The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
higgans

Marion, IN

#132655 Apr 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a poem, fool and not intended for me personally.
Grow the hell up.
still don't get it, eh, Rose?

'fool'?

NOPE, no hateful, personal attacks here!LOL

you and NTR, a PATHIETIC PAIR.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#132656 Apr 25, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not a dyke or a liar, then what's to explain your acidic reaction to convention, a caustic nature? You know as well as anyone, the most abrasive people on here are frustrated human anomalies who've been 'cheated', either by circumstance, looks, or their 'significant others'. By now, you've realized also, that unbridled debauchery is a diversion, at best. Since nature has left you physically weak as well, all that's left to inflict some retribution is a sharp tongue, whetted by constant use and wielded with vindictive force. Nature isn't fair, it's rules are non-negotiable.
Are you listening, Krigma?
LMFAO!

I am neither a "dyke," nor a "liar."

But you are definitely a fool and a charlatan.

"acidic reaction to convention?" LOL!

"You know as well as anyone, the most abrasive people on here are frustrated human anomalies who've been 'cheated', either by circumstance, looks, or their 'significant others'."

Sounds like you might be projecting and describing your own miseries. I don't feel frustrated or cheated at all. I take responsibility for my life, and I've never been insecure about my "looks." Are you?

"unbridled debauchery is a diversion,....."

Who condones that? I don't.

Who's "physically weak?" I'm not--quite healthy in fact. I can push 100 lbs. on the leg press. Pretty good for an old broad. LOL!

Listening to you??? LOL!

You're a pompous ass. Who would listen to YOU about anything? I find you amusing and fun to toy with.

San Jose, CA

#132657 Apr 25, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, oh, that's rich! For the first half of your post, I thought you were explaining your own behavior! The second half, well, you couldn't be more wrong about Rose. She's very physically active, you know, very fit. You just don't like that she can and does put you in your place. Face it, she's much brighter than you.
LOL! Hi Free.

That guy has some serious issues. I think a strong woman has put him in his place more than a few times. Maybe Napoleon Complex?

I swear some of these people are getting more and more bizarre all the time. It's becoming like a carnival sideshow in here.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132658 Apr 25, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you insist that the innocent American kids hurt by the bombs are less worthy than the "poor" terrorist teenagers?
See? You Liberald go out of your way to defend American haters like you!
I can not believe you agree with her that the terrorist are poor little innocent kids!!!
At some point in everyones life they are innocent little kids. Even you were. Then they grow up if the good Lord is willing and the creek don't rise.

San Jose, CA

#132659 Apr 25, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals think that we have no enemies, only friends that they have treated soo badly they are justified in killing us.
WHAT???

“Peace”

Location hidden

#132660 Apr 25, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
still don't get it, eh, Rose?
'fool'?
NOPE, no hateful, personal attacks here!LOL
you and NTR, a PATHIETIC PAIR.
You sound like a little boy that likes a girl and taunts and harsses her. I guess you just never learned how to communicate with them.

“Need a light?”

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#132661 Apr 25, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
ah, that referrence.
sorry, DP, I was thinking of Towelie and South Park and the planet Earth as a reality show.
my bad.....
did you used to watch the BBC/PBS series, too?
white mice, indeed....
"ah, that referrence(sic)"

Sorry, I don't believe you. You googled Hitchhiker's Guide and read the Wiki entry, then threw out the PBS series question to look like you knew what the he11 you were talking about. The 'Don't Panic' name should have been a tipoff to his reference. Google that.

San Jose, CA

#132662 Apr 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No, insight into your delusion of bringing up this "barbie" crap all of the time (for years now) for the sole purpose of causing ridicule to another poster when you are losing a discussion.
A typical lib tactic. Don't you think this crap is getting old by now? LOL
LMAO! Why don't you preach little sermon to your buddy Quirky, hypocrite?

He's been more abusive, hateful, vulgar and dishonest than almost any other poster here. And you coming to his defense over a silly little Barbie teasing is laughable.

Since when did you become Quirky's bodyguard? You seem to have no problem with all his hateful lies and insults that he posts daily toward others. As long as he insults your opponents, it's perfectly alright though.

Keep your pet on a leash.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#132663 Apr 25, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
unfortunately, my 'Raid' hasn't worked nearly as well as I hoped.
I notice you spend a LOT of time stroking and defending some egos.
need friends THAT badly?:)
be careful, WA....
I like certain posters here higgins. I don't like people that think they can bully others without any consequences. Like that sort of thing is acceptable even if we don't know who one is, that type of behavior shows what one is.

San Jose, CA

#132664 Apr 25, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Quirky.
X-man posts like a woman because she is NTR in disguise. Last nights postings' by"X-Man" is all NTR. As we all know, she burned her bridges big time. As I have said, NTR is nothing more than a very bitter woman. Wrongfully so, as she brought it all on her own. Three failed marriages, a Christmas tree air fresher, lost friends, lost respect because she simply could not manipulate others to think like she does.
She thinks if by portraying herself to be a "man" people will listen to her. Too bad she made the grave error to post like a sissy man. People don't take sissy men seriously anymore than they do with hysterical, out of control women like NTR.
Breakfast is here, gotta go. If you see Bonnie, tell her I said hey and hope all is well (which I'm sure it is), let her know, I do think of her from time to time. Let gzeena know I said Hey as well.
You guys keep on keeping on. You're an awesome lot.
"X-man posts like a woman because she is NTR in disguise. Last nights postings' by"X-Man" is all NTR."

And you are a freakin' liar, GR. But what else is new? All you've ever had to offer is hate and lies. You know darn well that X-Man and NTR are two completely different people. What makes you such a liar anyway?

"She thinks if by portraying herself to be a "man" people will listen to her."

LMAO! You are insane. NTR really got your "goat" big time. LMAO!

You're whining and pissed because she helped show you up for the deranged imbecile you are. You've always been intimidated and threatened by NTR's superior intelligence, you big sissy.

Just what do you get out of being the lying azzhole you are anyway? Is this just one of your grand entrances to get attention? You're despicable as ever, Goat Rider.

San Jose, CA

#132665 Apr 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
You continue to perpetuate the whole shebang just to antagonize him. You are who is at fault and you refuse to recognize this..... IMO<quoted text> We are talking about what you have been doing for years now, non stop, to the same poster based on what you assume about him.
Not a very honorable thing, IMO
ROTFLMAO!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#132666 Apr 25, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the youtube that perv posted about the 4 white dudes sticking fingers up their butts with one hand one hand and masturbating with the other. That, his obvious problems with substance abuse, coupled with the entire Barbie incident makes him look a little too perverted to me.
LMAO

How could anyone forget that? Disgusting.

San Jose, CA

#132667 Apr 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you mean that I am catching up to you, dingus breath.
No, I meant what I said. Read it again, POS.

--Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! Man, you are getting desperate.
When you have to come to Quirky's rescue over the Barbie thing, you're really searching for something to fight about.
Quirky has been one of the most vile, vulgar, abusive and hateful of posters on these threads for YEARS. So anyone who teases the squirt about a stupid Barbie doll is not even giving him a speck of what he's dished toward others here, and he still does.
And it hasn't been "years" over the Barbie joke either. You lie.
Too funny. Quirky has a bodyguard, and it's POS!! LMAO!

Location hidden

#132668 Apr 25, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
X-Women posts like a Women. YOu are just a poor excuse for one as well as an American!
As I expected, here is Quirky's daily stab, pathetic as it is, it is consistent with what I am telling you Posit.

Quirky should go barbecue a Barbie, he'll feel better. ;)

Location hidden

#132669 Apr 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No, insight into your delusion of bringing up this "barbie" crap all of the time (for years now) for the sole purpose of causing ridicule to another poster when you are losing a discussion.
A typical lib tactic. Don't you think this crap is getting old by now? LOL
Losing a discussion? LOLOL!!

Now, you're really being delusional.

No one has ever lost a discussion to Quirky, or you for that matter.

I thought Quirky's "crap" got old the first time he tried it with me and many others. You didn't and don't seem to have a problem with that eh?

Can you say hypocrite?

Yes you. lol

Location hidden

#132670 Apr 25, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Quirky.
X-man posts like a woman because she is NTR in disguise. Last nights postings' by"X-Man" is all NTR. As we all know, she burned her bridges big time. As I have said, NTR is nothing more than a very bitter woman. Wrongfully so, as she brought it all on her own. Three failed marriages, a Christmas tree air fresher, lost friends, lost respect because she simply could not manipulate others to think like she does.
She thinks if by portraying herself to be a "man" people will listen to her. Too bad she made the grave error to post like a sissy man. People don't take sissy men seriously anymore than they do with hysterical, out of control women like NTR.
Breakfast is here, gotta go. If you see Bonnie, tell her I said hey and hope all is well (which I'm sure it is), let her know, I do think of her from time to time. Let gzeena know I said Hey as well.
You guys keep on keeping on. You're an awesome lot.
Hahhahhahahhahhahahhahahahah!! !!!

Awwwee..that was funny. Your obsession for Ntr has reached epic proportions. Soooo desperate. lol

San Jose, CA

#132671 Apr 25, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO OMG Just keep making it worse.
LOL! "We're all counting on you." :-)

San Jose, CA

#132672 Apr 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! Man, you are getting desperate.
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you mean that I am catching up to you, dingus breath?
<quoted text>Why thank you, Jaxxon.
I really didn't think I was getting desperate at all and certainly not nearly like I think Rose is.:)
LOL! Yup, you're getting desperate alright.

Running out of backing from the "firm" are you? LOL!

“Peace”

Location hidden

#132673 Apr 25, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
simply put: your premise assigns 'division' to the wrong side of the 'discussion'.
and, their remedies are UN-Constitutional and, therefore, illegal and UN-American (America IS a Constitutional Republic... or WAS).
much like YOUR personal religious beliefs as opposed to to 2000 years of Christian teachings. you disagree with such teachings but rather than leave your religion, you opt to DIVIDE it into those Christians that adhere to Traditional teachings and Progressive,'enlightened' christians that seek to 'change' the very same teachings.
Martin Luther, you and your group, are NOT.
remember, as with our Constitution, you opted to 'leave' your chosen Faith... it did not leave you.
as for me, I chose to STAY with the Constitution and follow the Amendment path IT proscribes.
simple, really.
I guess time will tell who is following Jesus teachings. Not up to you to judge now is it.

Because one doesn't turn away from anything that is new or inventive doesn't make them progressive. What you fail to mention is the things that I and others adhere to that are traditional.
I have never suggested we change the Constitution which many of your buddies an you have done in the past. You know make it clear that illegal aliens aren't subject to our jurisdiction so they wouldn't be citizens if born here. No your adherence to the Constitution has always been conditional on if it agrees with you.

What does this mean.
"Martin Luther, you and your group, are NOT."
Not what?

There is yet to be anything you have said that shows where I have tried to divide anyone on anything. I have asked all along for some discussion of issues instead of personal insulting and trashing. I didn't think we were taught in the Bible to do that type of thing. Oh I forgot that's just my personal belief in what the Bible says. But it's also just not socially acceptable.

San Jose, CA

#132674 Apr 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
As I expected, here is Quirky's daily stab, pathetic as it is, it is consistent with what I am telling you Posit.
Quirky should go barbecue a Barbie, he'll feel better. ;)
LMAO! This is so funny.

I can't believe POS is actually defending poor wittle Quirky over the Barbie thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TSM 1,171,931
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 min Here Is One 5,530
Analysis: Equal rights or statesa rights on gay... 2 min lides 169
U.S. senator threatens aid cut to Palestinians ... 3 min Captain Yesterday 48
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 4 min barefoot2626 2,237
With State of the Union, Obama sets agenda ... ... 4 min James 98
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 6 min Here Is One 1,556
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 18 min God is on my side 753
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min Subduction Zone 141,636
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min hahaha 167,883
More from around the web