The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391848 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#132701 Apr 25, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, NO personal attacks THERE.LOL
I have never denied that I post insults. People get what they give. What's your point?

And what business is it of yours what I post to that moron "Reality," unless you're just provoking and antagonizing with your own nasty attacks? Or are you feeling left out?

Like I said, you're behaving like a troll, higgans.

Martinez, CA

#132702 Apr 25, 2013
Geeesh, must be my new Oscar dela Renta perfume.

What is with these dipsticks?
Reality

Louisville, KY

#132703 Apr 25, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal thinking!
They are poor little kids that deserve being protected by Liberals like you.
But let me tell you something Liberal goofball, the "kids" they killed, that they ripped apart in the name of Allah (Satan), those my friend, those were also kids, you idiot!
Why do you Liberals go our of your way to protect terrorists? Why?
Ah! You also hate America!
Go to Iran, put a veil and help those "kids" rape you!
Answer: They lack common sense and just a modicum of intelligence needed to see what is so obvious to the right.

Martinez, CA

#132704 Apr 25, 2013
Rotten Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>
She has a very bad female strong odor problem.
And here come the filthy insults from the cowardly trolls.

I love how you fools display your ignorance and vulgar selves. It shows you up for what you really are.

And people wonder why I post insults or call some people names.

Martinez, CA

#132705 Apr 25, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, NO personal attacks THERE.LOL
NO, THIS is a "personal attack."

"She has a very bad female strong odor problem."

Now, why don't you save your sanctimonious little sarcasms for those who really post this kind of filth which most of you hypocrites completely ignore or even laugh at and approve of.
Liberals Own It

San Bernardino, CA

#132706 Apr 25, 2013
Californians Sign Petition For Nazi Takeover

Published on Apr 25, 2013

Just as we got Austinites to sign a petition to band water. Infowars and Marc Dice teamed up to ask Californians to sign up for a Nazi Takeover, Door to Door Gun Confiscation, Add More Police Powers etc. Watch and be amazed

Martinez, CA

#132707 Apr 25, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE, no personal attacks here, either.
'lunatic' and 'twit' are Progressive/Rose's words of endearment and encouragement.LOL

Martinez, CA

#132708 Apr 25, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
DP is one of YOUR allies, Rose.
read the next to last line... THE NEXT TO LAST LINE.
that was his message to/for you.
sheeeesh!
Troll!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#132709 Apr 25, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
pardon me, RH, for butting in. YOU obviously don't need my or anyone else's help in handling the likes of NTR or her 'posse'.:)
I just wanted to say I endorse your assessment and characterization of NTR's POV and posting style and MATURITY level.
what does it SAY about a grown woman posting recent self-portaits on PUBLIC DISCUSSION SITES?
NTR has alleged multiple postings about almost every 'adversary'(me included) that gets under her skin.
hell, she just accused me of NOT being a man... again.(I take that as a COMPLIMENT that such an obvious (to herself) ALL woman thinks I can post 'like' or from a female's POV!)
IMO, NTR is the poster-poster for 'two-faced' postings. she often speaks out of BOTH sides of her mouth IN THE SAME POST.(see her recent rebuttal about supporting/NOT supporting amnesty for illegals!lol)
the sacry part is, she does come across as an intelligent and successful individual. for one such as her to be SOOOOO wrong on so many issues IS scary.
oh, well.....
stay frosty
and
feisty!
You are not butting in. In my humble opinion, she has many issues and I will leave it at that.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132710 Apr 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
We need more Americans like both of you.
Liberalism can kill you in more ways than one.
Radical conservatism can do the same thing. Swing to any extreme and your out of bounds subject to lose of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
S Barnes

Dallas, TX

#132711 Apr 25, 2013
Its good to be back. How is everyone?
S Barnes

Dallas, TX

#132712 Apr 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Rose is her usual self in her prime.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#132713 Apr 25, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Plausible too:
Obama deports more illegal Mexicans than any other president on history!
Obama wants to replace Illegal Mexicans with terrorism Muslims!
Obama to bring 80,000 illegal Muslim to America, final goal 400,000 in ten years.
And Liberals still swear he is not Muslim!
http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-allows-...
Why?
Because Obama wants to TRANSFORM America into an Islamic nation with no freedom and idiot Liberals are helping him quite a lot!
Exactly, what this traitor wants.

Obama will not be happy until he gets it.

What is very difficult to understand is that we have Americans posting on here who want this also. They are clueless.They have no idea what is in store for them.
S Barnes

Dallas, TX

#132714 Apr 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not butting in. In my humble opinion, she has many issues and I will leave it at that.
Honey she has had the very same issues since she came here long ago. She even had a rehab named after her.

Martinez, CA

#132715 Apr 25, 2013
S Barnes wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Rose is her usual self in her prime.
And I see YOU are not S Barnes, just another cowardly troll with a proxy.

You're probably the one who posted that vulgar insult.

Martinez, CA

#132716 Apr 25, 2013
S Barnes wrote:
<quoted text> Honey she has had the very same issues since she came here long ago. She even had a rehab named after her.
LMAO! You don't even know who those witches are gossiping about, TROLL.

Martinez, CA

#132717 Apr 25, 2013
LMFAO! When the far-right posters really get desperate, all the nasty, cowardly trolls start showing up.

They need them for back up.

Hilarious!
Reality

Louisville, KY

#132718 Apr 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! As I said earlier, you have no idea what my credentials, skills, or education are. You can opine and surmise all you want but I will not just sit back and allow you to call me a liar and indicate 10 years of my life was a fantasy. Your opinions on other topics are of no consequence to me, but this is and I will defend myself as long as necessary.
When you have some proof of your comments other than your own vindictive suspicions and cynicism, come back and talk to me. Until then, STFU.
I have a belief NTR is hired by the ACORN org. to attack anyone who says "boo" about Obama. She has the same tactics as they do.
She has been playing this game for years.

Tactics for dummies:
Attack every thing about the right.
Say they are liars even when they present facts.
Continue with the attack until they stop posting at all.
Pretend you are well educated even thought it was a internet course you took as in "Hooked on Phonics."
Pretend you are an intellectual and they are the pessimist/hatemongers/racist.
Keep denying the truth about Obama till you get them to drink the
same Kool Aid you are drinking daily.
Don't act dumb even though you are.
Lie, lie, lie and more lies when all of the above fails.

One more thing...keep on with your posting, they hate it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132719 Apr 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! As I said earlier, you have no idea what my credentials, skills, or education are. You can opine and surmise all you want but I will not just sit back and allow you to call me a liar and indicate 10 years of my life was a fantasy. Your opinions on other topics are of no consequence to me, but this is and I will defend myself as long as necessary.
When you have some proof of your comments other than your own vindictive suspicions and cynicism, come back and talk to me. Until then, STFU.

Serious Talk For U ...

RH ... you ever noticed nutters picture ... I hadn't ever really paid attention to it until today. Today when I went by the office, to do some 'freelancing' like I still do sometimes ... I happened to run across my old magnifying glass, so I brought it home.

Anyhoo ... When I got home I noticed her picture. So I used my magnifying glass, because something about her picture seems 'cockeyed'... Looks like her "fatty" deposits have "fat deposits" around her eyes. Especially her right one.

STFU serious thought for u ... Looks like NTR might have a HIGH cholesterol problem ... meaning a possible bad heart ... So be careful about "disturbing her peace" ...

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132720 Apr 25, 2013
COPIED from another poster ...
GREAT compilation of 0's problems ....
``````````

Good morning sodolibs, since I do not want to give the impression of doom and gloom or copy paste from fox news, I thought I would check with you intelligent libotards and see if you all could chip in and give us fright wingers an update on the following (since we can't believe fox news anymore) I've added a couple of more questions for you intellects to update since the last posting of this,,,

1. sequester (and the reduced staffing at the control towers)
2. proposed cuts to social security
3. proposed cuts to medicare
4. concern about spending 2 billion $ on oblamer phones
5. cuts to our military
6. putchasing of 1.6 billion rounds of ammo by the DHS
7. the effect of raising taxes 1 trillion $ last year
8. the effect of taking in 2.7 trillion $ in taxes this year
9. the effect of coming up short 1 trillion $ this year when we are spending 3.7 trillion
10. 17 trillion $ debt
11. what ever happened to the fast and furious scandal. You many not remember that one but it is where the oblamer administration gave weapons to mexican drug cartels. Humm, I wonder if they did that with terrorists in Syria.
12. benghazi cover up
13. ballot fraud case for oblamer state nomination
14. economic experts claiming a major market correction and economic downturn because of inflated wall street numbers
15. inflation from govt printing 85 billion $ each month to keep economy alive with 0% interest rates from federal reserve
16. investigation into how boston terrorists were not monitored after warnings from russian and checyan authorities
17. gay marriage
18. potential cuts to govt retirements
19. massive cut backs for part time employees because of oblamer-care
20. why the dhs is buying 2717 light duty armoured vehicles
21. why the dhs is buying 30 round clips for weapons (I thought oblamer and his chicago socialites wanted those banned)
22. why the dhs is buying 7000 AR-15's (I thought they didn't like those either)
23. how is the purging of jihadist materials from FBI and DHS training
24. why the consultants who taught jihadist techniques and ideologies got fired from FBI and DHS training center
25. how boston terrorists got welfare
26. why credible economists are claming a major stock market correction because it has become a bubble
27. the price of gasoline
28. delays, delays, delays at the airports due to the sequester
29. why troops in combat don't have enough ammunition
30. how oblamers golf game went this week
and the most important question of the day is,
31. How is G.W. Bushs ratings being equal to Hussein Oblamers 4 1/2 years after leaving the w.h. going?
well, that is enough for one day. Please, since we cannot rely on fox news, would you libotards please be kind enough to check with your MSLSD and CNN affiliates and let us know how these things are faring, we don't want to start rumors and spread doom and gloom so we will just let you sodotards tell us.
If you refuse to tell us how all these things are going then we will just assume you cannot speak or type and can only go baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,406,597
News Alabama's chief justice defends his gay marriag... 16 min Seperate Church N... 10
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min District 1 219,919
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 17 min thetruth 20,631
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 22 min Frankie Rizzo 15,094
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min Cornelius Scudmister 233,783
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 47 min Frankie Rizzo 265
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr dp cassie 5,787
News A tale of two conventions 2 hr gwww 40
More from around the web