The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,652)

Showing posts 113,021 - 113,040 of243,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

FRAUD & ID Theft Articles
In other words ...

Articles of CORRUPTION
http://articles.southbendtribune.com/search...

Who should pay price for meth messes?

http://articles.southbendtribune.com/2006-08-...

INDIANAPOLIS – Methamphetamine labs are more than just dangerous and illegal. They leave a mess — an environmental hazard that, according to Indiana law, must be cleaned up.

And it takes a special process, certification and inspectors who scour the property in full-gear Hazmat suits and respirators to do the dirty work.
Welcome to the world of meth lab cleanup companies, a growing and profitable business.

Indiana, which ranks in the top five for meth production, has 22 companies certified by the Indiana Department of Environmental Management to decontaminate properties.

And business is, um, booming.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/st...

CORRUPTION 'reigning' in America at present :(
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't drink and I don't do drugs. Whatever I share of my personal life other than with family and friends I can trust, is carefully chosen and intentional. If I had known that you were a sociopath and sick predator, I would never have replied to your posts. Other posters tried to warn me, but I had no idea of the depth of your illness and tried to reach toward whatever good might be inside you. I found that you are vacant and void of any good. You are a dark energy that is unsalvageable.
You hate me because you never had a chance with me. PM should never have led you to think otherwise. Try to understand, I've never considered you in that way. I know you've been humiliated, but it never had to go there had you simply left me alone.
I don't like giving this much attention to negativity, life goes by so quickly. I think we understand each other and can call this conversation over.
You pm'd me first. You tried to get me to dump my friends. You spoke ill of each and everyone of them. I refused. You simply cannot handle rejection. I have all the pm's and e-mails from you, FS

You are the one who is negative, vicious and vindictive. It's all in your posts authored by you.

I don't hate you.. I pity you.. I can have any woman on my arm. You would not even be considered in the running. That is what you didn't and don't like.

At least when I hurt people, I do it with the truth... It's the only way I know how honesty works...

I'm glad you have finally decided to finally accept to let go of my shirt tail.

Don't let the door hit in you the azz on your way out...
Modern Cons

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Be PROUD! Continue the QUEST! FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!! be proud.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Sock It To Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, learned that you're just another lying buffoon. No different than the rest of who you detest. If you click on the prop icon while you still in gray box mode. Nothing comes up except a notification that you have to be registered.
Don't know why you're laughing, most everyone that's registered has a pet sock. Even more than one and more if they have more accounts. But you know that already, being the topix veteran that supposively you are.
Do you enjoy being stupid?
Click on the prop after it shows a poster has been propped you moron...

Now, see if you get the laughter... Hahahahaha
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama ----Orders---------- Yes Vote
on U.N. Small Arms Treaty
When Senate Says No!

The vote in the Senate actually happened before the vote. That means, knowing the Senate did not—and would not—approve the treaty, the Obama administration defied the will of the legislature—and the people—to vote in favor of the pact at the U.N. Knowing this, President Obama has also vowed to sign the treaty in the next few months. Given the administration’s history of subverting the Constitution at every turn, I am very concerned about the future of the Second Amendment and the under-handed tactics they administration may use.

http://iamacitizen.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/o...

Since: Jun 10

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Loved seeing the Presidents come together for the George W. Bush Presidential Dedication Ceremony

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO you post a lot like Shayla, Ntr, Vorenus, STV, Sharpshooter, and Rose!
In my opinion, you're having trouble making a decision....

lol@u

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

ftp wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you are ntr.
Nope. Ntr is a lot smarter than I am, and far more articulate.

But thanks for the compliment. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
I didn't take time to read everything but it loks like this thread caught on fire after that new one was made. Dont is lurking and using x-woman as his front girl but probably still pretending not to be here. I'd be negligent not to say hi to rose, ntr and jack too.
Hi Waalf! I wanted to remind you that I am indeed a man. A man with everything in working order. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

X-Woman wrote:
I am finally coming out of the closet, here I am!
Hey what's up X-woman?! You dating anyone? ;)
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. I know you replied...That was the point. I'm sure you would say it....You're windy like that.
If you're here not to fight..You're doing a p!ss poor job of it..You talked about slipping it to the base playing widow.. We know who that is don't we gurl.
I asked you several times to keep me out of your crap.
Hopefully it won't take years for her to keep you out of her crap...

I think she is trying to find a way to gracefully back pedal outta here.. I have no doubt in my mind, her friends who left this thread pm'd her and told her they're sorry but they wouldn't come over here and give her support and no doubt told her to leave. That "they aren't worth it". LOL..

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Tear You Apart ~ She Wants Revenge
http://youtu.be/vxKvjCPGBuo
The 3 Faces of GhostRider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy being stupid?
Click on the prop after it shows a poster has been propped you moron...
Now, see if you get the laughter... Hahahahaha
Let me explain to you, you obviously have two or more browsers activated. On one or the other you are posting on a registered account and another with a gray box. When you are clicking on the icon in the registered mode it does show the icon givers and gives a icon too if you so desire. When you click on the icon in your grey box mode, it doesn't show anything but a requirement to register if you want to play that game.
All I can say too you is keep better track of your socks and ID's.
Informer

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

For lots of laughs please visit this thread and see how shut-ins kiss up to each-other...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who can be as vicious and hateful on a public message board is incapable of human emotions that involve feelings in the true sense.
You remain a failure, NTR... The truth is not low. It's just what it is, no matter how "painful" it might be.. Good thing you ain't got no feelings, huh?
You are the one who is the fool. You made it obvious by not being able to stay over on your own thread... LOL
LOL
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Someone who can be as vicious and hateful on a public message board is incapable of human emotions that involve feelings in the true sense.
Yes, that describes you well.

I don't have my "own" thread.

You have to think past your own ignorance. Everyone here on my side knows I am not Ntr. So every time you refer to me as her you get laughed at. It's cheap entertainment but funny all the same.

Ntr is awesome and has always been the focus of your warped psyche. It's strange that everyone sees this but you. Or maybe it is that you are aware but incapable of stopping your impulsive behavior. I would have to choose the latter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
He sees this as his chance to regain his title of Big Man on Campus lol. He's never let go of his resentment at losing what he really never had.
I predict that it won't take him long to get himself banned or laughed/shamed off the forum again.
You are very perceptive Free. I almost want to reveal some personal info just to drive him nuts but I won't.

Good prediction.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
He preys on the weak and passive. He knows he can't get anywhere with you.
Again, very perceptive.

Gr is actually a fairly intelligent guy but that intelligence is warped by a severely damaged psyche. I would guess he has a whole slew of personality disorders fighting each other for dominance. Just my opinion of course. ;)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

EricaTN wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the political information...THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD....it was refreshing....I was beginning to feel like I was reading/watching an episode of Jersey Shore.
My reason for coming to the thread was to discuss the reasons "The President Has Failed Us".

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

EricaTN wrote:
Loved seeing the Presidents come together for the George W. Bush Presidential Dedication Ceremony
It was a great scene. They have an interview with George W. tonight at 9:00 on FOX.

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You pm'd me first. You tried to get me to dump my friends. You spoke ill of each and everyone of them. I refused. You simply cannot handle rejection. I have all the pm's and e-mails from you, FS
You are the one who is negative, vicious and vindictive. It's all in your posts authored by you.
I don't hate you.. I pity you.. I can have any woman on my arm. You would not even be considered in the running. That is what you didn't and don't like.
At least when I hurt people, I do it with the truth... It's the only way I know how honesty works...
I'm glad you have finally decided to finally accept to let go of my shirt tail.
Don't let the door hit in you the azz on your way out...
Oh I'm not going anywhere. And again, lie, lie, lie. But enough energy wasted on stating what we all know and have experienced from you. When did you say you were leaving? See ya, sicko.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 113,021 - 113,040 of243,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••