The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Reginald van Gleason

UK

#134176 Apr 28, 2013
Rose is a hodag!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134177 Apr 28, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the fact that you were denied sole custody of your son have any connection to your posts about luring little boys into your home and licking their penises? Or was it as other posters have said, that you refused to get him treatment when he was very ill and are responsible for his permanent and devastating disability?
I have no affiliation with any thread Ghost Rider, this is a public discussion forum. Stop distracting me with your filth so I can get back to things and people that matter.

==========

you need banned for the SIMPLE fact of putting such FILTH on this board ...

Not to say how you disrupt, like you and your ilk have DONE ...

Since I came aboard!

I have NOT EVER been a part of your ilks conversations before this board!

It is immorality at it finest that you IDIOTS put on here!

Sickening and disgusting
DOES NOT EVEN
begin to cover the disdain I feel for your kind!
The Harsh Reality

Long Beach, CA

#134179 Apr 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
"A new study shows...
We can get you to believe anything as long as we say 'a new study shows' before whatever we say."
Monkeys pick up social cues from other monkeys, according to new study

Here’s yet another similarity between monkeys and humans: They, like us, adapt their behavior to social situations and “peer pressure,” according to a new South Africa study. The researchers, who published their findings April 25 in the journal Science, reported observing vervet monkeys on a reserve eat foods that they normally would not touch whenever they saw other monkeys eating it.

http://www.sciencerecorder.com/news/monkeys-p...

“Happy Halloween!”

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#134180 Apr 28, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing sexual about slipping one too the base playing widow is there.
Oh but there is something very sexual about that, Bonnie...and btw it's spelled 'bass'. One would think a bass player would know that.

“Happy Halloween!”

phos phoros

#134181 Apr 28, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
She is pathetic.
Q, even you know that all bass players know how to spell 'bass'. Not a typo, she did it twice.
Torsion

Chicago, IL

#134183 Apr 28, 2013
The Harsh Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Monkeys pick up social cues from other monkeys, according to new study
Here’s yet another similarity between monkeys and humans: They, like us, adapt their behavior to social situations and “peer pressure,” according to a new South Africa study. The researchers, who published their findings April 25 in the journal Science, reported observing vervet monkeys on a reserve eat foods that they normally would not touch whenever they saw other monkeys eating it.
http://www.sciencerecorder.com/news/monkeys-p...
Of course monkeys learn from other monkeys. How do you think Obama got educated?
The Harsh Reality

Long Beach, CA

#134184 Apr 28, 2013
Torsion wrote:
<quoted text>Of course monkeys learn from other monkeys. How do you think Obama got educated?
Harvard, the Ivy League.

“Happy Halloween!”

phos phoros

#134185 Apr 28, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>She should beep when backing up.
Aw, that hurts. Now, back to you. How is it you don't know how to spell the instrument that is your livelihood? Me and my guitar-playing friends all know the maker, model, and number of all of our instruments, what kind of pickups, etc., not to mention we scour the ads in Guitar Player and Bass Guitar mags to drool over axes, gear, and the latest tech. Why not you Bonnie? What's wrong with this picture?

Bourgeois Tagg - What's Wrong with This Picture?
higgans

Marion, IN

#134186 Apr 28, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>So far it certainly is entertaining but damning to them because the title of the thread alone speaks volumes of the collective lie that they support and topix knows that I don't use socks. They are capable of proving it too. I also believe they would have to if I requested.
just read that complete new forum.

sorry to say some of the worst offenders followed them, too.

reads like a Koffee Klatch!

95% like-minded posts... all 'happy, happy' and such... AND, they mention this place every so often... LIKE THEY MISS IT.

of course, NTR posted her same cut and paste posts. only, there she gets NO responses to speak of!lol I don't think she'll post near as often there... unless she starts getting some feedback (if ya' know what I mean:)).

I'll give it, oh, 15-25 hits a day for a week or two. then????

oh, heads up to anybody listening: if you invite Freebie over, check your plumbing fixtures after she leaves. seems she has a habit of damaging other people's property and NOT telling.LOL

also seems Karma balanced the books.:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134187 Apr 28, 2013
KERMIT GOSNELL TRIAL: MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING
Exclusive: Matt Barber asks,'What did you think abortionists do, heal people?'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/kermit-gosnell-tri...

I think about as much of frisbee and her cohorts, as I do this "butcher/murderer" ...

who does he think he is ...
and/or those parents/patients ...

They WILL find out in time.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#134188 Apr 28, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are gonna be working (regardless if you are just supervising) you should expect to be paid in addition to returns on your investment. Remember, you are old (your words) and have a medical condition. You don't work for free no matter what. Well, if you can earn all you want according to SSA, you should make that a goal and earn as much as you can. You need to look ahead, like down the road, as in your future. What you may not need today, you just might need it down the road. You have already been there and done that. SSDI is still at the poverty line if not lower. So if you can earn, earn it and bank it for down the road..
Those aren't kids, they were adults and older than you according to the link. So, you got any ideas as to what went down?
I am planing on earning just not on a moneytary aspect.. Material things never have meant anything to me.. Setting up my brothers with my contacts and family name means alot..

I know they wasn't kids but she was when we moved there in 79.. I saw her kids raised and grandkids along with other families.. If you clicked on the road view you would see what a peaceful neighborhood it would be/was.. I don't know what happened since I lefty a year ago.. I do have problems with the news as usual.. The first line..

"Early Friday morning, the sound of gunfire brought deputies to the mobile home of Ann Marie Smith, 59, and James Smith, 52, near Union Park."

Then the second..

"Investigators said the man’s mother found the bodies around 8 a.m."

I really don't know why the mother had to find the bodies..

Eagle
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#134189 Apr 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
Six months after Superstorm Sandy devastated the Jersey shore and New York City and pounded coastal areas of New England, the region is dealing with a slow and frustrating, yet often hopeful, recovery. Tens of thousands of people remain homeless. Housing, business, tourism and coastal protection all remain major issues with the summer vacation — and hurricane — seasons almost here again.
http://news.yahoo.com/6-months-sandy-thousand...
But, but, I thought Oblamer went there and waved his magic wand and made everything better?

What happened libs?

Oblamer forgot the displaced and destruction the moment he got back on AF1

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#134190 Apr 28, 2013
This Bitter Earth ~ Dinah Washington
http://youtu.be/f9zAUZfDV-w

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#134191 Apr 28, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>For me it is hard to tell, is it Jack or NTR that sets the pace for them or are they the same? Either way x and rose are following along waiting for one of them to throw them a bone and pat them on the head.
I was thinking the same thing exactly.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#134192 Apr 28, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, NTR would rather continue to rag on about Bush who has been out of office for four years and 3 1/2 months... That way she doesn't have to deal with obama's failures. She will blame Bush for years to come... A president she voted for twice... Talk about hypocrisy...(Shaking head)
she is a cowardly cur.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#134193 Apr 28, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
To defend Obama, they have to blame Bush... That is the extent of their defense... Albeit it is a defenseless defense.. Shame they just don't know that. Or are unwilling to admit it...
as i've said numerous times, every lib on here is a dishonest coward when it comes to the subject of this thread, Oblamer's failures, dishonesty and lies.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#134194 Apr 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a woman, but you know that. I'm a little over my 218 playing weight but I wear the extra weight well do to a life time of athletics and continued exercise.
I can still run a forty faster than most men 30 pounds lighter than me. True story. ;)
Must really help you rescue those poor kittens.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#134195 Apr 28, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah any humor beyond Jeff Foxworthy's steeler wit and Adam Sandler getting hit in the nuts for the 3,000th time is pretty much beyond most Republicans.
Republicans wouldn't be caught dead seeing one of Sandler's idiotic movies. liberals only.

“Happy Halloween!”

phos phoros

#134196 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the fact that you were denied sole custody of your son have any connection to your posts about luring little boys into your home and licking their penises? Or was it as other posters have said, that you refused to get him treatment when he was very ill and are responsible for his permanent and devastating disability?
I have no affiliation with any thread Ghost Rider, this is a public discussion forum. Stop distracting me with your filth so I can get back to things and people that matter.
==========
you need banned for the SIMPLE fact of putting such FILTH on this board ...
Not to say how you disrupt, like you and your ilk have DONE ...
Since I came aboard!
I have NOT EVER been a part of your ilks conversations before this board!
It is immorality at it finest that you IDIOTS put on here!
Sickening and disgusting
DOES NOT EVEN
begin to cover the disdain I feel for your kind!
Don't point your bony finger at me, Ghost Rider said it! If you remember, many of us were very disturbed by his posts then.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#134197 Apr 28, 2013
Obama submits gun legislation to protect the kids he wants to abort!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,129,389
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Ari son of Anarchy 159,739
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min ChromiuMan 122,131
Could non-citizens decide the November election? 30 min Le Jimbo 157
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 32 min Le Jimbo 924
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 38 min Le Jimbo 11,343
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,681
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 3 hr cyrus neighbors 7,265

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE