The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 413148 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#134218 Apr 28, 2013
The Harsh Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Monkeys pick up social cues from other monkeys, according to new study
Here’s yet another similarity between monkeys and humans: They, like us, adapt their behavior to social situations and “peer pressure,” according to a new South Africa study. The researchers, who published their findings April 25 in the journal Science, reported observing vervet monkeys on a reserve eat foods that they normally would not touch whenever they saw other monkeys eating it.
http://www.sciencerecorder.com/news/monkeys-p...
sounds like the LIV drone like libs of today
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#134219 Apr 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
To the grammar police on here.
Correction--celebrity.
No worries, Reality. I think those who are secure with their reading comprehension skills got it without the correction.. I know I did..... I am sure so did several others.....
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#134220 Apr 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
What a bunch of petty, backstabbing, whiny little gossip girls!
Hahhahahhaha!
All you people do is lie and post hateful gossip about others.
Looooosers! LOL!
Yeah yeah, save it. You have nothing original.
You miss us already! Awwwww, how touching. LOL!
Why are you here, Rose...

I thought you moved on... What happened? You fall off the Topix superior than you wagon?
LOL.....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134221 Apr 28, 2013
George W. Bush is smarter than you ...

One of my students asked “How involved was President Bush with what was going on?” I smiled and responded,“What you really mean is,‘Was President Bush smart enough to understand what was going on,’ right?”

The class went dead silent. Everyone knew that this was the true meaning of the question. Kudos to that student for asking the hard question and for framing it so politely. I had stripped away that decorum and exposed the raw nerve.

I looked hard at the 60 MBA students and said “President Bush is smarter than almost every one of you.”

More silence.

I could tell they were waiting for me to break the tension, laugh, and admit I was joking.

I did not. A few shifted in their seats, then I launched into a longer answer. While it was a while ago, here is an amalgam of that answer and others I have given in similar contexts.
He was making choices not just on taxes and spending and trade and energy and climate and health care and agriculture and Social Security and Medicare, but also on education and immigration, on crime and justice issues, on environmental policy and social policy and politics. Being able to handle such substantive breadth and depth, on such huge decisions, in parallel, requires not just enormous strength of character but tremendous intellectual power. President Bush has both.

http://keithhennessey.com/2013/04/24/smarter/
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#134222 Apr 28, 2013
Guns And Roses wrote:
UPDATE: Eighth-Grader Jailed For NRA Shirt At School Returns To Class — In The Same Shirt
A West Virginia eighth-grader who was suspended and arrested for wearing a National Rifle Association T-shirt to school showed up for his first day back at class wearing the very shirt that originally drew all the unwanted attention from one school employee.
But there was a little vindication this time: Lots of kids showed their support by donning the same shirt, with no apparent threat of suspension or arrest.
http://personalliberty.com/2013/04/23/update-...
That was so ridiculous from the get go... I never got the gist as to why the kid was arrested. I just heard he was arrested for wearing the shirt and that was it.. What cause did they have?
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#134223 Apr 28, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are distracting everyone with your filth and lies based on your belief of what everybody but GR has said.
Fake spirit is not just the only female poster who talks this kind of filth, but the only poster of recent, although she has been doing it for several years now.

Hell, even Eagle improved himself and participates in the discussion and has been civil about it..
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#134224 Apr 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
Love my country.
Ashamed of my government.
Yes, Reality, I too am very ashamed of this administration....to tell you the truth I can't even get myself to put the president in front of his name! I simply can't give him the respect I've always given all our presidents, and simply refer to him as the dictator. He cannot be taken seriously, on anything...especially where the safety and well being of the US citizens is concerned, or even our extremely critically important border security! He wants to ruin this country, this is his dream! Are our citizens who voted for him THAT BLIND, NAIVE AND STUPID?
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#134225 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the fact that you were denied sole custody of your son have any connection to your posts about luring little boys into your home and licking their penises? Or was it as other posters have said, that you refused to get him treatment when he was very ill and are responsible for his permanent and devastating disability?
I have no affiliation with any thread Ghost Rider, this is a public discussion forum. Stop distracting me with your filth so I can get back to things and people that matter.
==========
you need banned for the SIMPLE fact of putting such FILTH on this board ...
Not to say how you disrupt, like you and your ilk have DONE ...
Since I came aboard!
I have NOT EVER been a part of your ilks conversations before this board!
It is immorality at it finest that you IDIOTS put on here!
Sickening and disgusting
DOES NOT EVEN
begin to cover the disdain I feel for your kind!
She is well known to act and behave in this kind of disgusting manner... She does this stuff to bait posters so she and her ilk can run to Topix and cry victim.... When the tables are turned, this is the kind of sickening filth than can not only be expected from her, but predictable..

I agree, she deserves to be banned.. She does this crap when men do not fall all over her liberal flirtatious on a public message board...

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#134226 Apr 28, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here, Rose...
I thought you moved on... What happened? You fall off the Topix superior than you wagon?
LOL.....
Sh fell off the wagon.. But what else is new??

Eagle

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#134227 Apr 28, 2013
Can't Stop Thinking About Her ~ The Chapters
http://youtu.be/ALSaY9oOCWE
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#134228 Apr 28, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>That's all they've got. They have proved it time and time again...
You got that right and that is exactly in big part as to what is destroying the morals and values of This Country...
I shudder at the thought on how her own young impressionable son behaves.. One can only hope, nothing like his mother....

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#134229 Apr 28, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake spirit is not just the only female poster who talks this kind of filth, but the only poster of recent, although she has been doing it for several years now.
Hell, even Eagle improved himself and participates in the discussion and has been civil about it..
I don't know if its improving but always been open to a honest discussion if honest answers can be harvested.. Most times not..

Eagle
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#134230 Apr 28, 2013
Texas Mom Outraged After Finding Stunning Question About 9/11, Terrorism on Her Son’s 5th Grade Test

A Texas mom is furious after discovering that her son’s school is teaching students that the United States is partly to blame for the 9/11 terrorist attacks that claimed the lives of nearly 3,000 people.

Kara Sands, of Corpus Christi, Texas, took to her Facebook and posted photos of the test administered by Flour Bluff Intermediate School. The test reportedly covered content in a video fifth-grade students watched in class.

Of all the questions about the 9/11 attacks, Sands was most disturbed by question three:

“Why might the United States be a target for terrorism?” The answer?“Decisions we made in the United States have had negative effects on people elsewhere.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/21/te...
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#134231 Apr 28, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Q, even you know that all bass players know how to spell 'bass'. Not a typo, she did it twice.
WGAF......

Bonnie is a "base" player regardless how she spells it...
He'll, you people really haven't a clue as to when you are being messed with and how..hahahahaha..

Regardless, Bonnie has asked you to leave her out of your crap.. Kinda interesting, she is not the only poster of many who has made that request..

Again, more proof how you cannot accept rejection... Here you are, on a vicious vindictive assault to yet another poster who has asked you politely to leave her out of your crap.

You need some serious therapy.. I guess public message boards are a safe haven to the public.. Who knows, you could be the next domestic terrorist who go on shooting sprees and then looked stoned sitting in the defense chair.. God knows, we have seen a stoned looking picture of you, haven't we?

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#134232 Apr 28, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I did.... It's the reason it was so easy to reference fake spirit to Jodi Arias.. Neither one of them has a problem with vicious vindictiveness when rejected...
Reported.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#134233 Apr 28, 2013
Torsion wrote:
<quoted text>Of course monkeys learn from other monkeys. How do you think Obama got educated?
Hahahaha hahahaha.

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#134235 Apr 28, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sh fell off the wagon.. But what else is new??
Eagle
LOL! How adorable. Eagle and GR are kissing and making up. You two always did use people when you were losing fans--oh wait, that was all the time.

Don't worry. I'm weaning myself off this den of liars and frauds. Some things are just too fun to pass up. I can't wait to see how you and GR's new romance develops. LOL!

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#134236 Apr 28, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Obama is as successful as president as he was in the private sector.
It depends on what he was suppose to accomplish. Obama was handpicked by the wealthy,elite,globalists,billi onaires.big business and bankers,plus whatever other tag you want to hang on them, to do their bidding. So far he has been quite successful at doing what they wanted done. Many people haven't caught on yet. Many on here fear the Republicans,I would be more worried about the Democrats right now. If Mitt Romney had won ,this would have given the Republicans control of the Presidency and barely,and I do mean barely,control of the House. They wouldn't have accomplished much,if anything. The Democrats,on the other hand have control of the Presidency,the Senate and are extremely close to getting seats in the House. If this happens there will being no stopping them. They'll be ramming every bill they can down America's throat. More monstrosities like Obamacare. Here is a warning for those with a 401K or IRA. The Democrats are coming after those soon. Its been theorized the money involved here is between 10 trillion and 14 trillion dollars. This is too much money for them to pass up. There are two plans.
Plan 1
All existing 401Ks and IRAs would be taxed at the very least 20%
With a stroke of the pen, the Democrats would net themselves 2 trillion dollars to spend as they saw fit. Any additional 401Ks and IRAs would be taxed also. Probably at the end of the year when taxes are filed. This plan just requires the Democrats getting control of the house.
Plan 2.
This would net the Democrats 10 to 14 trillion dollars to spend.
This plan would be more difficult to do. Need to get the propaganda machine running first.
The government would take control of all existing and future 401Ks and IRAs. In their place a government run annuity plan would be issued. I.E. If you have $50,000 in an IRA,the government would seize that and any future contributions. You will receive an annuity plan that would pay out that $50,000 plus any future contributions over so many years,5, 10,15?,AFTER YOU RETIRE. If you DIE before all monies due you are paid out the plan stops. Any leftover will belong to the government. As stated earlier this plan requires the propaganda machine to get running first. Need to brainwash the gullible into believing that 401Ks and IRAs are BAD. That only the rich have them. What they wont tell the gullible is the middle-class are the ones with 401Ks and IRAs. Its coming! They are desperate for revenue and IT ISN'T COMING from the rich!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#134237 Apr 28, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but there is something very sexual about that, Bonnie...and btw it's spelled 'bass'. One would think a bass player would know that.
LMAO!!!

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#134238 Apr 28, 2013
Mr Creep ~ Spur
http://youtu.be/eOHySEdCWaI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 2 min Ms Sassy 1,538
News Investigations into Russia to continue after Fl... 2 min Lawrence Wolf 336
News Detroit's Muslim community promises it - will n... 4 min Lawrence Wolf 56
Trooper Brandon Love 5 min cloud9bliss 1
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 7 min USA 146
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Pete 237,717
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min VetnorsGate 1,497,930
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr chazmo 36,535
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 3 hr HITLER ALT-RIGHT ... 21,248
More from around the web