The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#132215 Apr 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"I guess you should practice what you preach or STFU"
----------
Hey RH, how 'bout you STFU.
Not gonna happen?
Well, that's kind of my point.
Right wing poster have been spamming this thread with accusations about other people's private lives without a shred of evidence and with no intention other than to insult, demean and incite and it gets a little old.
You know better than most that I'll put aside the personal crap and get down to discussing the issues with anyone if and when they're willing, but I have precious little patience with hypocrites.
Are ya feelin' me here?
Hey Jax, how 'bout you STFU.

I agree. I have seen posters from both sides make "accusations about other people's private lives without a shred of evidence and with no intention other than to insult, demean and incite and it gets a little old". My point is I have seen NTR do it numerous times yet she wants to chastise someone else for doing so.

The only comment I recall making about anyone's personal life was USMail. I think I may have said he "claims" to be an attorney, but I did not call him a liar as I do not have "concrete" proof he is not. My belief, your belief, or NTR's belief about any personal information is just that, a belief. It is not "concrete" or "proven".

NTR advises a poster to STFU until they can provide "concrete" evidence. That is why I made the comments I did as NTR's comments were VERY hypocritical. She has called me and others liars when she KNOWS NOTHING about our personal lives.

Are you feeling me here?????

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#132216 Apr 24, 2013
Well, the rain's stopped and I need to get a few things done outside.

I hope most of you have a good afternoon.
Sunkist

Canyon Country, CA

#132217 Apr 24, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yawn"
Eat a prune, start a movement.

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#132218 Apr 24, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rose :)
So Reality is Bonnie Blue is Madison, is a woman? I thought for sure she was a man! Or at least a woman with a moustache lol. Like Winston LMAO.
LOL! Hey Free.

I thought it was a male too for awhile. Either way, it's not a Christian like it pretends to be. Probably a fake mustache too. Heehee.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#132219 Apr 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a hobby.
Got lot of hobby's jaxxon just having a little fun,don't take it serious I know X-MAN is smart in his own way.lol

San Ramon, CA

#132220 Apr 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, Webster doesn't rely on left wing lunatics to define "patriot" - "a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government."
As difficult as it may be for you to understand, one thing is certain, you don't qualify.
I have never professed to be a "patriot," but the men and women who have been TRUE Patriots are far and above better people and Americans than any extremist, right-wing loons posting on Topix. That was the point.

Using the Dictionary is a childish tactic. Third-graders use it for writing their book reports. Intelligent adults are able to think and reason above and beyond simple dictionary definitions, but I guess the illiterate like you have to start somewhere.

Now, you go look up "intelligent" and "adult," and get started.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#132222 Apr 24, 2013
Sunkist wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat a prune, start a movement.
Hey that's not funny,have had colitis before don't need anymore of them kind of movements.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#132224 Apr 24, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jax, how 'bout you STFU.
I agree. I have seen posters from both sides make "accusations about other people's private lives without a shred of evidence and with no intention other than to insult, demean and incite and it gets a little old". My point is I have seen NTR do it numerous times yet she wants to chastise someone else for doing so.
The only comment I recall making about anyone's personal life was USMail. I think I may have said he "claims" to be an attorney, but I did not call him a liar as I do not have "concrete" proof he is not. My belief, your belief, or NTR's belief about any personal information is just that, a belief. It is not "concrete" or "proven".
NTR advises a poster to STFU until they can provide "concrete" evidence. That is why I made the comments I did as NTR's comments were VERY hypocritical. She has called me and others liars when she KNOWS NOTHING about our personal lives.
Are you feeling me here?????
You're just BIOYA. I don't care about your "personal" life either. It's what you post about yourself that matters and whether or not that information adds up to truthful. You never supervised thirty attorneys. So, that's the end of that.

Have a lovely day.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#132225 Apr 24, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hey that's not funny,have had colitis before don't need anymore of them kind of movements.
You should quit talking sh!t
American Lady

Zlin, Czech Republic

#132226 Apr 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> You're just BIOYA. I don't care about your "personal" life either. It's what you post about yourself that matters and whether or not that information adds up to truthful. You never supervised thirty attorneys. So, that's the end of that.
Have a lovely day.
THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Good news all I know you are concerned. I got the condom out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches. and 2 dog bones. Message me if your watch is missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me.
American Lady

Zlin, Czech Republic

#132227 Apr 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
You cannot find ONE single post I've ever made where I supported a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants. Why are you such a liar? THIS is why I have zero tolerance for you extremists. I put up a proposal over the years which provided a program to legalize illegal immigrants and permit some to stay as TGW, but "NO"- your ilk couldn't understand AT ALL the value of that approach. You are, even up to now, talking about something that will never ever happen - deporting them all or expecting they'll self-deport.
That's not what business interests want.
The closest I've ever come to affording a path to citizenship is for those who would qualify for the Dream ACT - illegals brought here as children through no fault of their own and raised as Americans who graduated high school and/or who are willing to serve in the military. I would automatically confer citizenship on anybody who served this country and completed their tour of duty. In my own mind, that person has proven his/her loyalty to America.
Aside from those scenarios, your own repeated lies display your desperately to disguise what you are - an ignorant extremist. It's not working.
<quoted text>
AL said:
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
==========
``````````
----Danville KY----
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
-n-
``````````
"friends in low places"
Good news all I know you are concerned. I got the condom out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches. and 2 dog bones. Message me if your watch is missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me.
American Lady

Zlin, Czech Republic

#132228 Apr 24, 2013
I love dobie stickyface.
American Lady

Zlin, Czech Republic

#132229 Apr 24, 2013
AL said:
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
==========
``````````
----Danville KY----
-n-
``````````
"friends in low places"
Cheetah Says

Canyon Country, CA

#132230 Apr 24, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, Stinky The Drunk is here.
Hi Stinky!
Reported for altering post.
That just ain't right.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#132231 Apr 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> You're just BIOYA. I don't care about your "personal" life either. It's what you post about yourself that matters and whether or not that information adds up to truthful. You never supervised thirty attorneys. So, that's the end of that.
Have a lovely day.
"Again, if you READ somewhere something concrete that attests to the FACT that" I did NOT supervise 30 attorneys, "either put it up, or kindly STFU". "All you intend to do is try to demean or imply an out and out lie for others to accept as fact".

Sound familiar? Have a lovely day.

San Ramon, CA

#132232 Apr 24, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he does. All these toothless tots have and need is their "good o'l boy" knee slapping one liners and some minority to use them on. Any minority will do.
"toothless tots" and "good ol' boy knee slapping one-liners"

LMAO! You nailed it, X.

Won't find that in any dictionary.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#132233 Apr 24, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You should quit talking sh!t
Take a Deep Breath sh!t head.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132235 Apr 24, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Adult stem cells versus aborted babies stem cells!!!
The ONLY reason Liberals are pro-stem cell is for the chance to kill more babies!
When the doctor cuts the cord of the baby, stem cells are released. Those can be saved and used for science. In case you didn't know one has to cut the cord when a baby is born. No harm to anyone.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#132236 Apr 24, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
"Again, if you READ somewhere something concrete that attests to the FACT that" I did NOT supervise 30 attorneys, "either put it up, or kindly STFU". "All you intend to do is try to demean or imply an out and out lie for others to accept as fact".
Sound familiar? Have a lovely day.
It's just that you didn't. It never happened. Anybody here with common sense knows it never happened. You have neither the credentials nor the capability to have done so. It's so blatantly apparent, it matters not one iota what you say. YOU prove it when you post. Now, with respect to trying to communicate with me or about me - just move on and pass me by. I can't stand you or AL. You both are aware of that fact. That would be because I never liked you in ANY skin you've worn. You're both insane and cruel - completely lacking in compassion and filled with prejudice and bigotry - self-absorbed and without any redeeming qualities I've been able to discern from reading your posts.

San Ramon, CA

#132237 Apr 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
One must try to convey the message using the vernacular of the recipient.
It's all too obvious you consider yourselves above reproach. THAT, my diminutive little antagonist, is the reason you get no respect from conservatives; in other words, you don't deserve any better.
LMAO! Does your nose ever bleed up on that high horse of yours?

"One must try to convey the message using the vernacular of the recipient."

This makes absolutely no sense in the context of what was being stated.

You apparently don't know what the word "vernacular" means. Look up "condescending ass" while you're at it. LOL!

No one I know considers themselves "above reproach." But when one is being criticized and upbraided over petty nonsense be a self-appointed horse's ass like you, it's nothing short of laughable.

And who WANTS respect from conservatives like you and the other imbecilic half-wits here?

I respect people who are honest, sincere, and genuine. You don't qualify.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kanagaroo Kourts: Darren Wilson Prosecutor Defe... 4 min Greets and Thanks 1
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Abe 163,172
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 7 min Boons 8,638
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 8 min serfs up 177
Carly Fiorina actively explores 2016 presidenti... 12 min serfs up 14
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min ChristineM 127,776
Legal scholars: Obama's immigration actions lawful 21 min Cordwainer Trout 8
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 28 min Cordwainer Trout 4
Elizabeth Warren calls out Obama on nominee 39 min Cordwainer Trout 7
Republican Party shifts on immigration with hig... 2 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 18