The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412629 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#131920 Apr 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I was here when those posts were made Qball and she did not endorse them.
You're lying.
Thanks, Jax. I really appreciate that. LOL!

Quirky and AL are lying as usual.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131921 Apr 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You could have turned out queer, but you could never have turned out like me.
You aren't strong enough.
Know what I mean?
No, I don't, care to elaborate?

Fremont, CA

#131922 Apr 23, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>I'm gonna get blamed for that post....
You wouldn't be endorsing that post, now would you?

According to Quirky and AL all you need do is REPLY to a post, and it means an endorsement.

No one's blaming you, Ralff. You're paranoid and not that important--honest.

Fremont, CA

#131923 Apr 23, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that nut sniffs spray paint.
That can't be good for the environment.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#131924 Apr 23, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful queer guy, that makes me a "victim" in liberal land, right? Where's my special treatment and government freebies?
I was sooo traumatized, I still haven't recovered.
Now you're a hateful, bigoted, intolerant homophobe, calling people names.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131925 Apr 23, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about you but I am better off today than I was just four years ago. My retirement savings has even recovered from the losses during the "Bush Years". Hey! And my home's value has jumped right back up to where they were before Bush crashed the housing markets across the nation for fun and profit.
Had nothing to do with the lying douchebag Oblamer, quite the contrary, those things would have happened with a nitwit like you in office.

Remember this?

The Government-Created Subprime Mortgage Meltdown

by Thomas J. DiLorenzo

The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.

The original lobbyists for the CRA were the hardcore leftists who supported the Carter administration and were often rewarded for their support with government grants and programs like the CRA that they benefited from. These included various "neighborhood organizations," as they like to call themselves, such as "ACORN" (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). These organizations claim that over $1 trillion in CRA loans have been made, although no one seems to know the magnitude with much certainty. A U.S. Senate Banking Committee staffer told me about ten years ago that at least $100 billion in such loans had been made in the first twenty years of the Act.

So-called "community groups" like ACORN benefit themselves from the CRA through a process that sounds like legalized extortion. The CRA is enforced by four federal government bureaucracies: the Fed, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The law is set up so that any bank merger, branch expansion, or new branch creation can be postponed or prohibited by any of these four bureaucracies if a CRA "protest" is issued by a "community group." This can cost banks great sums of money, and the "community groups" understand this perfectly well. It is their leverage. They use this leverage to get the banks to give them millions of dollars as well as promising to make a certain amount of bad loans in their communities.

Thanks, demorats for blowing up the economy with another failed scheme to give other people's money away.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131927 Apr 23, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about you but I am better off today than I was just four years ago. My retirement savings has even recovered from the losses during the "Bush Years". Hey! And my home's value has jumped right back up to where they were before Bush crashed the housing markets across the nation for fun and profit.
Remember this? Or are you securely in the throes of full blown dementia?

Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial ...- YouTube
&#9658; 4:00&#9658; 4:00
www.youtube.com/watch...
Sep 24, 2008 - Uploaded by ProudToBeCanadian
The Bush Admin and Senator McCain warned repeatedly about ... Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning ...

More videos for bush warns of housing crisis »
The White House Warned Congress About Fannie Mae Freddie Mac ...
nicedeb.wordpress.com/.../the-white-house-war... ...
Sep 21, 2008 –(President George W. Bush, Discusses Housing, The White House,.... warned about the possible mortgage crisis at least 17 times while in ...

Six Years of Unheeded Warnings for GSE Reform - the White House
georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov ›...› October 2008
Oct 9, 2008 – February: The Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight (OFHEO)... Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac – are not facing any kind of financial crisis …... December: President Bush again warns Congress of the need to pass ...

Fact Check: Obama Had More to Do With 2008 Economic Meltdown ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../fact-check-obama... ...
Sep 5, 2012 – Barack Obama played a leading role in the mortgage crisis of 2008 that ... On the flip side, President George W. Bush warned the Democratic ...
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131928 Apr 23, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a queer because his momma died when he was 9 years-old. It's in this thread somewhere. Left him hating and not trusting women.
Fact
Is he suspected of murdering her? LOL

Fremont, CA

#131929 Apr 23, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster is one of your clan sweetie pie!
BS! I have no "clan," and I hardly pay attention to that poster, but I'm sure it's not Rico. YOu lie about everyone, troll.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131931 Apr 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, this could be a possibility about obtaining weapons from Fast and Furious.
Isn't this a little too convenient, the surviving terrorist is writing his answers to the interrogator and soon after that, presto, another terrorist plot is thwarted.
I blame Oblamer.
He did skulk off to Vegas while the 4 guys in Bengazi were being slaughtered. Then he lied about it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#131932 Apr 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Jax. I really appreciate that. LOL!
Quirky and AL are lying as usual.
These people are all messed up.

Quirk is lying, AL is nuts and Louis is begging for my attention again.

Boring as h*ll.

Fremont, CA

#131934 Apr 23, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're a hateful, bigoted, intolerant homophobe, calling people names.
Sounds about right to me, unless you endorse that moron calling people "queers."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#131933 Apr 23, 2013
Bawney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>You go for it.
You type just like a poster known as "Heartless-One". He is also known as "tranquility" and was known by several other names before they got banned...Immigrunt, Ralff and others.

You have to remember Ralff, the universal mind knows all and sees with 20/20 vision.

BTW: Why do you pretend to be a girl sometimes and then go back to play idiot man? Did you get a kidney from a dead girl or are you just a transvestite at heart?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131935 Apr 23, 2013
Alligator Army wrote:
<quoted text>I'll theorize the Boston bombers could have gotten their weapons from the backwoods.
Could have got them in a Cracker Jack box too, both are highly unlikely , however. More likely from Oblamer's F and F.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131936 Apr 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that you deemed yourself as a fraud when you post a picture that is at least a decade old.
Why the false persona? What are you hiding?
If you are wanting to be young again, okay with me just say so--don't hide it. I have more respect for the truth about something than the falsehood.
She was playing Whistler's great, great grandmother in summer stock.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#131937 Apr 23, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You type just like a poster known as "Heartless-One". He is also known as "tranquility" and was known by several other names before they got banned...Immigrunt, Ralff and others.
You have to remember Ralff, the universal mind knows all and sees with 20/20 vision.
BTW: Why do you pretend to be a girl sometimes and then go back to play idiot man? Did you get a kidney from a dead girl or are you just a transvestite at heart?
I wondered where tran went.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131938 Apr 23, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I did just fine during Bush and Reagan both, some people just do well.

You can thank Oblamer's $85 billion a month in printed money for the stock market being propped up, is that what you were referring to? Or are you invested in a savings account at the local bank? For less than 1%?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#131939 Apr 23, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this? Or are you securely in the throes of full blown dementia?
Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial ...- YouTube
&#9658; 4:00&#9658; 4:00
www.youtube.com/watch...
Sep 24, 2008 - Uploaded by ProudToBeCanadian
The Bush Admin and Senator McCain warned repeatedly about ... Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning ...
More videos for bush warns of housing crisis »
The White House Warned Congress About Fannie Mae Freddie Mac ...
nicedeb.wordpress.com/.../the-white-house-war... ...
Sep 21, 2008 –(President George W. Bush, Discusses Housing, The White House,.... warned about the possible mortgage crisis at least 17 times while in ...
Six Years of Unheeded Warnings for GSE Reform - the White House
georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov ›...› October 2008
Oct 9, 2008 – February: The Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight (OFHEO)... Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac – are not facing any kind of financial crisis …... December: President Bush again warns Congress of the need to pass ...
Fact Check: Obama Had More to Do With 2008 Economic Meltdown ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../fact-check-obama... ...
Sep 5, 2012 – Barack Obama played a leading role in the mortgage crisis of 2008 that ... On the flip side, President George W. Bush warned the Democratic ...
You really aught to check your facts before making an arse out of yourself.

"Obama Had More to Do With 2008 Economic Meltdown"????

Obama was running for president in 2008. He won the election in November 2008. He didn't take the oath of office and become the president until January 2009.

BTW: Bush and his entire administration became the laughing stock of the entire world after their lies about WMD's came to light. After that any warnings coming from his mouth fell on deaf ears. You can't cry wolf more than once and still have any credibility. That's why they hired Paulson. They needed one last crisis to cause congress to fork out another trillion dollars to the lying theives...no questions asked.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131940 Apr 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother is alive and well and we have a very good relationship.
You're an idiot.
Did she ever dress you in a pinafore? LOL
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131942 Apr 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
The personal insults, the petty jealousy...which part of your bible did you get those from?
I'm not one to judge another persons faith, but from what I've seen of you on this forum I don't think you'd know God if He slapped you upside the head.
Hmmmmm, so, you defend granny bad witch and she defends you, most peculiar, mama, strange days indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 1 min SassyPeeBoots 1,296
News Trump's state visit should be scrapped, says Lo... 1 min Retribution 28
News Not My President's Day' march draws hundreds to... 1 min Dawn 20
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 min Hiliaryallday 20,947
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 min Into The Night 36,157
News DHS: Trump Border 'Wall' to Cost $21.6B, Take 3... 2 min TRUMP a PUPPET 392
News Milo Yiannopoulos, Larry Wilmore go head-to-hea... 3 min The Destroyer 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Joy 1,497,303
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 11 min Trump your President 5,937
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Ottawa 237,334
More from around the web