE.
4) even YOU, NTR, cannot DENY the LOGICAL conclusion that a) Rice spread her boss' words, b) that Obama backed up Rice's words with statements of HIS own, c) that NO ONE other than the 'highest authority' commanded such choice of words and, d) that Obama CHANGED his own words for political gain ( with the blessings of a complacent Press (the debate moderator) and a weak political opponent (Romney).
the most damning fact is THAT GIVEN ALL OF THE ABOVE, YOU SUPPORTED SUCH DISHONESTY AND SUBTERFUGE WITH YOUR VOTE.
you still come on here and elsewhere, pretending to be like Ceasar's wife, but are more akin to Brutus, with blood on your hands.
your Obama has had four years, the first one with carte blanche and, more recently, an offer by the Rep House to forego tax rate increases BY IMPLEMENTING CODE REFORMS, and he has NOT done so.
that is NOT blameable on either Bush II or Romney, nor even the TP'ers or Bachman or any other conservatives, elected or not.
Obama, and by YOUR vote of support, YOU OWN THE VERY ISSUES YOU POST AGAINST.
simply put, NTR talks out of both sides of her Progressive mouth... like her chosen Pres, Obama, did about Benghazi on that fateful debate night.... and yesterday's Press Conference.
please quit pissing on our legs and telling us it is raining... only the messenger and her like-minded minions believe that BS.
and the Nation is starting to reek from the smell of urine... Progressive Yellow urine, at that.
NTR failed in life as a result of poor choices and decisions she made herself. She like to fancy herself as a knowledgeable high wheeler and dealer when in fact she is a loser and a very poor sap at that...

Bottom line, she only cares about herself and uses the poor to come off sounding intelligent, which she is not...

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>She does have a crude way of disagreeing. But, how can you not enjoy her own life stories. Hey as I am only here and unlike her accusing me of being a sock...it is easy to recall many tales. She has all girls and confirmed by a friend on here just recently. Since I arrived, she has spoke of a son. This son was used in such a way...it wrongly got a poster banned IF she has all girls! She speaks of granddaughters AND has mentioned at times, like she only has a grandson! She has her way...just say an extra prayer, if you are a praying person. I just forgive her with a touch of pity.
I started to tell you what she had but then I thought about it and decided it really isn't anyone elses business. When and if Ntr desides to tell us anything about her life that is her choice. But it isn't her responsibility if you or anyone else has a faulty memory.
Personally I'm proud she chose to share with us all, some of her life experiences. I know it wasn't done so it could be used by twisting what she said and making it something it wasn't.
Venceremos

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

molke wrote:
"A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien." No
crime, no filth, no decay, no neighborhoods destroyed.
To tolerate the continued presence of 12-20 million
low IQ (85-87) Spanish speaking invaders is insanity.
They are the trash of central and south America.
Demographic distortion, environmental tragedy via
population growth.
It is good, that the President has failed you.
Romeo

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
NTR failed in life as a result of poor choices and decisions she made herself. She like to fancy herself as a knowledgeable high wheeler and dealer when in fact she is a loser and a very poor sap at that...
Bottom line, she only cares about herself and uses the poor to come off sounding intelligent, which she is not...
You sound exactly like a forlorn forsaken one in love.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Frees.....Gr mind always goes to the vulgar and vile. It's just how he thinks and does it show.
I'm doing and that says alot. I hope you enjoy your day my friend.
You people, and yes, I mean you people are well known to defend the worst of the worst and project their dirty filth onto others as well as their heinous crimes..Knock yourself out, WA.. It shows what a hypocritical, deceitful woman you are...

You do have blood on your hands whether you want to admit it or not...

I at least have the best interest of the people in mind regardless of their color.. That is what separates me from racists and bigots like you and your ilk...

You and your ilk get joy out of lying and mischaracterizing others.. Like I said, knock yourself out...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Romeo wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound exactly like a forlorn forsaken one in love.
Is that all you got? I guess it's back to the drawing board for ya....
Try a different color of chalk... Just stay away from the dark colors..
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
...does the corn starch make it more or less palatable? What other sh!t recipes do you know?
That poster "Agnostick" is also known as PR Jester.... A total clown and sh!t stirrer... Not worth your time..
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I just can't have a conversation with somebody who consistently tries to change the words that others use in order to mischaracterize their messages. Hillary Clinton said the buck stopped with her. The President took responsibility. But, if we actually held a President directly accountable for each and every infraction of his/her subordinates, we'd be busy with Impeachment proceedings often and under almost every Administration. Presidents frequently reward "wrong-doing" by accepting resignations after strongly suggesting that a loser resign promptly (Spiro Agnew). He might have been impeached, but forced resignation is another way.
Now, I reject your contention of what the President "did". He spoke to us with the best information that intelligence sources provided him at the time. I see no reason to believe otherwise, and I don't give a ratz' azz what Lindsey Graham has to say. He's just another politician with an agenda - not a god.
Just cut it out with the twisting and spinning. I don't by into it, and I seriously doubt ANYBODY with a logical mindset would follow your distortions. This is why you're just not somebody anybody can take seriously - aside from the brain dead and intellectually challenged.
<quoted text>
Hahahaha hahahaha..

You are the queen of twisting and trying to mischaracterize others..

Hillary and Obama tried to blame a you tube on the cause of Benghazi.. They had no problems throwing an American under the bus to save their I competent azzes.. It is coming out that they lied and did so knowingly..

YOU are for party lines.. A truth that you let out of the bag, while lying about it... You danced and celebrated a year and a half too early...
Romeo

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you got? I guess it's back to the drawing board for ya....
Try a different color of chalk... Just stay away from the dark colors..
Speaking of chalk, heard the last woman you were with drew a chalkline around you thinking you were dead the next morning.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
... which is just another way of saying, "We run from our mistakes, rather than own up to them."
Like what Obama does.. Right?
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Rather than focus on what has "improved", I continue to appreciate what hasn't further eroded as was the "Plan" under Romney. Count your blessings that we are not on a course which was IMPOSSIBLE to achieve without further harming the middle class and adversely affecting the poor in even steeper measure. Frankly, that was the option, one we decided NOT to exercise. So, like everything else in life, it's all relative.
LMAO..

Before it was McCain, now it is Romney.. Neither one are the POTUS.. You always bag and rag on the ones who didn't win and never look at the numerous and continuous failures of the one who did win...

Try defending obama's policies for once.. That's right, you can't as they are failed policies..

In case you haven't realized it, Romney is out of the picture..

You just don't seem to know how to focus do you, NTR?

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

molke wrote:
"A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien." No
crime, no filth, no decay, no neighborhoods destroyed.
To tolerate the continued presence of 12-20 million
low IQ (85-87) Spanish speaking invaders is insanity.
They are the trash of central and south America.
Demographic distortion, environmental tragedy via
population growth.
Must be nice thinking soo much about yourself. Like your all that!!! But no you simply are no different then any of the good Hispanics in this world and in this Country.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Romeo wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of chalk, heard the last woman you were with drew a chalkline around you thinking you were dead the next morning.
Weak...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>What you consider "far better" than "otherwise", whatever that is, just isn't good enough. The middle class is still sinking with no signs of recovering their prior status in sight.
I take it, they don't like their new thread, so they come back here... Interesting... But not surprising....
You have a good day.. I'm on my way out the door again..
Heres Mud In Your Eye

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever floats your goat.

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You people, and yes, I mean you people are well known to defend the worst of the worst and project their dirty filth onto others as well as their heinous crimes..Knock yourself out, WA.. It shows what a hypocritical, deceitful woman you are...
You do have blood on your hands whether you want to admit it or not...
I at least have the best interest of the people in mind regardless of their color.. That is what separates me from racists and bigots like you and your ilk...
You and your ilk get joy out of lying and mischaracterizing others.. Like I said, knock yourself out...
Remember GR I know where you've been and where you come from on these threads. I know all the horrible things you have said in the past and how you try very hard not to repeat those things although you stay on the edge of it with your postings. You can't show any racism coming from me or even the majority of the left. It simply hasn't happened.
As one like yourself that was going to the border to stop people from coming here illegally I'm pretty sure you have literal blood on your hands. That is my opinion and your having said the things on Topix that you have is why I have that opinion.
I haven't lied about you GR you know all the things you have allowed out of the bag from your own postings. Although you did at one point try to deny some of it until I was able to bring forward those statements from posts you thought had been taken off.
The point is GR you have it in for Ntr as she had been your friend and because of something Candy said you blew your stack and told everyone all about something that no one would have known about had you not come on Topix like a raging bull. Ntr stood up for Candy and that was the straw that broke your pride. So now she's on your list to destroy. You simply need to get over yourself and start worrying about the problems we all face together.
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

The United States may be deploying 10 additional troops to Mali, but thatís just a drop in the bucket of the U.S. militaryís presence in Africa, which has been quietly building for the last decade. Youíve probably heard about the 2,000-troop hub at Camp Lemmonier, Djibouti, and the 100 special operators hunting Joseph Kony. But less is known about the handful of U.S. drone bases scattered across the continent and the dozens of exercises involving hundreds, if not thousands, of American troops.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••