The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409526 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#134109 Apr 28, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
He sees this as his chance to regain his title of Big Man on Campus lol. He's never let go of his resentment at losing what he really never had.
I predict that it won't take him long to get himself banned or laughed/shamed off the forum again.
You are very perceptive Free. I almost want to reveal some personal info just to drive him nuts but I won't.

Good prediction.

Location hidden

#134110 Apr 28, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
He preys on the weak and passive. He knows he can't get anywhere with you.
Again, very perceptive.

Gr is actually a fairly intelligent guy but that intelligence is warped by a severely damaged psyche. I would guess he has a whole slew of personality disorders fighting each other for dominance. Just my opinion of course. ;)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#134112 Apr 28, 2013
EricaTN wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the political information...THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD....it was refreshing....I was beginning to feel like I was reading/watching an episode of Jersey Shore.
My reason for coming to the thread was to discuss the reasons "The President Has Failed Us".

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#134113 Apr 28, 2013
EricaTN wrote:
Loved seeing the Presidents come together for the George W. Bush Presidential Dedication Ceremony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KCWRjgLMntkXX
It was a great scene. They have an interview with George W. tonight at 9:00 on FOX.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#134114 Apr 28, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You pm'd me first. You tried to get me to dump my friends. You spoke ill of each and everyone of them. I refused. You simply cannot handle rejection. I have all the pm's and e-mails from you, FS
You are the one who is negative, vicious and vindictive. It's all in your posts authored by you.
I don't hate you.. I pity you.. I can have any woman on my arm. You would not even be considered in the running. That is what you didn't and don't like.
At least when I hurt people, I do it with the truth... It's the only way I know how honesty works...
I'm glad you have finally decided to finally accept to let go of my shirt tail.
Don't let the door hit in you the azz on your way out...
Oh I'm not going anywhere. And again, lie, lie, lie. But enough energy wasted on stating what we all know and have experienced from you. When did you say you were leaving? See ya, sicko.
It Was A Great Scene

Anaheim, CA

#134115 Apr 28, 2013
January 8, 1992 – George H. W. Bush is televised falling violently ill at a state dinner in Japan, vomiting into the lap of Prime Minister Kiichi Miyazawa and fainting.

Location hidden

#134116 Apr 28, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully it won't take years for her to keep you out of her crap...
I think she is trying to find a way to gracefully back pedal outta here.. I have no doubt in my mind, her friends who left this thread pm'd her and told her they're sorry but they wouldn't come over here and give her support and no doubt told her to leave. That "they aren't worth it". LOL..
More fantasies from the lying buffoon. Hey, I still picture you hanging from the branch, blowing your harmonica when you post to Bonnie. Friends can hold hands while enjoying a stroll down a wooded path and it's not sexual you know. It's not nearly as pathetic as it seems.

Location hidden

#134118 Apr 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very perceptive Free. I almost want to reveal some personal info just to drive him nuts but I won't.
Good prediction.
Oh, I'm sure he's already struggling with your biceps and speed lol. And then the fact that you can put two or more words together intelligently, even writing beautiful poetry!
Keep in mind anything you share may be used in off-thread activities. See X-Woman lol.

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#134119 Apr 28, 2013
Buffoon ~ Skeewiff & Henry Hall
http://youtu.be/jheH9tlR7ic

Location hidden

#134120 Apr 28, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sure he's already struggling with your biceps and speed lol. And then the fact that you can put two or more words together intelligently, even writing beautiful poetry!
Keep in mind anything you share may be used in off-thread activities. See X-Woman lol.
LOL

I don't believe Gr has ever experienced anything that he posts here. You posted a very perceptive analysis a few posts back. Right on the money.
American Lady

Dallas, TX

#134126 Apr 28, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>There is no one left here but us trolls now rose so why don't you just leave of you want to ignore us?
THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Good news all I know you are concerned. I got the 8 condoms out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches, 13 rings and 2 dog bones. Message me if your watch or rings are missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#134129 Apr 28, 2013
OBAMA SUCKS.......AND HIS WIFE SUCKS WORSE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pecos Bill

Houston, TX

#134130 Apr 28, 2013
X -Man- has mother issues

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sir Reginald van Gleason

UK

#134131 Apr 28, 2013
She disowned him!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#134132 Apr 28, 2013
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>He is telling it like it is, so beat it!!!
This is NOT telling it like it is. But then you support and defend such hateful filth and vulgarity from your hero.

Remember, YOU posted to me, you flippin' hypocritical imbecile and I'll post wherever I please and IF I please.

Read it and be proud of what you admire, punk.

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You remain the fat ugly white trollupping trash you have always been..
You are nothing but filth. Not to mention, an extremely unfit mother... Go smoke your pot and drink your booze.. Your lies and attempts to miss characterize has no impact on me.. I already know what a man hungry wh0re you are.. Not interested......
Now, go to your new thread and pluck some rooster...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#134133 Apr 28, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>There is no one left here but us trolls now rose so why don't you just leave of you want to ignore us?
YOU posted to me. I was ignoring you, dweeb.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Juan der Phull

Seattle, WA

#134135 Apr 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a stuid fucking wrinklrd cunt.
And that's news why?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#134137 Apr 28, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
More fantasies from the lying buffoon. Hey, I still picture you hanging from the branch, blowing your harmonica when you post to Bonnie. Friends can hold hands while enjoying a stroll down a wooded path and it's not sexual you know. It's not nearly as pathetic as it seems.
Nothing sexual about slipping one too the base playing widow is there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#134138 Apr 28, 2013
EricaTN wrote:
Loved seeing the Presidents come together for the George W. Bush Presidential Dedication Ceremony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KCWRjgLMntkXX
And I cannot believe that the dictator made it a point to be there! and he actually greeted Pres. Bush! I recall when he " O " won the election Pres. Bush was obviously going to congratulate "O" and "O" very obviously refused Pres. Bush's hand shake....this really turned me off, for an elected commander in chief to behave in this unethical and rude manner is absolutely unconscionable! down right nasty behavior that reflected badly for someone that is held in such high esteem and so highly educated! needless to say "O" degraded himself because I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but was completely floored by his attitude.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#134139 Apr 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU posted to me. I was ignoring you, dweeb.
Grow Up!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton won US popular vote by nearly 2... 2 min Just Think 1,219
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,482,647
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 6 min Responsibility 3,716
News Trump visits CIA, continues fight with media 6 min Just Think 19
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 8 min tina anne 60
News The Latest: White House freezes new regulations 9 min Trump your President 16
News The Latest: Police say no arrests at Women's Ma... 12 min Responsibility 8
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 15 min RustyS 4,847
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 18 min kuda 180
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Just Think 234,390
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 3 hr anonymous 63
More from around the web