The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,578)

Showing posts 111,541 - 111,560 of218,625
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Do NOT delete THIS!
didn't rose the TROLL say everyone had
FIRST AMENDMENT "rights" ...

WHY ARE YOU "censoring" MINE!?!

==========

What Man-made Rules Cannot Do
Mark 7:14-23

"When He had called all the multitude to Himself, He said to them,'Hear Me, everyone, and understand: There is nothing that enters a man from outside which can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man. If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear!'

When He had entered a house away from the crowd, His disciples asked Him concerning the parable. So He said to them,'Are you thus without understanding also?

Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him, because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?'

And He said,'What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.

All these evil things come from within and defile a man.'"

Now the heart of this scene is - Jesus didn't conform to that, nor demand that His men conform. Jesus said: What defiles is the sin that comes from your heart, not the food you put into your stomach or the way you wash your hands!

http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-mark-7-14-2...

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

Since: Jun 10

¿Como quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text> You HAVE always supported amnesty.
<quoted text>
It most definitely IS true. She has pushed that plan of her PACO gang's for years and that is EXACTLY what it is.
You better wash your face before you write "PACO" again, comecaca!

“Extremism is no virtue”

Since: Mar 07

My orchids in bloom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
After Boston attack Liberals now want to open wider Pre borders and let any one come to the America they hate so much, so those immigrants, like the Boston suspects, can collect welfare paid by Republican tax payers, and drive Mercedes like the suspects drive.
Did you key that ALL the family of the suspects are collection welfare? What happened to the "poor single mothers and orphan kids are the only ones collection welfare"?
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
You're just part of the group of dimwitted extremists who have co-opted the term "conservative" - none of whom deserve to be so disrespected by having you using the label. I hope they come after you by making sure you are NOT able to continue hiding behind them and abusing the description.

"Republican tax payers" my azz. Where did you ever get the idea that Democrats don't pay taxes? What are you? Crazy?

Yeah. I think you must be - absolutely nutz.

LOLOL
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

The President is a Failure.

When false reports of bombs going off in the WH and Obama was injured--immediately Wall Street stocks started going down--I believe a hundred points within mins.

WS knew Obama would not be pumping printed money to the tune of billions per day into WS.

The Islamic nations know what they can expect from Obama in financial support, political support and brotherhood support.

Obama has almost double the number on food stamps in 4 years because people know he will give it to them.

Abortion clinics are not afraid of losing their gov. grants because they know Obama will give it to them.

Illegal immigrants know they can come here without fear of incarceration because Obama will not let the border agents do their jobs.

Prisoners are waiting to see if they will be next to be release because this is what Obama does--injects criminals onto the American society.

Liberals and their media know they can say, report or manufacture anything they want without reprimand.

....and then they try to blame it on the Conservatives.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Don't try to order me around low life.
I am right and you can't even fricken argue my point scumwad.
LMAO!

"I'm RIGHT! I'm RIGHT!!!!", cries Ralff, then goes back to sucking his thumb.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

? WEll gues what, it is the left that terrorises;Remember the scum on here lwst week saying the bimbing was probably done by a right winger
FBI video: Domestic terrorist says he targeted conservative group for being ‘anti-gay’
Family Research Council (FRC) officials released video of federal investigators questioning convicted domestic terrorist Floyd Lee Corkins II, who explained that he attacked the group’s headquarters because the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) identified them as a “hate group” due to their traditional marriage views.
more hate at
http://washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-video-domes...
"Remember the scum on here lwst week saying the bimbing was probably done by a right winger"

Nope.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Towel Day Man!

The New York City Celebration will begin at 1pm, Saturday May 25th in Washington Square Park 5 Ave, Waverly Pl., W. 4 St. and Macdougal St. Manhattan, New York 10011

We highly encourage science fiction CosPlayers to attend, everyone MUST have a Towel, we will be organizing everyone to make a human formation of "DNA 42" or "42" as it has never been done in New York before & shall be interviewing fans during our podcast recording.

Stay Tuned for further festivity details

http://comfychairzine.blogspot.com/2013/04/in...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Please pay closer attention. I'm not backstepping at all, I said "most" and it, like everything else I have said is accurate.
I can't see where the statement of "that will never happen unless people continue to include them, instead of excluding them." is meant to be advise for the Islamic too. At least not in the context that you used it.
LOL

Backstepper.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
The President is a Failure.
When false reports of bombs going off in the WH and Obama was injured--immediately Wall Street stocks started going down--I believe a hundred points within mins.
WS knew Obama would not be pumping printed money to the tune of billions per day into WS.
The Islamic nations know what they can expect from Obama in financial support, political support and brotherhood support.
Obama has almost double the number on food stamps in 4 years because people know he will give it to them.
Abortion clinics are not afraid of losing their gov. grants because they know Obama will give it to them.
Illegal immigrants know they can come here without fear of incarceration because Obama will not let the border agents do their jobs.
Prisoners are waiting to see if they will be next to be release because this is what Obama does--injects criminals onto the American society.
Liberals and their media know they can say, report or manufacture anything they want without reprimand.
....and then they try to blame it on the Conservatives.
Agree!!!!!!!!!!
``````````
HOW TO BATTLE THE FEDZILLACRATS
Exclusive: Ted Nugent's not willing to accept turning U.S. into 'a turd world country'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/how-to-battle-the-...

ME EITHER ...!!!!!!!

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

Since: Jun 10

¿Como quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me try again: Are you a rug muncher?
What's your interest, douche? Are you pimping a good-looking family member? I'm a devout rug-muncher. Do you have any problems wid dat, mamao?
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No witch, it's not "intimate" in your dirty-minded sense of the word.
I wasn't aware that you had a photographic memory and recalled every word of other posters' comments. You claimed the same thing about me, and it was nothing but LIES.
You do not "remember exactly what NTR said on those posts."
You lie, and you lie often about a great many things.
I've been posting with NTR for nearly five years, and I've read a great many of her posts on the subject of immigration. She NEVER supported amnesty in any form.
You can quote the Bible all you like, hypocrite. But whenever you use it lie, insult, defame and hurt, I'll call you on it if I choose.
You USE the word of God and Jesus to harm people, and that was not the intention for the Bible, you fraud.
So a person, such as yourself who denigrates, curses, accuses everyone of being a liar excecpt themself, rants and raves with their post is giving me instructions on how to be a Christian.

Is this it?

Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds?

Does it even matter as long you can continue bullying people?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not YOUR place to correct anyone. You are NOT the grammar police and have no right to attempt to determine anyone's literacy.
It's not your place to tell Ntr what her place is or isnt', see how that works?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>When the penalty for a crime, deportation is forgiven for an entire group it is amnesty.
It is so simple even you and NTR understand, you just won't admit it.
Wouldn't it be fair to say that the penalty is not being "forgiven", it is simply being changed?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad that this is the only thing which makes you cringe.
Just thinking about being a liberal makes me want to vomit.
NTR---you are a fraud and someone one day will come across this thread and remember how you treated posters badly on the Immigration Forum and will give more data. Dirt always comes out in the wash.
Amazing how you call her a fraud, yet you are the one hiding behind the grey box proxy, "Reality". lol

The devil really IS in the details. ;)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
``````````

...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL

``````````
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!

``````````

Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!

IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!

Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
NOT moi!

ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!

``````````

"friends in low/HIGH places"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I just GOT a "call" ...
Someone ELSE made "the" CALL ...

LQQk for it "coming" to a neighborhood forum
NEAR YOU ...

... enuf rope to HANG themselves :)

)8~D>

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Towel Day Man!
The New York City Celebration will begin at 1pm, Saturday May 25th in Washington Square Park 5 Ave, Waverly Pl., W. 4 St. and Macdougal St. Manhattan, New York 10011
We highly encourage science fiction CosPlayers to attend, everyone MUST have a Towel, we will be organizing everyone to make a human formation of "DNA 42" or "42" as it has never been done in New York before & shall be interviewing fans during our podcast recording.
Stay Tuned for further festivity details
http://comfychairzine.blogspot.com/2013/04/in...
F U N K Y T O W N

http://youtu.be/IKR64NR67q4

T O W E L - I E

[South Park [R]/ Lipps Inc]
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

IS THIS MISSING PIECE TO BENGHAZI PUZZLE?
Congressional probe lacks crucial detail
Published: 13 mins ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/is-this-missing-pi...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been here long enough to learn to ignore posts like that, but I've always wondered what kind of person would think that kind of vulgar personal attack helps their side of the debate.
These self touted "morally superior" Christians are merely empty shells perpetuating a facade. Some of them lack the intelligence to comprehend the damage their "immoral" attacks do to their own credibility. Some of them, simply have no self control.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

U.N. REPORT COVERS UP OBAMA ROLE IN ARMING TERRORISTS
Bombshell revelations show how secret administration policy is fueling conflicts

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/u-n-report-covers-...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Here is all I want:
Obama: Gone!
Borders: Closed!
Language: English!
Culture: U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights!
Drug Fee: Mandatory drug screening before Welfare!
Also: Balanced Budget!
Tax Reform!
Term limits for Congress and Senators!
Courteous of F/americasfreedomwatcherr
AMEN
Lest we not forget that even if a Congressmen serves only one term. They still receive that salary and Medical benefits for the rest of their life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 111,541 - 111,560 of218,625
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••