The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#134690 Apr 30, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I think both the dems and repubs are in on changing This Country and its Constitution together and that is why nothing has been resolved. They are playing the people and the media is doing the same thing, including Fox.. The commentators are doing a good job at pedaling their books that keep Americans angry and divided while they too, get richer by the sales of their books..
I think that about sums it up. I also think it has been going on for a long time.
There does seem to be (something) that is keeping our nation divided and "on edge" most of the time and just when a glimmer of hope and unity materializes there occurs a crisis or something that restores this division.
Seems this same kind of crap was pulled on us when I was serving in Viet-Nam. I remember thinking about it then too but I really never quite knew exactly what those forces were then that were doing this.
All I knew then as well as now is that something was and is at work out there doing all of this. It is not a good thing, whatever it is.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#134691 Apr 30, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Personal responsibility and accountability? What about the time you challenged Eagle and antB to meet you in Orlando and fight it out? They agreed on the date and time; then that day, you were a no-show - said you forgot about an apt for the same time.
You may have learned "standards" as a child, but they certainly are below any standard to which I aspire.
Rose is miles above you, your character simply doesn't compare.
ftp is a moron who keeps getting kicked of Topix for being to obnoxious but then just comes back under a different name. He challenges people to fights, never shows, then claims they didn't show and calls them chicken. The guy hasn't shown up for at least a half dozen fights that I know of. Dania Beach pier, Lantana VFW, The Cabbage Path, Some boat show in Sabation, etc

Deltona Fla

#134692 Apr 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I think that about sums it up. I also think it has been going on for a long time.
There does seem to be (something) that is keeping our nation divided and "on edge" most of the time and just when a glimmer of hope and unity materializes there occurs a crisis or something that restores this division.
Seems this same kind of crap was pulled on us when I was serving in Viet-Nam. I remember thinking about it then too but I really never quite knew exactly what those forces were then that were doing this.
All I knew then as well as now is that something was and is at work out there doing all of this. It is not a good thing, whatever it is.
A truck waitress calls the Sheriff and say's "Sheriff you got come down here right away, there is a Democrat in one of my booth's and he is a-jeckin-off". The Sheriff replied, "well hell, we cain't have nobody a-jackin in public, but what makes you think he is a Democrat?" The waitress retorts back, "I told you Sheriff, he is a-jackin off, if he was a Republican he would be a-screwin somebody".

Deltona Fla

#134693 Apr 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I think that about sums it up. I also think it has been going on for a long time.
Beware of the dark side.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#134694 Apr 30, 2013
Gus007 wrote:
NBC: Yeah, the White House regrets setting that red line with Syria....
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/29/nbc-yea...
Why, because it has been told that the 'move' was childish and irresponsible.
This will be the Presidency Without FingerPrints, They want history to judge it as brave and proud, the problem is that the leaders are cowards with an alibi handy.
higgans

Marion, IN

#134695 Apr 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
the Liar-In-Chief to host a Q&A this AM, 10:15....

let's see what type of questions he gets and watch him dance:

in-country witnesses finally coming forth RE: Benghazi...

third Boston Bomber? female DNA found on bomb frag....

CIA buying Afghan co-op while Americans 1) die/are maimed there and 2) suffer FG cut-backs HERE....

Side Note: departed Obama supporters always lambasted FOX News YET, recent poll shows FN MOST trusted during Boston event!

some bodies in DENIAL....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#134696 Apr 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am not poor at all. You just support a lie.
You also support a president who lies to us as well as fails us.
Tell the rest of your bund of progressives I said so too.
--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor and pathetic.
Dishonesty and outright lies will get you nowhere and that is what you support.
That makes you the "pathetic" one.
Seek the pity you need on your new thread where your bund resides.
You won't find it from me.
Look for Ja-Ja Mac. He'll help you.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134697 Apr 30, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha.
It's nice to wake up to laughter...
LOL.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134698 Apr 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO! You didn't include "all of my socks" they say I have. LOL
Good post. I know you have been spelling it right and they were just itching to post hate. LMAO! They like the prez, fail again.
LOL.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#134700 Apr 30, 2013
--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I've always really wanted your completely perverted mind, obsessive need for attention, and lack of self control.
That's sarcasm, just in case you missed it. ;)
You have this overwhelming need to "belong" to something and that is why you keep vaccillating between these 2 threads.
Are you like this in the real world when you are grocery shopping and can't decide whether to buy the ripe tomatoes or the ripe tomatos?
LOL
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134701 Apr 30, 2013
--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Gotcha! I was hoping it would have been Gr. but you'll do.
You just don't know when we're "messing with ya"! LOL!!
B.S.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134702 Apr 30, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Free's base ISP Addy originates at Rico's ISP Addy.
Maybe a sister, maybe Rico? You work it out.
I love riddles. And I know the answer. Rico finally found a maid he can afford. Free. LOL.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134703 Apr 30, 2013
Retired Firefighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonnie = short, slant eyed, flat nose, chubby mail order bride from a hump hump bar in the jungles of monkey island.
Retired Firefighter= Retarded Pyromaniac.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#134704 Apr 30, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's it, Quirky.. These judges have interns doing the research for them. I do not see why they are so back logged.. I just do not believe it.. I think they sit on a lot of things in order for phases of change to take place.. And then with some of the things, people forget about and it gets swept under the rug..
The real filthy rich are the ones who are running This Country and those filthy rich are not just from This Country.. And when the take over happens, the poor will remain the poor and a good chunk of the middle class will be converted to the poor class.. Especially those who have 401ks and IRAs... Cause the govt will attack those next..
"The real filthy rich are the ones who are running This Country and those filthy rich are not just from This Country.."

"AND NOT" just from this country.
This is a very important point and a point that is overlooked by many. I think it is the single biggest problem in our nation as well as the cancer that is affecting it.
I think it is these individuals that are a bad influence on our nation.
They are the true hoodlums and they are the ones throwing rocks at us.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134706 Apr 30, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've earned it? Gee Bonnie, I'm sure you posted that you were in your twenties, how could you have earned it? Oh yeah, by playing "base" and touring all over Washington State. That'll set you up for life it will.
I believe it is you who won't release from my leg. You posted to me and I told you, if I have something to say to you, I will post directly to you. Like right now. Buzz off you lying sack of cr@p.
BTW..Umm Rico's maid was it? You have no idea how much money there is to be made in the Seattle, Portland area. I doubt you could afford a ticket. Not as long as you are free.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#134707 Apr 30, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW? Jackie and NTR call people Buttercup!
LMAO Catchy, ain't it?
You know, birds of a feather?(Raises eyebrows) LOL
(and they accuse me?)
Oh the lies!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#134708 Apr 30, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
They already are My friend !
I just can't see why these people take so much crapola from our govt.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#134709 Apr 30, 2013
Quirky wrote:
WOW, These days I am so careful over my Grammar, cussing and spelling. Topix is helping me! lololol
It can. LOL

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#134710 Apr 30, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so too and if not then, in 2020
Like I said earlier, I do not think we have a good candidate from either side to be perfectly honest.. Too much sh!t has gone on and with nothing being fixed.. And we as a Republic are tolerating it when we shouldn't be..
"when we shouldn't be.." concur.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#134712 Apr 30, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Beware of the dark side.
Have to agree. As they say learned from experience. I have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,155,722
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 4 min positronium 516
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min MADRONE 133,917
10 Races to Watch in 2016: New York's 11th Dist... 6 min Lost tha Professor 11
Obama personal chef to hang up apron after 6 years 10 min Hooogle It 3
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 11 min Even Steven 2,607
US senator John McCain meets Afghan leaders 13 min Hooogle It 2
Who hacked Sony becomes Internet's new mystery 22 min positronium 4
More from around the web