The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,678)

Showing posts 113,541 - 113,560 of240,406
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I think that about sums it up. I also think it has been going on for a long time.
There does seem to be (something) that is keeping our nation divided and "on edge" most of the time and just when a glimmer of hope and unity materializes there occurs a crisis or something that restores this division.
Seems this same kind of crap was pulled on us when I was serving in Viet-Nam. I remember thinking about it then too but I really never quite knew exactly what those forces were then that were doing this.
All I knew then as well as now is that something was and is at work out there doing all of this. It is not a good thing, whatever it is.
the Liar-In-Chief to host a Q&A this AM, 10:15....

let's see what type of questions he gets and watch him dance:

in-country witnesses finally coming forth RE: Benghazi...

third Boston Bomber? female DNA found on bomb frag....

CIA buying Afghan co-op while Americans 1) die/are maimed there and 2) suffer FG cut-backs HERE....

Side Note: departed Obama supporters always lambasted FOX News YET, recent poll shows FN MOST trusted during Boston event!

some bodies in DENIAL....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am not poor at all. You just support a lie.
You also support a president who lies to us as well as fails us.
Tell the rest of your bund of progressives I said so too.
--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor and pathetic.
Dishonesty and outright lies will get you nowhere and that is what you support.
That makes you the "pathetic" one.
Seek the pity you need on your new thread where your bund resides.
You won't find it from me.
Look for Ja-Ja Mac. He'll help you.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha.
It's nice to wake up to laughter...
LOL.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO! You didn't include "all of my socks" they say I have. LOL
Good post. I know you have been spelling it right and they were just itching to post hate. LMAO! They like the prez, fail again.
LOL.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I've always really wanted your completely perverted mind, obsessive need for attention, and lack of self control.
That's sarcasm, just in case you missed it. ;)
You have this overwhelming need to "belong" to something and that is why you keep vaccillating between these 2 threads.
Are you like this in the real world when you are grocery shopping and can't decide whether to buy the ripe tomatoes or the ripe tomatos?
LOL
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Gotcha! I was hoping it would have been Gr. but you'll do.
You just don't know when we're "messing with ya"! LOL!!
B.S.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Free's base ISP Addy originates at Rico's ISP Addy.
Maybe a sister, maybe Rico? You work it out.
I love riddles. And I know the answer. Rico finally found a maid he can afford. Free. LOL.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Retired Firefighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonnie = short, slant eyed, flat nose, chubby mail order bride from a hump hump bar in the jungles of monkey island.
Retired Firefighter= Retarded Pyromaniac.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's it, Quirky.. These judges have interns doing the research for them. I do not see why they are so back logged.. I just do not believe it.. I think they sit on a lot of things in order for phases of change to take place.. And then with some of the things, people forget about and it gets swept under the rug..
The real filthy rich are the ones who are running This Country and those filthy rich are not just from This Country.. And when the take over happens, the poor will remain the poor and a good chunk of the middle class will be converted to the poor class.. Especially those who have 401ks and IRAs... Cause the govt will attack those next..
"The real filthy rich are the ones who are running This Country and those filthy rich are not just from This Country.."

"AND NOT" just from this country.
This is a very important point and a point that is overlooked by many. I think it is the single biggest problem in our nation as well as the cancer that is affecting it.
I think it is these individuals that are a bad influence on our nation.
They are the true hoodlums and they are the ones throwing rocks at us.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've earned it? Gee Bonnie, I'm sure you posted that you were in your twenties, how could you have earned it? Oh yeah, by playing "base" and touring all over Washington State. That'll set you up for life it will.
I believe it is you who won't release from my leg. You posted to me and I told you, if I have something to say to you, I will post directly to you. Like right now. Buzz off you lying sack of cr@p.
BTW..Umm Rico's maid was it? You have no idea how much money there is to be made in the Seattle, Portland area. I doubt you could afford a ticket. Not as long as you are free.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW? Jackie and NTR call people Buttercup!
LMAO Catchy, ain't it?
You know, birds of a feather?(Raises eyebrows) LOL
(and they accuse me?)
Oh the lies!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
They already are My friend !
I just can't see why these people take so much crapola from our govt.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
WOW, These days I am so careful over my Grammar, cussing and spelling. Topix is helping me! lololol
It can. LOL

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so too and if not then, in 2020
Like I said earlier, I do not think we have a good candidate from either side to be perfectly honest.. Too much sh!t has gone on and with nothing being fixed.. And we as a Republic are tolerating it when we shouldn't be..
"when we shouldn't be.." concur.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Beware of the dark side.
Have to agree. As they say learned from experience. I have.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
fck off rico
That poster is NTR....

Rico is vulgar.
NTR is sassy and full of bitterness.

And they came out during the bewitching hour.. NTR's hours...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. How's that boy Ghost? Give 'im a high five for me.
That is true.. I think Quirky hasn't gotten over the unthinkable of my suggestion to lay FS and to use a condom..

A high five back at ya, followed by a hug...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I think that about sums it up. I also think it has been going on for a long time.
There does seem to be (something) that is keeping our nation divided and "on edge" most of the time and just when a glimmer of hope and unity materializes there occurs a crisis or something that restores this division.
Seems this same kind of crap was pulled on us when I was serving in Viet-Nam. I remember thinking about it then too but I really never quite knew exactly what those forces were then that were doing this.
All I knew then as well as now is that something was and is at work out there doing all of this. It is not a good thing, whatever it is.
That is why things are done in phases.. To throw Americans off by pitting them against one another making it difficult to form a Militia as no one trusts anyone anymore...

Until Americans get serious, which I doubt they will and do a massive protest, it will be business as usual.. We all are being tested by this govt which involves both sides to see how we are gonna react.. We are reacting the way they hoped and planned we would.. We ain't doing anything about it.. You think letters to our politicians do any good? What response to you get back? Yep, a generic letter that goes out to those who write them with the same concern..

The Republican Party call me soliciting donations.. I tell them, I was ever registered as a Republican. I used to be registered Democrat until about 10 years ago when I left the Democratic Party and went with American Independent where I plan to stay.. I told them, although I have campaigned for some Republican politicians and gave contribution, no political party will get a dime from me, volunteer work from me until I see them get off their thievin collective azzes and do something for This Country and their constituents. That I hold both parties equally responsible for the state This Country is in.. I further told them, what a disappointment they are as all they care about is gaining control of Congress.. Perhaps if both Repubs and Dems put as much energy into resolving issues in the best interest of the Republic, maybe things in DC would get accolished.. But until I see action, they can go to Obama for donations as they are in it together from my o serrations and it is unacceptable.. This Country simply doesnotbelong to either party, it belongs to the people.. Obama is not the only failure... They still call as claim how important it is for the Repubs to gain control of the senate... I tell them the same thing... I can only presume, they too are gluttons for punishment, otherwise they would take my number off their rolodex..
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I just can't see why these people take so much crapola from our govt.
LOL..As long as it's FREE..They will take anything.. Shoot..I can picture them standing in line for some abuse.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true.. I think Quirky hasn't gotten over the unthinkable of my suggestion to lay FS and to use a condom..
A high five back at ya, followed by a hug...
I'm thinking you may have traumatized the poor guy. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 113,541 - 113,560 of240,406
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••