The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Reality

Waddy, KY

#131743 Apr 23, 2013
Immitation of Jaxxon

To the right from Jaxxon:
I am gay and have a hubby. I am right about everything and if you disagree with me, then you are a racist homophobe.

I know all about GOD and he loves that I am a homosexual because it doesn't state in the Bible these exact words "GOD says homosexuality is a sin."

Don't you dare disagree with me or you are nothing more than a hating, lying hypocrite.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#131744 Apr 23, 2013
Immitation of NTR

To the right from NTR:
"I am too smart to be on this thread with any of you. I do so because you need my presence to exist and learn what I know. Now for my long, drawn-out imitimate life stories....." They are so important and take precedence over anything in the whole wide world."

Furthermore, I am the whole wide world and more....and just look at my photo to prove it.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#131745 Apr 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that? The remaining survivors and the dead from the Holocaust, I am sure without a doubt feel the same way or would have felt the same. They know a Hitler wannabe better than anyone else....they were victims and know the signs.
Besides, the dead Holocaust victims don't know Obama and probably could have cared less to the reference. They would have been more offended by your continuous support of Obama.
You need to be honest with....yourself. You are not concerned about the Jewish people its more about your idol....Obama.
If I had posted Bush is a wannabe Hitler, not one peep out of you. This I am positive about.
I'm guessing you compared President Obama to Hitler, if so please explain what policies of President Obama mimic Hitler's policies/actions.

Has President Obama
used street thugs to silence opposition
has he assassinated any political rivals
has he held a false flag operation to seize power
has he built any concentration camps and sent his political opposition to them
has he singled out any particular religion and sent those followers to those concentration camps
has he joined forces with the industrial leaders to suppress labor unions
has he invaded any countries
has he tried to exterminate any religion or race

please to tell what he has done that was hitler like
Reality

Waddy, KY

#131746 Apr 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"If I had posted Bush is a wannabe Hitler, not one peep out of you. This I am positive about"
You're wrong about that.
Bush was an idiot, but comparing him or Obama to Hitler is just stupid and beyond disrespectful to the millions that suffered and died at the hands the Nazi regime and before we forget our history, homosexuals (people like me) were one of the groups targeted.
You have no idea what real oppression is and for your information, in 2012 Obama got 69% of the Jewish vote.
That was only about 6 months ago and it was for his second term after the people already knew him and his policies.
Obama is not my idol. I didn't vote for him in 2008. In 2012 it was a tough decision and I have been very critical of many of his major policies.
You can spew this right wing crap from now until doomsday, but it doesn't make any of your claims credible.
How many votes were fraudulent?

Hagee Ministries unites with the Jewish people in America against the Obama administration....something not kosher about the voting.
Judge Me Please

Montréal, Canada

#131747 Apr 23, 2013
Bush is a wannabeHitler!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#131748 Apr 23, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about you but I am better off today than I was just four years ago. My retirement savings has even recovered from the losses during the "Bush Years". Hey! And my home's value has jumped right back up to where they were before Bush crashed the housing markets across the nation for fun and profit.
I have to agree with you but I don't attribute my being better off to our president. Markets rise and fall independently of presidents and I made a small fortune during the Bush years and I continue to do so during Obama's reign by investing wisely in things I can use to make money and still sell. I could care less about my home's value because I never intend to sell it. That was my very first investment and it started with a savings account for land and house. it came before my first car. BTW I started driving 2 weeks after I turned 16

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#131749 Apr 23, 2013
France legalizes gay marriage after harsh debate

France legalized gay marriage on Tuesday after a wrenching national debate and protests that flooded the streets of Paris. Legions of officers and water cannon stood ready near France's National Assembly ahead of the final vote, bracing for possible violence on an issue that galvanized the country's faltering conservative movement...

...In recent weeks, violent attacks against gay couples have spiked and some legislators have received threats...

...France is the 14th country to legalize gay marriage.

http://news.yahoo.com/france-legalizes-gay-ma...

France becomes the third country in just the last two weeks to legalize same-sex marriage after Uruguay and New Zealand.
SUNNY

Longview, WA

#131750 Apr 23, 2013
Moby Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, He blew more than that.
You blow Kool-Aid "Moby Dong"

Location hidden

#131751 Apr 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How many votes were fraudulent?
Hagee Ministries unites with the Jewish people in America against the Obama administration....something not kosher about the voting.
Oh I know sweetie, it's hard for you to believe that Jewish Americans would see this different than you do, but Obama got 69% of the Jewish vote anyway.

Deal with it.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#131752 Apr 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
April 23, 2013
Can a President Who Has Promised to 'Stand with the Muslims' Protect Americans?
By Lauri B. Regan
In Obama's Audacity of Hope, he stated, "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in any ugly direction."
He also asserted in Bob Woodward's Obama's Wars, "We can absorb [another] terrorist attack."
These are two straightforward statements that raise the question of whether a man who has been seemingly obsessed with reaching out to "the Muslim world" since taking office is capable of fulfilling his duty as commander-in-chief to keep America safe and secure.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/can_a_...
Obama has been transparent from the beginning in what he truely is.
They just don't want to recognize the truth...it will break their pea-picken hearts if they did.

Obama-was..is..forever a muslim.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#131753 Apr 23, 2013
Judge tosses three murder counts against Kermit Gosnell

MENSAH M. DEAN, Daily News Staff Writer deanm@phillynews.com
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 12:50 PM

After hearing impassioned arguments from attorneys on both sides of the Kermit Gosnell capital-murder trial Tuesday, a Philadelphia judge threw out three of the seven first-degree murder charges Gosnell faced for allegedly killing fetuses born alive at his abortion clinic.

Common Pleas Judge Jeffrey Minehart also tossed out all five counts against Gosnell accusing him of corpse abuse for storing the feet of aborted fetuses in plastic containers in his now closed Women's Medical Society clinic.

Also dismissed by Minehart was one count of infanticide - the intentional killing of an infant. All other counts against Gosnell, 72, will be decided by the jury, the judge ruled.

In addition to counts of first-degree murder for killing four babies allegedly born alive, those charges include the third-degree murder of a patient who died of a drug overdose following a botched 2009 abortion and multiple counts of preforming illegal, late-term abortions.

Minehart also dismissed six of the nine counts of theft by deception against Gosnell co-defendant Eileen O'Neill, whom prosecutors contend worked at the clinic as a doctor despite that having a medical license.

Minehart made his rulings following motion hearings that took place before the start of the defense attorneys starting their cases Tuesday afternoon.

Gosnell's attorney, Jack McMahon, argued that all seven counts regarding the fetuses should be dismissed. None were born alive, he said, all having been injected with death-causing drugs during the abortion process. Assistant District Attorney Edward Cameron argued that there had been enough testimony from former clinic employees that the seven babies were born alive to let the jury decide.

The prosecution rested last week. Gosnell could be sentenced to death if he is convicted of the first-degree murders of the babies.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20...
Too Funny

Long Beach, CA

#131754 Apr 23, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote: Why are so many posters trying to put words into the mouths of others instead of just reading what they posted? This is crazy...

positronium replied: That happens a lot here. By the left.

Reality then pops in and proceeds to put words into the moths of others by writing the following: Imitation of Rosie

To the right from Rosie dearie"
"You stinking POS, garbage picker, gutter snipe, stupid gringo, someone should hang your no-good piece of lying turd self, crap on every body part, strangle you with the bombers cord and blow your limbs off of each and everyone of you....."

Then to all of the right she continues, you are so mean and disgusting in your postings.
SUNNY

Longview, WA

#131755 Apr 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You don't know who Sage Won is? Lip Service? 119? Haha...
People tend to use the same words no matter what handle they post behind, especially people like you who attack others on a regular basis and are banned for it so often. Words like, "dissemble". It's not a word I see often and I have an excellent memory. This is just a small taste but more to come. You have posted many of the same things under different handles, even though you tried to get many of those posts removed. Hahaha!!
I guess you DO lie, eh, Sage won/Leadville Lou?
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TI97QP...
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TI97QP...
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Seriously, how many abrasive A holes from Littleton Co, can there be? LOL
Do you still want to claim it's not you? More to come. ;)
Pipe Down chipmunk.
higgans

Marion, IN

#131756 Apr 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Martin Luther King does belong among our country's Patriots.
I don't care how much the far-right have tried to discredit him or his message. He's far more a true Patriot than any of the nitwits posting here who claim such status.
it seems you have a skewed view of what the 'right' thinks about a LOT of things.

MLK, to MY 'conservative' mind, stood for EQUALITY... not 'fairness' or 're-distribution'. his message was for MINORITY economic growth and equality through a level 'playing field'. NOT special considerations.

seems he believed and PREACHED 'YES, WE can!' if given the opportunity. NOT handouts, quotas, food stamps and a pass on immoral and self-destructive behaviour (like 70% ILligitimate births and 40% PLUS HS drop-out rates!).

are their SOME very radical rightwingers (KKK, White Supremicists, etc...) that positively LOATHED every thing MLK & Co stood for? hell, yes!

BUT... the self-appointed 'civil rights' leaders that took up his cause after him TOTALLY CHANGED THE DYNAMICS AND DIRECTION of the 'equality' message. and, the progress of normalizing race relations was first stopped and then reversed itself.

don't bother to call me nuts (or worse). you have bought the Progressive message, that much is obvious.

but KNOW this: despite the divisiveness of post-MLK 'civil rights' demands and policies, MILLIONS of MINORITY FOLKS have quietly adopted good, old-fashioned, Middle Class American Values and PROSPERED and TURNRED INTO PRESENT DAY CONSERVATIVES.

those are the ones the 'righteous' minority leaders blast with racial names like Uncle Tom and sell-out whenever they speak out FOR those conservative Values. Values like Marriage, Education, Charity, Limited Government, Law & Order, Self-Control and Self-Determination.

you CANNOT sit there and type and tell me that those residing and participating in these modern Progressive American Gulags we call the Projects, Low-Income Housing, barrios, slums and inner cities and, even, low-rent trailer parks PRACTICE those Values.

IF they DID, their numbers would be DECREASING instead of being on the RISE.

now, thanks to even MORE moronic FG fiddling with trade and mortgages and college loans and, ESPECIALLY, Public Ed, the Middle Class is being depleted. first, LAID-OFF and then put on perpetual UN-employment payments (just ANOTHER govt check, isn't it?).

if you DO receive a check yourself, you know the 'trap' first hand.

that 'funny' feeling you get every time you go shopping, from those still struggling to MAKE a living in an economy in decline, is called a CONSCIENCOUS.

DESPITE decades of telling tens of millions of folks just like you, that being on the 'dole' is NOT shameful, every thing American (movies, TV, books, relatives, even the FALSE pride the recipients projects while using their EBT CARDS- remember when they were nasty, self-identifying paper 'stamps'?) tell you and them otherwise.

remember, Frankie crooned about doing things 'My Why', NOT the government's way... the Highway to Tyranny.

Location hidden

#131757 Apr 23, 2013
Chris Christie's Gun Gamble

...On Friday, the New Jersey Republican governor and possible GOP White House hopeful unveiled a new plan for tighter gun laws in the Garden State.

Previously on the record as supporting some gun restrictions on the books in New Jersey -- some of the toughest in the nation -- the governor took an active turn on the gun issue. Christie proposed requiring mental-health adjudication records be added to background checks, banning the Barrett .50 caliber rifle, new and stiffer penalties for straw-purchasers and gun trafficking, parental consent for violent video game sales, and making it easier for doctors to mandate commitment or outpatient treatment for mental-health patients deemed dangerous. He added a mental-health working group to a state gun-violence task force, charged with making recommendations.

http://gma.yahoo.com/chris-christies-gun-gamb...

San Bernardino, CA

#131758 Apr 23, 2013
Networks: All Quiet on the Gosnell Front

By Matthew Philbin | April 23, 2013 | 08:58

Well that didn’t last long. In fact, it barely happened at all. After a month of ignoring the trial of Kermit Gosnell, the Philadelphia abortionist accused of murdering one woman and seven infants, it looked like the media had been shamed into covering the story.

Barely. Even after the most gruesome detail in a trial full of them came out – a baby who survived an abortion “swimming” in a toilet and “trying to get out”– the silence resumed. In fact, the only major news outlet that bothered to report on that testimony was The Chicago Tribune. CNN.com mentioned it, it got no air time. Video after the break

The Gosnell trial has returned to the obscurity the pro-abortion media hoped all along to preserve. Image preview

What coverage there was started on Thursday April 11 when The Washington Post discovered the story (though the Post mainly engaged in media navel-gazing over the lack of coverage, and allowed its executive editor to claim he’d never heard of the trial). CNN began covering it on Friday, April 12, and CBS gave it play on “This Morning” the following Monday. And on Wednesday, April 17, Savannah Guthrie included a question about the case in a long, wide-ranging interview with President Obama.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-philbin/...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#131759 Apr 23, 2013
Alligator Army wrote:
<quoted text>I'll theorize the Boston bombers could have gotten their weapons from the backwoods.
Google: "Islamburg"
http://www.nevilleawards.com/islamburg.shtml

Location hidden

#131760 Apr 23, 2013
Church considers recognizing same-sex marriages

A national conference has recommended that The Community of Christ Church change its policies on same-sex issues.

The conference recommended Sunday that the Independence-based church recognize same-sex marriages where they are legal in the U.S. The conference also says the church should offer commitment services for same-sex couples where marriage is not legal and allow priesthood regardless of sexual orientation.

http://www.news-leader.com/article/20130422/N...
SUNNY

Longview, WA

#131761 Apr 23, 2013
Too Funny wrote:
Just An Honest Man wrote: Why are so many posters trying to put words into the mouths of others instead of just reading what they posted? This is crazy...
positronium replied: That happens a lot here. By the left.
Reality then pops in and proceeds to put words into the moths of others by writing the following: Imitation of Rosie
To the right from Rosie dearie"
"You stinking POS, garbage picker, gutter snipe, stupid gringo, someone should hang your no-good piece of lying turd self, crap on every body part, strangle you with the bombers cord and blow your limbs off of each and everyone of you....."
Then to all of the right she continues, you are so mean and disgusting in your postings.
Damn Snake Eye just cool them jets you need to apology to POS.

San Bernardino, CA

#131762 Apr 23, 2013
Boston Terror Narrative Starts Falling Apart

Submitted by George Washington on 04/22/2013 19:57 -0400
We have no idea whether or not the Chechen brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were the Boston terrorists.

But several parts of the official narrative are already falling apart.

Initially, the claim that they robbed a 7-11 is totally false. USA Today reported on April 19th:

There was a 7-Eleven robbery in Cambridge last night, but it had nothing to do with the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.

Margaret Chabris, the director of corporate communication at 7- Eleven, says the surveillance video of the crime was not taken at a 7-Eleven and that the suspect that did rob the 7-Eleven does not look like Tamerlan or Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

"The suspect in the photos for that particular 7-Eleven robbery looks nothing like the suspects," Chabris says. "The police or someone made a mistake. Someone was confused."

At an earlier press conference morning, when [State Police Superintendent Timothy Alban] described the manhunt and standoff that resulted in the death of an MIT police officer, he also said that the two brothers robbed a 7-Eleven.

Read more: http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-04-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After CIA torture report: rebuilding a culture ... 12 min Gary Coaldigger 56
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 min JM_Brazil 132,511
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,153,947
Bill Would Let Michigan Doctors, EMTs Refuse To... 34 min lides 151
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 36 min Truth is might 23,028
Aussie brothers accused of Bali glassing 41 min Piggsy 1
Obama: Keystone benefits for U.S. consumers, wo... 53 min serfs up 11
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 4 hr serfs up 80
Limbaugh: Hillary/Jeb 2016 'The Perfect Ticket' 6 hr Your Ex 12
Sea Shepherd 'in contempt of US court' 6 hr Your Ex 1
Sony hack renews cybersecurity push 8 hr Hooogle It 6
More from around the web